Hello young one
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:20 AM

Old June 11th, 2023, 01:19 PM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

Default Under the windowsill (open)

This particular windowsill frequently has food and water placed under it by twolegs in a fruitless attempt to recapture their escaped kittypet.

Said kittypet - Rosalynn - currently hides nearby and lives off of it, but doesn't particularly mind sharing with others.
Old June 11th, 2023, 01:38 PM
I like birds

Default Re: Under the windowsill (open)

~Rosalynn~
She/Her

Rosalynn watched as the twolegs she'd escaped from brought out more food. From the smell, it seemed to be the good kind. Oh, she couldn't wait to dig into that!

It hadn't been too long since she'd escaped, everything still felt exciting. Even though by now she know exactly how long to wait before being sure that the twoleg wouldn't come rushing out the moment she went for the food, it felt like an adventure. She felt like she was facing great uncertainty and danger and it felt exhilarating. Once it was time she rushed in, tearing into the left-out food.

A light jingling makes her flee back to the safety of the underside of a monster. Green eyes giddily followed the twoleg's movements. This wasn't the same one that had left out the food. That probably meant she should get out from under the monster. Just as the twoleg's feet disappeared up above her, she snuck out and watched as the monster began moving.

She was so smart, no twolegs could ever outsmart her! It had barely been a few days and yet here Rosalynn was, holding the knowledge of how to evade those large, furless things without even being noticed. The kit preened at her own knowledge.
[Open! She is 4 moons old]
Old June 14th, 2023, 05:56 PM
Wide Awake Eyes Open

Bump Policy: daily, i am on in the early hours.
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTheCrow View Post
~Rosalynn~
She/Her

Rosalynn watched as the twolegs she'd escaped from brought out more food. From the smell, it seemed to be the good kind. Oh, she couldn't wait to dig into that!

It hadn't been too long since she'd escaped, everything still felt exciting. Even though by now she know exactly how long to wait before being sure that the twoleg wouldn't come rushing out the moment she went for the food, it felt like an adventure. She felt like she was facing great uncertainty and danger and it felt exhilarating. Once it was time she rushed in, tearing into the left-out food.

A light jingling makes her flee back to the safety of the underside of a monster. Green eyes giddily followed the twoleg's movements. This wasn't the same one that had left out the food. That probably meant she should get out from under the monster. Just as the twoleg's feet disappeared up above her, she snuck out and watched as the monster began moving.

She was so smart, no twolegs could ever outsmart her! It had barely been a few days and yet here Rosalynn was, holding the knowledge of how to evade those large, furless things without even being noticed. The kit preened at her own knowledge.
[Open! She is 4 moons old]
smelling the fresh food set out, hornet sits in a bush waiting. if nobody takes that food within the next hour. he thinks i will most definitly take it
Dirk, he/him outsider, he enjoys running, and does almost nothing else. his pesonality is basically kakashi from naruto. he is a mottled black, orange, and brown in small dots, and has a leaf sized scar on his shoulder from upwalker pups chasing him off a cliff.

MERP
Old June 18th, 2023, 07:56 AM
I like birds

Quote:
Originally Posted by snekeyes4 View Post
smelling the fresh food set out, hornet sits in a bush waiting. if nobody takes that food within the next hour. he thinks i will most definitly take it

~Rosalynn~
She/Her

Rosalynn happily bounds up to the food. And now, time for the well-earned reward!

The dark she-kit glanced up at the window with a small smile. Surely her parents were still in there, watching over their kit whenever they could. She missed them... of course, she did, but this was better, all three of them knew this. Well, no time for dilly-dallying, there's food right in front of her!
Old June 20th, 2023, 12:05 PM
Wide Awake Eyes Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTheCrow View Post

~Rosalynn~
She/Her

Rosalynn happily bounds up to the food. And now, time for the well-earned reward!

The dark she-kit glanced up at the window with a small smile. Surely her parents were still in there, watching over their kit whenever they could. She missed them... of course, she did, but this was better, all three of them knew this. Well, no time for dilly-dallying, there's food right in front of her!
the small kit piques hornets intrest, so he continues watching and hiding
Dirk, he/him outsider, he enjoys running, and does almost nothing else. his pesonality is basically kakashi from naruto. he is a mottled black, orange, and brown in small dots, and has a leaf sized scar on his shoulder from upwalker pups chasing him off a cliff.

MERP
Old June 25th, 2023, 02:28 PM
I like birds

Quote:
Originally Posted by snekeyes4 View Post
the small kit piques hornets intrest, so he continues watching and hiding

~Rosalynn~
She/Her
Rosalynn happily ate until the wind switched directions and brought an unfamiliar scent to her nose. With a small jump and hiss, she turned toward the source, however, she wasn't able to find anything. "Who's there?! Come out and I won't have to take... dangerous actions!" The kit threatened emptily, improvising on a word she'd forgotten. She puffed her fur to look bigger, yet she likely just looked like a tiny angry dark cloud.

Last edited by MaryTheCrow; June 25th, 2023 at 02:28 PM.
Old June 28th, 2023, 04:09 PM
Wide Awake Eyes Open

hornet walks out of the bush, "oh no!" he says in mock horror. "Not the 'dangerous actions'!"

(this is said in a funny, joking way)

MERP