by dino.
Last post by Realm
Today 09:46 AM

Old April 11th, 2024, 01:51 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

( @taillow )

Starsdammit, Fadingsun was sick of sitting in this damn camp! He was definitely absolutely healed by now, and he wasn't going to be sitting on his butt any longer. His injuries only hurt a little, and he'd walked to the prey pile and back twice without issue. He was totally fine.

Determination furrowing the deputy's brow, he began stalking towards the camp entrance. He was going faster than he should, but he'd convinced himself that he was completely ready to jump back into the level of activity he'd had before the incident.

The territory needed patrolling. He needed to make sure no additional outsiders were threatening their borders. If they were, he was ready to kill them this time.

To anyone observing him, they'd see the mild shakiness in every step, and the tiredness still behind his eyes. To Fadingsun, these were merely only mild inconveniences.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old April 12th, 2024, 05:08 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Blizzardpaw lay in the clearing, practicing her voice coping `Powers`

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old April 12th, 2024, 05:38 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿═ ═
BlossomFall
══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿═ ═

╔═══════ ೋღ ღೋ ═══════╗
"I might be falling but i'll find my footing sooner or later."
╚═══════ ೋღ ღೋ ═══════╝

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐
She was sleeping peacefully in the sun, trying to get warm in the windy breeze of newleaf.
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she

Last edited by sylvia26; April 12th, 2024 at 05:40 AM. Reason: message delated.
Old April 12th, 2024, 06:42 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Silkwisp
Riverclan warrior

Lying in her back, Silkwisp watched the rain fall to earth, pitter patters all around her. Flicking a small pink tongue out in attempt to lap up the raindrops as a game, the tall she-cat purred joyfully. She loved it when it rained, it was like a tiny, upside-down river that fell in droplets rather then a steady flow.

Blinking in surprise as a cold drop of rain suddenly hit her pink nose, she smiled in amusement. She enjoyed the little things in life Silkwisp, she wasn't as worried about what was happening around her as everyone else which was a blessing and a curse.

OPEN

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty (ACTIVE!)

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(I have no idea if this is still open buubjubjubkubuuu)

"Hey, Silk." A croaky voice mewed from behind the she-cat before Owltalon properly framed herself into view. She shook a good amount of droplets out of her matted pelt with a few grunts of effort. She licked the wet from her nose before dropping down into a sit next to her clanmate.

"Someone likes the rain, eh?" She smiled, her ears pricked curiously towards the Riverclan exit. She noticed how shaky Fadingsun looked, (Agatha Kitty) even tired. She perked up. Wasn't he supposed to be in the medicine den?

Owltalon lowered herself. Jumping to conclusions had gotten her and her nowhere, just a lot of trouble, buckets of it. She'd just sit this one out and assume that Dusklion needed his assistance elsewhere. He'll be fine. Or would he? Something nagged at her horribly. Was it really her place to do anything?

She furrowed her brow. "Excuse me for a moment, darling." She smiled apologetically at Silkwisp. And with that, she stood up completely. "Fadingsun, dear, you look unwell." She took a careful pawstep forward, hoping that she wasn't completely undermining the difference in rank between the two cats.

Tags: @occultation (<-----if this wasn't intended to be an open post, then just ignore the last part lol, I don't mean to be a thorn!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 12th, 2024, 03:34 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Ashstream sat in the clearing as the rain sprinkled on his nose. Newleaf had finally come and with that, so did rain. It wasn't horribly cold, but it wasn't warm either. It was kind of slightly cold though.
His black and white fur was slightly damp due to the rain. Ashstream didn't mind. He just kept his chin tilted upwards towards the sky.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old April 12th, 2024, 05:02 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Fallenkit sat with her elder siblings Creekcall And Darkfang, watching Clouds as they told her about their day...
Old April 13th, 2024, 12:07 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(I have no idea if this is still open buubjubjubkubuuu)

"Hey, Silk." A croaky voice mewed from behind the she-cat before Owltalon properly framed herself into view. She shook a good amount of droplets out of her matted pelt with a few grunts of effort. She licked the wet from her nose before dropping down into a sit next to her clanmate.

"Someone likes the rain, eh?" She smiled, her ears pricked curiously towards the Riverclan exit. She noticed how shaky Fadingsun looked, (Agatha Kitty) even tired. She perked up. Wasn't he supposed to be in the medicine den?

Owltalon lowered herself. Jumping to conclusions had gotten her and her nowhere, just a lot of trouble, buckets of it. She'd just sit this one out and assume that Dusklion needed his assistance elsewhere. He'll be fine. Or would he? Something nagged at her horribly. Was it really her place to do anything?

She furrowed her brow. "Excuse me for a moment, darling." She smiled apologetically at Silkwisp. And with that, she stood up completely. "Fadingsun, dear, you look unwell." She took a careful pawstep forward, hoping that she wasn't completely undermining the difference in rank between the two cats.

Tags: @occultation (<-----if this wasn't intended to be an open post, then just ignore the last part lol, I don't mean to be a thorn!)
Silkwisp
Riverclan warrior

looking up from her rain catching as sh ewas greeted, a warm smile instantly grew on her features at seeing Owltalon. "Oh, hi dude!" she purred, tone friendly as always at speaking to one of her clanmates. She loved company! And Owltalon seemed cool so she'd definitely hang out with them!

" 'Course, it's so rad." the silky furred she-cat responded as she lapped off raindrops on a spot of her belly. Swatting at the falling rain for a few moments, she rolled onto her belly again as Owl excused herself "No worries, man" though a bit curious about why the fellow she-cat suddenly left, Silkwisp didn't pester her and just went back to dreamily licking droplets off her pelt.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; April 13th, 2024 at 12:07 PM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 12:14 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post
( @taillow )

Starsdammit, Fadingsun was sick of sitting in this damn camp! He was definitely absolutely healed by now, and he wasn't going to be sitting on his butt any longer. His injuries only hurt a little, and he'd walked to the prey pile and back twice without issue. He was totally fine.

Determination furrowing the deputy's brow, he began stalking towards the camp entrance. He was going faster than he should, but he'd convinced himself that he was completely ready to jump back into the level of activity he'd had before the incident.

The territory needed patrolling. He needed to make sure no additional outsiders were threatening their borders. If they were, he was ready to kill them this time.

To anyone observing him, they'd see the mild shakiness in every step, and the tiredness still behind his eyes. To Fadingsun, these were merely only mild inconveniences.

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Nope. That wasn't happening. From the walls of camp Dusklion had been watching every move her brother made. She had been content to let him wander about camp, but as he saw towards making a break for the entrance... Paws carried her over to him and she immediately slid in front of him with narrowed eyes. "I hope you're not thinkin' of going out of camp." Her tone left no room for argument as she attempted to usher her still very much injured sibling towards the center of camp. "I'm not against sittin' on you if you try to leave. So try it. Let's give this Clan more of a spectacle."
Old April 13th, 2024, 12:18 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post

Silkwisp
Riverclan warrior

looking up from her rain catching as sh ewas greeted, a warm smile instantly grew on her features at seeing Owltalon. "Oh, hi dude!" she purred, tone friendly as always at speaking to one of her clanmates. She loved company! And Owltalon seemed cool so she'd definitely hang out with them!

" 'Course, it's so rad." the silky furred she-cat responded as she lapped off raindrops on a spot of her belly. Swatting at the falling rain for a few moments, she rolled onto her belly again as Owl excused herself "No worries, man" though a bit curious about why the fellow she-cat suddenly left, Silkwisp didn't pester her and just went back to dreamily licking droplets off her pelt.

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The scarred warrior sat back down with a slightly pained sigh. Perhaps the deputy had been better after all. Not that that was a bad thing, it was splendid actually, but she couldn't help but feel he was far worse then he was letting on.

She ran her tail across Silkwisp's back as an apologetic thank you. She blinked back the raindrops that fell onto the lid of her eyes with a few grunts of effort. It seemed that the rain was a bit lighter now. "Sorry," Owltalon mewed as she settled back down. "Just had uh, an intervention." She smiled. "Anywho, how've ya been? Good, I assume?"

It wasn't the best opening to a conversation, but it would have to do. Plus, Silkwisp didn't seem to mind regardless. She had a feeling that she'd like the strange cat.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 13th, 2024, 08:40 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

GreenKit

2 Moons | He/Him, AFAB | Bisexual

RiverClan Kit

[2/10]

___
@sillycreatur - CobwebPaw | @Fish - AdderPaw

___

GreenKit was bored. Life as a kit was boring- he couldn't do anything! He couldn't leave camp or anything. Ugh!

Wait. Them. Those two were apprentices, right? Maybe.. they would sneak him out of camp? Or atleast tell him what it was like outside of camp?

___

The kit padded over to the apprentices.

'Hi. I'm GreenKit. Are you apprentices? I think you are. Do you leave camp? I want to leave camp. What's it like out there?'

Stars- why was he talking so much? What's wrong with him?

GreenKit laughed nervously

'Sorry. I'm talking a lot. I don't normally talk to apprentices.'

___

104 Words

Last edited by Ladiebugg; April 13th, 2024 at 09:06 PM.