Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM

Old September 12th, 2020, 10:09 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Um, I found Alderkit out in the territory. She said hi, and then she.....passed out, or fell asleep. Splashleap mewed, a bit nervously. Would Flyfur blame her? What if she got in trouble? Remembering something, she added Oh, and she has some plant stuff on her muzzle. @Rainquail
Flyfur finally noticed Alderkit and squeaked, rather undignified, in delight to see her and came over to her and looked up at Splashleap.
"Have you any idea what she ate? Where you found her, was there anything nearby to tell you what she might have eaten?"
She leaned foward and scraped the remnant of the plant from her muzzle to inspect, sniffing for a particular odor. Specifically if it was about the only thing poisonous plant she knew- yew. From the berry to the leaf to the root, all if it was poisonous and deadly to a cat.
Considering she was still breathing, it was unlikely that's what she engorged herself on.
But she ate a lot of something.

@Ikoria the Wolf Pup

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old September 12th, 2020, 10:35 PM
Engine engine number nine

[ @SorrelClaw; ]

Tinypaw nodded. "Definitely!", he mowed. He took another bite out of the mouse than was full. He didn't have a large stomach and he didn't want to end up throwing it up later.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 12th, 2020, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Fennelheart nodded before smiling at the mention of taking a mate,” Oh that’s great. I’m glad you found a mate. I wish I had found a mate , it’s something good to have.” she meowed. I can’t wait until Greenheart gives me some grandkits.“ she thought silently.
Cottonstrike nodded. "She's been my best friend for a long time and I really love her.", he responded. The white tom settled down beside his mother, missing when he was a kit in the nursery beside his mother. Now he was a warrior, staying with her in the warriors den.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 12th, 2020, 10:43 PM

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

[ @wnder; ]

Cottonstrike padded into the camp, letting his apprentice retire to the apprentices den. The white to saw the deputy and padded up to him. "Echopaw and I had a good hunting trip. She's learning really fast.", he meowed.

Old September 13th, 2020, 06:05 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

Flyfur finally noticed Alderkit and squeaked, rather undignified, in delight to see her and came over to her and looked up at Splashleap.
"Have you any idea what she ate? Where you found her, was there anything nearby to tell you what she might have eaten?"
She leaned foward and scraped the remnant of the plant from her muzzle to inspect, sniffing for a particular odor. Specifically if it was about the only thing poisonous plant she knew- yew. From the berry to the leaf to the root, all if it was poisonous and deadly to a cat.
Considering she was still breathing, it was unlikely that's what she engorged herself on.
But she ate a lot of something.

@Ikoria the Wolf Pup
Ok, this was good, but bad. Flyfur knew the kit, and didn't seem to be mad, but didn't know what Alderkit had eaten either. Because Splashleap certainly didn't. But she did remember something. The kit had been lying in a bed of leafless stalks, with little leaf bits everywhere. And the smell.......it made her so happy, and excited, and she wanted to run EVERYWHERE at once. Well, there were a bunch of stalks without leaves, and some chewed leaf bits. And also.......it all smelled really good. It made me want to.......run around, and yowl. Which I did not do. she added hastily, wanting to make that clear. She had NOT gone and made a fool of herself. @Ikoria the Wolf Pup (It was catmint)

Last edited by gs29513; September 13th, 2020 at 06:05 AM.
Old September 13th, 2020, 09:11 AM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

(Sorry I was gone for so long. It is catnip, Alderkit is just the kind of cat that acts “drunk.” So she just flops over and purrs a whole lot.)
Alderkit roller over and purred a bit more in her sleep, dreaming dreamless dreams. @Rainquail @gs29513
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com

Last edited by Ikoria the Wolf Pup; September 13th, 2020 at 09:11 AM.
Old September 13th, 2020, 12:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siren Bliss View Post

Cottonstrike nodded. "She's been my best friend for a long time and I really love her.", he responded. The white tom settled down beside his mother, missing when he was a kit in the nursery beside his mother. Now he was a warrior, staying with her in the warriors den.
Fennelheart smiled,” I’m glad you love her, that’s something important when taking a mate...I wish things had worked out with me and your father. But I’m just glad I have you and my clan.“ she meowed smiling. She wasn’t going to press on them having kits, she was just starting to fix things with Cottonstrike and that might possibly ruin things, but if he had kits with Greenheart. She’d be sure to be an involved grandmother, but not so involved that they see her as a second mama.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 13th, 2020, 01:33 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @TheShadowAnimal
Brightkit let out a shriek when Frost began a series of maneuvers that left him scrambling off balance. Being much smaller than his friend, the smoky kit was unceremoniously flung this way and that, his needle-like claws sliding out so he could hold on for dear life. Bright scrunched up his nose when Frost batted at his face; he also grinned wider than his little mouth allow. Now THIS was FUN! Gasping in shock and delight, the tom-kit released Frostpaw's tail, trying to skitter away from her clutches. "How did you DO THAT!" He laughed breathlessly, blue eyes brighter than a sky in new-leaf.
(I can have Storm jump in next post maybe xD)

Last edited by Ziera; September 13th, 2020 at 01:34 PM.
Old September 13th, 2020, 01:42 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Fennelheart laughed at the kit’s imagination of Skyclan,” We didn’t live in the sky, we lived on the ground like Riverclan. But we hunted birds in the trees. We couldn’t fly.” she laughed in amusement,” Birds aren’t that yucky actually.” she replied stifling a purr of amusement over it.
Brightkit managed to look quite disappointed for a whole five seconds hearing that SkyClan cats couldn't fly, but he quickly recovered his enthusiastic interest. "You've eaten birds before!?" The tom-kit kept batting the older warrior playfully, using paws half the size of hers to do it. "How did you catch birds in trees? What do feathers taste like? Oh, and why did you live on the ground, if you're supposed to be in the sky?" Questions spilled from his maw like rushing river water.

Old September 13th, 2020, 02:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtalon View Post

Brightkit managed to look quite disappointed for a whole five seconds hearing that SkyClan cats couldn't fly, but he quickly recovered his enthusiastic interest. "You've eaten birds before!?" The tom-kit kept batting the older warrior playfully, using paws half the size of hers to do it. "How did you catch birds in trees? What do feathers taste like? Oh, and why did you live on the ground, if you're supposed to be in the sky?" Questions spilled from his maw like rushing river water.
Fennelheart found the kits questions cute,” Well if you sleep in a tree, you might fall out. Also the young kits under a moon old might fall out of the tree as well, and it’s much safer for kits of that age to be on the ground. And we prefer a nice confortable nest on the ground. You spit out the feathers when you eat a bird.“ she laughed back.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here