Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Zei
Today 06:59 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 06:54 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:45 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 06:39 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 06:36 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 26th, 2016, 07:53 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

And all the while Timber the rouge is watching this happen, liking ever minute of it. he watch as singenight ordered them to be brought to the front. waiting for the punishment the leader has for them, watching with interest in how singenight would deal with traitors.

(do not attack this cat, he was invited here k)
Old November 26th, 2016, 09:37 PM
[juhng-koh]

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Dovecloud gasped and curled her tail protectively around herself and her stomach "y-you can't just kill your own clanmate!" She reasoned "what good would that do you?! No body would respect you, they'd just fear you, and run away!" She said, her blue gaze looked across the clearing to her clanmates, her blue orbs gleamed with fear and determination "we can't let you become leader, we can't let a monster lead us." She said as she looked back at singenight.
Standing by the grey and white queen, Spiderstrike swung a long limb and dug his claws into the queen's shoulder. The tom had no intention of inflicting actual wounds or harm on her. The harsh gesture was to capture her attention among the chaos of caterwauling. He craned his narrow his into her face and let out a terrible and raspy hiss. "Do you want to join them?" His rhetorical question came out in a low rumbling growl, "If you know what's good for you. Keep your muzzle shut Dovecloud." He released his grip and glared down at her before turning his baleful gaze back at Singenight, a scowl on his face.
------
Old November 26th, 2016, 09:45 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junco View Post
Standing by the grey and white queen, Spiderstrike swung a long limb and dug his claws into the queen's shoulder. The tom had no intention of inflicting actual wounds or harm on her. The harsh gesture was to capture her attention among the chaos of caterwauling. He craned his narrow his into her face and let out a terrible and raspy hiss. "Do you want to join them?" His rhetorical question came out in a low rumbling growl, "If you know what's good for you. Keep your muzzle shut Dovecloud." He released his grip and glared down at her before turning his baleful gaze back at Singenight, a scowl on his face.
Dovecloud let out a painful gasp, tensing up as spiderstrike moves his face closer to hers. The queen was speechless 'I-if I say anything, my kits will be harmed, but if I don't say anything, this monster will win. What do I do?!' the desperately thought to herself as she looked the tom straight in the eyes, her blue orbs flashed fear and determination. The queen had to hold in a relieved sigh once he let go and turned his attention back to singenight "I know what's good for me, as well as the rest of the clan when I say that all of those who decide to just throw starclan away, have no hope for a future, you're all playing right into fates paws." She muttered, loud enough for spiderstrike to her her as she wrapped her tail neatly around her paws.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; November 26th, 2016 at 09:45 PM.
Old November 26th, 2016, 10:17 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Kestrelglide's gaze followed Sorrelskip as she laughed. "I have not been wasted", Kestrelglide snarled. He didn't move from his spot, unlike Sorrelskip. He could feel the tension in the atmosphere. He suddenly breathed in a sharp intake of air as Sorrelskip stood on his paw and unsheathed her claws. He bit his lip to stop himself from crying out in pain as her claws pierced into his paw. Her claws drew blood from his paw and the blood slowly trickle onto the ground below. With one sharp movement he managed to free his paw of Sorrelskip's grasp, but he teared off a tuft of fur in the process. His eyes accusing and hostile, he suddenly lashed out at Sorrelskip, claws unsheathed and aiming for her right shoulder.
Kestrelglide's claws dug into her shoulder aggressively as the she-cat attempted to dodge, the extra weight from her unborn kits dragging her slightly down as a trickling stream of blood dripped down her leg, leaving her eyes to be filled with pain as she screeched, immediately pulling her wounded arm back as her gaze filled with rage. You... I'll make sure that you die a painful death- you're an insult to Windclan, to every single clan that said your damned relationship was forbidden."If you kill my kits... I'll make you wish you were never born." She growled, grabbing ahold of Kestrelglide's pelt as quickly as she could with her muzzle, attempting to drag the tom towards her mate, Singenight. Her arm ached with pain, but she could get it fixed later- now Surgestorm would see what would happen if he didn't obey their rule.
Old November 26th, 2016, 10:17 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Singenight stood proudly, hiding his emotions like he had known to do for so many moons. "My code, consist of the beliefs
I am adding to this Clan to make it stronger." He sneered, a smug tone to his voice. He studied the cat that stood I front of him with the nerve to speak against him, especially now that he remained in power. The Savannah admired the tom's courage in speaking up, and speaking out. He would have made an excellent follower, but the little piece of fox dung doesn't know when to hold his tongue. He thought in annoyance. He was ready to address the second cat when Kestrelglide spoke again about his mother. His facial expression turned quickly from one of disgust, to one of pure fury. The tom did all he could do not to maul the tom right then and there. He quickly tried to regain his composure, and masked it somewhat. "I am very well aware that my mother did not belong to a Clan Kestrelglide." He said, fury still lacing his voice as he seemed to spit the words out like poison. "My mother did not care about me, nor did my father. I do not, want that to happen ever again, not to me, or anyone else." He hissed in the toms face.
Singenight turned his attention to the other cat, Tumbleclaw. "You have defied me, and now will set an example for your clan, along with Kestrelglide." He spat, still furious from Kestrelglides comment. "You both will serve to show what will happen if you defy me." He said curtly. He stood between the two cats and pushed TimbleclawTumbleclaw over to his deputy, Gorsefeather. "Deal with him, I will take Kestrelglide." He said in a hushed tone to the deputy. The Savannah turned back to Kestrelglide and lifted his large paw to the toms neck and pushed him to the ground. He moved closer, to stand on top of him, careful to keep the Warriors limbs pinned so he couldn't fight back as easily. "This is what you deserve." He whispered into the toms ear.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 26th, 2016, 10:25 PM
[juhng-koh]

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Dovecloud let out a painful gasp, tensing up as spiderstrike moves his face closer to hers. The queen was speechless 'I-if I say anything, my kits will be harmed, but if I don't say anything, this monster will win. What do I do?!' the desperately thought to herself as she looked the tom straight in the eyes, her blue orbs flashed fear and determination. The queen had to hold in a relieved sigh once he let go and turned his attention back to singenight "I know what's good for me, as well as the rest of the clan when I say that all of those who decide to just throw starclan away, have no hope for a future, you're all playing right into fates paws." She muttered, loud enough for spiderstrike to her her as she wrapped her tail neatly around her paws.
The solid jet black tom whipped his head back towards her, his pale eyes with slits under his narrowed brow. Something flashed in his eyes, was it pity? Pity for the queen who was left by her mate and bearing his kits? The tom snarled, his cold eyes filled with disdain once more. "What use will you be to them if you throw your life away for standing up for them when you cannot win? Think and stop trying to be a hero." The tom huffed, inhaling sharply. "Think of your kits, stop being so selfish." He growled in low voice.

He urged the queen to calm herself so that the execution would proceed without hindrance.
------
Old November 26th, 2016, 10:44 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junco View Post
The solid jet black tom whipped his head back towards her, his pale eyes with slits under his narrowed brow. Something flashed in his eyes, was it pity? Pity for the queen who was left by her mate and bearing his kits? The tom snarled, his cold eyes filled with disdain once more. "What use will you be to them if you throw your life away for standing up for them when you cannot win? Think and stop trying to be a hero." The tom huffed, inhaling sharply. "Think of your kits, stop being so selfish." He growled in low voice.

He urged the queen to calm herself so that the execution would proceed without hindrance.
Dovecloud narrowed her eyes at spiderstrike "i am thinking of my kits, i don't want them to grow up in a broken,missguided clan!" She hissed, her blue orbs flashed with anger "don't you tell me to think of my kits, that is exactly what i have been thinking of this whole time." She spat,.her fur fluffing up "This is my last time i am able to act like a warrior.....a warriors true loyalty lies with starclan, not with a mouse-brained excuse of a leader." She hissed, then her fur lie flat and she just looked down at her paws "what will happen to my kits when that monster takes over? I don't want them taken away." She said, worry laced her words as her ears lie flat against her head.

Sleepingcloud spotted spiderstrike and padded over to him"do you hear him?! He's crazy" he exclaimed, his blue eyes flashed with worry "honestly...i'm afraid for the future of this clan." He said ans sat himself down next to his brother and wrapped his tail around his paws.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 26th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@fenic!
@Nighty

It had been a few days since Hannibal had journeyed from the dark territories of the Dusk Syndicate at his own free will, the authoritative cats of the Syndicate had gone considerably slack and so it wasn't hard at all for him to slip away without notice, and it was sure that some cats were glad to have him gone, even if it wasn't permanent.
The dark tom had spent a day or two, surveying the fire damage to the clans it had effected, gathering information about what was going on before killing the cats that might give away any sort of information about him, leaving their bones as an almost sort of warning to not follow him. He had started off in the Riverclan territory but now, he was in Windclan territory, one of the territories where the fire had touched, though not as badly as Thunderclan. He had found an apprentice at the border and had questioned him just like he questioned the other cat's and all of the facts seem to be the same. The clans were taken over by cats with the same way of thinking, they followed the cat named Bucknight who was undoubtedly the leader of this.. Perhaps cult? No, group. They banned any speak of Starclan and seemed to have changed the rules of the clan just slightly, killing any cat that disagreed with their way of thinking. Sloppy, but effective. Thought Hannibal.
Alas he ended up killing the apprentice and now, as the sun reached it's peak in the sky, he lay a little bit away from the corpse which was mostly just bones now, casually licking his paws clean of any blood or bone matter that had gathered there, keeping to his meticulous cleaning habits that he always kept. Later today perhaps he'd stray into the clan worst affected by the fire, Thunderclan, survey the damage, get a general idea of how strong the clan was after a blow like that, then maybe he'd make his way to Shadowclan, he wasn't sure. He'd take his time, as he always did, there was no need to rush, not like any cat went looking for a dangerous cannibal such as him. With a slight flick of his tail, his orange hues glanced upwards towards the sky, it was clean, free of clouds, the rain that had been pouring seemed over, at least for now, not that it really effected him, though it did help to hide his scent trail.
I suppose I'll begin heading off again after I clean myself up, though perhaps it would be nice to get a bit more information on Windclan, I haven't been here for very long.. Flicking his ear casually, he mulled it over in his mind, moving on to cleaning his other paw, unsheathing his claws so that he could clean those as well, his gaze now slowly sweeping the moorland ahead of him.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 26th, 2016, 11:09 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post

@fenic!
@Nighty

It had been a few days since Hannibal had journeyed from the dark territories of the Dusk Syndicate at his own free will, the authoritative cats of the Syndicate had gone considerably slack and so it wasn't hard at all for him to slip away without notice, and it was sure that some cats were glad to have him gone, even if it wasn't permanent.
The dark tom had spent a day or two, surveying the fire damage to the clans it had effected, gathering information about what was going on before killing the cats that might give away any sort of information about him, leaving their bones as an almost sort of warning to not follow him. He had started off in the Riverclan territory but now, he was in Windclan territory, one of the territories where the fire had touched, though not as badly as Thunderclan. He had found an apprentice at the border and had questioned him just like he questioned the other cat's and all of the facts seem to be the same. The clans were taken over by cats with the same way of thinking, they followed the cat named Bucknight who was undoubtedly the leader of this.. Perhaps cult? No, group. They banned any speak of Starclan and seemed to have changed the rules of the clan just slightly, killing any cat that disagreed with their way of thinking. Sloppy, but effective. Thought Hannibal.
Alas he ended up killing the apprentice and now, as the sun reached it's peak in the sky, he lay a little bit away from the corpse which was mostly just bones now, casually licking his paws clean of any blood or bone matter that had gathered there, keeping to his meticulous cleaning habits that he always kept. Later today perhaps he'd stray into the clan worst affected by the fire, Thunderclan, survey the damage, get a general idea of how strong the clan was after a blow like that, then maybe he'd make his way to Shadowclan, he wasn't sure. He'd take his time, as he always did, there was no need to rush, not like any cat went looking for a dangerous cannibal such as him. With a slight flick of his tail, his orange hues glanced upwards towards the sky, it was clean, free of clouds, the rain that had been pouring seemed over, at least for now, not that it really effected him, though it did help to hide his scent trail.
I suppose I'll begin heading off again after I clean myself up, though perhaps it would be nice to get a bit more information on Windclan, I haven't been here for very long.. Flicking his ear casually, he mulled it over in his mind, moving on to cleaning his other paw, unsheathing his claws so that he could clean those as well, his gaze now slowly sweeping the moorland ahead of him.
Singenight led the way rp through the flame scorched territory. He honestly felt somewhat bad about it. He was now the ruler of a barren flame devoured land. He hadn't expected it to go completely like this, but assumed it could be worse. He glanced in the direction of where Dapplestar was encased, but distracted him self from the thought. The young Savannah continued along,pushing away the thoughts from the executions that had happened just before he and his mate headed into the territory. He stay beside asorrelskip, letting his tan and black spotted pelt brush against her calico one. The tom might have seemed ruthless and cold standing on the Breezerock, but he was still capable of love. This love he gave to asorrelskip, the one who had stood by him through it all. "Alright Sorr, now that we're alone again, how are you feeling?" He asked knowing it was going to get hard for her with the kits. As he padded along he believed he scented a new smell, but ignored it in desiring to be with his love again.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 26th, 2016, 11:20 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight led the way rp through the flame scorched territory. He honestly felt somewhat bad about it. He was now the ruler of a barren flame devoured land. He hadn't expected it to go completely like this, but assumed it could be worse. He glanced in the direction of where Dapplestar was encased, but distracted him self from the thought. The young Savannah continued along,pushing away the thoughts from the executions that had happened just before he and his mate headed into the territory. He stay beside Sorrelskip, letting his tan and black spotted pelt brush against her calico one. The tom might have seemed ruthless and cold standing on the Breezerock, but he was still capable of love. This love he gave to Sorrelskip, the one who had stood by him through it all. "Alright Sorr, now that we're alone again, how are you feeling?" He asked knowing it was going to get hard for her with the kits. As he padded along he believed he scented a new smell, but ignored it in desiring to be with his love again.
"Wait up!" Sorrelskip exclaimed, her eyes brightening with glee as her teeth seemed to be latched into another cat's neck fur, dragging the significantly smaller queen along as her grin looked to be full of malice, the she-cat trying to catch up to her mate despite being with kits herself. "We're catching a killer, right? Well, I heard he eats his victims, y'know, and..." Lifting up the cat she was holding in her jaws, Galeslip squeaked quietly as her fur was tugged at, the abnormally small smokey-colored molly filled with fear as the calico beside her laughed. "Forbidden relationship, with a Shadowclan cat. Some warrior found her meeting with him on the border- I say they're more likely to come with us if we give them a snack." Though the weight of her unborn kits certainly weighed her down, she didn't exactly seem to care about that, more concerned with the apparent cannibal that would be extremely useful if they recruited. She'd heard that he used to belong to the Dusk Syndicate, a group which was known for causing trouble with the clans, though there hadn't been much reported activity of the group lately in Windclan. "Hey, come out, you monster!" She called, her voice tingling with happiness as she talked, trying to get a good scent of the area as she took in everything around her- the open moors.

Galeslip had a mate, and she'd loved him dearly- his name was Wheatwhisker, and having his kits was a scary thought- but she loved him too much to even think about not having them. Everything was going so well until they were caught- and under Singenight's rule, their relationship was persecuted more than ever- and as she wriggled quietly in Sorrelskip's grasp, there was terror in her eyes- she couldn't die, and her kits couldn't die either. Please, let me live!