Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM

Old March 14th, 2024, 07:40 AM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Sky Glade

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
@MockingRabbit (figured we should move this along) @Collieheart (in case you want Sweetpaw to catch up)
Since the apprentice assigned to accompany them had yet to be seen, Deadmoon was content to follow Rabbiteye out of camp after a quick dip of the head to reciprocate his greeting. She managed to move at a decently swift pace on the way to Sky Glade. But....it smelled weird. There had been warnings of minks about, and while she hadn´t seen them(fortunately), it was something to be wary of. Deadmoon didn´t know the scent of them, but she was suspicious. Didn´t feel like getting taken apart by the little weasels today, no siree. Cresting a small rise she was, alas, proven a bit correct in her thought that the minks might be about. At least, there was something hanging around, lithe bodies too small to be cats but too large to be prey flitting about. Casting a nervous glance to her partner, they had been told to hunt but surely not the minks, she mewed with more than a hint of trepidation What should we do? I don´t think we can hunt with them here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Sweetpaw
( small brown tabby she-cat with white paws and bright blue eyes )
WindClan Apprenticeshe/her9 moons
friendly • hard-working • enthusiastic

Sweetpaw had to run to catch up with the patrol, having got caught up in the nursery talking to Leopardkit. As she reached the two warriors, she ducked her head and apologized quickly, not wanting to bother with excuses. She was quickly redirected as the animals crowding around came into view, and she looked nervously at Deadmoon, looking to Rabbiteye for what to do.

{ @MockingRabbit @gs29513 // sorry! lifes been life but thanks for letting me catch up o7 }
Rabbiteye
He/him - 48 Moons
The sight of so many of the lithe bodies skulking around WindClan territory gave him a righteous rage that burned like an ember in his belly. He did his best to blink it out of his face before turning to the warrior.

Rabbiteye locked his gaze with Deadmoon and thought things through. He had heard about the patrol at Twilight Falls, and how badly they had been beaten. There weren't as many minks here, but then again, there weren't as many cats.
"We cannot hunt here, now. We shall return to camp and inform Fallownose of our misfortune, and maybe bring more warriors back to chase them out, later."
With nothing more to say, the brown tom scuffled quietly back and started for camp.

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Old March 14th, 2024, 07:53 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

It seemed that Sweetpaw had seen fit to show up, and while Deadmoon was pleased that she wasn't being overly annoying in any way, it was a bit late. Not that her presence would make any difference as to their hunting efforts with the minks in the way. Rabbiteye seemed to have seen eye to eye with her fully sensible suggestion of immediate retreat, and it was with a slightly nervous Sounds good to me! she was hot on Rabbiteye's heels as they turned to leave together. Hopefully Sweetpaw would pay a bit more attention this time, and not get left behind with the minks. @MockingRabbit (You'll start the report, right?) @Collieheart

Last edited by gs29513; March 14th, 2024 at 07:53 AM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 03:20 PM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sweetpaw
( small brown tabby she-cat with white paws and bright blue eyes )
WindClan Apprenticeshe/her9 moons
friendly • hard-working • enthusiastic

Sweetpaw followed. She glanced back uncertainly as they left, but it was clear there would be no hunting on this territory. Still, she felt rather put-out at the unyielding conclusion to the patrol.

@MockingRabbit - @gs29513

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old April 9th, 2024, 12:50 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Seeing that Fallownose wasn't going to show. He discussed the situation with the medicine-cat and was granted leadership of the patrol. Hollowfoot grunted in appreciation, and shrugged at the younger cat, Winterpaw, "come with me."

The two ran across the plains, Hollowfoot keeping a hold on his speed for the apprentice. Once they arrived, he swished his thin tail. Looking to the small cat, he blinked.
One of his kits could have looked like the youth before him for all he knew. But they would never see his face, and he would never see the lovely blue of Moontail's gaze again.

Now's not the time for staring.

"You'd best stay close to me, but let's see what we can find."

@zozelen
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; April 9th, 2024 at 12:52 AM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 08:31 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Winterpaw nodded silently, following after the large gray warrior. He closely observed his surrondings for any goldenrod to harvest or hives to get honey from, focused on his work but still soaking in the gentle rays of sun and the sweet smell of the fields. It was always nice to enjoy the territory while out on patrols.

(winterpaw rolls a 17!)

Soon his yellow eyes landed on a patch of fuzzy stalks swaying in the breeze. "Is that the goldenrod?", he meowed to Hollowfoot, gesturing with a turn of his head.

@RoboPrism
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 9th, 2024 at 08:32 PM.
Old April 10th, 2024, 12:05 AM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Winterpaw nodded silently, following after the large gray warrior. He closely observed his surrondings for any goldenrod to harvest or hives to get honey from, focused on his work but still soaking in the gentle rays of sun and the sweet smell of the fields. It was always nice to enjoy the territory while out on patrols.

(winterpaw rolls a 17!)

Soon his yellow eyes landed on a patch of fuzzy stalks swaying in the breeze. "Is that the goldenrod?", he meowed to Hollowfoot, gesturing with a turn of his head.

@RoboPrism
-Hollowfoot-
WINDCLAN - Warrior
Purrks: Death Defier (1/1), Shadow Fiend (Inactive), Primal Instincts, Honed Skill(1/1)

Hollowfoot peered to where the apprentice nudged his head. "It seems like it," he purred, rumbling the air. Casting a gentle smile he tilted his jaw. "Best if we get it then before a rabbit decides that it's food."
Trotting forward, he tugged the plants from the ground carefully, keeping his eyes open for sunfuzzies and honey. The tree had seemed devoid of bees' buzzing when they got there, much to his heart's desire-

(Hollowfoot rolls a 16~)

Then as he peered up with three stalks at his paws, he heard the unmistakable noise of the hive-workers. Wincing, he remembered his kittenhood. Bees weren't very easy to deal with for him, but Lightningstorm had wanted their stash... so he had to try.

Gazing back at Winterpaw, he gave a nervous smirk, unable to hide his feelings of the tiny terrors.
"There's some honey up there... could you get the goldenrod for me? I'll..." he huffed, looking up the tree, "..try to deal with them."

Last edited by RoboPrism; April 10th, 2024 at 12:06 AM.
Old April 10th, 2024, 09:12 PM

Winterpaw also took a mouthful of the sunfuzzies, a sour and slightly prickly taste on his tongue, but the tom didn't mind. He solemnly met Hollowfoot's gaze once the warrior said he'd take on the hive, hoping his support and readiness to back him up would come across without words. And the two of them would be reporting right back to Lightningstorm anyways, so even if they did both get grievously stung, she would hopefully treat them. Though he was going to try and not let that happen.

(+4 goldenrod!)

@RoboPrism
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 10th, 2024 at 09:15 PM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 11:53 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Winterpaw also took a mouthful of the sunfuzzies, a sour and slightly prickly taste on his tongue, but the tom didn't mind. He solemnly met Hollowfoot's gaze once the warrior said he'd take on the hive, hoping his support and readiness to back him up would come across without words. And the two of them would be reporting right back to Lightningstorm anyways, so even if they did both get grievously stung, she would hopefully treat them. Though he was going to try and not let that happen.

(+4 goldenrod!)

@RoboPrism
(Hollowfoot rolled a 3 o-o)

Hollowfoot-
Male, 67 Moons
WINDCLAN - Warrior
A large, built, gray tom with four scattered lighter markings and green eyes.
Family: Father Elkgrowl, mother Lilypelt. Brother of ???, and ???.
Purrks: Death Defier (1/1), Shadow Fiend (Active), Primal Instincts, Honed Skill (1/1).

The large tom gripped the tree and shuffled himself up, the buzzing growing louder. Swallowing, he checked the branch on which their hive hung, two catlengths, he judged. Huffing, he hooked his front claws to the side until he could scramble onto the thick tree limb. Keeping careful balance, he padded closer, until the buzzing seemed to be in his head. Sighing, he looked down at the apprentice.
If he failed he'd have a witness to this...
He wasn't quite sure how to go about harvesting the honey, he just knew it was inside. He considered batting at it, but then the bees wouldn't be able to make more... Lightningstorm had sounded rather in need of it however.

With a quick bat, a threatening combined buzz came from the inhabitants. Panicked, he slapped it again, releasing it from the tree as an army emerged. The stoney tom let out a yelp of fright and scrambled back to the trunk, a swarm in pursuit.
All he could think of was the apprentice as he gave up his grip and took a giant fall.
"RUN!" He yowled as the ground rushed to meet his paws.
Old April 14th, 2024, 09:35 PM

Oh no. Hollowfoot yowled for Winterpaw to run from the angry bees, clearly trying to escape the hive's wrath. Winterpaw understood why they'd be angry, the home the bees had likely worked very hard to build was knocked down by him- though he didn't blame Hollowfoot for it, he didn't think the warrior had any knowledge on collecting honey either.

Although he could start running with Hollowfoot, they really did need to gather everything for Lightningstorm. He couldn't let Hollowfoot's sacrifice be in vain. Taking the long way towards the tree, hoping not to catch the bees' attention, Winterpaw cautiously approached the buzzing hive. All for the sake of his clan...

(winterpaw rolls a... nat 20?!)

Although the hive was still loudly buzzing, most of the bees seemed to be busy chasing his patrol leader. Winterpaw gently picked up the top of the hive with his mouth (along with the goldenrod??), completely unsure on how to go about this, but... none of the bees came out to sting him, or even angrily buzz. Maybe it's because he was almost mimicking a branch, like the one it was previously hung on... slowly, Winterpaw started walking back to camp, hoping that Hollowfoot noticed he was still there but not in any danger. The bees would leave the warrior alone eventually, right? Maybe they'd even come back over to Winterpaw.

(+1 hive!)

@RoboPrism
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 14th, 2024 at 09:47 PM.
Old April 15th, 2024, 12:36 AM
Warrior

Quote:
Oh no. Hollowfoot yowled for Winterpaw to run from the angry bees, clearly trying to escape the hive's wrath. Winterpaw understood why they'd be angry, the home the bees had likely worked very hard to build was knocked down by him- though he didn't blame Hollowfoot for it, he didn't think the warrior had any knowledge on collecting honey either.

Although he could start running with Hollowfoot, they really did need to gather everything for Lightningstorm. He couldn't let Hollowfoot's sacrifice be in vain. Taking the long way towards the tree, hoping not to catch the bees' attention, Winterpaw cautiously approached the buzzing hive. All for the sake of his clan...

(winterpaw rolls a... nat 20?!)

Although the hive was still loudly buzzing, most of the bees seemed to be busy chasing his patrol leader. Winterpaw gently picked up the top of the hive with his mouth (along with the goldenrod??), completely unsure on how to go about this, but... none of the bees came out to sting him, or even angrily buzz. Maybe it's because he was almost mimicking a branch, like the one it was previously hung on... slowly, Winterpaw started walking back to camp, hoping that Hollowfoot noticed he was still there but not in any danger. The bees would leave the warrior alone eventually, right? Maybe they'd even come back over to Winterpaw.

(+1 hive!)

@RoboPrism

-Hollowfoot-
Male, 67 Moons
WINDCLAN - Warrior
A large, built, gray tom with four scattered lighter markings and green eyes.
Family: Father Elkgrowl, mother Lilypelt. Brother of ???, and ???.
Purrks: Death Defier (1/1), Shadow Fiend (Active), Primal Instincts, Honed Skill (1/1).
---------------------------------------------------

Hollowfoot absorbed the impact as best he could, though a sharp jab in his ankles shot up his legs anyway. Shaking off the landing, he sprung forward, hoping that Winterpaw was heading back. He would head back soon enough, after he lost the bees of course.

He caught a glimpse of Winterpaw's fur and could see his mouth stuffed to the brim with goldenrod and what looked like the fallen hive. He imagined a proud smile, but his straight face couldn't change with the focus he had in the effort to escape the bugs' wrath. Aside from running, he wondered if this was what it felt like to be a father.