RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 10:35 PM

Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:57 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

(Note: this is before she twisted her paw. Her paw will twist later, but not in this roleplay.)
(I'm gonna pretend that she and Zephyrkit were friends before @Teza )

Oakpaw padded into the den, eyes sparkling with interest. So many kits! So many kits to play with, to chat with, and to encourage, but her piercing amber eyes were set on one kit and one kit only. Zephyrkit. The molly bounded over, tail lashing with excitement. "Hi, Zephyrkit! Got anything planned for today?"
Oakpaw sat down in front of the younger tom, a smile beaming on her face. The molly was much older than the kit in front of her. The kit was five moons, however, and was almost able to become an apprentice. Oakpaw curled her tail around her paws. As an experienced apprentice, she should be able to take the kit out of camp.. right?
Oakpaw glanced around, hoping to see no one was paying attention to her and the kit. So far so good. Some queens were nursing their kits, some were playing, and most were chatting. The kits were playing or sleeping, and she didn't have to worry about them. Oakpaw smiled. She could convince Zephyrkit to sneak out of camp with her to get a taste of the apprentice life. This seemed perfect, but the apprentice had no idea what horror was about to happen.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 11:46 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(Note: this is before she twisted her paw. Her paw will twist later, but not in this roleplay.)
(I'm gonna pretend that she and Zephyrkit were friends before @Teza )

Oakpaw padded into the den, eyes sparkling with interest. So many kits! So many kits to play with, to chat with, and to encourage, but her piercing amber eyes were set on one kit and one kit only. Zephyrkit. The molly bounded over, tail lashing with excitement. "Hi, Zephyrkit! Got anything planned for today?"
Oakpaw sat down in front of the younger tom, a smile beaming on her face. The molly was much older than the kit in front of her. The kit was five moons, however, and was almost able to become an apprentice. Oakpaw curled her tail around her paws. As an experienced apprentice, she should be able to take the kit out of camp.. right?
Oakpaw glanced around, hoping to see no one was paying attention to her and the kit. So far so good. Some queens were nursing their kits, some were playing, and most were chatting. The kits were playing or sleeping, and she didn't have to worry about them. Oakpaw smiled. She could convince Zephyrkit to sneak out of camp with her to get a taste of the apprentice life. This seemed perfect, but the apprentice had no idea what horror was about to happen.
(Didn't realize till now but... Zephyrkit is a cis female xD
Also sorry this is so short, I'm a bit tired atm xD)

The long-furred molly smiled up at her friend. "Hello, Oakpaw, how are you today?" she asked. As soon as Oakpaw's question entered her ears, they pinned. "No, nothing at all. Did you have something in mind?" She was extremely polite, wrapping her tail around her paws as she sat up straight, showing just how elegant the young she-cat would become. Hopefully...
Old October 3rd, 2017, 06:55 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

(Didn't realize till now but... Zephyrkit is a cis female xD
Also sorry this is so short, I'm a bit tired atm xD)

The long-furred molly smiled up at her friend. "Hello, Oakpaw, how are you today?" she asked. As soon as Oakpaw's question entered her ears, they pinned. "No, nothing at all. Did you have something in mind?" She was extremely polite, wrapping her tail around her paws as she sat up straight, showing just how elegant the young she-cat would become. Hopefully...
(Ack! Sorry!)
(No prob ^^)

Oakpaw smiled. "Well I was wondering," she paused to glance around. "If you would want to come out of camp with me?" Oakpaw's paws shifted and fidgeted as she waited for an answer. Her tail tip twitched rapidly as she waited, excitement making her restless.

Last edited by Role; October 3rd, 2017 at 06:56 AM.
Old October 7th, 2017, 02:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Myik (Not excessively long as I’m bad with first posts and she’s a new charrie- one moon old, I don’t RP them under a moon)
Russetkit flicked her unique light green eyes open, and stood up, giving a bounce to her white sock like paws, as they looked like what kittypets referred to as socks, the weird things twolegs wore under there boots another weird twoleg word her kittypet mother told her about. Her main pelt was light orange with darker orange jagged stripes that didn’t completely circle her body. She had a white under belly and nose. Her neck was white as well, along with the tip of her tail. She flicked a fly away with her ear and glanced around, everyone noticed her eyes, so she was shocked no one was running to her because of her eyes, warriors were too polite to gasp at them, apprentices didn’t care about kits, but her fellow kitmates normally did. I am going to be clan leader, I mean. I’m guessing when Auroraflame is leader, she’ll probably appoint me as deputy, I don’t want a weird age gap between myself and my deputy, so I should start pawpicking my deputy now...definetly not a tom, they are obnoxious and when they are older they turn into flirts, she scanned the nursery and noticed that her eyes fell onto Fawnkit she approached Fawnkit happily, occassionally stopping and bouncing for fun,” FAWNKIT!” She squealed practically toppling over onto Fawnkit in excitement to interview her first possible deputy Don’t let them know I’m interviewing them, just be friendly and normal.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 7th, 2017, 03:00 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Myik (Not excessively long as I’m bad with first posts and she’s a new charrie- one moon old, I don’t RP them under a moon)
Russetkit flicked her unique light green eyes open, and stood up, giving a bounce to her white sock like paws, as they looked like what kittypets referred to as socks, the weird things twolegs wore under there boots another weird twoleg word her kittypet mother told her about. Her main pelt was light orange with darker orange jagged stripes that didn’t completely circle her body. She had a white under belly and nose. Her neck was white as well, along with the tip of her tail. She flicked a fly away with her ear and glanced around, everyone noticed her eyes, so she was shocked no one was running to her because of her eyes, warriors were too polite to gasp at them, apprentices didn’t care about kits, but her fellow kitmates normally did. I am going to be clan leader, I mean. I’m guessing when Auroraflame is leader, she’ll probably appoint me as deputy, I don’t want a weird age gap between myself and my deputy, so I should start pawpicking my deputy now...definetly not a tom, they are obnoxious and when they are older they turn into flirts, she scanned the nursery and noticed that her eyes fell onto Fawnkit she approached Fawnkit happily, occassionally stopping and bouncing for fun,” FAWNKIT!” She squealed practically toppling over onto Fawnkit in excitement to interview her first possible deputy Don’t let them know I’m interviewing them, just be friendly and normal.
Fawnkit's gaze was depressed. Her eyes dull. She let out a soft sigh,
picking at her pebbles, moving them side to side. Ebonyfrost wasn't the medicine cat anymore. She could hardly understand Shinefang. He was old,
Ebonyfrost would be way better. She was nice and she let Fawnkit talk to her.
Her tail flicked, and back felt heavy. Fawnkit looked at the younger kitten.
Eyes lighting up as she looked at Russetkit. "Oh Hello there!" She mewed,
pawing at the kitten's ear. She tried to hide her saddened gaze.
Old October 7th, 2017, 03:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Fawnkit's gaze was depressed. Her eyes dull. She let out a soft sigh,
picking at her pebbles, moving them side to side. Ebonyfrost wasn't the medicine cat anymore. She could hardly understand Shinefang. He was old,
Ebonyfrost would be way better. She was nice and she let Fawnkit talk to her.
Her tail flicked, and back felt heavy. Fawnkit looked at the younger kitten.
Eyes lighting up as she looked at Russetkit. "Oh Hello there!" She mewed,
pawing at the kitten's ear. She tried to hide her saddened gaze.
(Poor Bab, wanting to be Meddie)
She gave a little bounce, as she didn’t catch social cues well,” HEY!” She squealed pawing the ground before begining her rush of questions,” How old are you? I’m Russetkit by the way! I’m going to be leader when I’m older! You must really like pebbles by the way you played with them!” She gasped as she was out of breathe, she stamped her paws trying to catch her breathe thinking of all the other questions she could ask Fawnkit, Why do I always talk to fast and run out of breathe.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 7th, 2017, 03:15 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
(Poor Bab, wanting to be Meddie)
She gave a little bounce, as she didn’t catch social cues well,” HEY!” She squealed pawing the ground before begining her rush of questions,” How old are you? I’m Russetkit by the way! I’m going to be leader when I’m older! You must really like pebbles by the way you played with them!” She gasped as she was out of breathe, she stamped her paws trying to catch her breathe thinking of all the other questions she could ask Fawnkit, Why do I always talk to fast and run out of breathe.
{Nah, She was just addicted to Ebonyfrost It was... Unhealthy...}
She thought it was odd the cat didn't know her age. "Five Moons. And yes,
I collect pebbles, flowers, leafs, I like the purple ones." She pushed her small pile of happiness back into her nest. Her tail flicked with a small annoyance.
"Leader? Ha, May Starclan grant you your wish." She mewed. Her vocabulary had grown quite a bit these last few moons.
Old October 7th, 2017, 03:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

{Nah, She was just addicted to Ebonyfrost It was... Unhealthy...}
She thought it was odd the cat didn't know her age. "Five Moons. And yes,
I collect pebbles, flowers, leafs, I like the purple ones." She pushed her small pile of happiness back into her nest. Her tail flicked with a small annoyance.
"Leader? Ha, May Starclan grant you your wish." She mewed. Her vocabulary had grown quite a bit these last few moons.
(Weird)
She smiled annoyed that they answered before she could regain her breathe and finish her flow of questions,” What do you want to be when your grown? Don’t you believe in miracles like I do- I mean, my mother told me if I believe something will happen strongly, it will happen! Do you have any littermates? I have a brother, Burdockkit!” She gave a squeal and she coughed again regaining her breathe.

Old October 7th, 2017, 04:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Milky Way
Burdockkit saw his mother asleep at dusk so he got up, besides, most the kits were still allowed to be up, just not him and his sister, he trotted over to Batkit,” ‘Ello Batkit.”

Old October 7th, 2017, 05:45 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
(Weird)
She smiled annoyed that they answered before she could regain her breathe and finish her flow of questions,” What do you want to be when your grown? Don’t you believe in miracles like I do- I mean, my mother told me if I believe something will happen strongly, it will happen! Do you have any littermates? I have a brother, Burdockkit!” She gave a squeal and she coughed again regaining her breathe.
Her expression darkened as the kitten asked about litter mates. Her father had ran off, and her mother was always to afraid he would kill her. Did he kill her siblings? Was that why? These new thoughts were pushed aside. "I guess I'll be a warrior, deputy? I'm not sure to be honest." Her tail twitched, "I guess I do, I believe in Starclan. But everything has it's limits. But yes, I believe in miracles. And as for siblings, no I don't." Her tabby fur felt warm, and she was stuffy in the nursery. Her legs felt cramped.

Last edited by judas; October 7th, 2017 at 05:45 PM.