Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 08:08 AM
Loudest Mouth! Angriest...
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:07 AM
Solo rp since no-one ever...
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 07:57 AM
10k kk AND OC ^^
Last post by hermeswind
Today 07:55 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Mica
Today 07:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 24th, 2018, 02:44 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Emberpaw felt a burst of victory surge through her as she nicked Snowpaw's ear, a childlike pleasure because this was her first battle and that was her first ever succesful, well, semi-succesful, move. She couldn't wait to tell Nightshadow! But first, she would need to defeat this scrawny Thunderclan tom. She landed clumsily, her paws skidding slightly in the mud, and before she could react, the white apprentice was dancing around her, approaching her with nimble movements and soaring towards her with his claws outstretched. While Emberpaw always prided herself on her speed, she could not dodge his blow as effectively as he had dodged hers. Not thinking how to react, she had turned towards him and his claws had instead sliced through her shoulder. Emberpaw yowled in pain, frustration shading her tone. She wrenched herself away from Snowpaw, drawing herself up to full height, her fur bristling and tail shaking with anger. She stood with blood welling from her shoulder and dripping down her leg, pooling in a muddy indent at her paws. Emberpaw gave her shoulder a brief lick, inspecting her own wound before whirling her attention back to Snowpaw. She gave the white tom as little time to react as possible, surging toward him and gathering herself into a leap less than a fox-length away from him. As she threw herself through the air, she aimed to land squarely on his back, hoping to knock him to the ground and bite him on the back on the neck.
Snowpaw took in a little victory of landing that blow, to be honest he been training hard the moment this war was declared. He knew Thunderclan would win this war. Violence wasn't his thing but it needed to be done, right? Oh, Starclan, let me be right. He thought. He could see she was obviously mad at him, which he didn't know if he should be scared or not. He didn't know this... Shadowclan cat. Snowpaw was happy to keep some of his ear at least. He didn't really feel in rage. Unlike how he usually did feel. I can be scary. I can be scary, too! Ya! He look at the blood pooling a little at her paws, looking away in disgust. He seriously couldn't handle blood. Snowpaw swallowed, his stomach was feeling queasy again. When the she-cat was on her hind legs her full height, he couldn't help but think it was kind of like a Two-Leg. Gah, Snowpaw! Your in a battle, stay focused! When she was on his back, the first thing that came in mind was to roll. Specially, something on his back was kind of sensitive. he disliked it. Snowpaw dropped to the ground, beginning to roll. Luckily he didn't mind getting dirty. While he was about her age and same weight, he may not crush her but rolling have him a advantage and a disadvantage. She could easily hurt his back or neck being under him, but Snowpaw was crushing her. Trying to, anyway. Osbasion [i forgot their suffix XD ], look! I'm actually fighting. I think I'm kind of winning! The apprentice thought, secretly letting himself believe his mentor was watching.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 24th, 2018, 05:11 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
As Leopardpaw approached Ashnose and saw the reluctance in his face, she felt her own unease stirring in her stomach. This wasn't a fight that should have happened, but it was inevitable after Shadowclan's pointless involvement in the attack on Thunderclan. The bengal apprentice tried to not let that emotion show on her face, and snarled, injecting a fierce town into her voice, "If Starclan was going to be angry they would have been angry the moment you attacked out camp." Leopardpaw hesitated for a moment to circle closer to the dark grey tom, "And don't forget, Shadowclan started this fight. Starclan wouldn't want us to stand here and be slaughtered." Leopardpaw's short fur bristled and her tail thrashed behind her, knewing this would be her one chance to win this fight for her mentor, and that she would need to attack first since her opponent suddenly seemed morally upstanding. Leopardpaw stood at an angle, head turned to study him with one narrowed eye. Then without giving Ashnose too much time to respond, she darted forwards, claws outstretched aiming for his shoulder, hoping for a position to be able to wrestle him to the ground.
"Think!" Ashnose hissed at Leopardpaw. He didn't want to fight the she-cat, but the British Shorthair felt his body begin to prepare to attack. It took all of his willpower just to keep still. "What happened a quarter-moon ago doesn't matter. The truce is all that matters right now." The ShadowClan warrior argued. He kept his amber eyes glued to the young bengal. He stayed firmly planted where he was, only moving his eyes and his head to follow the ThunderClan apprentice as she circled the tom. He had more to say, but hadn't gotten the chance to speak. The apprentice charged at the older tom with a speed that impressed him, but only for a heartbeat. Ashnose's first instinct was to counter Leopardpaw's attack with his own, but he didn't want to be a part of angering StarClan. He'd do his best to stay out of this, or even stop this fighting if he could.

So the tom dashed to the side with hardly a second to spare. Leopardpaw had missed him by just one hair on his pelt. He expected this she-cat would be made a warrior soon. She seemed skilled, but perhaps it only appeared that way because Ashnose wasn't fighting back. "ShadowClan cats don't kill to win, especially not me." The tom's words were rushed, but firm. He was beginning to pant already. "No Clan should be slaughtered under the truce. Not tonight, not ever." It was hard for Ashnose to even hear himself over all of the yowling coming from all of the fighting cats. He spoke louder this time. "We don't have to fight. We can stop the fighting instead." His amber eyes were pleading for the younger cat to understand and to help.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old February 24th, 2018, 05:59 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Snowpaw took in a little victory of landing that blow, to be honest he been training hard the moment this war was declared. He knew Thunderclan would win this war. Violence wasn't his thing but it needed to be done, right? Oh, Starclan, let me be right. He thought. He could see she was obviously mad at him, which he didn't know if he should be scared or not. He didn't know this... Shadowclan cat. Snowpaw was happy to keep some of his ear at least. He didn't really feel in rage. Unlike how he usually did feel. I can be scary. I can be scary, too! Ya! He look at the blood pooling a little at her paws, looking away in disgust. He seriously couldn't handle blood. Snowpaw swallowed, his stomach was feeling queasy again. When the she-cat was on her hind legs her full height, he couldn't help but think it was kind of like a Two-Leg. Gah, Snowpaw! Your in a battle, stay focused! When she was on his back, the first thing that came in mind was to roll. Specially, something on his back was kind of sensitive. he disliked it. Snowpaw dropped to the ground, beginning to roll. Luckily he didn't mind getting dirty. While he was about her age and same weight, he may not crush her but rolling have him a advantage and a disadvantage. She could easily hurt his back or neck being under him, but Snowpaw was crushing her. Trying to, anyway. Osbasion [i forgot their suffix XD ], look! I'm actually fighting. I think I'm kind of winning! The apprentice thought, secretly letting himself believe his mentor was watching.
As soon as Emberpaw made contact with Snowpaw's back, she dug her claws into his white pelt, deep enough to make blood well up in stark contrast against his fur. She was taken aback when Snowpaw rolled onto his back, but did not loose her hold, determined to cling to him no matter what he tried. But before she could do any substantial damage, she felt the crushing weight of the Thunderclan apprentice on top of her and let out a panicked yowl. For a few heartbeats, Emberpaw struggled for breath, rendered almost immobile by Snowpaw. After a few heaving seconds, she snapped her jaw shut around the only thing she could reach, the middle of Snowpaw's thrashing tail. She did whatever she could to get the white apprentice off of her, flexing her claws embedded in his back. Nothing seemed like it would be enough to make Snowpaw release his upper hand, when suddenly a bolt of lighting lit up the sky with a defeaning crack, thunder rumbling behind it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
"Think!" Ashnose hissed at Leopardpaw. He didn't want to fight the she-cat, but the British Shorthair felt his body begin to prepare to attack. It took all of his willpower just to keep still. "What happened a quarter-moon ago doesn't matter. The truce is all that matters right now." The ShadowClan warrior argued. He kept his amber eyes glued to the young bengal. He stayed firmly planted where he was, only moving his eyes and his head to follow the ThunderClan apprentice as she circled the tom. He had more to say, but hadn't gotten the chance to speak. The apprentice charged at the older tom with a speed that impressed him, but only for a heartbeat. Ashnose's first instinct was to counter Leopardpaw's attack with his own, but he didn't want to be a part of angering StarClan. He'd do his best to stay out of this, or even stop this fighting if he could.

So the tom dashed to the side with hardly a second to spare. Leopardpaw had missed him by just one hair on his pelt. He expected this she-cat would be made a warrior soon. She seemed skilled, but perhaps it only appeared that way because Ashnose wasn't fighting back. "ShadowClan cats don't kill to win, especially not me." The tom's words were rushed, but firm. He was beginning to pant already. "No Clan should be slaughtered under the truce. Not tonight, not ever." It was hard for Ashnose to even hear himself over all of the yowling coming from all of the fighting cats. He spoke louder this time. "We don't have to fight. We can stop the fighting instead." His amber eyes were pleading for the younger cat to understand and to help.
Leopardpaw felt a buzz of frustration as Ashnose dodged her initial attack, but also felt excited he was doing at least something to counter her advances. She barely paid attention to his words, Starclan the last thing on her mind. As she skidded to a halt she whipped around and teased, "I won't tell Starclan if you won't." She was uncharacteristically furious on her mentors behalf, and this had been her first oppurtunity in battle, and this was not a fight she could run away from. This time, she darted towards Ashnose with more certainty, her paws now familiar with the slippery earth. As she surged towards him, mimicking her earlier attack, at the last second she side-stepped her original target and dropped her body low the ground, snapping at Ashnose's hindleg, her teeth less than a mouse-length away from his leg as she rapidly closed the distance.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 24th, 2018 at 06:00 PM.
Old February 24th, 2018, 06:47 PM
Might disappear again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather nodded.
"This was an unfair fight." The tom flicked his tail. "You barely even got a hit on me..." He dipped his head, preparing himself for the blows he might receive. "I won't stop you."

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; February 24th, 2018 at 06:47 PM.
Old February 24th, 2018, 08:05 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
One thing Honeythistle knew that the pain in his back was not an hallucination. It burned more than ever and only made him furious. For a small little thing, this Thunderclan she cat sure was coming back for more. Especially toward a cat who was - what? - double her size? Honeythistle had to smack her away with a heavy paw because if he hadn’t, she would have a good advantage at being exposed to his back. The claw marks still hurt, but Honeythistle forced himself to shake the pain away. His opponent was on the ground once more, which gave more the reason for Honeythistle to finish the battle here. Then again, it wouldn’t have been any fun to stop a battle that just began. After all, this Thunderclan cat had attacked one of his mates - no one was supposed to hurt any of his queens of kits. Honeythistle wanted to make her feel more than pain...if that was possible. He didn’t want to kill her; he wanted her to suffer strongly until she felt the need to be put out her misery. So, he waited for her to get back up and when she did, Honeythistle did not expect for her to aim for his face. He dodged the wrong way, and colliding sharp claws slightly reopening an old wound that he gained moons ago. It made him jump back, hissing in agony. The diagonal gash that stitched his face made him feel that it was being ripped apart once more. Little crimson droplets coated the ground. Honeythistle didn’t even take much time to recover because he was charging once more, swiping claws to meet the side of her neck.
Cranewing didn't know why the Shadowclan tom refrained from attacking her while she was dazed, but he let her regain her senses. For some reason, that didn't make her feel better. Cranewing knew that she needed to attack first in order to keep herself from being attacked. The feline made a wild lunge for her opponent's face and actually connected, ripping open a presumably old scar that she hadn't bothered to notice earlier. It must have hurt like the dark forest itself from the noise it brought from the tom. It was rather nasty a wound and Cranewing actually felt a tinge of guilt at reopening it. She found it hard to look at, but couldn't look away in case he attacked. She was right to be cautious as he charged her moments later. The skies had opened up long ago and rain was pouring to the earth in sheets, watering the dirt. The battling cats' paws only served to churn the dirt and water into a thick mud that dragged at their limbs. This very mud slowed Cranewing's reactions as she leaped away, allowing the other cat's claws to scrape her neck. Her quick reflexes, despite the problem of the mud, turned a potentially fatal wound to a simple scratch. It still hurt, though, and Cranewing hissed in pain as she stumbled to the side, almost falling into the mud.
Dovecoo gasped with every movement of the battle and winced at the throbbing pain of her bleeding shoulder. The sight of Honeythistle's reopened gash turned Dovecoo's stomach and the queen felt as if she might be sick. When the battle reached a slight pause as both cats recovered from shock and pain, Dovecoo scurried to Honeythistle's side and tried to nudge him away, "Come on, Honey! Let's just go back to camp. The mud is making the battle to difficult anyway." The queen begged, hoping to remove him and herself from the dangerous situation.
Old February 24th, 2018, 10:05 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk

Quote:
As soon as Emberpaw made contact with Snowpaw's back, she dug her claws into his white pelt, deep enough to make blood well up in stark contrast against his fur. She was taken aback when Snowpaw rolled onto his back, but did not loose her hold, determined to cling to him no matter what he tried. But before she could do any substantial damage, she felt the crushing weight of the Thunderclan apprentice on top of her and let out a panicked yowl. For a few heartbeats, Emberpaw struggled for breath, rendered almost immobile by Snowpaw. After a few heaving seconds, she snapped her jaw shut around the only thing she could reach, the middle of Snowpaw's thrashing tail. She did whatever she could to get the white apprentice off of her, flexing her claws embedded in his back. Nothing seemed like it would be enough to make Snowpaw release his upper hand, when suddenly a bolt of lighting lit up the sky with a defeating crack, thunder rumbling behind it.

[/COLOR][/FONT][/INDENT]Leopardpaw felt a buzz of frustration as Ashnose dodged her initial attack, but also felt excited he was doing at least something to counter her advances. She barely paid attention to his words, Starclan the last thing on her mind. As she skidded to a halt she whipped around and teased, "I won't tell Starclan if you won't." She was uncharacteristically furious on her mentors behalf, and this had been her first oppurtunity in battle, and this was not a fight she could run away from. This time, she darted towards Ashnose with more certainty, her paws now familiar with the slippery earth. As she surged towards him, mimicking her earlier attack, at the last second she side-stepped her original target and dropped her body low the ground, snapping at Ashnose's hindleg, her teeth less than a mouse-length away from his leg as she rapidly closed the distance.
Snowpaw hissed in pain, blocking off his distracting thoughts. he could feel the burning sensation in his ear a little but specially in his back. He assumed the she-cat wasn't letting go, either real studdborn or a mouse-brain. In his book, anyway. He was a bit grateful that his stomach was getting as knotted as it was, after all blood and all that stuff made him queasy. He felt her teeth in his tail, hissing at her. His poor, poor, tail! Snowpaw furrowed his eyebrows. [ because cats have those ]
Then he heard it. His eyes seem to be covered in fear, the cackling sound boomed in his ears. Snowpaw wasn't a scaredy cat, he didn't want to be one but oh, he hated thunder and lightening. He felt suffocated which didn't make since because he was the one doing the suffocation. He wanted to get out of here, flee. It was humerous, actually. A Thunderclan apprentice scared of Thunder and Lightening. It was his own clan name! Snowpaw was growing desperate to get her off his back and change where they were battling to a better place. Luckily the yowls of the other cats didn't make it sound so loud.
Snowpaw knew she wasn't going to give up, he was sure of it. He got up on all of his four paws, twisting his head to snap his jaws at her in a menacing way. She was close enough to nip her nose. Snowpaw reared up on his hind legs, balancing enough to slam her into a nearby tree. It was the only thing he could really think off, surely the impact were dizzy her a little to make her let go, hopefully. "Oof." He grunted, feeling some of the impact but most of it was blocked due to having her on his back. Snowpaw tried to ignore the sound, sure he reeked of fear. However, it wasn't from his attacker just the sounds...

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 25th, 2018, 12:53 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Oh, CloverCarnation is going to be very upset about this... CottonFlower panicked but left the safety of the bushes and leaped out into the open, ready to fight. I-I've never done this before!
OPEN
Old February 25th, 2018, 12:53 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

(for Treetiger and Shadetail!)

As the fight broke out, with yowls ringing through the night time air, Shadetail felt his heart sink into his paws. Another fight? So soon after the last one? The Clans were just barely beginning to recover from ThunderClan and WindClan's last skirmish, and another battle would just hinder that progress. Nonetheless, the lanky ShadowClan tom narrowed his eyes, quickly shifting gears and unsheathing his claws. It wasn't long before his Syndicate training and mentality kicked in, and soon his claws itched for a pelt to rip up. His yellow eyes surveyed the clearing of writhing cats, each locked in their own fearsome battle. This was another chance to prove himself to ShadowClan. This was another chance to finally show his Clanmates which side he was on - once and for all, hopefully.

It didn't take him long to spot another warrior, much younger than he was, and instantly he knew this was only her first or second battle. The ThunderClan scent rolled off her in waves, and Shadetail turned towards her, readying himself. Perfect. Let's teach the younger generation what a real fighter looks like he thought with a sly smirk on his expression, yellow hues narrowing as he slunk towards the unsuspecting feline. "You look rather young to be fighting amongst adults," he called to her, already crouched down low as he circled her, ignoring the fights going on around him. He knew that even though they were same size, there was no way this ThunderClan kit had the same battle skills as him. He could feel his Syndicate blood taking over, and suddenly he had to hold himself back from attacking right then and there.

There was too much happening. Treetiger was inhaling and exhaling rapidly before she closed her eyes and concentrated. An eerie feeling began to consume her before she began hearing that familiar voice once more. Thank goodness! she thought to herself, feeling a little relief before the trance was broken by a rather rude voice. Her green eyes flashed open and rested on Shadetail. Let him have it... "I must appear threatening enough for a young cat if you're willing to challenge me so easily," she replied before a voice snapped in her head. Oh! How silly of her! She needed to get into a battle stance or it would appear she didn't know what she was doing! The Bengal mix crouched down, lashing her tail behind her. Her green hues glowed with challenge. Good... the more threatening the better, be ready for the attack! it snapped once more and Treetiger couldn't help but growl under her breath. "I already know this!" It was loud enough for Shadetail to hear, but this was normal for Treetiger, it would throw her off if he responded to that.
Old February 25th, 2018, 03:23 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Shallowpaw looked at Skyfeather,
and saw the sympathy in his eyes. "I won't attack you, mousebrain. Just get me back to the rest of ShadowClan, or take me to a Clan with an opportunity of being a medicine cat."

Click the eggs!

Last edited by guapathecat; February 25th, 2018 at 03:24 PM.
Old February 25th, 2018, 03:30 PM
Might disappear again

Skyfeather blinked. He thought for a moment, then spoke. "I... I think SkyClan has no medicine cat apprentice..." He flicked his ears. "If I do take you my mate will be wondering where I am..."

Character Site

Closed Thread