Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Zei
Today 07:56 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 07:52 AM
Sunnypurr finder!!
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 07:47 AM
which rp should i make?
by Zei
Last post by sock
Today 07:45 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by sock
Today 07:34 AM

Old March 24th, 2023, 10:48 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default You Win or You Die [p]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The brown tabby opened her eyes, a curious frown drawing across her muzzle at her surroundings. She was definitely still asleep because the murky forest was most certainly not the warriors' den. Her nose scrunched against the reek that permeated the air like crowfood, and she took a few cautious steps forward. The ground squished uncomfortably beneath her paws, and it was then that she realized where she was. This had to be the Dark Forest; it was the only thing that made sense. Vixensnarl's dream clearly wasn't a normal one, and based on the stories of the Place of No Stars, she heard as a kit this had to be it.

A smirk spread across the Enforcer's muzzle. She was finally deemed worthy enough to be called here, hopefully for extra training. Vixensnarl thought highly of her fighting prowess, but there was always room for improvement. This opportunity couldn't have come at a better time, with the battle with ThunderClan quickly approaching. The molly's ears swiveled back and forth as she listened for any sign of the one who had called her ear. It wouldn't do to aimlessly search through the forest when the one who called her would most likely approach.

@sol.
Old March 26th, 2023, 12:29 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: You Win or You Die [p]

CEDARDAPPLE

The dappled tortoiseshell was 'resting her eyes', as the youngsters call it, submerging herself in a friendly darkness, seemingly unaware of her surroundings. The cats that did not know her would assume she was slacking, relaxing in face of her eternal damnation, but truthfully, she was seething. A disturbance in the air was clear, bringing the same tired, yet forced smug air about her. Another cat that sought guidance.

Her body was situated on a particularly sturdy tree branch, her head resting on her massive paws. One lamplight yellow eye opened, eyeing the newcomer. She was pretty brown tabby, her air similar to that of another she had trained. Battle hungry. Ambitious. No doubt she was a Shadowclanner.

Cedardapple always wondering if her life would have been different if she was born a Shadowclanner instead of a Windclanner. Would she be the top of the force? Or a blood thrifty machine that her leader wouldn't care for? The dead molly got up, stretched, and fell delicately to the floor, landing on her feet.

"Hello fhere," she smiled at the molly, her cold eyes betraying the friendly gesture. "You remind me of someone. Hm... yes. Ivysnake. That medicine cat of yours. Tell me, dear, is she well?"

[ @NinjaBloss ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; March 26th, 2023 at 12:30 PM.
Old April 17th, 2023, 09:00 AM
Love gets you hurt

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Enforcer's green eyes flickered towards a tree as she caught movement, turning entirely in time to see a cat drop out of it. She remained silent, approaching the mysterious Dark Forest warrior. She looked somewhat tired but had an air of smugness about her that Vixensnarl liked.

"Ivysnake is doing well. She was injured in a fox attack but is recovering," she explained briefly, a curious glint in her eyes. This Dark Forest cat must have trained her platonic mate to know her by name. "I'm sure you know why I'm here. Can you help me?"

Vixensnarl assumed that since Cedardapple was here the answer would be yes, but she didn't want to waste her time in case it wasn't. She was here to get better, not waste time.

@sol.
Old April 17th, 2023, 01:44 PM
canonically the 51%

CEDARDAPPLE

She gave a smile. "You know what you want. That's good; you're one of the first in two hundred moons."

She liked this one. More than Ivysnake, at least. Vixensnarl had confidence, she would keep her head up high. Normally, she'd enjoy tearing it down in an entertaining game, but this cat's feats had spoken for themselves. She wouldn't waste time with this one.

"You've been trained well. My compliments to you, for making it this far." A crafty, inviting grin slipped onto her face. "Prove to me you will not dishonor your name, and we will go from there." This was the initiation dhe gave to all of the cats that sought battle tips from her. With some guidance, they would win, or die. And Cedardapple would very well damn them if they ever died.

[ @Lillian ]

Old May 1st, 2023, 11:01 AM
Love gets you hurt

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Enforcer inclined her head at the compliment, but said nothing. Having a big ego would only hurt her down the line just as not acknowledging her own feats would. It was a delicate balance, knowing that you were good but not becoming blinded by it. One that she was still figuring out.

"Thank you. I will show you just how skilled I am," she said, her words the only warning Cedardapple would get before Vixensarl was lunging, claws unsheathed as she aimed one forepaw to swipe the molly's forelegs out from under her while the other went to slam into the side of her head to knock her off balance.

@sol.

Last edited by Ian; May 1st, 2023 at 11:01 AM.
Old May 27th, 2023, 08:19 AM
canonically the 51%

CEDARDAPPLE

The Dark Forest molly, wreathed in smoke, got up as she saw Vixensnarl fly her paw at her head. A classic move, but a powerful one nonetheless. Designed to completely sweep the opponent off their paws, then leaving dazed and vulnerable enough to finish them.

Cedardapple dodged to the side, using peripheral vision to her advantage. Naturally, cats would follow their life of sight, but if Vixensnarl moved fast enough, she'd fall over. The Dark Forest molly darted around, swiping her paws at Vixensnarl's hindlegs. Let's see how she hold up.

[ @Lillian ]

Old June 17th, 2023, 11:45 PM
Love gets you hurt

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The she-cat's eyes widened briefly as Cedardapple darted out of the way, throwing her weight back onto her haunches to prevent her from stumbling. Luckily, it also served to brace her against the Dark Forest molly's next attack and prevented Cedardapple from toppling her.

Pivoting on her hind-paws, Vixensnarl reared up and aimed a rapid series of blows at Cedardapple's head, hoping to land some while she was still in close range.

@sol.