Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old April 3rd, 2020, 07:55 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@vermin

Sparrowpaw was sleeping when he was jolted awake. "Sunkit?" He said. Then he frowned, remembering Sunkit wasn't an apprentice yet. He still got up and went outside to see his new mentor, Greenfur! He was filled with excitement as ran over. "H-hi Greenfur ! A-Are we training today?" He stuttered. He'd have to get used to talking to other cats besides Sunkit.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:05 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Tinykit dashed around the clearing, small squeaks of excitement sounded from the kitten as he ran forward. He paused briefly, turning back to give Lotuskit a bright, encouraging smile.

@Shadeleaf

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:37 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

Sootflare watched the leader go for a moment before turning back to his new clanmate. An itch of familiarity still tugged at the back of his mind but he did his best to shrug it off - more than likely, they had shared a passing glance at a gathering or two. Surely it was nothing more than that. Right.

"Well, it seems you're here to stay, then." he meowed absently, glancing up and down the tom's form to get a better assessment of who he was talking to. It was clear, now, that if things had come to blows at the border, Bumblebelly would not have been the one to fall. Even under all the fluff, he had to be a formidable feline. Best not to think about now. Raising a brow at his curious gaze, he continued, "Do you actually want a tour around camp?"

[ @S-oft ]

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 01:14 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:48 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lotuskit followed the younger kit in exhaustion. She was big, but all that meat, bone and fur was making her heavy. She kept going though, doing her best to catch up to Tinykit.

@S-oft
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:48 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Bumblebellys eyes were already eating up everything there was to see in the clearing, all the sights and sounds! all the wonders and all the new cats to meet! He felt like a rat in an alleyway; the world was for his picking.

Again, he had been lost in the land of daydreaming about his new life, when Sootflares voice snapped him back to reality. He shuffled his paws in the dirt, unable to suppress a shy smile. "Nah I'm not a mouse brain..." The feeling of being in uncanny valley was beginning to creep up on Bumblebelly himself now. He held his gaze on the cat before him for a few moments, wondering if he recognised him for more than just the Riverclan deputy. "Although I got a question, I guess... what's the deal with fishing? How am I going to learn that?"

@shortstack

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 3rd, 2020, 12:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

she was really going to come to the clearing again, huh? tawnykit had done a lot of dumb things in her time, but she was pretty sure this was one of the dumbest. it was always dirty out here, and besides, as much as she hated to admit it, at least the kits in the nursery knew when to shut their mouths. was there anything that talked more than a warrior? because at this point, tawnykit was pretty sure they needed less training when they were apprentices, and more time learning to shut their mouths.

oh well. at least it was a breath of fresh air, and besides, she would have to get used to these cats. unless some major catastrophe happened (which, to be honest, tawnykit had been praying for) these were the cats she'd spend the rest of her life with. what a sad, sad life it was going to be.

then again, she could spice it up pretty easily. tawnykit had always been good at spicing things up, and no one could say that she was that boring. she knew how to make things work. at least, she thought she did. perhaps she was wrong, but she wouldn't have admitted it even if she'd suspected that; what would the point have been?

@RedHead

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 02:39 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Grimm: View Post
@vermin

Sparrowpaw was sleeping when he was jolted awake. "Sunkit?" He said. Then he frowned, remembering Sunkit wasn't an apprentice yet. He still got up and went outside to see his new mentor, Greenfur! He was filled with excitement as ran over. "H-hi Greenfur ! A-Are we training today?" He stuttered. He'd have to get used to talking to other cats besides Sunkit.
"Yes," a word paired frown, he stared down at the tom. "Ehm. Morning to you too..," the last of his words came out awkward casting his green eyes elsewhere nervously. He needed to show some kind of friendliness. Greenfur didn't want another apprentice to disappear on him again. Lionstar would definitely be suspicious or disappointed by the white warrior leading to a harsh punishment. "Next time I expect you to be here on time, I hate waiting. It's your first time so I'll let it slide. Eat up. Quick." Standing up with a puff of breath he weaved around the apprentice, padding away near the entrance. " You'll need the energy since I'll be showing you around the territory today."

[after your post, i'll mention you in the territory]

Last edited by tye; April 3rd, 2020 at 02:46 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 03:17 PM

My Mood: Dead

Flyfur led Featherkit and Meadowkit outside the nursery to let the apprentices get their tasks done. She blinked in the light and held her tail to the side to shield the kits' eyes from the blinding light.
@kittygirl @Morgan

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 03:32 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

featherkit didn't really mind the light, but she looked around the clearing for roanmask, the expression on her face was not curiosity or excitement to see her father, but instead a small look of anger and sadness, "when was the last time dad visited us mom or the last time we have even seen him? she sighed in frustration, what was keeping her dad away, could her not even make time between warrior duties?Featherkit sat down and watched the warriors den, her red eyes glared a little.
@Teggy @Rainquail
Old April 3rd, 2020, 04:19 PM

My Mood: Dead

"Not since you opened your eyes", she admitted, trying to keep the creeping sadness in her voice out of her tone. "But being a warrior is very tiring and stressful, Featherling. I don't believe he does it on purpose." She tried to reassure Featherkit
@kittygirl

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.