Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 06:36 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 06:07 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:04 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 05:41 AM
ShadowClan Kits' Playden
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 21st, 2018, 11:15 PM

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Flamingrose nodded. " Yeah I'm sure. I need to get up anyway. " She admitted quivering her whiskers. The flame colored warrior needed to got to her warrior duties, it was at least sun high and she'd slept in so long. It was unlike her. Though studying Fawnsong a bit she couldn't find anything but kindness on her. She's so selfless it appears, no one can be like that without trying for real, can they? She wondered before realizing she was starring off into space. Shacking her pelt out she gave the fawn hued molly a smile. "Thanks again, but I mutant keep you. If you want you could join me in a hunting patrol or I can get you a bite to eat." Flamingrose offered slightly tossing her head.
Fawnsong nodded, agreeing to both the hunting patrol and a bite to eat. "I would prefer if I had some company while I ate," she meowed softly, not wanting the cute she-cat to fret over her, especially when she had been sleeping for so long. The fawn molly's whiskers quivered as she smiled, stretching herself as she stood. "I'll come with you."
Old July 21st, 2018, 11:30 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnsong View Post
Fawnsong nodded, agreeing to both the hunting patrol and a bite to eat. "I would prefer if I had some company while I ate," she meowed softly, not wanting the cute she-cat to fret over her, especially when she had been sleeping for so long. The fawn molly's whiskers quivered as she smiled, stretching herself as she stood. "I'll come with you."
{Moved to the clearing.}

Flamingrose flicked her tail before committing. "So do I, it's more enjoyable when you can talk with some cat." She admitted heading out of the warriors' den. The bright sun's rays seemed to light her flame colored pelt on fire. Though it brought warmth into the molly's body, the bright sun beaming down on camp. It was going to be a hot day indeed, but it's better then dry and dusty. Searching once more Flamingrose headed towards the fresh kill pile. " What do you want to eat Fawnsong? " The young warrior asked looking over her shoulder at the fawn hued molly behind her. It was only fair that she was the one getting the prey, she'd already caused Fawnsong so much trouble, tripping over her little bub for a tail, waking her up, then worrying her and causing her to offer her own nest. I'm not on my game today, but it feel so much better being her under the trees. The flame hued molly admitted to herself.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 21st, 2018, 11:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Arié
Monachstep trotted into camp. And glanced at Aspenfeather and dipped his head. He hadn't spoken to her before, but he honestly found her rather beautiful.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 21st, 2018, 11:49 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

{Ashenwing xD- You didn't give me too much to work with} @Okapi

Ashenwing, a plain grey she-cat with green dipped her head in greeting to Monarchstep. He wasn't aware that he had seen her, sat among the rouble of stones as she was, with her stone grey fur blending in perfectly. As the male trotted towards her, she tipped her head, curious. What was a tom, known for his reputation, doing around her? The half-clan, - which could clearly be seen in her sleek fur and sturdy built was traits from Riverclan, traits from her father and she was often frowned upon because of it. And now yet another male was coming to talk with her? What was going on.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 22nd, 2018, 12:55 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
"Well I was wonding can you go out into the terrtoriy with me?" Baderpaw said
The grey tuxedo squinted her optics and looked at the other for a good, long second. "no!" she squeaked, disbelief plastered on her baby face. "You're gonna drag me around the territory because you're bored!? Gorgeous features like this don't just come naturally you know!" she huffed, tail twitching behind her. Moonpaw than, after a few seconds, let out a sight and shook her head. "I'll stay up with you, but 1. we have to stay in here, and 2. you have to do half my chores tomorrow." she stated matter of factly. There was a price to have her amazing company. She wasn't cheap.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 22nd, 2018, 01:54 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Duskflight
I couldn't find your last post so I'm
just improvising if that's fine with you.

Shorekit felt his paws shuffle uncomfortably. The silence that seemed to stretch out between him and daffodilkit seemed to stretch out for miles and miles and with each second he felt the gap of opportunity slowly fading out of view, that's when he quickly wrapped his tail around his timy paws and continued to examine the spot daffodil had claimed there was a shiny green bug there the other day. ' 'do you think I scared him off with my voice? Was I being to- to loud or s- something?' ' he asked softly, eyebrows knitting thoughtfully together as his eyes combed the grass for the small bug hoping desperately it would soon make an appearance any moment now.

A few times already he had feared having scared it away and deprived daffodil the chance to speak to him again and was contemplating offering to go find him, although he thought he might squish the poor thing by accident and chose agaisnt asking. Instead he continued to sway gently against the wind and examine the shreds of grass that twirled within it.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 22nd, 2018, 07:59 AM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The grey tuxedo squinted her optics and looked at the other for a good, long second. "no!" she squeaked, disbelief plastered on her baby face. "You're gonna drag me around the territory because you're bored!? Gorgeous features like this don't just come naturally you know!" she huffed, tail twitching behind her. Moonpaw than, after a few seconds, let out a sight and shook her head. "I'll stay up with you, but 1. we have to stay in here, and 2. you have to do half my chores tomorrow." she stated matter of factly. There was a price to have her amazing company. She wasn't cheap.
"Ok then ill do half of your chores tomorrow." He said

see you around wco <3
Old July 22nd, 2018, 08:51 AM
5,445 posts on old site

@Fuzzy Feline
Pinkpaw lay in camp, trying to figure out what to do. Her mentor was sick and had temporarily moved in with Caliaflame. She was kinda bored at the reality that she didn’t have anyone to train with or anything to do besides apprentice duties, but what could she do. She stood up and grabbed a sparrow from the fresh kill pile and began to eat it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 22nd, 2018, 09:06 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
{Ashenwing xD- You didn't give me too much to work with} @Okapi

Ashenwing, a plain grey she-cat with green dipped her head in greeting to Monarchstep. He wasn't aware that he had seen her, sat among the rouble of stones as she was, with her stone grey fur blending in perfectly. As the male trotted towards her, she tipped her head, curious. What was a tom, known for his reputation, doing around her? The half-clan, - which could clearly be seen in her sleek fur and sturdy built was traits from Riverclan, traits from her father and she was often frowned upon because of it. And now yet another male was coming to talk with her? What was going on.
(sorry. was half asleep, but to busy RPing to go to sleep- ususally decresses my RP skills, hey- atleast this time I wasn’t posting jibberish like the time I was sleep RPing (auto-correct turned it into a bunch of random words). AWW....poor Ashenwing, disliked for being a half-clanner)

Monarchstep forced his paws towards Ashenwing fighting to keep walking. Don’t be a she-cat about talking to a pretty cat. He always internally panicked when talking to a cat who he didn’t know that well, for all he knew, he’d be introducing himself to his future mate, and that though terrified him. He reached her and tried really hard not to freeze up and just stand there, making a fool out of himself,” I am...ummm... Monarchstep.” He bit his lip and beat himself up internally Way to go, Monarchstep, act like you forgot you’re name or are confusing her by telling her a fake name...She probably has deemed you an idiot by now.

Old July 22nd, 2018, 09:09 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
"W-what is strange?" Swiftkit asked
Witheredkit shrugged,” How you can sleep whenever you want!”

Closed Thread