Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old May 25th, 2023, 12:51 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

WindClan WindClan Apprentices' Den

The apprentice den is right across from the nursery on the right. The entrance leads to a dug out space beneath a large, prickly gorse bush which keeps out the breeze.

Last edited by Ian; May 26th, 2023 at 09:21 AM.
Old June 1st, 2023, 08:19 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

~~Tigerpaw~~

{ Open }

Tigerpaw limped into the new apprentice den. She was tired after everything that had happened. Everything was really hard on her and she just wanted to rest. She plopped down in a nest and closed her eyes.
Old June 6th, 2023, 01:52 PM

Bump Policy: Atleast a week! ( Summer break of course longer )
My Mood: Happy

Smallpaw was flinching in the apprentices den, trying not to stand up- as the moss even hurt his burns. Between seconds he had a coughing spree, but trying to inhale some of them to not be a burden to his fellow apprentices.
Smallpaw's eyelid was starting to get infected, it was full of bacteria and it burned.
burned as if it was sinking through his eyelid right into his eye.
He felt as if his eye might fall of, he looked desperately around, he saw some asleep apprentices, some minding their business, and some who he felt their gaze burn into his fur. He tried to fall asleep, but if he closed his eyes- then the only thing he could see where the dancing colors, and how they were tauntingly coming closer to him by the second, burning his pelt of for it to be patchy.
@Alchemist Kitsune
:3
Old June 6th, 2023, 05:52 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

Lightningpaw's trust in the burnet doing its job was beginning to fade. Milkpaw's cough was persistent, and his breathing didn't seem to be getting any better no matter how much she upped the dosage. At her wits end, the medicine cat apprentice decided to take a step back and look at it from a different perspective. Perhaps it was an infection? She could ask him if he was in pain while it hurt? Would dandelions help in that regard? Actively eating them? She had never seen Cowtuft use dandelions as an ingested medication... perhaps she should ask her mentor about it, just to be sure. Last thing she needed was to accidentally poison the cream tom with a reckless decision. It wasn't her life on the line here, after all!

Paws restless as they were, the lithe calico left her den, her paws automatically walking towards the apprentices' den in turn. Hmm... she seemed to have been thinking about the green eyed apprentice so much her feet had decided to take her to his sleeping quarters. Well... now that she was here, she supposed she might as well check up on him. If nothing else, he was always rather nice to talk to. Mind made up, Lightningpaw rushed in, her nose wrinkling as soon as she placed her first paw in.

Infection. Lightningpaw was familiar with its scent. It had tortured her. Taunted her in her nightmares for so long now. What had she been? Two moons old? One moon... maybe. She always had a penchant for getting into trouble. Her nose getting stuck where it didn't belong. That's why she had been in the warriors' den that day. With Featherfoot... covering the stench that reeked so similarly to this.

Heartbeat accelerating, Lightningpaw struggled momentarily, thinking her nightmares had somehow followed her here. To the waking world. Except... she was certain that could not be the case. Which meant... someone else was doing the same thing. Someone was repeating history. Allowing themselves to remain wounded with injuries that festered and ate away at their health until there was nothing but an empty husk left. No. She would not allow it. It was strictly forbidden. No one else would die a lonely, aching death over being too bloody stubborn to go see Cowtuft at the medicine cats' den. Not on her watch!

Following her nose, the abyssinian mix soon found the culprit. An aptly named small calico tom she wasn't very familiar with but could easily recognized by face and name. Smallpaw. And he was... not looking very well. Not looking very well at all! Why would he do this?! He must be miserable! Surely he could tell that there was something wrong with him? You didn't need training to smell that infection! And nobody had come forward to help?! Again! Noses had to be more clogged up with smoke than she thought. Either that or these apprentices seriously needed to get their heads out of their arses!

Bristling with a mixture of trepidation and anger, Lightningpaw swiftly made her way towards Smallpaw's side, sniffing him over before speaking. "You and I are going to have words later, but first... can you move, or do I need to bring Cowtuft here? You need help, now!" Despite the harsh bluntness of her words, her voice was dripping with worry, almond shaped eyes carefully taking in every aspect of the apprentice's wounds. Committing them to memory, trying to start a plan of treatments in her mind with what precious, small amount of herbs they had.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @Small [Smallpaw]
| Mentioning you here, ghostie, so you can see what is going on! Lightning will be getting Small to Cow or Cow to Small in the next post. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 7th, 2023, 01:34 PM

Bump Policy: Atleast a week! ( Summer break of course longer )
My Mood: Happy

The small he had his eyes closed till he heard a familair voice and scent wash over him in the apprentices den. He opened his eyes to see the medicine cat's apprentice standing infront of him, worry and anger in their eyes. They immediatly began that they would have a word with him, and even though he didn't agree with speaking with any particular cat-he couldn't help but agree that he needed help, he wanted to say something within a: "thank you," but the only thing that came out was a small whisper that said:" Thank, " He was suprised about how he- for a big-mouth- couldn't even speak right. Instead Smallpaw just nodded and closed their eyes for a second once again.
Old June 7th, 2023, 03:50 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

Almond shaped eyes widened with fear as Smallpaw attempted to speak, little more than a soft thanks escaping him before he closed his eyes. Was... was he... dead? In a second, Lightningpaw rushed her ear to his nose, listening for any signs of breathing on the tiny apprentice. Not dead. Unconscious. Or too weak to move. Neither a good option.

A tsk of irritation escaped the medicine cat apprentice, furious at herself for not having seen this sooner, at the apprentices around them for just sitting and letting this get so far, and at his mentor. Who was Smallpaw's mentor? Cowtuft would never have let her be in such a condition! Leechscar for all he grumbled would not have either! This was beyond neglect! Had no one checked up on this hare brain since the fire?! Well... she wasn't them. And she wasn't leaving anyone behind. Not again!

"Don't go faintin' on me, Smalls. Come on, we are getting you to Cowtuft," she mewed briskly, more to herself than the long furred calico before her.

Jaw set with determination, she assessed the tom's petite size. Lightningpaw herself was no giant. She was well aware she was on the smaller side when compared to other apprentices her age, but it wasn't by all that much! Smallpaw, on the other paw, was certainly tinier than her, and as ill as he was, not the best fed at the moment. Horrid as it was, it helped her make easier work of this. Casting a glare at the nests surrounding Smallpaw's, she dipped her head, grasping the apprentice by his scruff as she began to awkwardly place him on his back.

It was an ordeal. The lithe calico was not made for this sort of brutish work. She didn't have the strength for such things! Adrenaline was a wonderful boost for her lacking attributes, however, and with ample motivation, she managed to get the weakened apprentice onto her back. The scent of infection on her reeked, and she could feel her legs trembling, horrified, expecting the nightmarish terrors that had plagued her dreams to materialize before her at any minute, their fetid breath on her ears. No such thing occurred, of course, and with a shake of her head, the young apprentice rushed out of the apprentices' den, heading towards the safety of her own while praying to StarClan for Cowtuft to be home.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @Small [Smallpaw]
| Not sure if you want to have Cowtuft react to Lightning arriving before I get my next post out, but I will be having a Lightning post arriving towards the medicine cat's den after this one later tonight if I can find the time. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 17th, 2023, 07:14 AM
Taylor's Version

My Mood: Angelic

Hawksprint

Hawksprint entered the apprentice's den, green eyes searching for Cedarpaw. He spotted her and padded over, sitting down in front of her. "Good morning, Cedarpaw" He greeted the molly with a friendly smile. "Slept well? You'll start your training today so I hope you're well rested" Of course, today wouldn't be all that draining, he'd just go over the basics with her.

[ @Froggy ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old June 17th, 2023, 07:47 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

CEDARPAW
14/100

Cedarpaw blinked away her sleep. "Oh hey Hawksprint." She mumbled. She looked tired. "Training? Already?" Annoyance rang in her voice. "I'm totally well rested. " In fact, she hadn't gotten over an hour of sleep. This was going to be an amazing day.

@Radetzky (Ur pfp reminds me of the show I'm currently watching. Catra is my least fav character, god she so rude xd )
'

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old June 17th, 2023, 07:09 PM
Taylor's Version

My Mood: Angelic

Hawksprint

Hawksprint chuckled at the reply from Cedarpaw. She looked anything but well rested. "Well rested, huh? And mice can fly" He joked, letting out a lighthearted laugh. "Don't worry, we won't be doing anything too draining today" He assured her. No need to tire her out to much on her first ever real training. The brown tabby flicked his tail as a signal for Cedarpaw to follow him. "Let's go, we'll do the training at sunset grove" He mentioned as he made his way out of the den. (continuing in sunset grove)

[ @Froggy ] (whaaat i absolutely adore catra she's my fav haha)

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old June 19th, 2023, 06:36 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Goldenpaw rested with his tail wrapped tightly around him.

lio was here ♥