Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 08:38 AM
Shadowclan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:30 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 08:27 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 07:57 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 9th, 2016, 06:17 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"Bye!" Flarerunner called, waving her tail in his direction. She looked around the clearing, not ready to sleep yet. "I could go for a mouse," she murmured and padded over to the fresh kill pile to grab the prey of her choice, then settled down in the clearing to eat.
Leopardfoot watched Roseheart leave, giving her sister a frown before she vanished into the warriors den.
Roseheart padded over to Flarerunner and sat, "I haven't seen him this happy for a while, thank you." She turned as a she-cat stumbled into the clearing, her eyes filled with horror. Roseheart called her over, "Hawkcry, are you alright?"
Hawkcry stumbled over and shook her head, "I'm pregnant.." She whispered, her eyes clouded with pain.
Old December 9th, 2016, 06:22 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Leopardfoot watched Roseheart leave, giving her sister a frown before she vanished into the warriors den.
Roseheart padded over to Flarerunner and sat, "I haven't seen him this happy for a while, thank you." She turned as a she-cat stumbled into the clearing, her eyes filled with horror. Roseheart called her over, "Hawkcry, are you alright?"
Hawkcry stumbled over and shook her head, "I'm pregnant.." She whispered, her eyes clouded with pain.
Flarerunner looked up at Roseheart in surprise. "Oh! I, um, didn't really try," she meowed, embarrassed. "But of course." She wasn't sure what else to say, and shuffled around. When Roseheart called to someone she turned to look at the cat, remembering Thornpelt saying he had a third kit named Hawkcry. She's expecting! But... why does she look so upset? She stayed quiet. It wasn't her business to say anything in the matter.

Old December 9th, 2016, 06:24 PM
spy of the sound village

My Mood: Amused

fawnleap sat in the camp spacing out.again.

the way is lit for us we just need to choose the right path
dapplepelt be my rainbow teddy bear
wild card is my panicked paper chased by scissors
Old December 9th, 2016, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Flarerunner looked up at Roseheart in surprise. "Oh! I, um, didn't really try," she meowed, embarrassed. "But of course." She wasn't sure what else to say, and shuffled around. When Roseheart called to someone she turned to look at the cat, remembering Thornpelt saying he had a third kit named Hawkcry. She's expecting! But... why does she look so upset? She stayed quiet. It wasn't her business to say anything in the matter.
Roseheart sent a smile Flarerunner's way then turned to Hawkcry is shock, "That's great! Does the father know?"
Hawkcry shook her head and sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws and staring at the ground, "H-he doesn't know.. I'm not sure if I even want to tell him.." She murmured, her gaze blank.
Old December 9th, 2016, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Roseheart sent a smile Flarerunner's way then turned to Hawkcry is shock, "That's great! Does the father know?"
Hawkcry shook her head and sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws and staring at the ground, "H-he doesn't know.. I'm not sure if I even want to tell him.." She murmured, her gaze blank.
Flarerunner glanced around anxiously. I'm not sure what to do in this situation, or if I should do anything... Perhaps I should just leave? Her eyes were wide with concern for this she-cat she barely knew, but even if she had any sort of advice she wasn't sure if it was appropriate to share it.

Old December 9th, 2016, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Flarerunner glanced around anxiously. I'm not sure what to do in this situation, or if I should do anything... Perhaps I should just leave? Her eyes were wide with concern for this she-cat she barely knew, but even if she had any sort of advice she wasn't sure if it was appropriate to share it.
Roseheart glanced over at Flarerunner then back to Hawkcry, "What do you mean?" She asked turning her gaze back to Flarerunner, "Shouldn't she tell the father?"
Hawkcry shook her head, "Roseheart you don't understand..."
Old December 9th, 2016, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Roseheart glanced over at Flarerunner then back to Hawkcry, "What do you mean?" She asked turning her gaze back to Flarerunner, "Shouldn't she tell the father?"
Hawkcry shook her head, "Roseheart you don't understand..."
Flarerunner hesitated. "Well, I've never been in this situation, and seeing as I don't know everything going on I can't exactly say anything." The molly turned to Hawkcry. "Though, if you love him then I think it would be a good idea."

Old December 9th, 2016, 06:32 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Shinepaw patted out of the apprentice den, and yawned. She shook her pelt and looked around.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 9th, 2016, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Flarerunner hesitated. "Well, I've never been in this situation, and seeing as I don't know everything going on I can't exactly say anything." The molly turned to Hawkcry. "Though, if you love him then I think it would be a good idea."
"I do love him it's just..." Hawkcry trailed off before shaking her head, "I can't tell him yet, soon though I will.."
Roseheart looked at her sister in confusion then murmured, "Alright.."
Old December 9th, 2016, 06:37 PM

Quote:
"I do love him it's just..." Hawkcry trailed off before shaking her head, "I can't tell him yet, soon though I will.."
Roseheart looked at her sister in confusion then murmured, "Alright.."
Flarerunner nodded. Yes, that's smart. "Well, congratulations then." She gave Hawkcry a small smile. "I'm sure they'll be wonderful."

Last edited by Maplefur; December 9th, 2016 at 06:56 PM.
Closed Thread