Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM

Old June 21st, 2023, 04:20 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Sunset Grove

CEDARPAW
20/100

Pebble? A pebble could be easy.

You got this Cedarpaw, balance is important. Balance is key. Was balance really the key? Maybe, she would find out soon. As she dropped into an almost Perfect hunting crotch. Good start! She looked over towards Hawksprint, looking for any sign of Impression. She quickly turned away. Facing the pebble.

Moving closer, she prepared to pounce. Also trying not to step on anything that could make noise.

Which didn't include her paw, perhaps.

Cedarpaw was just about to take another step. Until she tripped on her own paw!

Tumbling over, she headed for the direction of the pebble. Crushing it. Also maybe breaking 5 million bones in the process.

Her side hurt the most, being the one who took the hardest blow. She looked over to Hawksprint. "I still got the Pebble, that counts right?"

@Radetzky (Gawd that was surprising twist of the story)

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old June 21st, 2023, 04:33 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Hawksprint

Hawksprint gave Cedarpaw an approving nod, impressed by her hunter's crouch. She was a fast learner, that was for sure. He studied her as she crept forwards, pleased by how she avoided any leaves or twigs. Then.. she tripped on her own paw? Hawksprint breathed in hard as she crashed onto the pebble, that must've hurt badly. He quickly stood up and made his way over to her. The tom hoped she was alright. As he reached her, he couldn't help but let out a chuckle at her joke. "Well, if that was a real mouse you certainly would've crushed it" He smiled back at her. "How's your flank, is it hurting badly?" The tabby asked, wanting to check up on Cedarpaw.

[ @Froggy ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old June 21st, 2023, 06:01 PM

CEDARPAW
21/100

Cedarpaw got up. "I'm fine! Just a minor fall-" She looked towards the Pebble. "I guess so," She mumbled, perking her ears up she looked towards Hawksprint. "Do I get to work on real prey now?"

@Radetzky

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old June 22nd, 2023, 03:41 PM
Taylor's Version

Hawksprint

Hawksprint thought for a bit, then turned to her. "You should practice some more on that stalking and pounce, first. At the same time, I believe in trying and finding out, and learning from your mistakes" He decided after a short while. "I wasn't planning on letting you do actual hunting today but.." The tom paused, looking around him and sniffing the air. There was plenty of prey around here, he supposed it couldn't hurt to practice on actual prey. She had gotten the crouch down pretty good, and well.. the pounce could use a little work but what better way was it to learn that from her own mistakes? "Okay, we will do some hunting. But first, I'll demonstrate, okay?" He continued and then sniffed the air once more, this time focus on differentiating the different scents from one another and picking out a singular one. Vole. "Can you smell that scent? That's a vole" He informed her in a hushed voice and motioning with his paw in the direction of the vole. "It's important that we are quiet from now on. Try to use tail signals to the best of your ability, and make sure to follow mine. I'm sure you already know the most simple ones already, like stop, follow and get down" He explained and demonstrated the tail signals by first pointing his tail straight up, then doing a light flick with his tail over his back, and lastly flattening his tail.

After waiting to make sure that Cedarpaw had understood everything he had explained, he flicked his tail over his back and quietly snuck away in between the trees and ferns in the direction of the vole. Hawksprint soon spotted it, sitting near a bush, busy digging in the dirt. As soon as he spotted it he dropped down into a crouch, flattening his tail towards Cedarpaw, then slightly pointed it upwards, keeping it low enough as to not alert the prey but at the same time informing Cedarpaw to stay back and watch. He slowly crept forwards, his paws naturally placed down on the dirt and avoiding any leaves or twigs. At one point the vole stopped digging and stood up on its hind paws to sniff the air. The brown tabby froze mid-step, with one paw still in the air. He felt the breeze in his face, good, the wind was blowing towards him which meant the vole wouldn't be able to scent him. As soon as it went back to digging, Hawksprint piked up the stalking again and crept closer until he was a couple tail lengths away. He wiggled his hind legs slightly, as if he was winding up. Sparing a second to judge the distance, he pounced. With a quick leap he landed on top of the vole, delivering a swift and killing blow. Happy with his catch, Hawksprint dipped his head and thanked StarClan for his catch, before quickly digging a hole underneath the bush to store his vole while Cedarpaw hunted. Once done, he padded over to her and sat down.

"And that's how it'd done. Any questions? If not, I want you to try and pick out a scent and follow it.. and if you're able to, try and catch it" He spoke quietly.

[ @Froggy ] (sorry for this overly detailed hunting post, just tryna make it easy for Cedarpaw to learn from Hawksprint by seeing exactly how and what he's doing)

Old June 22nd, 2023, 05:09 PM

CEDARPAW
22/100

Cedarpaw watched Hawksprint closely, staying as far away as possible so she wouldn't mess up his hunt. She watched as he skillfully caught the mole.

"Nice catch," She mumbled, still a bit bummed out by the pebble thing. If she couldn't even catch a pebble, what makes anyone think she could cross the Shadowclan border and catch a frog? She gave Hawksprint a weak smile, before sniffing in the air.

She assumed nothing would be nearby until the scent of Rabbit hit her nose. She smiled, copping Hawksprints tail movements. She flicked her tail over her back, hoping she properly told Hawksprint to "Follow and get down" with her tail.

She only knew she was tracking a Rabbit because of the scent. It smelt a lot like the Rabbit she ate a day ago. Strange she remembered. She followed the Smell to a small clearing, it didn't look just like the moors Windclan used to run in, but it at least looked somewhere a Rabbit would place its den.

Carefully watching her Pawsteps, she turned a glance behind her to see if Hawksprint was still following her. She turned her gaze straight back. Looking around the clearing for movement, she scanned the area.

The scent of Rabbit was getting stronger as she moved more into the clearing. A puddle of Deep-dark brown hit her eyes. A Rabbit's den! She sneaked a bit closer to the hole "H-" She shushed herself from yelling so loudly.
From afar, she took a good glance inside. Baby Rabbits! Aww... they're all so cute! She looked closer into the nest. Turning a sad glance toward Hawksprint. Do I have to kill them?

She really didn't care whether he said yes or no, she wanted to keep one!

She shoved her muzzle into the nest, touching one of the babies with her nose. Nudging it and trying to bring it closer so she could grab it.

When the Baby Rabbit was within grabbing reach, she grabbed it like a kit. Being careful not to bite down too hard. It squirmed a bit, but not too much. It must be a day old.
@Radetzky

Last edited by Spookez.; June 22nd, 2023 at 05:11 PM.
Old June 25th, 2023, 10:15 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

~~Tigerpaw~~

{ @Silvershadow13 }

Tigerpaw walked into Sunset Grove. "Floatingleaf?" She looked back, hoping the warrior was with her.
Old June 25th, 2023, 03:26 PM
Taylor's Version

Hawksprint

Hawksprint followed and studied Cedarpaw from a far, quietly stalking in between a few bushes. He stopped, whiskers quivering in excitement as he realized that Cedarpaw hadn't just found a rabbit, but it's entire nest! The warrior had to admit it was quite an achievement, he hadn't even paid any attention to that scent at first. Not only that, he was also impressed by how she was able to track the scent and actually find the baby rabbits. Hawksprint forced down a happy purr, he didn't want to ruin this moment for his apprentice. But.. what was she doing? Hawksprint tilted his head in a confused look as he watched Cedarpaw holding the baby rabbit by the neck like a kit. Wasn't she going to.. kill it? Realizing she wasn't, Hawksprint sighed deeply, and walked over to her with a hint of annoyance in his eyes. "What in StarClan are you doing?" He asked her in a hushed voice. However the annoyance didn't last long, and he quickly sighed quietly and gave her a friendly smile. He wasn't going to blame her for not killing it.. but she had to understand. "You can't take it with you, you need to either kill it or put it back" He explained gently. "Considering they are newborn, it's probably best to leave them alone, and catch them when they're older" Right now these babies were about the size of a mouse, they would feed a lot more cats if they were caugh when they had grown a bit.
[ @Froggy ]

Old June 26th, 2023, 11:47 AM

CEDARPAW
29/100

Cedarpaw's tail drooped, showing clear signs of sadness. "But c'mon it's so cute!" She didn't want to kill it, she didn't want to put it back, So what am I supposed to do with this?

(Sorry for such a long wait and a short post!) @Radetzky

Last edited by Spookez.; June 26th, 2023 at 11:47 AM.
Old June 26th, 2023, 08:37 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
~~Tigerpaw~~

{ @Silvershadow13 }

Tigerpaw walked into Sunset Grove. "Floatingleaf?" She looked back, hoping the warrior was with her.
(So sorry this is late)

Floatingleaf

Catching up to the apprentice she spoke gently
"I know you are warrior age, and... size, but you still shouldn't have gone alone." pausing for only a mere second "Alright enough talk, you ready to hunt" flashing her teeth in a pearly grin.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 26th, 2023, 09:14 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
(So sorry this is late)

Floatingleaf

Catching up to the apprentice she spoke gently
"I know you are warrior age, and... size, but you still shouldn't have gone alone." pausing for only a mere second "Alright enough talk, you ready to hunt" flashing her teeth in a pearly grin.
*She nodded and attempted to catch a rabbit*

(it's ok)

Last edited by bubble[error].; June 26th, 2023 at 09:14 PM.