Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:05 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 01:01 PM
Additional Training
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:00 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 12:57 PM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 12:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 27th, 2023, 09:04 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveless.Fawn View Post
——————
MallowHeart

ThunderClan
A Beautiful tortoiseshell she-cat with Green eyes.

——————
(Open,)
——————
She looked around for someone to spar with… Knowing she’d lose, she hoped she’d find someone weak…
——————

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  Deadfeather of Shadowclan - Schzoid Personality Disorder - Non-binary (afab) - Gray with black markings and near red, amber eyes. Purrks - Shadow Fiend (status - on), Beefed Up ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Well! From the cover of their tree an unfamiliar pelt walked below them. Dropping down and aiming to pin them down, and get a surprise attack from above "Squirrel Scum" They said after their attack, success or fail. This would be some fun. Claws out and ready for battle, they snarled, lips peeling back to reveal sharp canines and growling.

(Pleasepleaseplease tell me that dead will get another kill )

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old June 27th, 2023, 09:16 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

Blood spilled onto Bumblestar's tongue, hot and tangy, as she managed to knock Dawnstar onto her back. Her teeth clamped down hard, as if she were trying to tear a chunk out of the bigger cat's shoulder. She heard Dawnstar laugh, and couldn't help but let out a wry snort of her own. Twisted as it was, she needed this, after everything that had happened. A way to shred her frustrations into another cat without remorse.

She knew Dawnstar had let her bowl her over—her weight wasn't enough to do much damage to a larger target on its own—but that wasn't going to stop her from taking advantage. With her teeth still buried deep in Dawnstar's shoulder, Bumblestar raised a hindleg and attempted to rake those claws down the other's exposed stomach, trying to do inflict as much debilitating damage as she could in this position.

She felt Dawnstar's talons sink into her own shoulder. Hot pain erupted with the fresh injury, and with a snarl, Bumblestar released her opponent and tried to twist away before anything could be dislocated. Claws tore into her underbelly from below, a much more vulnerable spot that hurt a hell of a lot more, but she could tank that; the paw that came up to drag her into a headlock, maybe not so much. Bumblestar lifted a forepaw high and attempted to bring it down on Dawnstar's face as a detterent, a distraction, aiming to tear open the scars already present.

It's been way too long, honestly, she'd take this brawl as a win in itself. Dawnstar winced as she felt claws scratch down old scars on her stomach. It wasn't deep, but her stomach was quite a vulnerable place. The scars there were more touchy than any of her others. Instinct and seasons of battle experience demanded she keeps claws away from her belly, but her pent-up battle lust overrode such dull instincts. It wasn't going to kill her, she could take the pain.

However, the claws coming towards her face were a bit of a problem. She turned her head to the side just slightly, feeling the claws tear through her facial scars. The scars there weren't as sensitive as her belly, but being torn open anew still sent a jolt of agony through her nerves. As much as she'd like to see how Bumblestar got out of this, Dawnstar wasn't willing to risk her eyesight for it. So she stopped churning her hind claws against the she-cat's belly and instead coiled her hind legs in again and aimed an explosive kick at Bumblestar's stomach while unwrapping her front paw from around the smaller molly's neck.

The kick should hopefully wind the younger cat while at the same time fling her far away enough for Dawnstar to twist herself back onto her paws and stand and face the other leader.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 27th, 2023, 09:19 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@marshall FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Pebblepaw hadn't been thrilled when Bumblestar led them out of camp and towards the ghouls she had provoked nearly six moons ago. Something about invading the territory - Pebs hadn't really heard anything past "Shadowclan" and "Invasion". She was too busy repeating Mudhound's words in her head to work through the fear. She had to be there to protect her family and finally atone for her mistakes.

It wasn't long until the ghoul that gave her the long scar down her flank... and caused goosebumps to break out all over her body. It was her.... Pebs had only seen her in nightmares for so long that seeing her in person once more was....

The urge to run away was almost overwhelming. But Pebblepaw wouldn't abandon her family.

"E-excuse me!" She called, putting on the scariest face ever. "You need to go home now or else I will use my super Pebble Punches! I'm not running away this time, so I would turn tail if I were you." Her claws unsheathed. Please leave...

Last edited by Poprock; June 27th, 2023 at 09:31 PM.
Old June 27th, 2023, 09:28 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Frigidmist was able to weave away from her opponent's punce, their paws just grazing her shoulder. The scruffy warrior immediately retaliated by aiming to headbutt the ThunderClan cat in the side.
The headbutt landed, almost knocking the ywllow tom down, thought Sunleap just managed to catch his footing.
Old June 27th, 2023, 09:50 PM
nothing's forever

Curses. Okay, but seriously, what were they teaching those ShadowClanners? Murder 101? 90 ways to kill your foe? Whatever, all the russet tom knew was that he was getting absolutely schooled. Alderstep hissed as he was pinned down, though he doubted he seemed so intimidating when this other guy was beating him down like he was nothing more than a little kit. Ew. How humiliating.

Anywayyyyys (maybe Alderstep was a bit delirious with adrenaline), the tabby squirmed under his assailant's grasp, realizing with belated horror this loser was going to bite him. That'd hurt, like, a ton (a lot more than the scratches, hopefully shallow, on his back. ouch). Which would be annoying. And also painful. It'd hurt his reputation to get bit. Alderstep, the loser who got bit by some other loser at Sunkissed Creek. Eh. The title had a slight ring to it.

Never fear, though, because Alderstep had a plan to save himself. Or at least, he hoped it saved himself. To be honest, the odds were kinda looking bad. Oh well. He just had to wait until this other guy sank his teeth into him. Yup. (maybe this plan was awful.)

Hopefully, nobody was watching this. Honestly, kudos to this guy for beating up Alderstep, but he didn't really appreciate it. If this guy lives (ugh, embarrassing), he'd have some cool bragging rights. Unless Alderstep salvaged this scuffle. Hence his amazing plan that involved getting bitten by some lousy toad-eater.

@Rogueheart don't mind me, i enjoy making alder pathetic
Old June 27th, 2023, 10:20 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
:*:Vulture'fang:*:

Oh boy... This was a mess.
Shadowclan barely had time to arrive when, surprise, surprise, Thunderclan rolled up out of nowhere. Everyone seemed to expect this turn of events though, and it was only a matter of time before folks were ripping out each others throats. Vulture'fang stood at the fray of the brawling cats, ruined features tied into a deadpanned expression. Don't get him wrong, fighting was hella fun.... But when it interrupted something that was far more important, such as sleep, the fun was quickly sapped away. He had spent a good many years beating the snot out of anyone who crossed his path, and the prospect still brought him thrill. But it was hard to find excitement when he could've been tucked away in his nest. What a damn shame.

Letting his attention wander across the every growing blood bath, the burly tom decided to let his opponent come to him. He wasn't in the pickiest of moods, so letting fate decide who he would curb stomp seemed reasonable. Intentions in mind, he stood idle.
It wouldn't be long before some over eager punk would come looking' for trouble. And he would be prepared to match whatever they threw at him.

// @dino. \\
Yeah!! So!! Bumble was scary!! Well, Dandelionhaze knew that already, but that opinion was only cemented further as he watched the very small cat lead the way into the fray. He never wanted to be on the recieving end of those claws, nope.

What he DID want was to absolutely smack the stuffing out of a stinky ShadowClanner, and so with reckless abandon, he barreled into the fight. His paws splashed across the stream as he made an attempt to bodyslam the first big cat he saw, some scary-looking bloke. "GET BUTT-SLAMMED!!
Old June 27th, 2023, 10:21 PM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

~Muskratface~

Muskratface jumped right in. He ran and tried to find a cat to attack, he stood. Waiting for a ThunderClan cat to approach him and try and attack him. The main issue with ThunderClan though was that they were weak, and ShadowClan would take ThunderClan's territory with no issues. Even with Bumblestar pushing ThunderClan to their limits, and Dawnstar pushing ShadowClan themselves to their limits. This was going to be fierce. And a skirmish that would last in Muskratface's memory for a long time.

Right away, Muskratface searched the Sunkissed Creek. Looking to see if someone was going for him...

(Open)
Old June 27th, 2023, 11:10 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
~Lioncrest~

How DARE they!

The hulking Tom's fluffy golden tail twitched angrily behind him as he made his way through the brush behind his leader. The reek of Shadowclan was seeping through his forest in an area that he had finished a patrol through not even half a day earlier.

A low growl rumbled in his chest as Bumblestar gave her orders. He'd make these swamp-rats pay for their stupidity alright... As Thunderclan's newest leader leapt into the fray, Lioncrest followed without a second thought. Large paws launched him towards the first cat he saw, a brown tabby who looked entirely too happy to be mucking up a perfect piece of his home with her stench.

He was power. He was strength. He would defend his home from intruders, no matter the cost.

"Get your filth away from our territory you rat!" he roared as he hurtled through the air towards her back in an attempt to squash her into the ground.

[ @Lillian for Vixen ]
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Green eyes snapped toward Lioncrest as he came flying toward her, aiming to crush her with his weight. Too bad a lot of ShadowClan cats relied on their brawn, and she knew how to deal with it.

Vixensnarl dropped and lunged, twisting sideways as she did and raised a forepaw in an attempt to rake her claws across Lioncrest's underbelly as he flew over her. Whether it landed or not, the second her side impacted the ground she was rolling to her paws, whipping back around to face her opponent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

The first upscale battle Starlingpaw had ever seen. They kinda hoped it was the last. But no worries, Starlingpaw wasn't the squeamish type. Taking a quick breath, the ShadowClanner lurched into the midst of battle, looking for an opponent to fight.

[ Open ]
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Hazelpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The fifteen-moon-old apprentice had been toward the back of the ThunderClan battle patrol, her tail lashing as she paced back in forth. Instead of blindly jumping into the fray, she scanned the fighting cats to see if there was anyone vulnerable who she could take on.

There! Dropping into a crouch, she slunk around, dodging the hissing and spitting cats locked in battle to lunge at Starlingpaw's side, claws oustretched as she aimed to knock the other apprentice off her paws.
Old June 27th, 2023, 11:47 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

QUOTE=Lillian;1438011]
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Green eyes snapped toward Lioncrest as he came flying toward her, aiming to crush her with his weight. Too bad a lot of ShadowClan cats relied on their brawn, and she knew how to deal with it.

Vixensnarl dropped and lunged, twisting sideways as she did and raised a forepaw in an attempt to rake her claws across Lioncrest's underbelly as he flew over her. Whether it landed or not, the second her side impacted the ground she was rolling to her paws, whipping back around to face her opponent.
[/QUOTE]
~Lioncrest~

This snake was a quick striker...

As the golden giant flew overtop of his target, thin ribbons of pain flared to life along his underbelly. While his long pelt had offered some cushioning, his opponent's claws were still able to pierce the softer flesh of his stomach. Front paws hit the ground and claws dug into the soft earth, leaving shallow grooves as he used his momentum to swing around and face the viper that dared to accept his challenge.

"Did you believe Bumblestar's warning to be empty threats?" he growled, adjusting his stance to rest his bodyweight lower to the ground to solidify his position and protect his belly from further damage. "Let me dissuade you of that naivety."

Launching himself towards the enemy she-cat with a snarl, the golden tom aimed several swipes towards the smaller cat's face. If he couldn't overwhelm her with his size, he'd simply have to outlast her endurance.

Old June 28th, 2023, 12:47 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

ShadowClan Re: Sunkissed Creek

Aspenpaw

He/Him | @Quasar | Roll: 5

The force behind his attack seemed to be enough as he and the other went tumbling down to the ground. Things seemed to be going in his favour, until the apprentice kicked him in the stomach with a surprising amount of force. He released him, taking a jump backward to regain his composure. That's fine, he was fine, he just wanted to start the fight, he'd barely made a move so far. Though he hated being on offense, defense usually ended up being an easier win. Still, he darted to Goldenpaw's side, aiming to slash at his side.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Closed Thread