by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 01:09 AM

Old September 16th, 2017, 07:20 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@fenic!

Coalpaw padded gracefully along the worn path beneath her feet. She listened to the sound of the river that she had grown up close to all her life. She inhaled and then exhaled, slowly. Coalpaw stopped for a moment and sat down to rest before continuing on. She raised one paw and cleaned it. Her tail swept along the ground beneath her before curling around her paws. Coalpaw yawned and looked up at the sky above. The clouds were just so white, fluffy and extraordinary. But the night sky, oh. The stars and the moon were just so much more brilliant than the cloud and blue sky above. Blue, just blue going on for miles and miles and miles. It was neverending.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old September 16th, 2017, 10:58 AM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: RiverClan Clearings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
"Mulberrykit," Palekit repeated, her face a show of seriousness for a brief second before her green eyes lit up with excitement. The small kit rose back to her paws and gave a mimicking bounce to what the other feline was doing, quickly getting just as excited. "A game? Cool!" She agreed immediately, not a small hint of hesitation to her. After all, she hadn't been doing much of anything the past few days, and while the young kit was really not yet old enough to understand what was going on, she knew something was definitely amiss so didn't dare speak up about her boredom. Besides, Strawberrythorn- while being a very loving mother- was a very fierce cat. The queen hadn't done anything to upset Palekit, but she still was very wary of upsetting her mother. She didn't want to be scolded, not one bit. Plus, she already didn't like upsetting or disappointing others, striving to only impress or entertain. She followed the rules that she knew perfectly, and if she was told off for doing something wrong she felt crushed.

The rules! Playing wouldn't break the rules, right? Palekit wasn't quite sure how everything worked here, so she figured it'd be best to make sure. "I'd love to play that! We won't be doing anything wrong though, right?" Her tiny head tilted to the side and she stopped her bouncing movements for a short time while she awaited the other kit's answer. But she was already looking forward to playing and making a new friend, so her eyes darted away from Mulberrykit and began to scan the clearing, looking for a moss ball. She knew what moss was! There was a bit of it in the nests here, and it smelled a bit like what the Shadowclan nursery nests smelled like. Palekit hadn't ever fully seen the nursery, and what brief memories she had of their old home were already fading as she was so young, but she thought she had a memory of this moss Mulberrykit had mentioned. So, she was sure she'd do just fine in this game.
Mulberrykit scoffed, rolling her eyes playfully. "Wrong? Phff, nah! We won't do anything wrong; we're just searching for moss!" She jumped again from excitement a grin spilling across her face. She glanced around the clearing, trying together an early start to the game. She could only see a couple small fragments of the plant; not near enough to create a ball. Hmm... there's not much moss out here... where else could there be moss? Her left eye twitched, betraying her pensive attitude. Whenever deep in thought, the kit's eye twitched slightly. It wasn't super noticeable, but it made her emotions known to those who looked close enough. Where else can moss be easily found? Oh - I know!

Mulberrykit turned back to Palekit, a mischievous gleam in her eye. "There's not much moss out here..." She tried to be discreet about her intentions, though her idea of discreet wasn't very disceeet at all. "I wonder where a bunch of moss could be..." The young she-kit giggled, keeping a close eye on the nearest den. As long as she held the upper hand, she'd make it there first and get the advantage. If Palekit knew what I was up too...! What she wanted to do wasn't in any way against the rules... she hoped. The kit wasn't sure what the official rules of RiverClan were, but she guessed they couldn't be much different from the rules of her own Clan. And if they are, I'll just pull the old 'But I didn't know!' "Oh! I know where we could find loads of moss!" She tried to position her body so she could make a break for the den. "How about we look in... the nursery!" And Mulberrykit bolted towards the den, running at full speed in an attempt to beat her friend.

(Continue in the nursery...?)

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old September 16th, 2017, 01:32 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
(Sorry for not replying ^^!) @AbsurdJinx

Runningpaw herself was exactly a pretty optimistic, fun-loving, and outgoing cat in terms of personality. Well... before her mother died, technically to be specific. It's toned down at bit nowadays, due to a lot of things that has happened in her life in the last few moons in her kithood. Runningpaw really would like to get over the death of Minnowstream. But... she just somehow just couldn't, it was more difficult than it sounded. Getting over it seemed to be slow, and agonizing. Runningpaw just wanted to be herself again, and not be the depressing heap of fur she was currently. For once, could she just be innocent, carefree, and happy like she was before?

Innocence goes away at one point. But to Runningpaw, it seemed to be too soon. Too soon indeed. Runningpaw gave Juniperpaw a small, kind smile at the joke. She let out a rather quiet chuckle, shifting her position a little. Her eyes were gleaming, and the joke seemed to lighten her mood just a bit. But, depression can't be cured overnight, or day even. The gleam went away in just a few seconds. Runningpaw blinked, and looked down at the mouse, and looked up at Juniperpaw again.

"Oh.. thank you.." She looked slightly uncomfortable at the question, and she shifted her paws and her ears flicked as she waited a few moments to think it over before telling the apprentice why she was.. sad. Her brows furrowed a bit, and she finally replied. "Well..." Runningpaw started, her ears pinning against her head. "My... mother a few moons ago, and my two littermates disappeared.. a day before my apprentice ceremony, and haven't been back since. My dad... he says their dead.. and I... I'm still not over it..." She lowered her head down, a frown appearing on her features, eyes glistening in grief, and memory of those days.
[ Don't worry about it! I've been a bit busy recently anyways, and I've been taking a while to respond to rps. That means you have all the time in the world to reply! cx ]

Juniperpaw felt pride flood her as Runningpaw seemed to brighten just a little, but it was enough to persuade Juniperpaw into continuing to try to bring happiness to the other apprentice. And then, much to her disappointment, the happy gleam vanished, having disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. However, Juniperpaw was determined to earn herself yet another smile, no matter how small it may be. When Runningpaw thanked her, Juniperpaw nodded her welcome, her smile not faltering for a moment.

And then the mood seemed to grow darker. Noticing Runningpaw's uncomfortable shifting, Juniperpaw wondered if it was something she'd said. She could sometimes lack a filter, crossing a line that should not be crossed. She opened her mouth, about to apologize and change the subject, but quickly clamped her jaws shut again when Runningpaw spoke. Juniperpaw's smile had fallen, the edges of her lips curled downward in a sad frown. She couldn't even imagine losing her parents or her half-brothers! And seeing what losing kin did to Runningpaw... Juniperpaw nearly shuddered, but luckily, she refrained from doing so.

Her compassionate gaze watched Runningpaw for a few moments after she finished talking, many thoughts rushing through her head. Juniperpaw was being trained to treat physical injuries, not mental wounds. Pain stabbed her heart as she continued to imagine losing her family, and she eventually had to tell herself that everything was okay. Inhaling deeply, as if having been struck by an emotional blow, Juniperpaw found herself crouching beside Runningpaw. She pressed against the other apprentice's flank, and what she hoped to be a comforting purr rumbled deep in her throat.

``Runningpaw,`` Juniperpaw meowed softly, looking away from the depressed feline as she wondered how to word her thoughts. She decided to take a page out of Daypaw's book, ``I'm going to be blunt here, okay? You won't ever get over their disappearances. You will always grieve for them, but the grief will lose it's intensity as life goes on.`` Juniperpaw looked at Runningpaw, green eyes dancing with warmth. ``You have to remain strong, though. I highly doubt your mother and littermates would want you to be so depressed. They'd want the best for you, and refusing to eat is not so great for you. Sure, you probably won't be jumping around camp tomorrow like an insanely happy kit, but you have to start somewhere. Kitten-steps! You can start your path to happiness with a bite of this mouse,`` Juniperpaw meowed, reaching out a paw to nudge the half-eaten mouse even closer to Runningpaw.
Old September 16th, 2017, 01:38 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
"Really?" She smiles brightly.
"Of course I have, you're the most amazing and caring cat I've met. You always make me laugh Mudtail." Splashfeather nuzzled her cheek and rested his muzzle on his paws and smiled at her happily.
Old September 16th, 2017, 02:36 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
"I know, right? Then I'll get to hunt, and fight, and do all kinds of things for the Clan!" At this rate Mulberrykit was going to wear herself out with the next sentence she spoke. She was practically bouncing up and down with each word, and her eyes were shining with newfound pride. Even though she knew Tigerpaw had already achieved these things, it felt good to have someone listen to her anyway. I like her. She's nice, and friendly, and listens to cats like me! "I like you." Having no boundaries and no regards to the obvious or blunt, the she-kit looked the apprentice right in the eye and stated her feelings. "You're nice. I'm sure you'll grow up to be a great warrior." Her eyes still had their shine, but now it was more of an awe-filled shine versus a prideful shine. Even if she was outspoken and rude, the young kit knew what most cats liked to hear - though she expressed this in a different and much less controversial way.

On the subject of how nice Tigerpaw was, Mulberrykit made a list of all the attributes she was certain the apprentice had. She's nice, she's kind, she's funny - I think. I hope... she's friendly, she's caring, she's helpful... The list continued, on and on, mostly with repeating characteristics, as the kit's knowledge wasn't as broad as a warrior's. Because of this, though, she ended up staring off into space... which happened to be Tigerpaw's eyes. So she sat there, awkwardly looking into the she-cat's eyes which she mentally listed a bunch of descriptions of her friend. She's a leader, she's selfless, she's nice, she's kind...
Tigerpaw chuckled, she remembered when she was a kit she was practically bouncing off the walls when her apprenticeship came closer. A friendly gleam shone in her eyes as she watched the kit, heat rose underneath her pelt as Mulberrykit so bluntly talked about how nice she was, she was touched that the kit believed she would make a great warrior.

She opened her mouth to respond but soon noticed the young cat seemed to be off in space, the caramel colored cat shuffled her paws awkwardly. After debating for a few moments whether or not she should interrupt the kits day dream, she decided she'd ask what Mulberrykit was thinking about. The apprentice stretched out a paw and poked Mulberrykit on the nose, "So, what are you day dreaming aboit?" She chuckled.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old September 16th, 2017, 03:58 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Absurdjinx
[Reply when you can ]

Daisyshade was sleeping, the gentle rise and fall of her chest signified her peaceful sleep. A cool breeze drifted in front the entrance of the den and tickled his nose with the scents of the dawn patrol and hunting patrol. Her whiskers twicthed with the scent of fresh kill and mig ingot scent of Shadowclan Warriors, who despite their odds managed to settle into riverclan nicely. The she cat slowly raised her head having her dreams carried off by the scent of somthing to eat. Her eyes opened and she blinked away the sleepiness form her eyes. She watched the others cats around her sleep for a while before she raised herself onto her paws, and like punch the cold air hit her and she almost flinched. Leafbare is coming. I can just feel it. the feline shook out her hind legs and shook out her fur, taking another moment to flatten out her fur with delicate licks to her chest and muzzle. While doing so she was looking from nest to nest searching for tumblestep. It had been a journey. A long one and yet my day starts no different than it had since that night. Still it feels so much more magical with tumblestep to wake up too. Daisyshade had been giddy like a little kitten beofre it's apprentice cermony. Since the night they had made their unconditional love official she had no time to slow down. Almost half the clan knew and most of Shadowclan too. There wasn't a moment during conversation that she wouldn't bring it up. Once the molly had groomed her chest and washed her face she would wait to do a proper grooming until she found tumblestep. There is much to talk about that we hadn't had time to talk about yet. Our future is onyl pawsteps away and we've got nothing The pale cream and ginger she cat padded out into the open breathing a fresh breath of crisp air.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; September 16th, 2017 at 03:58 PM.
Old September 16th, 2017, 05:41 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Tigerpaw chuckled, she remembered when she was a kit she was practically bouncing off the walls when her apprenticeship came closer. A friendly gleam shone in her eyes as she watched the kit, heat rose underneath her pelt as Mulberrykit so bluntly talked about how nice she was, she was touched that the kit believed she would make a great warrior.

She opened her mouth to respond but soon noticed the young cat seemed to be off in space, the caramel colored cat shuffled her paws awkwardly. After debating for a few moments whether or not she should interrupt the kits day dream, she decided she'd ask what Mulberrykit was thinking about. The apprentice stretched out a paw and poked Mulberrykit on the nose, "So, what are you day dreaming aboit?" She chuckled.
The sound of Tigerpaw's voice snapped Mulberrykit out of her trance, and she shook her head to clear her mind. How long was I like that? Aware she'd been staring - she'd been caught doing something rude again! - the kit sheepishly smiled and lowered her head in embarrassment. When asked what she had been thinking of, she raised her head so her voice could be heard, but still kept it low enough to show she knew of her mistake. "I'm sorry," she murmured, "But I was kinda sorta... making a list of why you'd make a great warrior..." She rushed the ending, glancing up to search the apprentice's eyes. Please don't be mad! I don't wanna lost my new friend this quickly!

Mulberrykit shifted her weight from paw to paw. She nervously awaited Tigerpaw's response, hoping for the best and dreading the worst. Best case scenario, the apprentice didn't care or found it cute that she could think things like that. Worst case scenario, she found her creepy and a stalker and decided never to speak to her again. Please don't be the worst one, please don't be the worst one! "Are you mad?" The kit asked, trying and failing to keep the fear out of her voice. It quivered with emotion; her fear of losing a friend, her anger with herself for being so stupid, her regret at even thinking the way she had. This is why you don't make friends well! If you didn't do this kind of stuff, you'd have loads more friends!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old September 16th, 2017, 05:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
@Chameleon ( does this work?)
Silentshade watched as Riverclan, and Shadowclan, cats mingled in the clearing. She had nothing against Shadowclan, they had no where else, but she just wanted the camp to her clan again. Looking, she spotted a silver long furred queen with two kits, and she dimly remembered a riverclan cat helping her in. Getting to her paws and shaking out her long gray and white fur, she walked over to the Shadowclan queen. "Hello," she mewed, "I was wondering if you would like me to help with the kits. My name's Silentshade." Those are very cute kits. She thought. She's lucky to have them, I'll never be a mother, but I want to. Now that Brackenheart has Clovershine wrapped around his paws, she'll be in the nursery by leafbare! She hissed in her mind. "Your kits are very cute," She complimented, sitting down. "What are their names?"
Silentshade blinked," Oh, you're names Silentshade, my name is also Silentshade! My kits are Quailkit and Witheredkit. I simply just wanted to get some space away from the nursery to let them roam around...poor kits they never have seen Shadowclan before."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 16th, 2017, 06:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Mystical (sorry for the late response, i haven't had reception for 4 days due to going to a school-related camp)
Sunstrike saw a she-cat, his eyes lit up as he approached Marbledsky," Hello lovely." He purred casually as if he acted like that with everyone, he gently placed his tail on Marbledsky. (Is Marbledsky RC or SHC?)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 16th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Mystical (sorry for the late response, i haven't had reception for 4 days due to going to a school-related camp)
Sunstrike saw a she-cat, his eyes lit up as he approached Marblesky," Hello lovely." He purred casually as if he acted like that with everyone, he gently placed his tail on Marblesky. (Is Marblesky RC or SHC?)

Marblesky who had been gradually licking her paw, turned to face the cat who had purred. Stupid! It's the only tom who would do that! Sunstrike, the tom who had a mate but cheated on her every second of his life. He wouldn't care if she died Marblesky was positive. The molly shook her head, and blinked in fake innocence. Something the tom would probably find cute. Feeling his tail placing on her shoulder, she wanted to snap at him, but she had a better plan. "Now Sunny," she said clicking her tongue as if scolding him. "Who gave you permission to touch me?" Even if she was making a snappy remark, she was purring as she spoke, and she had used a sweet tone.