Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Foxine's Character Shop
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:27 PM
Welcome Back... [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:26 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by forest
Today 08:23 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 08:20 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:19 PM

Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:14 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Berryfang snickered and gasped as she was tackled she snorted " hey I tried my best not to bite too hard " she meowed and glared at him with a flick of her right ear then she grinned and sheathed her claws she batted him in the head with her right paw and tried to push him off with her hind legs . She looked at the fish and was wide eyed " ah! Now it's gonna get spoiled and may turn into Qrow-food!" she meowed a bit louder sounding worried for the fishes well being . Which was mouse brained since its already dead . She meowed and batted her brothers head for a while .
“Race ya for it!” He yelled, ignoring the stares he was probably getting and darted for the fish. He tripped over something and tumbled, trampling the fish and hitting his head off the ground. “Owww,” he muttered softly.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:24 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessFerocity View Post

“Race ya for it!” He yelled, ignoring the stares he was probably getting and darted for the fish. He tripped over something and tumbled, trampling the fish and hitting his head off the ground. “Owww,” he muttered softly.
Berryfang smirked again and dashed for the fish but stopped as she heard him say ' ow ' and her expression was one of worry she ignored the fish and trotted over to her brother " flickerfur ! Are you alright ? " she asked she sounded worried as well even her ears folded back " nothings broken right ? " she asked again .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:34 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Berryfang smirked again and dashed for the fish but stopped as she heard him say ' ow ' and her expression was one of worry she ignored the fish and trotted over to her brother " flickerfur ! Are you alright ? " she asked she sounded worried as well even her ears folded back " nothings broken right ? " she asked again .
“I’m fine, did you get the fish at least?” He said standing up and shaking himself off.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:44 PM

Quote:

“I’m fine, did you get the fish at least?” He said standing up and shaking himself off.
Berryfang perked her head up " oh! No...no I didn't making sure your alright was more important " she meowed she set her tail on his back for a moment and smiled then retracting her tail which was in the air " be careful next time mouse brain " she meowed the mouse brain part playfully . " don't want you breaking your legs or anything else .you don't have nine lives " she added .

Last edited by Leucos; April 2nd, 2018 at 07:44 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:59 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Berryfang perked her head up " oh! No...no I didn't making sure your alright was more important " she meowed she set her tail on his back for a moment and smiled then retracting her tail which was in the air " be careful next time mouse brain " she meowed the mouse brain part playfully . " don't want you breaking your legs or anything else .you don't have nine lives " she added .
“But I will someday!” He said with a gleam in his eye. Being a leader was one of his biggest passions. His green eyes lit up with excitement and longing to do better. He knew he would never make it though. A leader needed to be bold, strong and brave. He was none of these things.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 08:14 PM

Quote:

“But I will someday!” He said with a gleam in his eye. Being a leader was one of his biggest passions. His green eyes lit up with excitement and longing to do better. He knew he would never make it though. A leader needed to be bold, strong and brave. He was none of these things.
Berryfang giggled and booped his nose with her tail then she did a mock bow
" O great flickerstar I shall follow every command . what do you need? " she asked she was being playful and sarcastic and she was pretending she flicked her ears and looked up at him her brown eyes had a glow to them . It was kinda funny imagining her brother as a leader since well he was her loving brother she didn't see him any other way . She stayed in a mock bow till She heard his response but she couldn't help but let loose a few giggles. It was just so silly .

Old April 2nd, 2018, 08:28 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Berryfang giggled and booped his nose with her tail then she did a mock bow
" O great flickerstar I shall follow every command . what do you need? " she asked she was being playful and sarcastic and she was pretending she flicked her ears and looked up at him her brown eyes had a glow to them . It was kinda funny imagining her brother as a leader since well he was her loving brother she didn't see him any other way . She stayed in a mock bow till She heard his response but she couldn't help but let loose a few giggles. It was just so silly .
He cleared his throat and stood in a commanding pose. “Get me some fish and check the borders!” He said triumphantly. Even though they were 14 moons, he acted as if he were still a kit.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 09:08 PM

Quote:

He cleared his throat and stood in a commanding pose. “Get me some fish and check the borders!” He said triumphantly. Even though they were 14 moons, he acted as if he were still a kit.
Berryfang smiled and giggled again she raised her head up and nodded " at your command o great one " she meowed she turned around with a flick of her tail trotting to the kill pile she got two one for flickerfur and for herself she trotted back she didn't pretend to check the borders . She ignored the glares or looks that they could possibly have gotten or even whispers they were pretending . She placed one fish down in front of his paws and fought back a smirk and cleared her throat " tis that good enough flickerstar? I will pray to starclan for forgiveness if it tis not. Now tell me tis it good enough? " she asked now tilting her head she used a fake accent she was having way too much fun with this . She did believe in starclan too it's just that sometimes she couldn't believe how serious other cats were about starclan.

Old April 2nd, 2018, 10:21 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Berryfang smiled and giggled again she raised her head up and nodded " at your command o great one " she meowed she turned around with a flick of her tail trotting to the kill pile she got two one for flickerfur and for herself she trotted back she didn't pretend to check the borders . She ignored the glares or looks that they could possibly have gotten or even whispers they were pretending . She placed one fish down in front of his paws and fought back a smirk and cleared her throat " tis that good enough flickerstar? I will pray to starclan for forgiveness if it tis not. Now tell me tis it good enough? " she asked now tilting her head she used a fake accent she was having way too much fun with this . She did believe in starclan too it's just that sometimes she couldn't believe how serious other cats were about starclan.
Flickerfur-err star, stifled a laugh and scarfed the food. “Go eat humble servant!”
Old April 2nd, 2018, 10:35 PM

Quote:

Flickerfur-err star, stifled a laugh and scarfed the food. “Go eat humble servant!”
Berryfang took big bites out of the fish with a huge grin on her face she hasn't done anything like this since she was a kit in the nursery . She thought she was good at pretending she would definitely have to work on giggling and her face expressions since that obviously gave it away . Once she was finished she licked her lips and then her right paw now strumming her whiskers with the paw . She then out of no where bursted out laughing making her tail twitch she laughed so much that a tear formed on each corner of her eyes " oh starclan! That was the best thing we've done yet . " she meowed and took a deep breath and exhailed trying to calm herself before she lost oxygen from laughing . She sighed in content a normal smile was on her face she looked over at flickerfur and hummed " it would be strange to see you as leader ...I'm more used to you as my brother . But I bet that you will be a great warrior tho " she meowed with a twitch of her whiskers .