Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:26 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Mizu
Today 06:23 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 06:23 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 06:20 PM

Old November 11th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar nodded. He barely heard the apprentince repeat what he had said, but he didn’t care. It was nice to have a small confirmation that she understood however. He nodded, before he lunged at the apprentince, trying not to hit her, for the fear that he might hurt her if he did.
Seeing Goldenstar leap, Nightpaw bunched her muscles and sprung, hoppin to the left and out of the way. Then deliver your own attack, he had said Jayne it was the fact that after three successes she was feeling confident or maybe even a little playful, but when her mentor jumped past her, Nightpaw turned around to aim a limp paw at Goldenstar’s side.

Old November 11th, 2017, 06:17 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Seeing Goldenstar leap, Nightpaw bunched her muscles and sprung, hoppin to the left and out of the way. Then deliver your own attack, he had said Jayne it was the fact that after three successes she was feeling confident or maybe even a little playful, but when her mentor jumped past her, Nightpaw turned around to aim a limp paw at Goldenstar’s side.
Goldenstar was proud that Nightpaw had lunged out of the way, and he spun around a moment later. However, halfway through going past the apprentince, he felt her paw go along his side, and he flinched. His wound. He had forgotten about that. The stinging pain took over his body for a minute, before it faded away, and he was looking at Nightpaw again. “Good job getting out of the way!” He said, smiling. “However, we’ll need to work on that attack” he added, trying to ignore the pain in his side, as dull as it was.
Old November 11th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar was proud that Nightpaw had lunged out of the way, and he spun around a moment later. However, halfway through going past the apprentince, he felt her paw go along his side, and he flinched. His wound. He had forgotten about that. The stinging pain took over his body for a minute, before it faded away, and he was looking at Nightpaw again. “Good job getting out of the way!” He said, smiling. “However, we’ll need to work on that attack” he added, trying to ignore the pain in his side, as dull as it was.
Enjoying her mentor's praise, Nightpaw let out a small purr. "Yeah. I didn't want to hit you too hard in case you were hurting," she admitted.

Old November 11th, 2017, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Enjoying her mentor's praise, Nightpaw let out a small purr. "Yeah. I didn't want to hit you too hard in case you were hurting," she admitted.
Goldenstar smiled. It was nice to know that the apprentince cared about whether he got hurt or not. Honestly, he wouldn’t have minded if Nightpaw had opened all of his wounds either, though that was kind of a stupid thing to think about right now. “Thank you,” He said, nodding. “Do you want to try again?” He asked, leaning on his non-injured side, since his other side was still aching.
Old November 11th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar smiled. It was nice to know that the apprentince cared about whether he got hurt or not. Honestly, he wouldn’t have minded if Nightpaw had opened all of his wounds either, though that was kind of a stupid thing to think about right now. “Thank you,” He said, nodding. “Do you want to try again?” He asked, leaning on his non-injured side, since his other side was still aching.
By way of answer, Nightpaw couched and did several quick little hops back and forth, her tail waving behind her. "Don't hold back this time!" she said, a mischievous glint in her eye.

Old November 11th, 2017, 09:12 PM

Quote:
By way of answer, Nightpaw couched and did several quick little hops back and forth, her tail waving behind her. "Don't hold back this time!" she said, a mischievous glint in her eye.
Goldenstar laughed. “Don’t think I will!” He said, before lunging again. This time, he was heading right torwards the apprentince. He was trying hard to soften the blow, but at the same time, he didn’t care. Sure, that sounded cold, but training was going to be training, waiting to see what the apprentince did.
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:26 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Ah geeze. Got Aspen’s gender wrong. Sorry!

Risingstorm narrowed her eyes at the tom. Something about his answer seemed off as if he wasn’t being honest. And then there had been that low hiss with a distinctive tone of sass. When she spoke, she spoke slowly, deliberately. “Well you’re in Shadowclan territory, like I said. So you need to leave. I can walk you to the border if you agree to leave peacefully.” Risingstorm stopped there, letting the unspoken alternative hang in the air between them.
{No harm done!}
Aspen gave a sharp flick of his tail. His eyes glaring at the she cat. "No, no, no." He mewed. This was no clans spot, and he was going to show it. He clawed some dirt up in his paw. Moving it into the others view. "See this? This is the earth, it belongs to no cat. Shadowclan owns nothing," He mewed, letting it spill from his paws. His ears flicked back and forth as he glared at her.
Old November 12th, 2017, 11:49 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
((Thank you))
Ivorypaw purred at seeing his happy expression. "How much moss do we need?" She asked curiously.
He laughed,” As much as we can carry.” He hoped she understood that.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 12th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar laughed. “Don’t think I will!” He said, before lunging again. This time, he was heading right torwards the apprentince. He was trying hard to soften the blow, but at the same time, he didn’t care. Sure, that sounded cold, but training was going to be training, waiting to see what the apprentince did.
Nightapw dashed aside in time, but chose the wrong direction and got clipped as Goldenstar darted past, she staggered to regain her balance, and aimed a blow where she thought her mentor had been, but it was too late and too hard. The shecat's own blow knocked her off balance and she fell on her side. She kicked her legs frantically as she tried to get up in case her mentor came at her again. She had told him not to hold back after all.

Old November 12th, 2017, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Nightapw dashed aside in time, but chose the wrong direction and got clipped as Goldenstar darted past, she staggered to regain her balance, and aimed a blow where she thought her mentor had been, but it was too late and too hard. The shecat's own blow knocked her off balance and she fell on her side. She kicked her legs frantically as she tried to get up in case her mentor came at her again. She had told him not to hold back after all.
Goldenstar saw the apprentince dodge, and was ready to whirl around, but he saw what she did, and frantically stopped the lunge he had been about to preform. He tried not to flinch as he watched her, as it wasn’t exactly the best move he had ever seen. “You okay?” He asked, prepared just in case the apprentince lunged at him. However he doubted that would happen. He would figure out if the apprentince was okay. Then he would go from there, his bi-colored eyes watching Nightpaw worriedly.