Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 02:27 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 02:26 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:21 PM
ShadowClan Healing
by Rose
Last post by Estelle
Today 02:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 20th, 2017, 08:53 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Mistyfoot⚜ @Ashley/Kestrel
Robinblaze struggled into the medicine den, the queen bearing Dow. On his shoulders. After the long trek through the territory, the young to. Cat was growing weary. His sides were heaving with the effort, but he made it to an empty nest. He flopped down on his side, letting Lilybreeze roll off his back and into the nest. The mottled tom stood back up, legs shaking with relief. "Uh Kestrelberry?" He called to the medicine cat. "Lilybreeze needs some help here." He said. He then cast a glance over his shoulder, hoping Treestep was back there. "Bring the kits in! They need to be with their mother!" He called. Only a moment later did he think that Kestrelberry might disagree and that the kits would only clutter up the den.
"Hmm, with what?" He lifted his head, jumping up as Robinblaze struggled into the den, bearing the injured queen on his back. "W- What happened?" As the warrior dropped Lilybreeze into a nest, he immediately went up to investigate the queen. The medicine cat sniffed at her, looking for any visible wounds or scrapes. He noticed the queen's shortness of breath, and the only visible bleeding was from her birth it seemed. Kestrelberry rushed to his storage, plucking out a juicy stem of juniper. Kestrelberry sniffed through his store, and plucked out fennel and raspberry leaves. He turned back to the queen, the herbs and berries stuffed in his maw. He dropped the Juniper, keeping the Fennel in his maw and grinding it down with his teeth, trickling the juice into her throat. His ears were perked for the explanation, but his eyes were focused on the queen. Kestrelberry nosed the leaves and berries to her again, urging her to consume them. He backed up slightly and went to the store again, pulling out a bundle of moss. He turned to Robinblaze. "The kits can stay- you make sure they're fine. Before you do that, could you please soak this in water or something? I know theres a nice, clean patch of water right outside."

@Mistyfoot⚜ @Nighty
Old February 20th, 2017, 08:58 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Oh the mud is crawling with it!" He explained, RockKit shuddered with disgust. "And you had to feed them to me?" The grey kit snorted, blue eyes narrowed.
"Well, seeing as the moss is ruined, we can play a different game. A quick one, in fact. Whatever you two have in mind." He explained gently. "I have some business to attend to, and I don't have all day to spare." Kestrelberry twitched his whiskers. "But I do have some time for a game, maybe a race of some sort?" He didn't know a lot of kit games, despite literally being a 5 moon kit only 9 moons ago.
Old February 20th, 2017, 09:39 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@xxJaggededgexx
Robinblaze heaved himself out of the medicine cats den. He still appeared rather exhausted. His flanks still heaved as his body fought to regain his strength. The trek through the territory hauling the unconscious queen and taxed him of almost everything. Sure he had volunteered to do it in the first place and had been fine to start with, the weight had slowly crept upon him until it threatened to pull him to the ground. He released a long breath and padded towards the fresh kill pile.nhe rummaged through the various selections and finally placed his teeth around a skinny frog. He lifted it up and carried it to the shadows. This was where he settled down on his belly and laid, recovering from his trip. He didn't even tuck into his meal right away, preferring to just sit and relax for just a moment to let his thoughts drift away.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 20th, 2017, 09:41 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
@xxJaggededgexx
Robinblaze heaved himself out of the medicine cats den. He still appeared rather exhausted. His flanks still heaved as his body fought to regain his strength. The trek through the territory hauling the unconscious queen and taxed him of almost everything. Sure he had volunteered to do it in the first place and had been fine to start with, the weight had slowly crept upon him until it threatened to pull him to the ground. He released a long breath and padded towards the fresh kill pile.nhe rummaged through the various selections and finally placed his teeth around a skinny frog. He lifted it up and carried it to the shadows. This was where he settled down on his belly and laid, recovering from his trip. He didn't even tuck into his meal right away, preferring to just sit and relax for just a moment to let his thoughts drift away.
Rainygale now settled near a tree, spotting Robinblaze, she nodded curtly before settling again as she not really had anything to talk about

(This i short im soz)
lotusfang
Old February 20th, 2017, 09:55 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
Rainygale now settled near a tree, spotting Robinblaze, she nodded curtly before settling again as she not really had anything to talk about

(This i short im soz)
[Its fine]
Robinblaze noticed the she cat across the way and gave her a nod back. Getting a new thought he stood back up, much to his legs despair. He lifted the frog off the ground and trotted over to the tree where Rainygale sat. "Hello again." He greeted her kindly. Sure he thought she was beautiful, but he had to play it cool. At least until he was sure she felt the same way.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:19 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
[Its fine]
Robinblaze noticed the she cat across the way and gave her a nod back. Getting a new thought he stood back up, much to his legs despair. He lifted the frog off the ground and trotted over to the tree where Rainygale sat. "Hello again." He greeted her kindly. Sure he thought she was beautiful, but he had to play it cool. At least until he was sure she felt the same way.
She bit at her lip nervously, "Hey, Robinblaze!"
lotusfang
Old February 21st, 2017, 02:32 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Moondancer grinned lightly, noticing how Ocelotpath hadn't seemed to notice her ice shards sticking to her fur. She nodded thankfully. "Well.. I think it would be a problem for me to reach my back and so forth, so if you would, then yes, it would be a great help" She said, happy that her fur kept away the tiny blush she was feeling.
Licking down her front leg, she began to get the tiny, frozen drops of water out of her fur. They looked like little crystals, and she actually found them pretty gorgeous. The light from the sky got caught in them and made them light up slightly. This also made them easier to find in her silvery pelt. It looked as if little stars had fallen down on her fur and stuck to her.
Placing her tongue over the first one, she quickly melted it and moved to the next ones.

(Again, short x_x @Lonestar23 )

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old February 21st, 2017, 07:36 AM
DragoVB

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

( @Silverfur & Co ) darkblaze purred as he laid by spiritfrost 3 little kits wriggling at her belly

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old February 21st, 2017, 08:00 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
( @Silverfur & Co ) darkblaze purred as he laid by spiritfrost 3 little kits wriggling at her belly

Spiritfrost laid there purring and woke looking at her and seeing the kits smiled at her mate. "Thanks for being here love." She mews purring

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old February 21st, 2017, 08:34 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Spiritfrost laid there purring and woke looking at her and seeing the kits smiled at her mate. "Thanks for being here love." She mews purring
Darkblaze licked her cheek "i wouldnt miss it for anything" he said his eyes glowing with happiness as he looked down at his kits one of them looked like him a she kit with a grey pelt and black stripes while the other (you can pick the gender) looked like spiritfrost the last one a tom kit kinda looked like a mix of him and spiritfrost "what should we name them" he asked

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Closed Thread