Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 04:23 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:23 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 04:22 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:10 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:05 AM

Old January 5th, 2024, 06:13 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Everything felt slightly off now that he was no longer in the clan. It's only been a few days but there was this tension amongst the clan that constantly had her on edge. She knew it would eventually settle, as the clan often did after some time. The WindClan leader hoped her emotional and mental state would also do the same. Sleep was little and what prey she ate tasted bland and disgusting, making her stomach roll with nausea.

Twilightstar knew that it had to do with her bottled-up emotions, mostly guilt and that it would pass so long as she powered through it. Just push, push, push, and all would be well. So push she did. It was time for a clan meeting. With the recent news that Bravebird brought her, Twilightstar couldn't lie around just because it was a struggle getting out of her nest.

So out into the blistering cold and onto the branch over her den, she went. Her whiskers twitched with unease as she waited for the branch to stop swaying underneath her weight. Once it stilled and she was as comfortable as it was going to get, she raised her voice so that it reached every corner of her camp and beyond. "WindClan, gathering below the Galewood for a clan meeting."
#wcmeeting

Mistyfalls and her kits sat near the nursery, Ravenkit and Rosemarykit gazing at Twilightstar in wonder, unaware of what had happened before, but Mistyfalls was annoyed. This leader had exiled an innocent cat and she wasn’t going to sit here any longer, but she knew she would get exiled if she spoke against this move. She decided to let them speak first.
Old January 5th, 2024, 06:13 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Quote:

Everything felt slightly off now that he was no longer in the clan. It's only been a few days but there was this tension amongst the clan that constantly had her on edge. She knew it would eventually settle, as the clan often did after some time. The WindClan leader hoped her emotional and mental state would also do the same. Sleep was little and what prey she ate tasted bland and disgusting, making her stomach roll with nausea.

Twilightstar knew that it had to do with her bottled-up emotions, mostly guilt and that it would pass so long as she powered through it. Just push, push, push, and all would be well. So push she did. It was time for a clan meeting. With the recent news that Bravebird brought her, Twilightstar couldn't lie around just because it was a struggle getting out of her nest.

So out into the blistering cold and onto the branch over her den, she went. Her whiskers twitched with unease as she waited for the branch to stop swaying underneath her weight. Once it stilled and she was as comfortable as it was going to get, she raised her voice so that it reached every corner of her camp and beyond. "WindClan, gathering below the Galewood for a clan meeting."
#wcmeeting

Grubpaw
He/Him~Windclan~17 Moons~Flock Together 1
"Bad thoughts give me bad dreams
And my bad dreams make me sleepwalk"

"What could it be this time!" he growled irritably. There been so much damn news going around it fricking tiring.

open

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old January 5th, 2024, 06:18 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

ravenwing made his way over to the galewood, concern clouding his thoughts as he sensed the heavy emotion in the air.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old January 5th, 2024, 06:19 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:

#wcmeeting

Swiftfire-Warrior-She/Her
Purrk(s): Ultimate Predator

Another meeting?

Swiftfire looked up from her grooming, tongue still stuck to a bit of orange-yellow fur on her shoulder. She spat the fur from her mouth, rubbed it down with one paw and made her way to the front row of the crowd. She sat down, tucking her paws into her tail to keep them warm. She turned her pale yellow eyes up to Twilightstar expectantly.

//Swiftfire is open to interactions!
Old January 5th, 2024, 06:45 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Dovepaw arrived.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old January 5th, 2024, 06:50 PM

Bump Policy: 5 days, maybe sometimes not
My Mood: Fine

Deadkit came out of the nursery to listen to Twilightstar
I have decided to leave WCO, I had a great time roleplaying with all of you, it was nice to meet people who also like WC, in my house and at school I am the only one who knows WC, it made me feel excluded not having the same likes as others, but here I felt better, I thank you for having made this a beautiful and unforgettable experience, I apologize for all the people I roleplayed with.

Thanks for everything, goodbye
Old January 5th, 2024, 07:02 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(86/100)

Whisperingpaw shook as he padded out of the apprentices den, hating the feeling of being here again. Would he get in trouble for yowling for the exile of the med cats. 'Maybe it's just for more apprentices... More denmates, yay..' He thought bitterly, feeling his usual sour mood pouring
over his body. His pelt was ruffled and had snow flakes splashed across his pelt. Whisperingpaw looked around for Leopardsong or Stempaw, the only two cats he cared about currently. Padding over to the edge of the crowd, he loafed, tucking his paws under his chest tightly for warmth.

[ @elaif -Stempaw mention] [ @Moonraven -Leopardsong mention]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:41 PM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 07:20 PM
~Mushroom obsessed~

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

+-MothCloud-+

MothCloud carried Sparrowkit outside the nursery for her to listen, and so SparrowKit could play for a bit.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

"Nature makes the leaves turn my favourite color, fire."

Old January 5th, 2024, 07:26 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

*Tigermist arrived*
Old January 5th, 2024, 07:40 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Deadmoon showed up to the meeting, taking a seat near the edge of the clearing. It was a bit strange, not having Cowtuft around, not that he had been a loud presence. It was like lacking a guardian angle of sorts. A silent, caring watcher. Odder than she'd expected, honestly, but Twilightstar seemed determined enough to move on, so she would be too. (Open)