Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2018, 07:33 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
Frostfeather looked around camp, her eyes wide as she saw her former clan Shadowclan fighting beside Windclan. This can't be happening! thought the molly. Frostfeather ran towards the dens to make sure there were no cats battling inside.
( @Foxfur; )
Silverscar had been panicked and was flocking around avoiding flying claws searching for his mate,then, he found her and he sped over to her side "Frostfeather where's the kits? Are they safe? Are you alright? * he bombarded her with questions in the midst of battle he had to get her somewhere safe where sh could fend for herself but where?

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:34 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[I’m gonna wait until they reply]

Character Site

Old January 16th, 2018, 07:40 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Megan

Sandthistle launched himself into battle behind Goldenstar, claws unsheathed and teeth bared, obviously prepared for a fight. Just looking at him anyone could tell he was a warrior, built for battle. He was a rather large tomcat with long and thick pale ginger fur. He had strength on his side and could easily tear skin with his thorn-sharp claws. Nobody would want to be pinned by him and leave themselves to his mercy. In war, mercy was weakness, and Sandthistle currently did not have any. He genuinely enjoyed fighting, finding it freed him and let him do what his instincts told him. Now, Sandthistle jumped into the fray of the battle, searching for a worthy opponent.
Shatterheart looked around camp, looking for an opponent to fight. He noticed Sandthistle, lunging at the Windclan warrior. He bit down on the toms neck, digging his claws into Sandthistle pelt.
(Sorry its short. Im on my phone, since im not at home)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post

Silverscar had been panicked and was flocking around avoiding flying claws searching for his mate,then, he found her and he sped over to her side "Frostfeather where's the kits? Are they safe? Are you alright? * he bombarded her with questions in the midst of battle he had to get her somewhere safe where sh could fend for herself but where?
"The kits are okay. They're with my thunderclan friend. I was beaide her and the kits, but then we got seperated with all the fighting." replied Frostfeather. The Thunderclan looked around thr camp for her friend and the kits, but no luck.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:

Eagleflower ran over to help goldenstream. She tripped the Windclan tom. "Im sorry if you didn't need my help!" yowled Eaglefliwer over all the yowling and growling.
"Thank you. I needed it." Goldenstream said loudly. As she pounced on yhe windclan tom.
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:48 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@AbsurdJinx
Thrushflight raced into the clearing after his leader, Blazingstar. The WindClan tom was so happy to be apart of the battle despite his leader's distrust of him and his family. If only the leader knew what he and his mate had caused over the past few moons. This war wouldn't be happening without Caramelblood. Oh, Caramelblood, the tom he'd fallen head over heels for. He'd gone missing after that kill and it left Thrushflight angrier than ever before. This wasn't the time to think of him now, the calico tom burst through the entrance and launched himself at the nearest warrior. His claws were unsheathed, pale blue eyes alight with bloodlust, Thrushflight's true colors were really coming out now. The warrior he launched himself at happened to be Flareheart, a Thunderclan warrior.

@Bloody Bandit
This would be Foxspring's last battle. The older tom had refused to join the elders as he still had enough in him to continue warrior tasks. He wasn't injured or disabled in any way, the thing giving his age away was how achy he was from the cold. Not to mention the grey furs starting to grow around his muzzle, sparse, but present. The fox-colored warrior was the true representation of a fox in cat form, just without the long snout. He was a larger feline too. Nonetheless, he wasn't as graceful as he used to be. At Goldenstar's yowl, he followed the other warriors into the clearing, pausing in the center to take in the mass of writhing cats around him. His gaze settled on a nearby Thunderclan warrior, but he didn't move, he wanted this warrior to notice him and make the first move.

Old January 16th, 2018, 07:52 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]
[CENTER]Fawnskip burst into the clearing directly behind Blazingstar and she didn't hesitate to launch herself into battle. The multi-colored she-cat noticed a smaller brown-pelted tomcat and ran after him as he headed for a den. She noted he must be young, apprentice-age, so she wouldn't be too rough on him, but she did intend to prove to him that this wasn't a battle for young cats. As she neared the den the young cat stood before Fawnskip tasted herbs bathe her tongue and she decided this young cat was guarding the medicine den. How smart! she thought genuinely, silently complimenting the tom's actions. However, just because she was impressed by his bravery to protect the den on his own doesn't mean she wouldn't fight him, though she did not look to enter the medicine den. With a loud battle cry, Fawnskip glided towards the ThunderClan apprentice, aiming to brush past him and rake her unsheathed claws along his side as she passed by.
The brown feline skid to a stop and planted himself in front of the den, ignoring the strong stench of herbs, the strong scent of his sister. He had no doubt that she was in there, and he had no intentions of letting her out of there, though she was the medicine cat, she was also the closest, most important family member he had. They understood each other on an emotional level, he could feel her anguish, her pain, her anger, and in turn, she could feel his empathy, his hope, and his determination. They balanced each other, they were constantly in perfect sync, and honestly, they've only fought against one another once, and that was because his sister wasn't taking Wheatfur's offer. He was ripped from his thoughts by a flash of pain on his side, which in turn caused him to sharply lean to the side, trying to avoid it. He was only a second into the battle and he already had a pretty deep gash on his side, but he only moved an inch from his original spot, refusing to let Thunderclan through. He swiveled to glare at the one who attacked him, his teeth showing, his blue hues blazed with pain and anger "Don't you have anything better to do? Why is the first thing you do is go for the Medicine cat den, leave her alone!" he spat, flexing his claws for a moment before he slid backwards, he wouldn't fight back, if he did, that would leave a gap for other's to get in, he had to protect his sister. Doepaw winced and licked his maw, trying to take his mind off the pain he looked around camp, his clan members mingled with other Windclan and Shadowclan cats, fangs bared, claws swatting and scratching, seeing all the violence made his own wound throb. His focus returned to Fawnskip, refusing to let her pass him, refusing to let her move even a hair closer to Caliapaw, he was the big brother after all, what kind of brother would he be if he allowed his sister to get hurt?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:54 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Flowerpaw pulled her front legs up pushing herself back a bit. 'What cat would attack a cat with this kind of disability, thought the young molly. She pressed up against the older warrior for safety.
Bravewind took a few steps towards the apprintice den,helping the apprintice up when needed.Atfirst she went slowly,but as the fighting got more intense,she went a little quicker.She paused when they where halfway there and looked at flowerpaw."Do you need to take a break." she asked flowerpaw.
(They went around the fighting,not through it)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:55 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn nodded at Lightpaw. The brown warrior turned her attention back to Bumblebreeze. She leaped and pinned the warrior down. “You’ll regret this day!” The she-cat growled as she scratched his muzzle. Tigerdawn glared at Flowerpaw. She hesitated, then leaped and grabbed the apprentice by the scruff. “Tell your apprentice to back down, or she gets it.” She snarled through fluffy fur.
"T-tigerdawn... Remember the warrior code... Don't kill her!" he mewed, trembling, thinking about the sacred code. He thought about Bumblebreeze, and how he cared about Flowerpaw. Blumblebreeze stood rigid with shock. The kit he had found and raised (on mouse meat :P) was about to be slaughtered by this cruel ThunderClan scum. He leaped on Tigerdawn as fast as a rabbit could run away from a hunting cat. He pinned her to the ground, and Flowerpaw flew out of her mouth and onto the sandy ground. Bumblebreeze roared (actually meowing laudly) at Tigerdawn's face.
"YOU BETTER LEAVE YOUR SCUMMY PAWS OFF OF MY APPRENTICE! I FOUND HER AND RAISED HER FROM SCRATCH! Actually, she was five moons old then, but WHO CARES!"
Old January 16th, 2018, 08:00 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Honeydew shot out of the Warriors's den her honey and white colored fur puffed in shock. She'd only been in ThunderClan for a quarter moon if that, she's never even been to a gathering. Narrowing her bright amber eyes she gazed around at the fighting cats. The scents were obvious, WindClan and ShadowClan, she'd scented them on there borders. Letting out a hiss she unsheathed her claws, ready to fight, not only for her Clan she barely knew but her sister, Mapledawn. They'd joined ThunderClan together. They were with their brother, Butch, but he couldn't go on with joining the Clan. So, they all made plans to meet up, catch up and !maybe just maybe get Butch to join. They could be one happy family, so Maple would say. The thought of her little sister gave Honeydew curege and straight. She'd do anything to protect her. That's was just how it was, she'd always protect Maple, she had to! No one else would look after her. Even if they were in a Clan that didn't mean she'd let her protective side edge a bit. Clearing her head with a shack Honeydew jumped into battle, ready to rip some plets. The former rouge was an exultant fighter and would use that.

~Open~
[ I don't think I've seen anyone else reply to this, so I hope you don't mind me jumping in c: ]

Ashnose looked across the ThunderClan camp with satisfaction. His heart was pounding and he was shaking a little. He wasn't sure if it was from nervousness or excitement or both. But this was the British Shorthair's first battle since becoming a warrior of ShadowClan. The gray tom had been waiting for this for moons. I've been waiting my whole life for this, he corrected. To be honest, Ashnose didn't really like working with WindClan. He didn't trust them anymore than he trusted any of the other Clans. But he guessed that if Goldenstar sided with the rabbit-chasers, fighting alongside them for now shouldn't be too bad. He'd have a chance to feel WindClan fur beneath his claws soon enough. But for now, it was time to teach ThunderClan a lesson.

With a yowl, Ashnose leaped into the crowd of fighting cats. His ears were ringing from all of the cries and yowls sounding through the ThunderClan camp. The warrior tried to keep his wit and his focus about him. This was a battle, and StarClan would grant ShadowClan a victory. Ashnose's amber eyes scanned the clearing, finally settling on a ThunderClan she-cat who was one of the few cats not engaged in battle.

"ThunderClan scum!" The tom yowled, leaping in the she-cat's direction. His jaw was wide open, revealing his sharp teeth. His claws were unsheathed, ready to pull fur out from the ThunderClan cat's pelt.

[ My plan for Ashnose is that he doesn't die. He may however, be hurt pretty bad, but I don't want him to be too close to losing his life. Hope that's alright with you! ]

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Closed Thread