Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bean's Shop / Art Trade
by Bean
Last post by Willowfern
Today 11:42 AM
Endless's Art Shop <3
by Endless
Last post by Willowfern
Today 11:37 AM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 11:36 AM
☆ ART RAFFLE ☆
by zBlaze
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 11:33 AM
Kit Burrow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:27 AM

Old September 30th, 2023, 07:41 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default LionDove Kit Finder

“You and me, we are like the sun and the moon, different but perfect together.”

This has been advertised a lot in the CBox but it's finally DoveLion kit time! These kits will be born sometime in November, Dove will find out she's pregnant probably sometime in October-ish, so there's plenty of time to apply and cook up some super great applications.

These kits will have some interesting bloodlines. Their parents are Dovefluff ( @poppy. ) and Lioncrest (
@Jayvines ) of ThunderClan. Springpaw of ThunderClan will be the kit's older sister, and this litter also has 6 older siblings that are all either dead or missing. Their Aunt Morningcall is also in ThunderClan, and they have quite a few loner relatives and a few NPCS in ShadowClan from both sides, but the aforenamed bunch will be the children's most immediate, active family. I linked references to the parents as well as Lioncrest's cousin (and dove's bestie/found sister)
so you can base the kit appearances off of those three. Dove is half Russian Blue and half Turkish Angora, so she's pretty fluffy, as is Lioncrest, soooo fluffy + fluffy = super fluffy (not a requirement buuut both parents are quite fluffy so I thought it would be cute if some/all of the kits were just a flock of little fluffballs). It's required that the kits at least have a resemblance to their parents for realistic reasons.

So I've already mentioned this once or twice in the cbox, but I'll be purchasing the Bundle of Babies purrk for this litter. Since this is a) their first litter together and both (especially Lion) want a big family, I thought it would be cool to have them have a huge litter, but also b) Dove lost her entire first litter and one adoptive kit, so I thought this would be a nice way to give Dove more than the average litter because now she has lots of babies and a wonderful mate. I thought it would just really be a great (full circle-ish) moment to go from losing an entire litter born to her and her toxic ex mate after trying to raise them in a Clan where she had very few supporters to having a nice, big litter in a Clan that she adores with an amazing mate. So yeah, hopefully we can have her have up to 8 kits but it depends on the applications and how broke I am at that moment. so we'll most likely be accepting 3-8 kits!

- no one who's going to die in their kithood please (i understand losing interest ofc but the before birth-planned death plots are just too heartbreaking)

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me or Jayvines, we'd be happy to answer! In the name of creativity, you can make your own forms/not use a form at all, just make sure to include all the basic info! Thank you for the interest and happy applying!

(nerds who said they were interested: @elaif @Darkclaws)

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old September 30th, 2023, 07:46 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: LionDove Kit Finder

*Grabby hands for all the smol fluff beans*

Old September 30th, 2023, 07:58 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Grandmama Tansy will have great expectations for the children!
Old September 30th, 2023, 08:09 PM

Bump Policy: After 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

DaisyKit

Hello hello hello! I’m sort of new-ish and need to get some kitties into clans! I may be new, but I'll be very active and hopefully fun for you to rp with!

DaisyKit
Daisykit would be a highly energetic cat in her youth. She’s a very curious young lass, and that may get her into more trouble than she’d like! She’ll be very outgoing towards others, always more than willing to make a new friend! This lil’ troublemaker may get into her fair share of pulling pranks on the elders! Perhaps it’s a desperate grab for attention?

DaisyPaw
She’ll still be her energetic self as an apprentice! Sure, sure, she’ll have matured a bit, but that won’t stop her from trying to escape the watchful eye of her mentor on a patrol!

Daisy(Sneeze? Stem?)
At long last, Daisy is all grown up and mature! She’s very pleasant to be around as a warrior, and many have almost forgotten what a nuisance she was as a kit! She really does try her hardest to prove herself to the clan, though occasionally her mischievous side may still find its way back!

More Info
For troubling situations, Daisykit would really try to handle them with honesty. But if she believes she’s right, she’ll fight you and your no-good opinion! She can manage to stay calm and collected during a verbal fight, but that’s not to say she doesn’t have a breaking point! If this point is reached, she’ll try to walk away and perhaps take her anger out on something besides a clanmate!

Just a quick little snippet for appearance: I’m thinking of a yellow-furred fluffball, with appearances leaning more towards a Turkish Angora cat, and blue eyes! I also want her to have big ol’ paws!

Daisykit will try to lay the blame on some other cat if it means she won’t be in trouble. She does love to pull tricks, like maybe slipping some mouse bile into the warriors den! If (and when) she’s caught, she will undoubtedly whine and try to make excuses for herself. Additionally, she’s not a cat for sympathy. She doesn’t need any cat babying her or checking to make sure she’s alright, she’s much too arrogant for that! Heart-to-heart conversations really aren’t her style, and she’ll more than likely try to brush you off for being so “fussy.”

That is all I have for now. @poppy. @Jayvines

Last edited by MoominValley; September 30th, 2023 at 10:51 PM.
Old September 30th, 2023, 08:18 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

PLACE HOLDERRR

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old September 30th, 2023, 09:42 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

-ˋˏ ༻❁Name Options❁༺ ˎˊ-

DaisyKit
DandelionKit
DaffodilKit
HollyKit
LavenderKit
MapleKit
MeadowKit

-ˋˏ ༻❁Future Warrior Name Ideas❁༺ ˎˊ-

DaisyDawn
LionHaze [Formerly DandelionKit]
DaffodilDance
HollyGhost
LavenderLeap
MapleShine
MeadowBite

-ˋˏ ༻❁Relationship with Parents❁༺ ˎˊ-

DaisyKit - A big drama queen who is a bit bratty towards their parents and to others it looks like she hates them but she loves them so much
DandelionKit - A sweet baby who loves doing little things to show them they care
DaffodilKit - An enthusiastic kid who would literally scream how much they love their mom and dad
HollyKit - Holly relies on Dove and Lion a lot and loves them so much. They don't like leaving Dove and Lion and are quite clingy
LavenderKit - Loves their parents very much and shows her affection by cuddles
MapleKit - Loves their parents very much and shows their affection by silently leaving them gifts
MeadowKit - Loves her parents though people would say they don't because they show affection through passive aggressive comments

-ˋˏ ༻❁Relationship w/ SpringPaw❁༺ ˎˊ-

DaisyKit - Is really bratty towards spring but loves her big sis no matter what
DandelionKit - Loves giving little things to their sister
DaffodilKit - Loves Spring so much and often annoys her
HollyKit - Clings onto Spring if their parents are busy
LavenderKit - Loves randomly finding Spring and booping her and then starting a conversation with her
MapleKit - Loves playing with spring and giving her gifts
MeadowKit - Always comes crying to Spring when someone says that she hates her family because she has trouble saying nice things around others

-ˋˏ ༻❁Current Pronouns + Gender❁༺ ˎˊ-
All are females at birth using she/her
-ˋˏ ༻❁Future Pronouns + Gender❁༺ ˎˊ-
DaisyKit - Any, Genderfluid
DandelionKit - He/Him/They/Them, Demiboy
DaffodilKit - She/Her, Questioning
HollyKit - It/Its/They/Them, Agender
LavenderKit - They/Them, Nonbinary
MapleKit - Any, Unlabeled
MeadowKit - They/Them, Agender

-ˋˏ ༻❁Future Sexuality❁༺ ˎˊ-

DaisyKit - Bisexual
DandelionKit - Graysexual + Lesbian
DaffodilKit - Cupiosexual + Abromantic
HollyKit - Polysexual + Polyamorous
LavenderKit - Bisexual + Polyamorous
MapleKit - Pansexual
MeadowKit - Bisexual + Polyamorous

-ˋˏ ༻❁Appearance❁༺ ˎˊ-

DaisyKit - A very fluffy very light gray [almost white] tabby with a bit darker gray stripes and amber eyes
DandelionKit - An extremely fluffy light ginger tabby with amber eyes [looks very similar to Lion]
DaffodilKit - An extremely fluffy light ginger tabby with amber eyes [looks very similar to Lion]
HollyKit - A very fluffy dark gray tabby with blind eyes [was born blind]
LavenderKit - A moderately fluffy gray tabby with blue eyes
MapleKit - An extremely fluffy dark gingerish tan cat with dark brown eyes
MeadowKit - A moderatly fluffy dark ginger tabby with light icy blue eyes

-ˋˏ ༻❁Future Personality❁༺ ˎˊ-

DaisyKit - +Organized+ =Energetic= -Bratty-
DandelionKit - +Kind+ =Reserved= -Anxious around others-
DaffodilKit - +Helpful+ =Carefree= -Obnoxious-
HollyKit - +Pleasant+ =Clingy= -Easily Upset-
LavenderKit - +Accurate+ =Shy= -Barely Even Talks/Only Whispers-
MapleKit - +Positive+ =Driven= -Hot Headed-
MeadowKit - +Courageous+ =Honest= -Very Sensitive-

-ˋˏ ༻❁Future Plot Ideas❁༺ ˎˊ-

DaisyKit - Gets told she's a brat often and maybe as an apprentice gets into a lot of fights because she gets picked on
DandelionKit - Changes her name to LionHaze to honor her father
DaffodilKit - N/A
HollyKit - Gets called ghost eyes and embraces it and asks for the warrior name HollyGhost
LavenderKit - N/A
MapleKit - N/A
MeadowKit - Will struggle with bullies and mental health

-ˋˏ ༻❁Physical or Mental Disabilities❁༺ ˎˊ-

DaisyKit - Might Struggle with Mental Health
DandelionKit - Born Deaf and Mute
DaffodilKit - N/A
HollyKit - Born blind and becomes selectively mute
LavenderKit - N/A
MapleKit - N/A
MeadowKit - N/A
-ˋˏ ༻❁Activity Level❁༺ ˎˊ-
9/10
-ˋˏ ༻❁Why do I want this kit?❁༺ ˎˊ-
I really want a LionDove kit bc they seem so awesome and I love this family dynamic so far so this seems amazing! If I am accepted, you guys can choose which kit/kits you 2/3 like the best and, if it's multiple, I will choose from those!
-ˋˏ ༻❁Mentions❁༺ ˎˊ-
@Jayvines @poppy. @eris

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf

Last edited by lem~; October 24th, 2023 at 06:16 PM.
Old September 30th, 2023, 09:46 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

big sister spring is going to smother her siblings and watch them like a hawk

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old September 30th, 2023, 10:02 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

☀︎Sunkit☀︎
ENTJ-A
The sweet summer child

One-liner description- fluffy Ginger with an almost white undertone mane and underbody with amber eyes

With the looks of what seems like she was favored by the gods, she has long flowing like a feather in the wind like fur..The color matching the very colors of sand that sits on the beach sides as it's hit by the rays of the sun. She has a paler undertone that’s almost white like the clouds in the sky above. She’s almost a copy of Lioncrest, nothing about her looks any different, fur and everything including the eyes. Sunkit could stand there giving off her best puppy dog look with her deep yellow eyes.

Stage one, as a kit she’s wanting to have all sorts of fun, even if it includes getting into a bit of trouble. Of course she’d keep it safe, no one needs to get hurt in her playful schemes it might even include a sibling or two. At this point in life, she will be attached to Dove always by her mothers side barely leaving. Of course she’ll love her dad too and will hang with him when he’s free but she finds mom as the best company ever! If you can’t find sunkit you can find her either by her mom or hanging with some other kit. At this point in time she’ll be trying to make all sort of friends that she could grow up to become warriors with, sort of like a big best friends group.

Stage two, If her gathering of friends as a kit was successful hopefully they are all apprentices now. If not that’s okay, she’d find some way to hang with them when she wasn’t training. At this age she’s going to be active, be it during training or enjoying the company of whomever she interacts with. Sunpaw wants to do everything, be in a mock fight or having an unplanned wrestling match in the middle of the clearing. At times you might see her hanging out with the kits in the nursery, she loves to see all the new faces around. As she grows up she’ll be getting closer to one cat in her little friend group. This one friend is the one she goes to for everything that she needs, advice, feeling down or whatever else.

Stage three the finale, Fully grown and now a warrior, nothing is holding her back now she’s able to do everything! Sundrop still hangs with her little click, unless she chooses to leave the group she will always be with them. Having company is the best part of life, it's boring to be alone and have no one to call a friend. She knows what she wants to do and that is maybe aim to be the best in the clan. It might seek a few enemies, some who don’t like her ' ‘I’m better than you” attitude he has going on. Yet go ask her if she cares because she sure doesn’t, Sundrop doesn’t even think of them. The only opinions she cares about are those of her family and friends, only they matter. Sometime when she is middle aged she’s grown closer to the aforementioned cat. Even if she was bold with her words and actions she can’t find it in herself to confess to this cat.

Tidbits
- As an apprentice, she might gain a few haters since I can see cats not liking her overbearing personality.
- She has a small habit of holding her fluffy tail with no thought behind her eyes.
- Has a weird interest in flowers, you might find her sticking a couple in her overgrown fluff
- She doesn’t know what personal space is and will be literally hugging close to someone she likes.

@poppy. @Jayvines

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Last edited by Eden; October 17th, 2023 at 07:23 PM.
Old September 30th, 2023, 10:08 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

lord don't tempt me i don't need another character

i've been tempted, here's a placeholder

Last edited by dino.; October 9th, 2023 at 09:19 PM.
Old September 30th, 2023, 10:08 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: AutumnKit
Description: A ginger kit with white markings
Personality: Introverted and anxious
Other: N/A
Active-ness: I check everyday about 6 times.
Mention: @Poppy

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3