Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:47 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM

Old February 22nd, 2024, 04:54 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

The molly danced nervously back and forth in front of the den. She hadn't been here for long but it felt like she's been standing in front of the den forever. Dreamlight didn't really want to, her emotions ate at her inside like vultures pecking at crowfood, however she couldn't keep putting it off. Dreamlight hasn't done a single thing with the apprentice she was supposed to be training, hadn't even said hi. She was already aware that Beastpaw seemed to hate her, but Dreamlight still needed to get her training done. "Beastpaw? Are you in there?" The warrior called in a soft tone.
@Watermeloon [figured these guys should at least talk to each other if you're up for it.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 23rd, 2024, 09:34 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

The molly danced nervously back and forth in front of the den. She hadn't been here for long but it felt like she's been standing in front of the den forever. Dreamlight didn't really want to, her emotions ate at her inside like vultures pecking at crowfood, however she couldn't keep putting it off. Dreamlight hasn't done a single thing with the apprentice she was supposed to be training, hadn't even said hi. She was already aware that Beastpaw seemed to hate her, but Dreamlight still needed to get her training done. "Beastpaw? Are you in there?" The warrior called in a soft tone.
@Watermeloon [figured these guys should at least talk to each other if you're up for it.]
Beastpaw skulked back towards the apprentices' den from the preypile with her scraggly tail between her legs. A vole hung from her jaws, almost separated into three from the force she enacted upon it. As she stalked closer, she could see a warrior inexplicably dancing at the entrance of the den. What in Star- "Beastpaw? Are you there?" Her new mentor. The apprentice's ears flicked back, her thinned fur rising along her spine. Her new mentor. Eyes narrowed into slots, she stomped over, the vole becoming an unidentifiable squished mess. "What?" The blue shining out from the slits emanated such cold fury, more than thought possible coming from an apprentice of her size.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old March 3rd, 2024, 07:25 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dreamlight swung her head around as soon as she heard a response. Oh, and she still looked as peeved as ever. The depressed feline's ears pinned themselves tightly against her skull and if she still had her lovely long tail it would have curled up between her legs. The short, pudgy, molly wasn't scared of the paw... it was just. It felt like she was a living disappointment to everyone, and the stress of having someone angry at her worsened the feeling.

"I-I-I Um..." Dreamlight paused, took a deep breath, and tried gathering her thoughts again. "Training, w-we need to train. I don't know what you need to be taught." She finished lamely, meekly. The warrior had the strongest urge to go running to Leechscar and hide under his tail. She wished Ashfeather was here...

"Uh... if you don't mind? Why are you mad at me? I don't know what I did wrong, so I'm not sure how to apologize for it." She added while trying to meet the mad blue eyes with her concerned orange ones.
@Watermeloon

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 24th, 2024, 02:41 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Spottedpaw groomed her pelt. She wondered what her mother was doing.
Old April 5th, 2024, 01:16 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
Part of her mission to get herself out of her murky pool of self-pity was to start becoming a more active presence in the lives of the Clan's youth. Bravebird wasn't all that good with kids like Crowtooth was, or even Fallownose. She was rougher around the edges and perhaps even trained them too hard at times. But Fernpaw had taught her some valuable lessons on how to approach being a better mentor at least, so she would utilize those today.

Ducking her head into the mouth of the den, the lilac lynx-point allowed her eyes to adjust to the gloom. It wasn't all that full. "Any of you 'paws wanna go out for some training?" she called in, hoping to get at least one response.

[ @Kaybug. bravedove training time! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 7th, 2024, 12:11 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Eventually the excitement from his ceremony and first training with Crowtooth was washed thin as Rabbitpaw found himself back in camp and staring around at the cats that moved about the space in new eyes. He was an apprentice now and soon he would be a warrior and then he could do anything to help his clan, right now he should ask around for any chores that needed done, maybe he should ask to go out and hunt some more or go on a border patrols to secure the territory of minks or or maybe tunneling!! Rabbitpaw hopped up and down as he peered from one side of camp and then to the next before his emerald green eyes landed on the nursery. Oh...He didn't sleep there anymore, did he? The little 'paw wasn't sure what emotion filled him at that realization. Hmmm, that just means he needs to get a nest in the apprentice den now right? Yes, he nodded, that sounded right. He looked at the apprentice den and saw another apprentice nearby.

New friends!! The manx cat-shaped apprentice bounded over, his nubby tail wagging vigorously as he stopped in front of the apprentice with a wide grin. They were a ginger tabby cat and a pretty cat at that. "Hello, my name is Rabbitpaw!!" He couldn't help the excited giggle at introducing himself with his new name, "You're an apprentice right? I was wondering if you could tell me which nests are taken in the den so I don't accidentally take someone else's spot." The apprentice mewed cheerfully. He was shuffling him paws beneath him as giddiness flowed through him. He wasn't sure how far apart he and this apprentice were training wise and either way it was good to make new friends! The tall apprentice waited for the other to speak, staring with expectant eyes at the ginger feline.

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

[ @Lightningpaw666 - Lightningpaw ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 7th, 2024 at 02:09 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 12:19 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
Part of her mission to get herself out of her murky pool of self-pity was to start becoming a more active presence in the lives of the Clan's youth. Bravebird wasn't all that good with kids like Crowtooth was, or even Fallownose. She was rougher around the edges and perhaps even trained them too hard at times. But Fernpaw had taught her some valuable lessons on how to approach being a better mentor at least, so she would utilize those today.

Ducking her head into the mouth of the den, the lilac lynx-point allowed her eyes to adjust to the gloom. It wasn't all that full. "Any of you 'paws wanna go out for some training?" she called in, hoping to get at least one response.

[ @Kaybug. bravedove training time! ]

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw perked up his head as he turned to look at the warrior who had decided to drop by the apprentice den. Rabbitpaw had been taking a slight break after everything that has been happening lately, luckily more good than bad for him at least, but with the idea of having more training he was already hopping to his paws with a bubbly bounce to his step. "Oooh! Me, me! I want all the training!" The apprentice exclaimed excitedly, nearly tripping over his own lanky paws to get to the warrior, settling right in front of her to make sure his interest was known. He wasn't actually sure what training they were going to do but he wanted to surprise Crowtooth with already knowing it. Oh maybe it would be hunting or fighting or something equally as cool and maybe afterwards he can show some of his kit friends how to do it. He knew how much he always wanted to practice things when he was stuck in the nursery.

Though...to be fair, he was only made an apprentice like...a couple days ago so it wasn't all that surprising. He looked at the warrior with wide green eyes, "What're we going to do? Oh! I'm Rabbitpaw by the way, just in case you don't know." He tacked on the introduction because he realized that he didn't quite know the warrior in front of him and he wasn't sure if she knew him.

Old April 7th, 2024, 02:35 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw

Eventually the excitement from his ceremony and first training with Crowtooth was washed thin as Rabbitpaw found himself back in camp and staring around at the cats that moved about the space in new eyes. He was an apprentice now and soon he would be a warrior and then he could do anything to help his clan, right now he should ask around for any chores that needed done, maybe he should ask to go out and hunt some more or go on a border patrols to secure the territory of minks or or maybe tunneling!! Rabbitpaw hopped up and down as he peered from one side of camp and then to the next before his emerald green eyes landed on the nursery. Oh...He didn't sleep there anymore, did he? The little 'paw wasn't sure what emotion filled him at that realization. Hmmm, that just means he needs to get a nest in the apprentice den now right? Yes, he nodded, that sounded right. He looked at the apprentice den and saw another apprentice nearby.

New friends!! The manx cat-shaped apprentice bounded over, his nubby tail wagging vigorously as he stopped in front of the apprentice with a wide grin. They were a ginger tabby cat and a pretty cat at that. "Hello, my name is Rabbitpaw!!" He couldn't help the excited giggle at introducing himself with his new name, "You're an apprentice right? I was wondering if you could tell me which nests are taken in the den so I don't accidentally take someone else's spot." The apprentice mewed cheerfully. He was shuffling him paws beneath him as giddiness flowed through him. He wasn't sure how far apart he and this apprentice were training wise and either way it was good to make new friends! The tall apprentice waited for the other to speak, staring with expectant eyes at the ginger feline.

[ @Lightningpaw666 - Lightningpaw ]
Lightningpaw was stuck in the Apprentice den yet again. Crowstumble hadn't taken him for training ever since their first day. He was becoming restless. He was given chores to keep him busy by other Warriors in the meantime by they weren't training. "As far as I know none of the nest next to mine is taken. Names Lightningpaw." Lightningpaw said he was a small cat smaller than Rabbitpaw he had just started not too long ago himself. Still a brand new apprentice was bigger than him. Lightningpaw was lithe and small orange tabby with yellow eyes, he had a scar on his flank in the shape of a Lightningbolt as well.

"So your names Rabbitpaw huh? Man your ceremony sure was exciting huh? I mean Riverclan cats in our camp wish that happened when I was Apprenticed. The most exciting thing I've done since being Apprenticed is cleaning the bedding of the Elder den." Lightningpaw complained sitting down to groom his fur.
Old April 7th, 2024, 02:53 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Lightningpaw was stuck in the Apprentice den yet again. Crowstumble hadn't taken him for training ever since their first day. He was becoming restless. He was given chores to keep him busy by other Warriors in the meantime by they weren't training. "As far as I know none of the nest next to mine is taken. Names Lightningpaw." Lightningpaw said he was a small cat smaller than Rabbitpaw he had just started not too long ago himself. Still a brand new apprentice was bigger than him. Lightningpaw was lithe and small orange tabby with yellow eyes, he had a scar on his flank in the shape of a Lightningbolt as well.

"So your names Rabbitpaw huh? Man your ceremony sure was exciting huh? I mean Riverclan cats in our camp wish that happened when I was Apprenticed. The most exciting thing I've done since being Apprenticed is cleaning the bedding of the Elder den." Lightningpaw complained sitting down to groom his fur.

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw smiled at the other's words and hopped over to the nest that Lightningpaw specified. The new apprentice took a moment to mess around with the mossy nest, taking a note that he needed to find some stuff to decorate it because he'll be here for a while! As he did so, Rabbitpaw spoke to the apprentice easily, "Taking care of the clan is super important, I've been meaning to go check around to see if anyone has any chores for me to do! Crowtooth said that I was what warned him something was off with the Riverclan cats so I basically helped warn the clan of intruders, before my apprentice ceremony even! I hope to keep up the good work." As much as it warmed him to know that he helped protect his clan already, it still reminded him of the fright of seeing the cats killed and the call of war afterwards.

After fixing the nest as he wanted the apprentice turned to the other with a grin, "We should practice doing something, like a spar or something? Only if you want." Rabbitpaw wanted to practice as much as he could.

Old April 7th, 2024, 03:11 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw smiled at the other's words and hopped over to the nest that Lightningpaw specified. The new apprentice took a moment to mess around with the mossy nest, taking a note that he needed to find some stuff to decorate it because he'll be here for a while! As he did so, Rabbitpaw spoke to the apprentice easily, "Taking care of the clan is super important, I've been meaning to go check around to see if anyone has any chores for me to do! Crowtooth said that I was what warned him something was off with the Riverclan cats so I basically helped warn the clan of intruders, before my apprentice ceremony even! I hope to keep up the good work." As much as it warmed him to know that he helped protect his clan already, it still reminded him of the fright of seeing the cats killed and the call of war afterwards.

After fixing the nest as he wanted the apprentice turned to the other with a grin, "We should practice doing something, like a spar or something? Only if you want." Rabbitpaw wanted to practice as much as he could.

Lightningpaw looked out at the clearing with thought as his tail twitched. "Whatever it isn't like Crowstumble is here to train me let's do it. But I won't go easy on you!" Lightningpaw challenged the other apprentice as he got up to walk out into the clearing. Lightningpaw didn't seem very physically imposing despite his challenging words. In fact he looked a lot like a kit.