Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 31st, 2017, 08:48 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons View Post
Srry, went trick or treating as a racoon... ;-;}
Badger felt teeth on his neck and he thrashed. He opened his eyes and snarle.d "I will not let youy hurt me!" He kicked the tom off and pinned him down, sinking his teeth into his neck. His amber eyes glowed in the darkness, anger clouding it.
(Cool. I'm a Shadowhunter. Hands and arms froze lol)
Lynx choked. No, no! Ginger's death is still unavenged! I can't die! The tom thrashed a pulled away. "This isn't over!" He rasped, and raced away.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old October 31st, 2017, 09:25 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seam Ripper View Post

(Cool. I'm a Shadowhunter. Hands and arms froze lol)
Lynx choked. No, no! Ginger's death is still unavenged! I can't die! The tom thrashed a pulled away. "This isn't over!" He rasped, and raced away.
Badger crawled over to Burrpaw "Burrpaw?" His voice choked.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old November 1st, 2017, 05:32 AM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Badger crawled over to Burrpaw "Burrpaw?" His voice choked.
Burrpaw did not respond. His semi-steady breathing was the only sign Badger had to know he was alive. Blood pooled around the bite in his hing leg and trickled from the various scratches scattered across his body, adding more scars to what was already there.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Old November 1st, 2017, 05:46 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Burrpaw did not respond. His semi-steady breathing was the only sign Badger had to know he was alive. Blood pooled around the bite in his hing leg and trickled from the various scratches scattered across his body, adding more scars to what was already there.
He curled around the tom, shaking. He licked his ears before falling uncontious.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old November 1st, 2017, 10:54 AM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
He curled around the tom, shaking. He licked his ears before falling uncontious.
Burrpaw could feel the warmth of Badger's body curled against him, but he could not wake up. (Ah, what do we do now?)

Old November 1st, 2017, 02:57 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:

Burrpaw could feel the warmth of Badger's body curled against him, but he could not wake up. (Ah, what do we do now?)
(Bump for @SpookyScarySkeletons )

Old November 1st, 2017, 04:43 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted Rainbowsprinkle View Post
Ye)
Blackblaze yowled, then yowled again as his face contorted and disturbed his injuries. He panted heavily, time seemingly slowing down. His first major battle, and he was not doing very well. His shoulder burned, his face burned, and he felt like everything in his body had turned to wood. It hurt.
He growled and aimed another blow at Blackblaze’s face. Hybrid (Hybirb lol) growled,” You won’t last long pretty Riverclan kittypet.” He meowed taunted Blackblaze.[/QUOTE]
(Can you kill him next post?)
Blackblaze felt the blow and staggered, his face opening on top of the older wound. He gasped, yowled, mewled like a kit, but it didn't go away. Hearing Hybrid's comment, Blackblaze's eyes narrowed. "I... I may not be a-as strong as y-you... but at l-least my name doesn't tell my... my heritage. What are you... a reject half c-clanner, half kittyp-pet?" Blackblaze's words were forced, his tone faltering, but he knew he wasn't going down without an insult or two to Hybrid.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old November 1st, 2017, 05:17 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted Rainbowsprinkle View Post
He snorted,” That’s our trickery, we send a few cats out to fight all of you, when you think you won, and our group leaves, another group arrives until all you are dead.” He amied another blow at the other shoulder.
Juniperpaw buckled yet again as he successfully hit her, but she still refused to launch herself at him. She knew if she lunged at him she'd end up pinned, and that would be the end of the battle. So she took his abuse, conversing with him as she endured each and every hit. ``There's so many of us, a majority of us are still at our camps. Recruits will be here any second.``
Old November 1st, 2017, 05:35 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Daisyshade flinched when tumblestep jerked beside her and her eyes directed themselves to the DS fighter approching, but rather than coware she stepped forward into a battle stance her teeth glinting not as brightly as the fighter but certainly bright enough to catch Attenion. She was slightly ahead of tumblestep defensively her paw preventing him from running ahead of her just in case. She braced herself for the impact and shut her eyes for a moment trying to calm her beating heart. When no hit came she opened her eyes last moment. To see the fighter switch directions and take tumblestep by surprise. Daisyshade wailed with surprise and found herself spinning to face the warrior with adrenaline pumping through her veins.

As she landed she realized she was in no position to get to tumblestep and panicked, if she could distract him long enough tumblestep could get up and get away with enough time to gather attention from someone else to help them. Muscle memory kicked in and Daisy dropped into the fighters postion again her claws out this time, she looked more wild than she was sane with her breath puffing out in clouds and fading as they rose between her teeth. She than bunched her muscles and sprang in hopes of making contact with her enemy, than hitting the ground following her rebound wether it succeeded or not she spun and flashed a quick jab in the general direction with a furious hiss.

She backed up a few fox lengths to detirmine wether or not that was enough to send them retreating but she highly doubted it, the Tom looked like he was built to kill and it was his nature to fight. She was most likely right too. She was already panting from her fear but also the rush of battle that was now bringing to rise like bike in her throat, she hated it, absolutely hated it to no ends. But now she was here faced with a simple choice. Do. Or don't.
As Augustus stood over a frightened Tumblestep, teeth bared in a vicious grin, prepared to give the killing blow, a rough force knocked him off his victim. The lanky black tomcat rolled off Tumblestep with a surprised yowl, paws scrambling against the ground for a paw-hold. He found a firm grip, and whipped around to face whoever prevented him from killing the timid Tumblestep. Instead of finding himself facing a feline in a defensive position, he found himself facing a flying paw with claws unsheathed. Without a single moment to adjust, thorn-sharp claws raked across his muzzle, drawing crimson blood. His head shot sharply to the side, eyes wide and jaw dropped with shock. Augustus quickly recovered, however, and narrowed his eyes, his lips forming a narrowed scowl. He glared at his new opponent, studying the she-cat carefully before launching an attack.

Meanwhile, Tumblestep lied on his back, where he had been while Augustus has stood over him. He was in shock, having not expected such a bold attack. The only injury he bore was a thin stream of blood running down his shoulder and off his arm into a tiny puddle of blood that had formed beneath him. His eyes were wide, his jaws forming an `o`, and his muscles were stiff and refusing to let him move his limbs. The only sign of life from him was the faint rise and fall of his chest and flanks. By the time Augustus was studying Daisyshade, Tumblestep had fully recovered and was rolling over to rise to his paws. As he rolled, he breathed heavily as he gasped for air. He wheezed quietly, chest heaving as air filled his lungs. Finally, he was on his paws, looking to Daisyshade for instructions.

As Tumblestep looked to Daisyshade for directions, Augustus had finalized his plan. The she-cat was a couple fox-lengths away, breathing heavily as if tired. Augustus couldn't help but smirk at this, a rather menacing smirk as well. With a lash of his rat-like tail, Augustus slowly stepped forward until he decided enough was enough. Finally, he glided forward, intending to slip to the side last-second and land a fury of blows on the she-cat's flank.
Old November 1st, 2017, 06:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Way View Post
He growled and aimed another blow at Blackblaze’s face. Hybrid (Hybirb lol) growled,” You won’t last long pretty Riverclan kittypet.” He meowed taunted Blackblaze.
(Can you kill him next post?)
Blackblaze felt the blow and staggered, his face opening on top of the older wound. He gasped, yowled, mewled like a kit, but it didn't go away. Hearing Hybrid's comment, Blackblaze's eyes narrowed. "I... I may not be a-as strong as y-you... but at l-least my name doesn't tell my... my heritage. What are you... a reject half c-clanner, half kittyp-pet?" Blackblaze's words were forced, his tone faltering, but he knew he wasn't going down without an insult or two to Hybrid.[/QUOTE]
Hybrid snarled,” It’s time to shut you up forever...as there isn’t anywhere you go when you die!” He hissed, due to not knowing of Starclan before slashing at his thoat, intending to kill.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread