Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Today 12:57 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM

Old July 22nd, 2018, 05:49 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Settingpaw purred back as her father nuzzled her, smiling. She was glad that she’d finally had one to reconnect with him, to tell him what happened. Because now he knew. He knew that she’d just wanted to go and find him, the one cat that she knew would still be alive, and possibly want her. She had taken major chances, but it was all worth it for her in the end. “I was scared, very scared. But I had hope, which helped me to press on.” She was a bit of proud cat, and admitting she was scared was hard for her to do. She would like to believe that she hadn’t been scared at all, and she just knew she would survive. But, her fear had also been something that helped her to survive. It had heightened her senses, and led her to where she was today. She knew that she had to be afraid sometimes. It was a valuable lesson she had learned. When Whisperblaze mentioned his mate, Settingpaw’s ears perked up. She’d always wanted to meet her father’s new mate, and upon the mention of his kits, she let out a bright smile. “I’m an older sister?” She laughed. That was amazing news for the feline. She’d always wanted younger siblings, or kits. But she was nont old enough to have her own list yet, plus, she hadn’t found anyone who she felt would make a suitable mate for her. She wanted him to be the perfect cat, the first time. She didn’t want to have to go trough heartbreak, Settingpaw was terrified of that.
"you are," he purred proudly. so much had happened since hes seen his first litter of kits, but this..this was something else. he couldnt express how happy he was. he wasnt growing younger any time soon but..he was glad that he had got to see settingpaw before..something happened. "ive adopted so many..but cedarpaw is the one i think youre gonna love to meet," he purred,"oh - and russetstar..swirl, whatever your choosing would love to met you aswell." he smiled,"russet was there when..i thought i had lost you. he felt that loss just as much as i did, and im sure hed love to meet you too, after all this time." there were so many cats that settingpaw could meet that whisper wanted to show her, and he coulnt wait.
Old July 22nd, 2018, 08:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Icestorm looked up from his little gaze out of the clan and looked up at the cat introducing herself to him. "I'm Icestorm."
He told her. He sighed and shook out his fur. "I know nobody says anything to me unless they want something." He gave her an intent look. "So what do you want."
Honeybee tipped her head thoughtfully Icestorm, remember it. She blinked,” Honestly? I just want to talk to a clanmate I don’t know that well.” She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 22nd, 2018, 08:39 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Honeybee tipped her head thoughtfully Icestorm, remember it. She blinked,” Honestly? I just want to talk to a clanmate I don’t know that well.” She meowed
Icestorm rolled his eyes."Sure you did." He said not impressed with her words. He had been around enough cats long enough to know that he was always just a pawn in others games. "What do you want to talk about then."
Old July 22nd, 2018, 09:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Icestorm rolled his eyes."Sure you did." He said not impressed with her words. He had been around enough cats long enough to know that he was always just a pawn in others games. "What do you want to talk about then."
Honeybee actually meant what she said, she was one of the few who did she sat down her light brown fur neatly groomed. She paused thinking of conversation topics favorite food? Have they ever mentored an apprentice? Have any littermate? Do you have a mate? Hunting Patrol or Border Patrol. she shrugged,” Do you prefer hunting patrols or border patrols? What’s your take on dawn patrol?” She asked wondering why they had never been on patrols together.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 22nd, 2018, 10:52 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Honeybee actually meant what she said, she was one of the few who did she sat down her light brown fur neatly groomed. She paused thinking of conversation topics favorite food? Have they ever mentored an apprentice? Have any littermate? Do you have a mate? Hunting Patrol or Border Patrol. she shrugged,” Do you prefer hunting patrols or border patrols? What’s your take on dawn patrol?” She asked wondering why they had never been on patrols together.
Icestorm smiled. This was what he had expected.A border patrol of all things. Still he might as well answer the question, he doesn't gain anything from not answering it. "I tend to prefer border patrols later on in the day." He replied to her question. "I was never a morning cat and I like the calm of doing a patrol. Most of the time." He tilted his head silently giving her a look wondering if she was satisfied with his answer or not.
Old July 23rd, 2018, 05:01 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Icestorm smiled. This was what he had expected.A border patrol of all things. Still he might as well answer the question, he doesn't gain anything from not answering it. "I tend to prefer border patrols later on in the day." He replied to her question. "I was never a morning cat and I like the calm of doing a patrol. Most of the time." He tilted his head silently giving her a look wondering if she was satisfied with his answer or not.
She nodded,” That explains why I’ve never seen you as I’m usually on hunting patrols or the dawn patrol.” She meowed trying to brainstorm another question.I can’t mention siblings because then he’ll ask about my littermates, Favorite food maybe- but if he doesn’t like fish he’ll feel disloyal, but oh well...,” Do you have a favorite kind of prey?” She asked casually.

Old July 23rd, 2018, 06:13 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
She shrugged,” Huh. I mean I get why the don’t train much because they have to attend to clan business also.” She meowed casually thinking through the downsides.
Rosepaw blinked. Splash had a point, Rowan did have things that she needed to do, maybe that was why he didn't get to train a lot. He was horribly self centered, at least, that was what he was thinking. "But that kind of defeats the purpose of them being a mentor, right?" he tilted his head slightly. "You would think that if they took on an apprentice, they would have to be prepared to train them, like...I don't exactly know..." his voice trailed off, unsure of if he should keep talking about his mentor this way. She was deputy after all, and while she had her faults, Rose didn't feel like he had an say in the matter.
Old July 23rd, 2018, 06:32 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Rosepaw blinked. Splash had a point, Rowan did have things that she needed to do, maybe that was why he didn't get to train a lot. He was horribly self centered, at least, that was what he was thinking. "But that kind of defeats the purpose of them being a mentor, right?" he tilted his head slightly. "You would think that if they took on an apprentice, they would have to be prepared to train them, like...I don't exactly know..." his voice trailed off, unsure of if he should keep talking about his mentor this way. She was deputy after all, and while she had her faults, Rose didn't feel like he had an say in the matter.
She shrugged,” Probably wants to do something the standard warrior does, trying not to feel special and is struggling to balance out leading the clan and training.”

Old July 23rd, 2018, 08:22 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
She nodded,” That explains why I’ve never seen you as I’m usually on hunting patrols or the dawn patrol.” She meowed trying to brainstorm another question.I can’t mention siblings because then he’ll ask about my littermates, Favorite food maybe- but if he doesn’t like fish he’ll feel disloyal, but oh well...,” Do you have a favorite kind of prey?” She asked casually.
Icestorm was silent at first, mostly because the question threw him off. This was the first cat that actually asked him what his favorite food was. Probably because everyone thinks that we just eat fish and that's it. "It would probably be water vole." He admitted. "Probably just because I enjoy the taste of water vole more than I do fish."He didn't see any problem with telling her this. Any cat has their tastes so why not share his?
Old July 23rd, 2018, 10:09 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Icestorm was silent at first, mostly because the question threw him off. This was the first cat that actually asked him what his favorite food was. Probably because everyone thinks that we just eat fish and that's it. "It would probably be water vole." He admitted. "Probably just because I enjoy the taste of water vole more than I do fish."He didn't see any problem with telling her this. Any cat has their tastes so why not share his?
Honeybee nodded,” It’s nice to know I’m not the only cat who’s favorite food isn’t a fish, as I prefer sparrows and other small birds. Some cat’s say that is Skyclan food, but it’s in our territory and it’s prey. I think it’s a waste only hunting fish, just because no other clan wants fish, doesn’t mean we should only eat it. Like Thunderclan doesn’t own all the squirrels and mice, Shadowclan doesn’t own all the frogs and rats, Windclan doesn’t own all the rabbits, and Skyclan doesn’t own all the birds.” She realized she went on a tangent and stopped quickly.