Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 04:54 PM
WindClan Training...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:44 PM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:35 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 04:33 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 04:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 6th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiebear6 View Post
He smiled, happy that they could both be happy and play a game. Yeah! I love playing games! He dragged himself forward, trying to bat at the ball too.
She passed it to him and waited for him to pass it back.
Old October 6th, 2017, 06:01 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Sprucetail walked around the clearing the sun beat down on her bright orange cloak she felt alive to be in such a great clan! The She cat was greateful to be in this clan as she heard rumors of others. Sprucetail held her head high as her nose twitched she smelled the fresh breeze and scents of other cats , she ran up to a rock as she hopped on it and sat down . Her paws clinging to the slippery surface , she looked around her surrounding as her ears twitched she listened to meowed and birds chirpping. She loved nature she believed it you protect your land and it's animals they will protect you in return

Sprucetail yawned and cleaned her fur she remembered that she was an apprentice a few moons ago and now she is a full grown warrior and she is proud of what she has accomplished . She never had any shame and always spoke her mind just as her mother said that speaking what you feel isn't a bad idea. The Orange tabby blue eyes shined in the sun as she looked around
@Scarwings

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 6th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Sprucetail walked around the clearing the sun beat down on her bright orange cloak she felt alive to be in such a great clan! The She cat was greateful to be in this clan as she heard rumors of others. Sprucetail held her head high as her nose twitched she smelled the fresh breeze and scents of other cats , she ran up to a rock as she hopped on it and sat down . Her paws clinging to the slippery surface , she looked around her surrounding as her ears twitched she listened to meowed and birds chirpping. She loved nature she believed it you protect your land and it's animals they will protect you in return

Sprucetail yawned and cleaned her fur she remembered that she was an apprentice a few moons ago and now she is a full grown warrior and she is proud of what she has accomplished . She never had any shame and always spoke her mind just as her mother said that speaking what you feel isn't a bad idea. The Orange tabby blue eyes shined in the sun as she looked around
@Scarwings
Flamebreeze spotted her best friend Sprucetail and happily padded up to the rock. "Hey Sprucetail!" She said cheerfully. The ginger shecat looked up at her friend with intelligent green eyes.
Old October 6th, 2017, 07:47 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Socks @Panic @mystery_songs @CandyFlossCat @Bandido sorry I forgot about this lol
~~~

The molly beckoned to her mate, eyes shining. "Come see the kits," she whispered, her eyes sparkling. They had been born last night as the tom had slept. Jaystorm had told Wheatfur not to have anyone wake him up, due to the stress it would put upon him.

Another purr erupting from her chest, she led Thrushwing into the nursery, snaking towards her nest she now shared with the four lively bundles of fur.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 6th, 2017, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Flamebreeze spotted her best friend Sprucetail and happily padded up to the rock. "Hey Sprucetail!" She said cheerfully. The ginger shecat looked up at her friend with intelligent green eyes.
The She cat eyes lit up with that cute little smile she always had and her tail thrashed happly to see her friend . Surprisingly she only had one friend but one was good enough for her , she never was really the one to make a fool of herself to the clan
" hey Flamebreeze! How's it going? " she meowed and turned her attention to her best cat. Her smile was to both ears . She licked her paw and scratched her ear

Old October 6th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
The She cat eyes lit up with that cute little smile she always had and her tail thrashed happly to see her friend . Surprisingly she only had one friend but one was good enough for her , she never was really the one to make a fool of herself to the clan
" hey Flamebreeze! How's it going? " she meowed and turned her attention to her best cat. Her smile was to both ears . She licked her paw and scratched her ear
"Awesome! I am so excited I'm finally a warrior!" She bounced a little and her voice squeaked a bit. Her green eyes were full of happiness and excitement. (Should we come up with a plot? I already have one forming in my head XD )
Old October 6th, 2017, 08:00 PM

Quote:

"Awesome! I am so excited I'm finally a warrior!" She bounced a little and her voice squeaked a bit. Her green eyes were full of happiness and excitement. (Should we come up with a plot? I already have one forming in my head XD )
Sure! And is it like fireheart and graystripe?I just had to guess )

The Orange tabby giggle at her friends excitement , she always enjoyed her being around . At least flamebreeze was excited , sprucetail yawned again and layed down she has been getting less and less sleep since she is trying to keep up with her status.
" is it just me or did our parents make being a warrior sound more amazing then it should be? " she asked as she loved being on her own and making decisions but where was the adventure the fights? Was it all a lie and just being told what to do was the only thing that mattered is taking orders?

Old October 6th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Sure! And is it like fireheart and graystripe?I just had to guess )

The Orange tabby giggle at her friends excitement , she always enjoyed her being around . At least flamebreeze was excited , sprucetail yawned again and layed down she has been getting less and less sleep since she is trying to keep up with her status.
" is it just me or did our parents make being a warrior sound more amazing then it should be? " she asked as she loved being on her own and making decisions but where was the adventure the fights? Was it all a lie and just being told what to do was the only thing that mattered is taking orders?
(PM OR VM me I'll explain)
"I don't know, it feels better not getting treated like brainless kit," she confessed. She liked being a warrior, but following orders and the lack of free time was enough to crush down some of her spirit.
Old October 6th, 2017, 08:10 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blacktail listened to her and his ears twitched a little. "You need to stop pulling yourself down like this, it isn't good at all, we're all different and that makes us who we are..." He mewed,
smiling as she said that what he was doing was nice, so he kept going.
JaggedSpot purred and curled her tail around his, then started to groom his chest, running her rough tongue over his neck, then shoulders, smoothing the blind tom's fur down. It felt good to share tongues, and she liked that he wasn't running away from her, like most. She adored him already.

As she groomed him, she thought of her life. How she had been borne a Kittypet, then neglected by her siblings. How her father and mother wanted rid of her as soon as possible. She left at six moons old to be a Loner. Lived in a barn for most of her life until at 17 moons she decided to explore the forest.

She had been found by a warrior of Thunder Clan, and the rest was history.

She suddenly jumped with the surprise of sudden awareness. She felt the blind tom grooming her, hadn't realized she had stopped herself. She started grooming his chest again, but he was sure to have noticed her stopping, felt her jump.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 6th, 2017, 08:13 PM

Quote:

(PM OR VM me I'll explain)
"I don't know, it feels better not getting treated like brainless kit," she confessed. She liked being a warrior, but following orders and the lack of free time was enough to crush down some of her spirit.
The She cat nodded she had to admit not being treated like a kit was. Better than nothing .
" well at least we're still friends ! And I hope we can stay friends . " she meowed as she didn't want to loose flamebreeze she was like a sister to her. She shook her fur and her orange pelt shined from the sun that was over the clearing. She sighed and looked up at the clouds hopefully starclan had something amazing in store for them but if not she can always hope , hope that one day she could be like firestar . She always thought of firestar as her idol . Her whiskers twitched as she licked her nose

Closed Thread