Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by forest
Today 07:52 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:25 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 17th, 2018, 06:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Leafshadow leaped onto the field, licking her fangs. While she didn't want to have to kill anyone, she wanted to show ThunderClan cats what they were messing with. Her tail twitched as the bold scent of blood hit her nose, and she shivered slightly. She slowed her breathing, and the scene around her came into focus. Leafshadow's mouth twitched slightly into a smile, but she pushed down her nervous laughter as she scanned the crowd, looking for a ThunderClan cat to fight or a WindClan cat to help. Her eyes darted around, catching bits and pieces of each individual battle and she closed her eyes slowly. She stood there, trying to drown out the feel of blood matted on her dark fur. @Cheshire cat
Rileyflower was wide eyed she was afraid she didn't hide it from others she didn't even hide it from herself she's never been in a war before she saw other fellow warriors fighting . She smelled the fellow thunderclan warriors sent then ...windclans she nostrils flared as she smelled the windclans sent it didn't settle with her no but they were all born with the same blood why were they fighting ?! The brown tabby she cat gulped as she leapt out into the field she landed on her shaking paws her ice blue eyes scanned the scenery her ears twitched with its dreadful sound . Her tail flicked a few times the southern belle was afraid and clueless on what to do she spotted a windclanner and emedietly gulped but had her claws sharpened just in case
starclan let my brothers and sisters be safe! Ok sugar get yourself together your ah warrior not ah kitten! Get out there and defend your clan!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 17th, 2018, 06:12 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Frostfeather starred back at her mate, hurt in her eyes as he pushed her out of the way. I'm sorry, thought Frostfeather. She looked around the camp, seeing Brambleflower in front of her. Frostfeather backed up in fright, seeing that this she-cat was bigger than she was.

Brambleflower snarled at her, lunging at the Thunderclan queen. She bit down on Frostfeather's back fur, holding on tight. Brambleflower felt as the other molly squirmed in her grip.
"Frostfeather!" Was all the tom yowled as he hurled himself at Brambleflower trying desperately to get her off of his mate

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old January 17th, 2018, 07:18 PM

My Mood: Bored

Coyotepaw watched the fighting,scanning the crowd for a strong Thunderclan or Riverclan opponent.'The last time I fought was at the gathering.I won't be an embarrassment to my clan this time though.I won't let my opponent kill any of my clan mates,because it will only be me fighting them.' he thought,sinking his claws into the ground.The windclan apprintice's pride had been hurt badly during that battle,which was when he had also witnessed the first death of one of his clan mates right before his eyes.The cat who had done it wasn't here,but there where others he could fight to prove himself to the clan.He got tired of waiting and stood up high,tail lashing."If any of you cowards want to fight me then come on!" He yowled,hoping it was loud enough for another apprintice to hear,but a warrior would be fine to.

@Mayflower @NightWarrior4Life

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; January 18th, 2018 at 02:31 PM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
[No I don't mind! Thanks for jumping in. I don't plan on killing Honeydew ether. I would link Honey's Bio, but I don't got it yet.]

Honeydew was about to leap into battle, her thoughts scattered. She'd be thinking of her sister one moment, her brother the other then what would happen if she died. Mapledawn would be crushed! Her younger sister couldn't handle that, she'd blame herself, it was her fault they joined. Hearing a yowl calling her a ThunderClan scum she wiped around in time to feel claws rake her face, just missing her eye. Letting out a hiss she lashed out a paw aiming around Ashnose's eyes. "No one calls me scum. Flea pelt!" She spat letting her tail lash a few times. This molly was not playing around. None of this was a game for her, it was a war! Yeah when she was a rouge she fought, she fought for her life and the life of her family. But this, this was crazy! Mapledawn said this would be peaceful, it wasn't! There was more cats then Honeydew had seen in her life! From three or four Clans? She wasn't sure she was to busy with this fight. The ShadowClan tom was, well annoying and foolish, in her opinion. Clan life isn't so bad. She remanded herself. I like it her in ThunderClan and NO one will take that away! I'll fight to the death for them! She added. She never realized till today his much she was willing to fight for her Clanmates. It made her want to fight harder, try harder. To just be part of this Clan. To fit in. If she had been Clan born she'd have just been made a warrior only being 16 moons of age. The ShadowClan Tom or flea pelt as she called him, was mostly younger but she didn't know or care.
[ Don't worry about it! Your description of her so far has been pretty good c: ]

The ShadowClan warrior gave a half smile as he felt his claws make contact. All of that training as an apprentice had paid off. Ashnose was sure he was fit to battle in this fight. He felt confident that he'd win this battle and every battle afterwards. After all, ShadowClan was the strongest of all of the Clans. However, the gray tom's smile had faded as he felt hot blood drip down into his eye. He had to admit that the ThunderClan she-cat had decent aim, but Ashnose promised himself she wouldn't be able to wound him so easily again. He wouldn't be able to stand it if this she-cat was the reason he'd have to be confined to camp because of his injuries. He wouldn't be able to stand it if that happened at all. The tom blinked the hot liquid out of his eye, rage pumping through his body, making him feel as if his entire body were throbbing.

"Who are you calling flea pelt, flea pelt?" Ashnose hissed as he backed up the slightest bit, then threw his body towards the ThunderClan cat's with as much force as he could manage. He was hoping the energy he put into his leap would be enough to know the she-cat down, allowing himself to pin her to the ground. He'd be able to do more damage if she wasn't able to move.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old January 17th, 2018, 08:43 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Skyfeather sighed as he stared at the cats. “Thistlepaw, please... I don’t want to fight you.” The tom knew he would have to fight them sooner or later, so why was he stalling? “We were good friends before, I’m sorry that I left. I just couldn’t face Cherrydawn in battle.”

Pinenose staggered forward and hit his chin on the sandy floor as he fell. “Hey, watch it-! You dirty ThunderClan cat! You’ll pay for that!” The tom lashed his tail and glared at the apprentice from where he lay. Without thinking of a plan, the warrior jumped to his paws and sprung at the younger cat. Pinenose didn’t care if he gave him tons of scars. He didn’t care if he lost his sight in this battle. All he cared about was making sure this cat was dead. Pinenose lashed out with a paw and laughed as his claws met flesh. “Oh little apprentice, why bother fighting a warrior, you know you wont win.” He taunted with a chuckle. “Just back down. It’d be better for the both of us.” The tom shook his head. “Why am I wasting my time talking to you? You’re just an apprentice, what do you know about war?” The brown cat sighed as he flexed his claws. “You won’t stand a chance out on this battlefield.” He sneered. “Give up. Go home. It’s not like you’ll win anyway. What are you trying to do? Defend your clan? Avenge someone? Well, whatever you are trying to do, it won’t work. You’ll fail either way. I’m sure of it.”
“But facing me was just fine?” The tom asked, hurt on his face somewhere beneath the storm of rage. “If you really didn’t want to fight me, maybe you should have thought about that before chasing after a thieving Thunderclan shecat! Spiderpaw,” He said turning to his brother, “Let’s teach this traitor a lesson!”

@Megan

Cherrydawn lowered her head, letting out a warning hiss as her eyes darted between the two apprentice’s and the warrior, waiting for them to make their move.

Old January 18th, 2018, 12:12 AM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

(Open)
Lupinshadow awoke with a start to the yowls outside the den. He noticed the majority of Thunderclan cat's hurling themselves at the strangers and rushed outside the warrior den. A quick sniff of the air and he let out a growl. Of course it's Windclan... and Shadowclan. He hadn't expected that. Those treacherous fools thought they could easily beat Thunderclan, but they would soon learn their mistake in messing with them.
The tom hurled himself at the closest Windclan/Shadowclan cat with a yowl of anger, his eyes flashing dangerously as he prepared to fight for his clan.

Clickity Clackity
Old January 18th, 2018, 06:35 AM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old January 18th, 2018, 08:57 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Skyfeather sighed as he stared at the cats. “Thistlepaw, please... I don’t want to fight you.” The tom knew he would have to fight them sooner or later, so why was he stalling? “We were good friends before, I’m sorry that I left. I just couldn’t face Cherrydawn in battle.”

Pinenose staggered forward and hit his chin on the sandy floor as he fell. “Hey, watch it-! You dirty ThunderClan cat! You’ll pay for that!” The tom lashed his tail and glared at the apprentice from where he lay. Without thinking of a plan, the warrior jumped to his paws and sprung at the younger cat. Pinenose didn’t care if he gave him tons of scars. He didn’t care if he lost his sight in this battle. All he cared about was making sure this cat was dead. Pinenose lashed out with a paw and laughed as his claws met flesh. “Oh little apprentice, why bother fighting a warrior, you know you wont win.” He taunted with a chuckle. “Just back down. It’d be better for the both of us.” The tom shook his head. “Why am I wasting my time talking to you? You’re just an apprentice, what do you know about war?” The brown cat sighed as he flexed his claws. “You won’t stand a chance out on this battlefield.” He sneered. “Give up. Go home. It’s not like you’ll win anyway. What are you trying to do? Defend your clan? Avenge someone? Well, whatever you are trying to do, it won’t work. You’ll fail either way. I’m sure of it.”

Surprised the attack had worked and he had staggered and feel she stood back up panting from the crushing witht ther had been before. "Make me you fox hearted windclanner!" she spat the insult claws flexing in their seathed as she awaited his move. Though she wasn't expecting a blunt attack, She screeched as his claws slashed her muzzle sending blood spewing out onto the sandy camp ground. She stepped backwards dicking her head than shaking it wildly to get the blood out of her eyes, blinking and eventually rubbing them.Once they were out she glanced back up at the warrior her hackles raised and her teeth bared, "because I'm smarter, you may be winnning now... The tables will always change" she hissed as it slithered between her bared teeth. Than she chuckled and crouched a second time ready to pounce until he continued to speak, the apprentice froze and her muscles bunched up to keep her on the ground digging her claws into the sand to stop her from shredding his ears. For now she had solidified the idea he had killed wheatfur, it was the likes of this Evan who could take the life of a medicine cat.. With roar of defiance she stood. "NO! I won't give up up until wheatfur is resting in starclan knowing his killer was out in their place... THE GROUND!" she suddenly sprang her teeth bared and claws lashing as she came for the throat leaning forward and trying to bite it while she attempted to claw his chest at the same time.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 18th, 2018, 10:17 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"My only advice to you is dint getnseperated,because when you do,I'll be sure to kill you for attacking our camp." He growled,and then went into the thick fighting,cursing himself for running away.It hadn't happened often,but he knew when a fight was hopeless.'Ill just get a different opponent where it's one on one instead of one on three.I'll defeinently get one of them later though and while that stupid look off of their face.' he thought.
(Open)
"I'm sure that won't happen...now run along kitty." CedarVine shooed the warrior away.
(We'll end it here)
Old January 18th, 2018, 11:12 AM
Cat out of the bag

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
The tom smirked and yelped as nipped his muzzle and he stepped back startled.
Spottedpaw rushed in a flurry to her paws. She glanced around quickly, seeing her sister safe with another warrior. She turned back around and glared at the tom. "Thinking twice about taking me on now?"

Closed Thread