Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM

Old November 18th, 2019, 02:45 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Bubblingbee continued to scowl intensely at the apprentice not saying anything.
Once Graypaw had finally returned, Pigeonpaw was very quick to finish cleaning out and replacing the bedding. She double checked it to make sure there were no thorns or wet spots in the moss before putting it into place--the last thing she wanted was to give this cranky elder an actual reason to yell at her.
"There, done." She gave a curt nod to Bubblingbee before excusing herself without another word.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 19th, 2019, 07:33 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Once Graypaw had finally returned, Pigeonpaw was very quick to finish cleaning out and replacing the bedding. She double checked it to make sure there were no thorns or wet spots in the moss before putting it into place--the last thing she wanted was to give this cranky elder an actual reason to yell at her.
"There, done." She gave a curt nod to Bubblingbee before excusing herself without another word.
Bubblingbee narrowed her eyes as she inspected the nest furious that they did it correctly,” I want feathers.” She demanded.
Old November 19th, 2019, 08:47 AM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Bubblingbee narrowed her eyes as she inspected the nest furious that they did it correctly,” I want feathers.” She demanded.
"I'm sorry, Bubblingbee," She feigned sweet innocence, quite convincingly. She was heavily annoyed with the cranky old she-cat, but she would not let it show. "I am not allowed to leave camp, so I cannot get you feathers. I'm sure you could take that up with Lionstar, though, if you really want feathers."

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 19th, 2019, 12:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
"I'm sorry, Bubblingbee," She feigned sweet innocence, quite convincingly. She was heavily annoyed with the cranky old she-cat, but she would not let it show. "I am not allowed to leave camp, so I cannot get you feathers. I'm sure you could take that up with Lionstar, though, if you really want feathers."
She narrowed her eyes, she had a lot of respect for Lionstar and knew that Lionstar must have had a good reason for keeping this kit in camp so she huffed,” Do you have any feathers in your nest? If so bring them to me.”
Old November 19th, 2019, 12:39 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
She narrowed her eyes, she had a lot of respect for Lionstar and knew that Lionstar must have had a good reason for keeping this kit in camp so she huffed,” Do you have any feathers in your nest? If so bring them to me.”
"No, I don't have any feathers in my nest." Even if she did, how rude of this elder to just demand them from her! How was a cat this rude even allowed in the clan? "If I find any around camp, I will bring them to you."

Old November 21st, 2019, 02:15 PM
clearing away the dust

@xeno @Fuzzy
(Moving this here now!) [OPEN FOR ALL ELDERS!]

"Alright, Petuniakit," Pigeonpaw chirped, glancing at Beetlepaw and realizing she ought to hurry it up. She didn't want her friend to get chewed up by all those bugs. She'd be scratching for days.
"The elders will be so glad to see you!"

She flicked her tail to gesture to Beetlepaw to split off so that she could cause a proper distraction as the trio padded across the clearing and to the elder's den. She had just been in here not long ago, changing that old hag's bedding. Pigeonpaw wasn't the kind of cat who would be deliberately mean, but Bubblingbee deserved every bit of her internal bad-mouthing. She flashed a smile to the little kit who trotted next to her as she lead the way into the cozy den.

Old November 27th, 2019, 12:00 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Casper @xeno [Open to all Elders!]

"Really!" The young kit exclaimed the question in a tone far from a questioning tone. She was just excited.
So, Petuniakit followed the apprentices eagerly. The Elders excited to see her? That was a fun thought. She never thought anyone would be excited to see her.
Skipping into the den behind Pigeonpaw the little dual colored molly didn't even notice Beetlepaw slip away. She wasn't really paying much attention though. Her mind was filled with what the elders would be like.
"Hello!" Petunia chirped to any elder willing to take her greeting. The young molly really wanted some cat to talk to. The encouragement she had received about the elders being excited to see her made her that much more excited.
Old November 27th, 2019, 04:14 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Fuzzy

Grouseheart had managed to get his nest made just to his liking and had finally settled down in it with a small puff of breath. Despite the guilt and embarrassment of having to retire due to his age and inability to move around like he used to, the tom had to say that he did like the Elder's den. It was comfortable, warm, easy to sleep in with little to no drafts of wind whipping through.
And with enough time hopefully he'd get to know the elders he didn't already know. But for now, he was getting settled in, getting used to his new form of living even if it mostly dealt with relaxing and not having to do much of anything. Lionstar said that he would have a duty though, and he was curious to see what that duty would be.

Ears perking up at the sound of a young voice, Grouseheart lifted his head, emerald eyes glimmering happily. Young cats brought him joy, they were so bright and happy and excited most of the time, much like how he was, and being around them brought back his old self. Purring softly, the recently retired leader would meow in response, "Well hello there, to what do we owe the pleasure of seeing you?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 29th, 2019, 01:02 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Beetlepaw was more than glad to finally get out of the nursery. Between the bugs and the stale air, she thought she might suffocate if she was forced to stand there any longer. She nodded in Pigeonpaws direction and split off from the group, hurriedly slinking off around to the back of the elders den where she would be able to peep inside and wait for the opportune moment to sneak in and plant the stick. But which one was Bubblingbees’? What if she was sitting in it? They really didn’t think that through did they? Oh well. It didn’t matter much to her in the end as long as somebody got bitten. She cautiously poked her head through the brambles. There was Pigeonpaw and that bouncy Petuniakit who had already caught the attention of Grouseheart. Wasn’t that the old Skyclan leader? Was he really that old? Whatever, at least he was out of the way now.

Beetlepaw slowly stretched a paw out of the brambles, careful not to stir them and alert the attention of the elders. When she was fairly certain they were all preoccupied with the other two, she quickly hopped the rest of the way through and shimmied as quietly as she could over to a nest that she hoped was Bubblingbees. Glancing anxiously over her shoulder, she upturned a small part of the nest and delicately nudged the stick into it until it was hidden. When she was satisfied with her work, Beetlepaw motioned to Pigeonpaw and slipped back through the hole in the wall she came in. She scrambled around to the front, flashing Pigeonpaw a mischievous grin as she slid to stop next to her. “I don’t actually know which nest is Bubblingbee’s.” She giggled softly into her ear. “But I guess we’ll find out.”
@The Cannibal @Casper @Fuzzy

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)

Last edited by Jesse; November 29th, 2019 at 01:03 AM.
Old November 30th, 2019, 12:21 PM
clearing away the dust

@The Cannibal @xeno @Fuzzy

"Hi, Grouseheart!" Pigeonpaw grinned as she shuffled into the den with Petuniakit, smiling as the elder greeted her. Yeah, she was here to pull a prank on Bubblingbee, but she was unapologetically excited to speak with the former SkyClan leader. She was always one who loved hearing stories, and she was excited to ask this old cat about his history. All the things he must have seen!
"Do you have any stories for us?" She asked him, her eyes alight. "Oh! Could you tell us about the old SkyClan camp?" She had obviously never seen it, but she knew that they had came from somewhere else. She also knew that Fallenstream had lost most of his lives while visiting there. Oh, all the stories there could be!

Pigeonpaw let out a mrrow of surprise when Beetlepaw re-emerged into the den and announced the completion of the task. She gave her a mischievous grin, feeling satisfied with their little prank on the crankiest of the elders.
"Beetlepaw! You're just in time to hear Grouseheart's story!" She exclaimed, encouraging her friend to stay and listen. Not only would she enjoy her company, but it would also make it seem less suspicious that they were here.