Today 04:25 PM

Old June 9th, 2019, 01:14 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Timberpaw gave a purr, leaning into her heavily. He pricked his ears hearing a small rustling, looking around. He mumbled a small 'what..' Shrugging it off after
DawnPaw gave a gentle purr as she decided to lay down,giving a slight gesture to allow him to lay down next to her, in all homesty she was feeling a little tired but didn't feel like going back to camp just yet, but hearing a small rustle she looked around slightly before asking TimberPaw softly."Did you hear that?".

A brown Tom was crouched behind a large bush, his blue eyes narrowed slightly as his tail flicked in annoyance.'What will it take to get her to like me?!'.LarkStorm thought this in frustration, yes he was slightly older then them- by 3 moons but just because DawnPaw was still an apprentice or that she has a small crush on TimberPaw didn't mean he had to stop liking her,or stop finding out what she likes."Idiot kit- Can't even flirt properly".He whispered this to himself as he pratically death glared the tom, LarkStorm went to settle himself in a more comfortable position but accidentally caused his fur to rub against the bush making a rustling sound.He froze when he heard the two cats pick up on it and stopped moving all together.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old June 10th, 2019, 05:08 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
DawnPaw gave a gentle purr as she decided to lay down,giving a slight gesture to allow him to lay down next to her, in all homesty she was feeling a little tired but didn't feel like going back to camp just yet, but hearing a small rustle she looked around slightly before asking TimberPaw softly."Did you hear that?".

A brown Tom was crouched behind a large bush, his blue eyes narrowed slightly as his tail flicked in annoyance.'What will it take to get her to like me?!'.LarkStorm thought this in frustration, yes he was slightly older then them- by 3 moons but just because DawnPaw was still an apprentice or that she has a small crush on TimberPaw didn't mean he had to stop liking her,or stop finding out what she likes."Idiot kit- Can't even flirt properly".He whispered this to himself as he pratically death glared the tom, LarkStorm went to settle himself in a more comfortable position but accidentally caused his fur to rub against the bush making a rustling sound.He froze when he heard the two cats pick up on it and stopped moving all together.

Timberpaw gave a nod, standing up. He looked at Dawnpaw with a grin. "I'll go check it out." The brown somali meowed, carefully walking over to the rustling noise.

Sending a glance back at Dawnpaw, he sighed once it just led to a bush. Just a vole or something! He thought happily, sticking hos head into the leaves. Though he furrowed his brows as he was met nose to nose with another brown tom. "Larkstorm!" he said with wide eyes. "What are you doing here?!" he questioned.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 10th, 2019, 05:38 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw gave a nod, standing up. He looked at Dawnpaw with a grin. "I'll go check it out." The brown somali meowed, carefully walking over to the rustling noise.

Sending a glance back at Dawnpaw, he sighed once it just led to a bush. Just a vole or something! He thought happily, sticking hos head into the leaves. Though he furrowed his brows as he was met nose to nose with another brown tom. "Larkstorm!" he said with wide eyes. "What are you doing here?!" he questioned.
DawnPaw nodded slightly nervous that something might happen,she watched through narrowed eyes,but upon hearing TimberPaw her eyes widen slightly but she wasn't too surprised- for 2 moons now the Tom seemed to be everywhere."...Great StarClan...".She sighed softly.

LarkStorm sat up once he had been found out, his face twisted into a sly grin as he death glares the other brown Tom."I was merely out for a stroll and saw a damsel in need of protecting- DawnPaw is obviously only hanging out with you to make me jealous~".saying this he worked his way over to DawnPaw, flashing a kind smile as he gave her a affectionate lick on the head."Good Evening, Beautiful".He purred softly as he momentarily looked up to see a angry but serious looking TimberPaw.

DawnPaw flinched at LarkStorm's gesture and spoke in a uncomfortable tone."Stop".Her answer was short,blunt and cold. The cream Molly now felt annoyed and upset- she was looking forward to spending some quality time with TimberPaw and now it was ruined.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 10th, 2019 at 05:38 PM.
Old June 11th, 2019, 04:52 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
DawnPaw nodded slightly nervous that something might happen,she watched through narrowed eyes,but upon hearing TimberPaw her eyes widen slightly but she wasn't too surprised- for 2 moons now the Tom seemed to be everywhere."...Great StarClan...".She sighed softly.

LarkStorm sat up once he had been found out, his face twisted into a sly grin as he death glares the other brown Tom."I was merely out for a stroll and saw a damsel in need of protecting- DawnPaw is obviously only hanging out with you to make me jealous~".saying this he worked his way over to DawnPaw, flashing a kind smile as he gave her a affectionate lick on the head."Good Evening, Beautiful".He purred softly as he momentarily looked up to see a angry but serious looking TimberPaw.

DawnPaw flinched at LarkStorm's gesture and spoke in a uncomfortable tone."Stop".Her answer was short,blunt and cold. The cream Molly now felt annoyed and upset- she was looking forward to spending some quality time with TimberPaw and now it was ruined.

Timberpaw honestly looked like a fuming gremlin of sorts, straightening up to seem taller. He furrowed his brows, frowning as he jumped in front of Larkstorm. "No, we were spending time together! Leave!" he huffed, trying to become as tall as the older tom. "You're creepy for practically stalking us." He meowed.

He gave a challenging look at the brown tom. "And again! Her name is Dawnpaw!" The brown somali huffed again, looking up at him.

Old June 11th, 2019, 05:18 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw honestly looked like a fuming gremlin of sorts, straightening up to seem taller. He furrowed his brows, frowning as he jumped in front of Larkstorm. "No, we were spending time together! Leave!" he huffed, trying to become as tall as the older tom. "You're creepy for practically stalking us." He meowed.

He gave a challenging look at the brown tom. "And again! Her name is Dawnpaw!" The brown somali huffed again, looking up at him.
DawnPaw looked at TimberPaw who was standing in front of her, he looked so very tense.The cream Molly was about to stand up but hearing LarkStorm she stopped in her tracks eye's widening.

LarkStorm glared at the Tom, his pelt prickled with rage but he simply spoke in a calm tone."Spending time together? So you call sharing your sob stories spending time together? Aren't you supposed to be making her happy not sad?!".Saying this he whispered under his breath only for TimberPaw to hear."I'm not stalking...I'm making sure that my future mate isn't being hurt too badly while I'm busy...".He would admit his habits weren't pleasant but- he was head over heels for the cream Molly and he felt bitter that she continues to shrug him off and stays with the Tom who was standing in the way.

DawnPaw felt enraged that he even said that to TimberPaw, She rose to her paws and whispered in TimberPaw's ear gently."Don't listen to him...you know that I'm only ever really happy when I'm with you...".after saying this she pulled away from him and gave him a affectionate look, LarkStorm seemed to tense up from seeing such a face.

RP Tracker
Old June 11th, 2019, 05:42 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
DawnPaw looked at TimberPaw who was standing in front of her, he looked so very tense.The cream Molly was about to stand up but hearing LarkStorm she stopped in her tracks eye's widening.

LarkStorm glared at the Tom, his pelt prickled with rage but he simply spoke in a calm tone."Spending time together? So you call sharing your sob stories spending time together? Aren't you supposed to be making her happy not sad?!".Saying this he whispered under his breath only for TimberPaw to hear."I'm not stalking...I'm making sure that my future mate isn't being hurt too badly while I'm busy...".He would admit his habits weren't pleasant but- he was head over heels for the cream Molly and he felt bitter that she continues to shrug him off and stays with the Tom who was standing in the way.

DawnPaw felt enraged that he even said that to TimberPaw, She rose to her paws and whispered in TimberPaw's ear gently."Don't listen to him...you know that I'm only ever really happy when I'm with you...".after saying this she pulled away from him and gave him a affectionate look, LarkStorm seemed to tense up from seeing such a face.

Timberpaw looked completely done with Larkpaw, steam practically rising from him. Even with hearing Dawnpaws words, he let out a low growl. "Why don't you go find someone who actually likes you?!" He inquired.

His ears flattened, Larkstorm wasn't supposed to hear his story! Dawnpaw was! His eyes narrowed into slits. "You weren't supposed to hear about that!" the tom said, suddenly leaping onto the other. This resulted the two falling down and to tumble for a second.

Old June 11th, 2019, 06:13 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw looked completely done with Larkpaw, steam practically rising from him. Even with hearing Dawnpaws words, he let out a low growl. "Why don't you go find someone who actually likes you?!" He inquired.

His ears flattened, Larkstorm wasn't supposed to hear his story! Dawnpaw was! His eyes narrowed into slits. "You weren't supposed to hear about that!" the tom said, suddenly leaping onto the other. This resulted the two falling down and to tumble for a second.
DawnPaw watched wide eyed as TimberPaw wrestled him to the ground, just how many times has she watched this scene? The cream Molly sighed- this same old agreement exasperated her and she spoke in a calm manner."Guys- Seriously I won't hesitate to just leave you here-". Knowing they were going to ignore her- she started padding into a different area in the forest, if TimberPaw wanted to spend time with her he would come she hoped that is.

LarkStorm growled and wrestled with the brown Tom, he knew that if any of his Clanmates saw that they would get in quite a lot of trouble but he hissed angrily."see she's sick of you!".

RP Tracker
Old June 12th, 2019, 01:43 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
DawnPaw watched wide eyed as TimberPaw wrestled him to the ground, just how many times has she watched this scene? The cream Molly sighed- this same old agreement exasperated her and she spoke in a calm manner."Guys- Seriously I won't hesitate to just leave you here-". Knowing they were going to ignore her- she started padding into a different area in the forest, if TimberPaw wanted to spend time with her he would come she hoped that is.

LarkStorm growled and wrestled with the brown Tom, he knew that if any of his Clanmates saw that they would get in quite a lot of trouble but he hissed angrily."see she's sick of you!".

Timberpaw let out a hiss , continuing to wrestle on the ground with the tom. "If you hadn't liked her in the first place we wouldn't be here!" he snapped , attempting to head butt the tom. His ears perked hearing Dawnpaws words, looking up for a second.

He gave a puffed out groan as he felt himself knocked to the ground by Larkstorm. "She doesn't like you! Can't you get that through your thick skull? Oh wait, let me guess, you don't have a brain either!" he retorted.

Old June 12th, 2019, 02:35 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw let out a hiss , continuing to wrestle on the ground with the tom. "If you hadn't liked her in the first place we wouldn't be here!" he snapped , attempting to head butt the tom. His ears perked hearing Dawnpaws words, looking up for a second.

He gave a puffed out groan as he felt himself knocked to the ground by Larkstorm. "She doesn't like you! Can't you get that through your thick skull? Oh wait, let me guess, you don't have a brain either!" he retorted.
LarkStorm growled angrily, a sly grin then suddenly forming on his face."I can't believe you haven't realised but beautiful over there has never thought of you as anything then a brother figure! You know how her brother's dead- your his replacement! She finds it comforting to have someone who she would think would be like the brother she's never had! Your not mature enough nor appealing enough to eye to be anything else- why do you think she's so nice to you compared to others?! It's because she feels safe that her 'Brother' is keeping her safe!". His tone was harsh and serious sounding, the Tom stopped wrestling TimberPaw and shook his pelt slightly his eyes narrowing his face twisting into hatred."She is distant with me because she doesn't want to endanger herself to heartbreak...But slowly I'm going to show that she only needs me and me alone...then 'big brother' won't be needed anymore..". Saying this in a taunting tone he padded off leaving the Tom in his own thoughts.

DawnPaw sighed as she resettled down under a tree a little while away from the squabbling toms- she had no energy to handle them right now and just wanted to sleep. Her blue eyes gazed towards the distant muffled voices and released another sigh, resting her head on her paws she started drifting into a light sleep, her ears twitched somewhat incase something approached her, her mind was calm almost at ease but that didn't exactly last long as a dark forest flash through her mind- a very farmillar place appeared but one that she had almost forgotten about- the face she saw, sent chills down her spin."My dear apprentice- what are you doing with yourself?...Hehm..You think you can actually become a good lil girl? Be kind? You are a monster in the making- and when something goes wrong what will you do then? Will you be like your pathetic excuse of a mother? You are only causing misery for those around you- I have told you so many times i'm the only one you can trust! I won't ever leave you or die on you since..Hehm! I'm already dead my dear!".As CreekTongue's voice faded she awoke in a sweat- panting with wide eyes- she was trembling somewhat but she took a breath, her eyes narrowing, she had almost forgotten about her mentor...And honestly, she knew the black she was right- she was far from a pure soul, she really had no one who actually cared for her the same way she did, and honestly she was scared, if she had a mate and kits would she just repeat QuickFeather's mistakes? Would she ever be forgiven for everything she's done and is about to do? Was she really only trouble for anyone around her? She knew cats got hurt in some way shape or form.'...Maybe I have been naive?...Even QuickFeather looked in pain when we last saw each other...' . Quickly shaking away the thought she forced herself to ignore her words but it still dwindled in the back of her mind- what had she done? She decided to stay awake as she waited for TimberPaw.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 12th, 2019 at 02:41 AM.
Old June 12th, 2019, 03:01 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
LarkStorm growled angrily, a sly grin then suddenly forming on his face."I can't believe you haven't realised but beautiful over there has never thought of you as anything then a brother figure! You know how her brother's dead- your his replacement! She finds it comforting to have someone who she would think would be like the brother she's never had! Your not mature enough nor appealing enough to eye to be anything else- why do you think she's so nice to you compared to others?! It's because she feels safe that her 'Brother' is keeping her safe!". His tone was harsh and serious sounding, the Tom stopped wrestling TimberPaw and shook his pelt slightly his eyes narrowing his face twisting into hatred."She is distant with me because she doesn't want to endanger herself to heartbreak...But slowly I'm going to show that she only needs me and me alone...then 'big brother' won't be needed anymore..". Saying this in a taunting tone he padded off leaving the Tom in his own thoughts.

DawnPaw sighed as she resettled down under a tree a little while away from the squabbling toms- she had no energy to handle them right now and just wanted to sleep. Her blue eyes gazed towards the distant muffled voices and released another sigh, resting her head on her paws she started drifting into a light sleep, her ears twitched somewhat incase something approached her, her mind was calm almost at ease but that didn't exactly last long as a dark forest flash through her mind- a very farmillar place appeared but one that she had almost forgotten about- the face she saw, sent chills down her spin."My dear apprentice- what are you doing with yourself?...Hehm..You think you can actually become a good lil girl? Be kind? You are a monster in the making- and when something goes wrong what will you do then? Will you be like your pathetic excuse of a mother? You are only causing misery for those around you- I have told you so many times i'm the only one you can trust! I won't ever leave you or die on you since..Hehm! I'm already dead my dear!".As CreekTongue's voice faded she awoke in a sweat- panting with wide eyes- she was trembling somewhat but she took a breath, her eyes narrowing, she had almost forgotten about her mentor...And honestly, she knew the black she was right- she was far from a pure soul, she really had no one who actually cared for her the same way she did, and honestly she was scared, if she had a mate and kits would she just repeat QuickFeather's mistakes? Would she ever be forgiven for everything she's done and is about to do? Was she really only trouble for anyone around her? She knew cats got hurt in some way shape or form.'...Maybe I have been naive?...Even QuickFeather looked in pain when we last saw each other...' . Quickly shaking away the thought she forced herself to ignore her words but it still dwindled in the back of her mind- what had she done? She decided to stay awake as she waited for TimberPaw.

Timberpaw glared at Larkstorm as he spoke, shaking his head. Dawnpaw didn't really see him as just a brother figure did she? The somali stood up once the other tom got off, fur standing up. "I....at...- At least she said she loved me!" He yowled at the walking off warrior. Then he felt sudden dread hit him like a boulder, shaking his head roughly. Rough enough to make him somewhat dizzy and have a strong headache for a second. No! She..sees you as more than a brother! He thought.

"Unless...unless?" He mumbled sadly to himself, ears flattening as he drooped. He found it hilarious. Hilarious that he could actually think someone as amazing as Dawnpaw could love him, love him more than friends did. Had she lied when she said all those sweet things.

The tom didn't realize he was crying until he was sniffling and sobbing. He shook his head roughly, shaking it side to side, up and down. He gave a groan as his head hit the ground harshly. He did not means to do that. He felt himself become dizzy, sitting there for a moment to regain his brains.

He narrowed his eyes, which were glossy with tears. Frowning, he furrowed his brows and got up. "Fine..I don't need love anyway...!" He growled to himself, huffing shakily. He spun around, beginning to walk through the territory, stopping once he saw the familiar cream molly.

He spared a glance at her, giving a small sniff. He could let her know he had been crying! He looked around, flicking his tail irritated. "Come on. We're going back to camp." He said flatly, which was a big change from his usually happy words. "Besides. It's getting dark.." He grumbled under his breath.