Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
unfurling buds- willowpaw...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:33 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 01:29 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 01:23 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:20 PM
Judge, Jury, and...
by Mica
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 01:19 PM

Old March 3rd, 2024, 08:44 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Tired

Default Cliffjumper

Quote:
In their presence, any cat would feel small.

Keen eyes gaze at you, judging you for your worth. You know you are not the first cat to come here - nor will you be the last. But you've come with a mission, and all you have to do is sell yourself.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"
Cliffjumper
He/Him - 25 Moons in life - 2 Moons in death

Cliffjumper wanted more than anything to come back, but now it seemed scary, trying to get other cats approval to go back. What if they thought his reasons were stupid? He may never get another chance. But it was worth a shot. Even if the chance was small, there was another chance to live. To be with apple. To make up for everything he had done. So it came down to this. Cliffjumper took a deep breath and stepped forward, His brown tabby pelt fluffing up to make him appear bigger, though he wasn't in a battle, he did not want to appear scared. "First and foremost, My name is Cliffjumper. I was a warrior of RiverClan, and I was chosen to be a Lionheart," he started. Now the hard part. The part that may screw up his chances. His failures. "I thought Lionheart was an honor, so I took the role. But that was wrong of me. I was not ready for that responsibility, and I was scared. I was foolish and neglected my duties. I died to a rouge throwing me in the water at Lionsbeach, Probably rightfully, too. But why do I deserve to go back, you may wonder. Well, I don't really know myself. I," he paused as his mate flashed through his mind. "My death caused me to leave the one thing I loved most. My mate. Applebees. I was foolish, but she was what kept me going. If I had knew I had such little time left, I would have done all I could and live my life to the fullest. With her. But instead I was scared with all this pressure put on me, and I know that was very wrong of me. You may be afraid that if I go back I will neglect life again, but I truly will live it the most I can. I want another chance to live. Leave happy, and without my regrets in my mind. If i have another chance i will do what makes me happy in hopes that when I die again, I will be able to live with it. But right now, I cannot, and it is a very big burden for me to bear," And of course he was rambling on. But he needed to explain himself. Why he deserved a second chance. Now all he had to do was hear and answer their response.

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old March 9th, 2024, 12:49 AM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Cliffjumper

Lichenflood
Darkforest

Dark tabby tom stepped out of the shadows, verdant hues falling on Cliffjumper - a Riverclan warrior - who had come to sit on the pedestal of judgement, his life spread out before long dead felines who sought to determine whether or not this tom was worthy of resurrection. Lichenflood listened as words tumbled from the past lionhearts maw, tail flicked idly as his dark ears perked to take in Cliffjumper’s words… to him many cats justifications held little weight to sway his opinions and at the current moment this felines argument was no different than the others.

Lichenflood’s large head canted to the side as his verdant gaze fixated heavily on the cat who sought resurrection, ”To me it seems that you let your own selfish wants for honour cloud your judgment of what was right for your clan and not just yourself, whether or not you regret it is neither here nor there, you made your choice. I applaud your argument in wanting to right your wrong but many cats die with regrets and get no chance to ease the strife those regrets cause them… are you really that different than any of them,” Lichenflood’s question was rhetorical and he continued on with his judgement, ”As for your mate, my condolences go out to her for her loss but they do not extend to you, from where I stand looking at you on your judgement day it seems that you did not appreciate her and only saw her true value when it was too late… if you had know you had so little time… we do not get to see death for a reason and for you to have to had know time was running out to live your life to the fullest is just a lack of planning on your part and regardless of all of that you can still visit her all you want in her dreams. To me your reasonings come off as more of a plea for pity rather than what you have to offer if we were to send you back to relive the life your actions lost.” The large tabby tom had said his piece on the matter for the moment at hand and he sat silently in the looming shadows, ears perked and ready for Cliffjumper to retort his words or propose a more convincing set of ideas, his verdant hues reminded on the tom but searched their peripherals for the felines who would soon step forward to set forth their own judgements.

{ @Bean ~ Cliffjumper }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old March 19th, 2024, 11:03 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Daisypool - Ancient ShadowClan Cat - StarClan

Her heart twisted with compassion as she melted into the light, stepping up beside Lichenflood. The presence of the Dark Forest spirit rattled her a bit as it always did, but she paid him no mind as her inquisitive gaze rested onto Cliffjumper. He was young in her eyes, a cat that had let honor and pride get in the way of his limitations. Not all cats were destined for greatness, and some often bit off more than they could chew. But unlike most of the ordinary warriors throughout the Clans, this one actually seemed to recognize and understand his shortcomings, acknowledging them here versus trying to hide them.

"It speaks volumes to the self-reflection you've seemed to have here among the stars, Cliffjumper, that you are able to recognize it was by your own foolish volition that your death came so soon." Her voice held a note of sincerity and kindness as Daisypool offered a soft smile. "Lichenflood is right though. Many of the cats you have lived with for the last two moons among these stars also have regrets. What makes you stand out? How will you change your path should you be sent back? It is one thing to want, but another entirely to act. What is it that would make you happy?"

[ @Fawn<3 @Bean ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 25th, 2024, 05:48 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Tired

Cliffjumper
He/Him - 25 Moons in life - 2 Moons in death

As much as it pained cliffjumper to admit, there was truth in Lichenflood's words. He turned to daisypool. "What would make me happy..." He thought for a moment, his heart aching for his mate in the living world. "Being at home. Being by the River, hunting with my mate for RiverClan. Being surrounded by my family. My Clan. That is what would make me happy." Cliffjumper pondered for a moment, giving him a chance to stop the tears welling in his eyes. He took a deep breath, fluffing up his brown tabby fur. His amber eyes flickered between the two cats. "Being here in StarClan has taught me something. Death can come quicker than you expect, Starsdamnit there are kits here! Kits who barely had a chance to live! And what have they done? Decided to stay here. Because they want to. Me? I'm older compared to them, and I treated my life foolishly. Being here for the past two moons has given me a chance to reflect. Recognize my errors. My many errors. All of that lead me back to why I am here. I want a second chance to live. A second chance at life, at love, at duty. And above all, I want to live again. And I mean live. Feel the wind in my fur, hunting prey, fighting alongside my clanmates in battle, knowing that I may die again. Knowing that no matter what, they have my back, and I will have theirs," Cliffjumper concluded, a fire burning in his amber eyes at this point.

[afaik im supposed to wait 4 three cats but its taking a bit so ima respond now - @ellie @taillow pffff lateee??? What's that?? :sweats: ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies