Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:14 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 06:12 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 06:02 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Hound
Today 06:01 PM
.•*Kacey's Kats*•.
by Kacey!
Last post by Kacey!
Today 05:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 24th, 2020, 08:22 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: Playdate

That had been the ride of her life! Eldersky finally unhinges herself from the cat she'd attacked, and stands up with haste. "Hey!" she mews to the she-cat. "Thanks for fighting me! It... Seems like something happened, and I have to go. But it was pretty fun! You're so big, I bet anyone who's tried to fight you has had a hard time managing. How do you do other things, like hunt or swim? Do you float or sink? Do you have to swim harder than the others? What-" Suddenly, the warrior snaps her jaws shut and tosses a look over her shoulder. "I should go! Bye!" Without waiting around any longer, Eldersky pivots on her heels and bounces away.
But rather than racing to trail after Twilightstar, the tabby begins to look for the two toms she'd caught sight of before getting into her own little scuffuffle. "Creekdash!" she mews, setting her eyes on his back and pattering up to him from behind. Waving her tail, she blinks between him and RiverClan's deputy. "Someone's spoiled the party and we're going home," she whispers to her Clanmate before straightening up to look at Sootflare. Eldersky's lips draw up into a smile. "I was gonna come say hi to you before! Then I saw this guy come over and decided I wanted to try fighting... The really BIG warrior! She was amaaaazing! Oh, Sootflare!" She seemed to be talking a mile a minute all of a sudden. Her cheeks had even warmed quite a bit. Looking from the deputy to Creekdash, her smile doesn't waver. "Would you like me to go on ahead of you?" she questions him, almost imploringly.
[ @Shadeleaf thanks for rping with me (: Eld really liked Lotus! @Wings hidon'thurtme just shoving some eld at u fshns @wnder ]
Old October 24th, 2020, 09:01 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Scrambling to her feet at the call for quits, which seemed to make sense at this point, Splashleap purred quickly to Rosebriar. Her opponent might (or might not) be willing to be friends, but she certainly was. It was just a fun thing, right? Even though some of her clanmates hadn't seen it that way. It was really fun fighting you! You're super fast! she purred, her tail flicking side to side, eyes bright. She really wanted to be positive at this point, since it seemed like Goslingpaw and some other cat had just gone off. Hopefully they could all just........move on. And hopefully all the Windclan cats would be fixed up soon. @TheNyanCatMinecart
--------------------------
Rushpaw had gotten sat on! With a bit of a frowny face, she turned a bit huffily on Stagpaw, not wanting to talk to him anymore. Maybe they could be friends. After he learned not to sit on her. Seemed logical. Unless you were Rushpaw the nuts, who didn't see it that way. A flash of dumbspiration flying through her head, she turned around quickly, purring That was fun! I will get bigger though. And then, I will SQUASH YOU! Hopefully he was now warned. She would grow, eat lots and lots of fish, and then squash him into little Windclan dust. Her future planned out, at least until she forgot, Rushpaw traipsed back through the mud, more to show how 'though' she was than anything. @Arie
--------------
Quickly breaking away from the Riverclan warrior at the call to leave, Wishpool fell in with the rest of the clan as they headed out. She was a bit worried really about how things had gotten out of hand, but that was mostly because it was Riverclan. If she was honest with herself, she probably would have gotten a little excited if she had found her opponent in time to get a lot of fighting in. So perhaps she couldn't fault Riverclan TO much. Although she wouldn't have SAVAGED anyone. THAT was just to far. Ugh, she hoped whoever went after Thornpaw got yelled at SO MUCH......
-------------
Skunkblaze turned quickly and followed the group out, noting with pleasure that Windpaw seemed to have done pretty well, at least not getting mashed at all. She felt like she had done alright as well, although it WAS annoying that all the fishfaces were bigger than them. It was also very disturbing what had happened to Thornpaw and Wolffang, although from what she could tell Wolffang hadn't been the most cooperative about getting out of the water. What happened to Thornpaw though........not cool. This was supposed to be FUN, and she thought she'd kept it that way, in her fight at least.

Last edited by gs29513; October 25th, 2020 at 12:55 PM.
Old October 24th, 2020, 09:18 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Dovepaw shook her pelt.
She was pretty sure that LionStar was unhappy so tried not to get in the way
Old October 25th, 2020, 01:28 AM
Busy bee

My Mood: Sad

Post Re: Playdate

~[Creekflow-(RC)]~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Fallenstorm was on her paws immediately. She whirled to face the tom and reared to meet him. The molly swiped at his face.
----------------------------
The mottled tom was right that she'd recover quick. He easily dodged her swiped and attempted to return the favor with vigor. Before either could further proceed, Twilightstar called for her clan to leave. He stopped his movements and sagged. That had been an experience. It showed how rusty he was with battles. He needed to shape up again. Honestly, he had decent fun and hopefully would get to participate again in the future... if there will be any future raids. Judging by the slight agitation the WindClan leader was displaying, it might be more of a no. Oh well. Whatever happened must've been rather displeasing. He'd been too caught up in his skirmish to have paid attention to what was going on around them.

The young warrior turned to look at the she-cat and offered her an easygoing grin. "Nice moves. Kinda cool that we ended in a tie. Pretty good battling if ya ask me. The name's Creekflow by the way. If you don't mind, could you tell me yours? I'd like to know who I just had the pleasure of facing off against." he said as he stretched his limbs.

Last edited by Middy; October 27th, 2020 at 12:59 AM.
Old October 25th, 2020, 12:34 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnder View Post

Sootflare

Suddenly Sootflare felt a weight on his rear end and let out a grunt as their bodies collided. Instinctively, he tucked into a roll, hoping to crush the tom's head and underneath him and get him to release.

[ @implimm ]
-Creekdash-

Sootflare was a much more experience warrior than Creekdash and the siamese quickly felt squished underneath his weight, releasing immediately. The raid was over? Wait what? Pushing Sootflare off with his paws, he stood up. The battle was over? There it was, blood.
Creekdash turned his attention to Eldersky. She had returned? That was great! He was very happy to have his friend back and listened closely. "Alright, thanks for the quick fight!" He smiled to Sootflare positively, changing the atmosphere of the fight totally. Going up to Eldersky's side, he
gave her a smile before moving to join her to go home.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old October 25th, 2020, 12:44 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

At the call of Twilightstar, it seemed the raid was over all at once. Bodies untangled quickly and soon WindClan was heading out - casually chatting as they went as if they hadn't just been locked in battle. Practice battle, albeit, but battle nonetheless. He quickly spotted the reason for it to end so suddenly - blood spilled on the floor. A decent amount of it too - but seeing no culprit in the matter, he figured Lionstar had it dealt with.

He returned Creekdash's friendly nod - "No problem." he meowed, though he was cut off before he could continue. A familiar face had appeared and was now spilling out greetings and conversation fast enough to rival Dayheart.

"Elderpaw? No- Eldersky now, right? It's been quite some time."

Old October 25th, 2020, 02:02 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

@gs29513 @Moonraven

Wait, this warrior - this stupid, clumsy RiverClan warrior, who has gotten her pretty fur soaked through with mud - was complimenting her? Well, as she rightfully should! Rosebriar sniffed, shaking out her wet fur and sheathing her claws, which she hadn’t used a lot. “I thank you for the compliment,” she meowed. Twilightstar had meant this to be for fun, right? Well, this hadn’t been very fun. “I deserve it. After all, I am a WindClan cat. We are very fast.” She wanted to say something else, but then she caught sight of Twilightstar looming over a sodden bundle of dappled gray fur, which seemed to be sitting up, and let out a gasp. “Wolffang!” she exclaimed, rushing over and stopping not too far from Twilightstar. “Wolffang, Wolffang, are you alright?” Oh, she’d flay whoever did this!

(I’ll post with Wolf after Moonraven responds)

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old October 25th, 2020, 02:18 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

@TheNyanCatMinecart @Moonraven @BILL
[If Silverpool is called to answer for harming Wolffang, she'll probably defend herself by pointing out that she helped the WC apprentice and didn't ever directly harm Wolf. But it would be fun for her to get in trouble bc she's so loyal to RC lol]

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 25th, 2020, 03:44 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar watched her warrior with a touch of concern in her green eyes while he gathered himself. Twilightstar was far too familiar with the feeling of drowning, it was extremely unpleasant and took a heavy toll on the body afterward. The slender feline didn't appear to take his word to heart considering the heavy sigh that left her maw. Her gaze darted over to Rosebriar as the she-cat came over bristling. Twilightstar wasn't interested in any more fights breaking out, Wolffang looked tired but mostly unharmed, physically.
"Rosebriar, leave it alone." She growled in a warning tone of voice. She trusted Lionstar to handle his cats. Twilightstar wouldn't make too big of a deal out of it, not unless she felt like she and her clan were being wronged somehow.
"Can you walk?" The leader questioned, sliding her lilac pelt alongside Wolffang's sopping wet one, wordlessly offering him a shoulder to lean on.
"Let's get back to our territory, you can rest there." She meowed, eyes glancing around the clearing as her cats slowly untangled themselves and started to head out. They were certainly going to have to set some serious ground rules if they ever planned on doing play raids again.
@TheNyanCatMinecart

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 25th, 2020, 04:46 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middy View Post
~[Creekflow]~

----------------------------
The mottled tom was right that she'd recover quick. He easily dodged her swiped and attempted to return the favor with vigor. Before either could further proceed, Twilightstar called for her clan to leave. He stopped his movements and sagged. That had been an experience. It showed how rusty he was with battles. He needed to shape up again. Honestly, he had decent fun and hopefully would get to participate again in the future... if there will be any future raids. Judging by the slight aggitation the WindClan leader was displaying, it might be more of a no. Oh well. Whatever happened must've been rather displeasing. He'd been too caught up in his skirmish to have paid attention to what was going on around them.

The young warrior turned to look at the she-cat and offered her an easygoing grin. "Nice moves. Kinda cool that we ended in a tie. Pretty good battling if ya asked me. The name's Creekflow by the way. If you don't mind, could you tell me yours? I'd like to know who I just had the pleasure of facing off against." he said as he stretched his limbs.
Dodging the swipe Fallenstorm stopped herself from trying to hit his ears. She looked to her leader and nodded before turning to Creekflow again. Well that ended their match. "Thanks for the compliment. Whoever meets you in battle should be careful. Your good. Mines Fallenstorm." She said before turning to go.
Closed Thread