Last post by taillow
Today 09:41 PM

Old July 18th, 2019, 11:24 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: BATIM RP [Private] [Revived]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Alice followed bendy, but when she saw Bendys inky hand wshe started to worry. Did I make him mad? I dont thinIk did... she thought, fiddling with her fingers to get her mind off of it.
Bendy continued to move forward, a frown on his face but he didn't know why. At first it wasn't bad but then ink began to trail down his gloves to the tips if his fingers and drop off. He didn't notice until it started to come from his head as well, causing his sight to blur. He stopped and concentrated, hard and eventually, he stopped melting. He had just hoped Alice hadn't seen it because now he knew that she'd be either scared or worried about it. Everytime he turned into the ink monster, he had noticed that Alice was no where to be found and at one point he actually snuck a peak in her room to find the door locked and her waiting as far away from the door as she could. He didn't see her face but he could tell she was at least some form of scared of him so since then, he'd tried is best to keep his melting under wraps but that was hard being around Alice. It wasn't because she had made him mad, Sammy had just recently figured out that Bendy could change forms whenever he felt any type of overwhelming emotion or many confusing emotions and right now it was the latter.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 18th, 2019, 11:30 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Bendy continued to move forward, a frown on his face but he didn't know why. At first it wasn't bad but then ink began to trail down his gloves to the tips if his fingers and drop off. He didn't notice until it started to come from his head as well, causing his sight to blur. He stopped and concentrated, hard and eventually, he stopped melting. He had just hoped Alice hadn't seen it because now he knew that she'd be either scared or worried about it. Everytime he turned into the ink monster, he had noticed that Alice was no where to be found and at one point he actually snuck a peak in her room to find the door locked and her waiting as far away from the door as she could. He didn't see her face but he could tell she was at least some form of scared of him so since then, he'd tried is best to keep his melting under wraps but that was hard being around Alice. It wasn't because she had made him mad, Sammy had just recently figured out that Bendy could change forms whenever he felt any type of overwhelming emotion or many confusing emotions and right now it was the latter.
Alice had noticed that he was starting to drip more so she started panicking. She knew she had to get away from Bendy. "Uh Bendy, Im gonna go back to my room if you don't mind" she said and gave him a small smile. She hadnt really noticed that her halo had started to dim from her panicking.
Old July 18th, 2019, 11:36 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice had noticed that he was starting to drip more so she started panicking. She knew she had to get away from Bendy. "Uh Bendy, Im gonna go back to my room if you don't mind" she said and gave him a small smile. She hadnt really noticed that her halo had started to dim from her panicking.
Bendy hadn't heard her, instead he was now looking at his hands as he began to whisper something under his breath and began to melt more. as he turned slowly into the ink monster, he grew more human like and taller than Alice as well as now his large signature smile on his melted face. He turned to Alice with a marge smile and it sounded as if he tried to speak but all that could be heard was a low gurgle like water was flowing from his mouth as he spoke. he slowly reached out a hand to her.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 18th, 2019, 11:44 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Bendy hadn't heard her, instead he was now looking at his hands as he began to whisper something under his breath and began to melt more. as he turned slowly into the ink monster, he grew more human like and taller than Alice as well as now his large signature smile on his melted face. He turned to Alice with a marge smile and it sounded as if he tried to speak but all that could be heard was a low gurgle like water was flowing from his mouth as he spoke. he slowly reached out a hand to her.
Alices eyes widened and she took a step back. She let out a scream before turning around and running. "I knew I should've went to my room sooner!" She muttered. She went down a bunch of hallways and corners. She past one corner and a bendy cut out was there which made her stop and scream. As soon as she realized it was just a cut out, she quickly knocked it over and ran as fast as she could. Inky tears were falling from her face as she reached her room and slammed the door shut. She hid behind the curtains as she realized something. I didn't lock the door! she thought as she panicked. She wanted to go and lock it but it was like she was paralyzed. She bursted into inky tears as she tried not to make too much noise.

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; July 18th, 2019 at 11:46 AM.
Old July 18th, 2019, 11:53 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alices eyes widened and she took a step back. She let out a scream before turning around and running. "I knew I should've went to my room sooner!" She muttered. She went down a bunch of hallways and corners. She past one corner and a bendy cut out was there which made her stop and scream. As soon as she realized it was just a cut out, she quickly knocked it over and ran as fast as she could. Inky tears were falling from her face as she reached her room and slammed the door shut. She hid behind the curtains as she realized something. I didn't lock the door! she thought as she panicked. She wanted to go and lock it but it was like she was paralyzed. She bursted into inky tears as she tried not to make too much noise.
Bendy took his hand back a bit when she ran but almost immediately began pursuing her all the way to her room. He stopped at the door and reached for the knob but hesitated when he heard her start to cry. He stumbled backwards and hit the other side of the hallway before sitting down in front of it and letting his head fall to his hands as he actually started to cry realizing what a monster he was. The melting on his arms, body, and legs began to stop but ink still covered his eyes and the top half of his face as he slowly turned back to his cartoon form but with his feet seemingly melted into the floor in a puddle around him. his crying only made the ink on his face run more or maybe those were just his own black tears.
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 18th, 2019, 12:02 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Bendy took his hand back a bit when she ran but almost immediately began pursuing her all the way to her room. He stopped at the door and reached for the knob but hesitated when he heard her start to cry. He stumbled backwards and hit the other side of the hallway before sitting down in front of it and letting his head fall to his hands as he actually started to cry realizing what a monster he was. The melting on his arms, body, and legs began to stop but ink still covered his eyes and the top half of his face as he slowly turned back to his cartoon form but with his feet seemingly melted into the floor in a puddle around him. his crying only made the ink on his face run more or maybe those were just his own black tears.
Alice finally stopped crying but as she did so she heard someone else start crying. She slowly stood up, trembling a little and started walking towards the door cautiously, making a few creaks as she did so sometimes. Once she had gotten to the door she hesitated on opening the door. Instead she sat against the door. "B-Bendy?" She asked, trying to calm herself down so she didn't stutter too much. t
Old July 18th, 2019, 12:06 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice finally stopped crying but as she did so she heard someone else start crying. She slowly stood up, trembling a little and started walking towards the door cautiously, making a few creaks as she did so sometimes. Once she had gotten to the door she hesitated on opening the door. Instead she sat against the door. "B-Bendy?" She asked, trying to calm herself down so she didn't stutter too much. t
Bendy heard the creeks but didn't stop crying until he heard Alice's voice stutter from inside her room. He stopped crying and gently lifted his head from his hands just enough to look at the door and said "Alice?" In a soft, shaky voice.
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 18th, 2019, 12:15 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Bendy heard the creeks but didn't stop crying until he heard Alice's voice stutter from inside her room. He stopped crying and gently lifted his head from his hands just enough to look at the door and said "Alice?" In a soft, shaky voice.
Alice sighed and hesitated to say anything else. "Y-You ok?" She asked, a bit worried about him. Of course sbe was nervous and still scared but she had calmed herself down enough to where she could speak to him. I guess this is one reason a demon and and Angel can't be together... she thought with a sigh.
Old July 18th, 2019, 12:20 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice sighed and hesitated to say anything else. "Y-You ok?" She asked, a bit worried about him. Of course sbe was nervous and still scared but she had calmed herself down enough to where she could speak to him. I guess this is one reason a demon and and Angel can't be together... she thought with a sigh.
He wanted to respond to her question but instead, he was overrun by tears streaming down his face and falling to the floor and sometimes melting back into his body. The ink puddle around him grew as he choked out "I-I'm sorry Alice, I'm so, s-so sorry." This was why he couldn't tell Alice how he felt about her...how he'd felt for a long time. This is why nobody wants to be around you. He thought to himself as his stream of tears continued.
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 18th, 2019, 12:31 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
He wanted to respond to her question but instead, he was overrun by tears streaming down his face and falling to the floor and sometimes melting back into his body. The ink puddle around him grew as he choked out "I-I'm sorry Alice, I'm so, s-so sorry." This was why he couldn't tell Alice how he felt about her...how he'd felt for a long time. This is why nobody wants to be around you. He thought to himself as his stream of tears continued.
Alice couldn't stand to hear him cry so she opened the door and sat on her knees beside him. She hugged him, trying to ignore the ink that was getting all over her. "Hey, Its ok.... I forgive you. " she said softly as she patted him on the vack while hugging him.