Today 11:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2019, 10:21 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan's Clash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft prepared himself for battle as he slunk around the camp. Should he do this? Yes. He didn't know how Kiwibounce would react, but she was on patrol, so she wouldn't be back for a while. He sharply turned his head at the sound of pawsteps. Finally... He thought. He crouched in the ferns near him, and focused on the cat's brown fur. Aim, crouch, pounce, go! He launched himself into the air, howling and spitting with fury. "Better run!" He snarled.
Forestshade yelped at the sudden sound. What the- He turned and saw a cat mid-air and stepped over to the side. This cat is clearly not on my side. He growled and lashed his tail around, agitated. His green eyes flashed with anger, Only thing left to do is fight. He sighed and tries to blend into his surroundings. Forestshade thought three things Stay calm, Be quiet, Be prepared. The brown cat, still filled with anxiety, jumped up and flexed his claws, ready to land in dirt or to grip on this cat.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old April 21st, 2019, 01:45 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[Open;DF Supporter Don't kill him]

Flashingpaw ran into camp, his blind eyes focused on the cats around him. He jumped into battle finding another apprentice to fight. He twisted around and slashed numerous times at the other cats side. He backed away a bit and waited for the apprentice to make the next move. "Stand up and fight!", he yowled with triumph.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 21st, 2019, 08:05 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Forestshade yelped at the sudden sound. What the- He turned and saw a cat mid-air and stepped over to the side. This cat is clearly not on my side. He growled and lashed his tail around, agitated. His green eyes flashed with anger, Only thing left to do is fight. He sighed and tries to blend into his surroundings. Forestshade thought three things Stay calm, Be quiet, Be prepared. The brown cat, still filled with anxiety, jumped up and flexed his claws, ready to land in dirt or to grip on this cat.
Raventuft didn't want to attack this cat. He had always wanted to just hide in the shadows, be unseen, but that was hard now. He just wanted to prove himself. His black and white pelt shifted as he span in midair, trying to aim his jump at the cat. He felt guilt flash through his veins, but remembered what Witheredface had said. Just put all your thoughts in a box, and lock your feelings in your soul. Embrace the darkness. He circled the cat, unsheathing his claws. He flicked his tail irritability. He would have to fight. And he would. He sprang at the cat, feeling ready for anything.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 21st, 2019, 08:45 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Raventuft didn't want to attack this cat. He had always wanted to just hide in the shadows, be unseen, but that was hard now. He just wanted to prove himself. His black and white pelt shifted as he span in midair, trying to aim his jump at the cat. He felt guilt flash through his veins, but remembered what Witheredface had said. Just put all your thoughts in a box, and lock your feelings in your soul. Embrace the darkness. He circled the cat, unsheathing his claws. He flicked his tail irritability. He would have to fight. And he would. He sprang at the cat, feeling ready for anything.
Forestshade looked at the cat and meowed “Lucky you, fighting your deputy. What are you? A coward? Fighting for the Dark Forest?” He looked around as he circled him. As Raventuft sprang into the air with claws unsheathed, Forestshade tried to move out of the way but felt the other cats claws latch onto him. Forestshade rolled into his back in an attempt to get him off. “Who are you? You look like a Raven something to me. Actually, to me you look like an angry cat in a sad body.” He meowed growling.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old April 21st, 2019, 08:52 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Forestshade looked at the cat and meowed “Lucky you, fighting your deputy. What are you? A coward? Fighting for the Dark Forest?” He looked around as he circled him. As Raventuft sprang into the air with claws unsheathed, Forestshade tried to move out of the way but felt the other cats claws latch onto him. Forestshade rolled into his back in an attempt to get him off. “Who are you? You look like a Raven something to me. Actually, to me you look like an angry cat in a sad body.” He meowed growling.
Raventuft's eyes widened in surprise, realizing he was attacking his deputy. His eyes narrowed, muscles still pinning the brown cat down. "I don't know what you want, but if you're trying to convince me to stop, it's not working." He opened his mouth to reveal glinting teeth. He cocked his head slightly. Just who did this cat think he was? "Raventuft. And don't try to relate" He snarled. Putting his face closer to the deputy. "When we're done, our clan will be stronger than ever"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 22nd, 2019, 03:07 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Raventuft's eyes widened in surprise, realizing he was attacking his deputy. His eyes narrowed, muscles still pinning the brown cat down. "I don't know what you want, but if you're trying to convince me to stop, it's not working." He opened his mouth to reveal glinting teeth. He cocked his head slightly. Just who did this cat think he was? "Raventuft. And don't try to relate" He snarled. Putting his face closer to the deputy. "When we're done, our clan will be stronger than ever"
Yeah right.” He growled pushing against Raventufts’ body with a heave of anger. “The Place of no Stars picks weak and vulnerable cats. When you go there instead of StarClan you’ll still be weak and pathetic.” Forestshade spat, trying to cover up that he was quivering with anxiety. The wind, luckily, took pity on him and was blowing the opposite direction from Raventufts’ nose. He unseated his claws and prepared to fight for his life.

Old April 22nd, 2019, 05:35 PM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw

@GLaDOS
Tigerpaw looked around in confusion; his clanmates fighting eachother, obviously not for training. He looked around, his only eye watching for anything out of the ordinary, apart from the civil war between his Clan. He saw a warrior trying to sneak into the Nursery. Immediately, without thinking about his skill level or safety, he jumped in between the Dark Forest warrior.

"I don't think so, Rushingstone!" The apprentice hissed, his scar looking just as painful as ever.

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
- Gunnar Eversol, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Old April 22nd, 2019, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Jack the Negotiator View Post
@GLaDOS
Tigerpaw looked around in confusion; his clanmates fighting eachother, obviously not for training. He looked around, his only eye watching for anything out of the ordinary, apart from the civil war between his Clan. He saw a warrior trying to sneak into the Nursery. Immediately, without thinking about his skill level or safety, he jumped in between the Dark Forest warrior.

"I don't think so, Rushingstone!" The apprentice hissed, his scar looking just as painful as ever.
Rushingstone was sneaking into the nursery when he heard Tigerpaw. He stopped and looked at him, his teeth showing. He let out a growl. "You caught me, but lets see if you can catch this.", he meowed. The tom slashed at the other cats side.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 22nd, 2019, 06:18 PM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Rushingstone was sneaking into the nursery when he heard Tigerpaw. He stopped and looked at him, his teeth showing. He let out a growl. "You caught me, but lets see if you can catch this.", he meowed. The tom slashed at the other cats side.
Yowling as the toms claws scratched him, the young, not as experienced apprentice would claw at Rushingstone's face, baring his teeth in challenge. All four and a half senses on full alert, the apprentice watched, listened, and scented the other cat.

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
- Gunnar Eversol, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Old April 22nd, 2019, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Jack the Negotiator View Post
Yowling as the toms claws scratched him, the young, not as experienced apprentice would claw at Rushingstone's face, baring his teeth in challenge. All four and a half senses on full alert, the apprentice watched, listened, and scented the other cat.
Rushingstone let out a chuckle when he slashed at his face. He was used to pain and laughed whenever he hot hurt. The tom twisted around and sprang up, landing on the other side of him.

Closed Thread