by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 11:21 PM
This is home [p]
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:18 PM

Old March 13th, 2024, 07:35 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

DaylightPaw
DaylightKit,

11 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Apprentice

___

@Rani - MudHound | @Estelle - PoppyPaw | @Desert Rain Frog - SilverPaw

___

DaylightPaw nodded to the hornet before padding off to hunt.

She didn't get very far before spotting a mouse picking around the bottom of a tree. She quickly dropped to a hunters crouch and stalked up.

She pounced, easily landing on it and giving it a quick nip to the neck.

(+1 mouse)
Old March 13th, 2024, 08:51 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Crowpaw

Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing) and Agatha Kitty
@tally

Well… this was it. He was finally learning how to hunt. Redhawk was to be his mentor… Crowpaw had high expectations for this she-cat. Why? Well, it’s simple. Bumbleflight and Littlelion failed to do their jobs and train him so he could be a warrior. It was up to Redhawk to clean up their mess, in a matter of speech.

Now Crowpaw didn’t know Redhawk all that well. He didn’t know how she functioned and how good she was as a warrior to really have any opinion on her. I suppose I’ll have to find out soon because she is my mentor and all. The young tom hummed to himself. Redhawk wasn’t too much older than him, and he only knew that because she was a young warrior while he was a kit. Granted she clearly still is, but she was a real young warrior.

The brief chat with his new mentor helped to get to know her a little better, but with the way his past is, it’d be a while before that she-cat would be trustworthy. Perhaps, just maybe, he’d start to respect the warrior when he stands in front of Bumblestar wearing his new name.

“Hunting? Yeah… uh- I know nothing about it.” Crowpaw growled in annoyance, not toward Redhawk, of course. He was just sick of being nearly eight seasons old and not bearing the name of his… well, the name his ancestors give him. “It’s simple, though, isn’t it? Basically fighting but with small scraps of fur that squeak?”
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old March 13th, 2024, 11:11 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
[ if u ever more than a couple days again pls smack me im v forgetful ]

"We'll start simple, and if you feel like trying something more advanced we can move onto that." Wolfpaw took a step away from her, so that when he demonstrated she could see a little easier. "You have your basics: things like the front paw blow," he raised his paw and brought it downward, claws sheathed. "You wanna smack 'em in the head hard to stun them. Some cats do it without claws, but if you use your claws you can rip them downward to cause extra damage. It's similar to the frontal strike move, but this way you're fluid - a two-in-one attack." Assuming his paw landed on some invisible cat's head, he jerked it downward to emulate raking it down his enemy's face. "You wanna try?"

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”
Sorry for the long delay, you can do the same to me lol

Lightningpaw nodded her head and straightened herself up gaining a determined look on her face. "I'm sure I will get the hang of this right away." I am the one and only Lightningpaw after all.

Seeing Wolfpaw demonstrate the move she nodded her head getting the basic idea, though the thought of having to rip into another cat was not a pleasant thought. She found a nearby rock and pretend that was a cats head. She lifted up both her front legs and slammed down on the rock with a little wince she played off. Perhaps she could have gone a little lighter on the practice blows. "Deader than a... Uh... Death!" She giggled in a childish evil way.

Last edited by Fish; March 13th, 2024 at 11:11 PM.
Old March 14th, 2024, 01:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"I'm sure you will!" Even if she didn't, what mattered was effort and practice. The move wasn't super complicated but especially in a live scenario, one needed to make sure they put enough force behind the blow to do damage.

Regardless, it looked like she mimicked the move well enough so Wolfpaw planned on moving on. Her comment made him smile. "That rock stood no chance against you! Keep it up 'n you'll have the other Clans shaking in their fur."

Next up.. "A common move in battle is leaping. Sometimes you can just side-step your enemy," as he spoke he quickly sidestepped, turning on his paws to skis out of the enemy's invisible line of dire. "or you'll want to dart forward." He made a quick dash forward. "Most importantly, you need to use your size to your advantage. A larger cat can easily crush you, so you want to stay quick on your feet. If a cat is jumping at you and you catch it, dodging and counter-attacking will work better in your favor 'cause they can't correct their aim easily while in mid-air." He spun on his paws and slashed his claws toward the air. "You can swipe them while they're jumping, and at the very least rake them."

[ @Fish ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 14th, 2024, 07:36 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Once they were out of earshot of the camp, Bumblestar released Stormysong, letting her drop harshly to the ground, and stepped over her. Anger was carved into every line on her face as she flexed her claws.

"Explain to me, now, why you think it's appropriate to lay your paws on those kits," she seethed, "before I make sure you never do so again."

[ @Demoness ]
Stormysong knew that she was in the right, so she got up and looked at Bumblestar in defiance. "I was simply correcting Berrykit! Berrykit was going too harsh on the other kits, and getting herself into trouble. And then Firekit was attacking me, so I had to do something!"
Old March 14th, 2024, 09:05 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

The little kids were cuties! So after a wave to Daylightpaws disappearing back the tripod made sure the kittens were hidden inside their bush and quiet before they settled into their own.

Now just to wait for prey to take the bait...... Which worked!

Slowly and steadily creatures appeared, a couple mice, a vole, two thrush, a squirrel and two pigeons! Mudhound didnt think that they'd catch them all but the variety was good and would allow the apprentices to choose what they wanted to catch once the prey was flushed to them. Speaking of that....

Creeping closer and closer the tripod made sure to position themselves so the fleeing prey would head right to the apprentices (not hard given the creatures were basically right outside their bush) and finally.... Struck.

It was an explosion of noise, the prey chirping and squealing as it ran right into the waiting apprentices as Mudhound straight out the gate caught a pigeon and a mouse, paws flying as they tried to grab more while calling out to the apprentices "Go on! Grab as many as you can! Get them!" unable to keep a smile off of their face. This was definitely the fun type of hunting, and only one cat needed to actually do all the stalking!

@Ladiebugg @Estelle @Desert Rain Frog

Last edited by Rani; March 14th, 2024 at 09:06 PM.
Old March 16th, 2024, 01:55 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Stormysong knew that she was in the right, so she got up and looked at Bumblestar in defiance. "I was simply correcting Berrykit! Berrykit was going too harsh on the other kits, and getting herself into trouble. And then Firekit was attacking me, so I had to do something!"
"That doesn't mean you smack them so hard you send 'em reeling!" Bumblestar snapped. "They're kits, even worse they're your kits, 'n what's astronomically wild to me is the fact you still think you're in the right here no matter what I say. You're a danger to your kits, a danger to others', 'n I don't feel right letting you keep your place in this Clan any longer if that's how you're going to treat kids. You brought this on yourself."

She was grateful they were well away from the camp at this point. The kits wouldn't have to bear witness to this. With one forepaw, she smacked Stormysong across the face with enough force to send her tumbling back to the ground, and then sliced her claws over her throat. Quick and easy, how Bumblestar liked it. Minimal mess to look after.

With a huff, she glanced over her shoulder to double-check no curious babies had come creeping out after her, then slung the body up and over her back. To the outskirts with the others to be left for the scavengers. Then she'd have to find a new caretaker for the kits.

[ staff approved powerplay - stormysong has been executed for posing a danger to TC's kits ]
Old March 16th, 2024, 04:20 PM
work is never done

Thankfully, Whiteriver figured out Wisppaw's location before Wolfhive verbally bit him. Once the two had gathered, he started out of camp. "Wisppaw, you haven't been hunting yet have you?" That'd determine if they took a moment to have her practice her crouch.

[ @Merp Machine @CrimsonOaks ]

Old March 16th, 2024, 04:32 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Rosethorn found herself on familiar paths. Her journey to the mountains was dangerous. She was captured by two legs while out hunting one day and then they took her to a place where she lived with two legs for a bite. She escaped on the other side of the mountains and has had to find her way back and that's when she met her mate River. She had met so many different cats including her mate River he was a loner from birth. And he wants to join Thunder clan to be with her. Her belly swayed with the weight of her kits. She hoped BumbleStar would let her join. Her mate was coming in a while. She heard the leafs rustling wondering who was there. @Starfall @hermeswind

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV

Last edited by Samantha; March 16th, 2024 at 04:54 PM.
Old March 16th, 2024, 05:03 PM
work is never done

It was hard to miss the reek of an outsider. Wolfhive's ears flickered with his irritation as it only grew stronger, and then he was on the prowl.

The cat in question was visibly pregnant, but it wasn't their responsibility to hold the paw of every cat who came through seeking shelter. Wolfhive growled lowly at them as he stepped out in front of them.

... Wait, he knew this cat.

"Rosethorn." It was words lacking excitement, as Wolfhive didn't understand why she'd come crawling back this way. A ThunderClan cat ought to rejoin right, if that were her intentions. "You need to get out of our territory before I make you."

[ @Samantha @hermeswind if hermes wants 2 respond ]