Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2018, 02:45 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Leafshadow tumbled to the ground, rolled up, and jumped back, Rileyflower's paw just grazing her. While she had mostly dodged the blow, it had hit her leg and sent a sharp pain traveling up her right shoulder. "You talk too much, kittypet," Leafshadow said simply and circled around the cat, limping. Her nose twitched and she attempted to jump on the cat, but fell as her legs suddenly became weak. Taking a deep breath, she pulled herself up and immediately lunged forward, bearing her teeth once again. She knew her strength was running low, but she was going to last as long as she could. I'm not gonna fail my clan. I'm not gonna. I can fight this cat, and I hope to StarClan I can win. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as she reached for the cat with her teeth. She quickly glanced at the small battles around her. Cats exchanging blows and bites. C'mon, WindClan. We can win this. I know we can, as long as we keep fighting.
Rileyflower yowled in pain as leafshadow attacked her she fell down since her energy was draining as well she started panting she did look tired but she gave a lazy kick to try and get the other cat to leave . Her nose twitched it had a scar from when leafshadow scratched her . She was a kittypet from a barn she had a loving twoleg an amazing old friend she remembered when he passed it broke her heart , she could just imagine her twoleg being torn apart by sadness too . But she chose this life she chose to be a warrior she chose to have an adventurous and dangerous life but she was able to make friends in New places to where she couldn't at the barn . She never regretted her choice she cherished every moment that whent by. She never forgotten about her twoleg but she pushed that life behind her it was her past . She bared her teeth and hissed again

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 20th, 2018, 02:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
"How?" He gasped as if he was amazed, then he grinned.
Chameleonvine purred,” You’ll be trained well after this in fighting.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 20th, 2018, 02:54 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Rileyflower yowled in pain as leafshadow attacked her she fell down since her energy was draining as well she started panting she did look tired but she gave a lazy kick to try and get the other cat to leave . Her nose twitched it had a scar from when leafshadow scratched her . She was a kittypet from a barn she had a loving twoleg an amazing old friend she remembered when he passed it broke her heart , she could just imagine her twoleg being torn apart by sadness too . But she chose this life she chose to be a warrior she chose to have an adventurous and dangerous life but she was able to make friends in New places to where she couldn't at the barn . She never regretted her choice she cherished every moment that whent by. She never forgotten about her twoleg but she pushed that life behind her it was her past . She bared her teeth and hissed again
Leafshadow stepped back in response to feeling a hard thump on her front leg. She hissed at the other cat more annoyed by this than hurt. Leafshadow stared at the fallen cat and stepped closer to the ThunderClan she-cat. She tried to determine what was running through Rileyflower's mind, but turned to her own thoughts instead. What am I doing here? This war... is awful. There needs to be a victor before any more cats get hurt. I can only imagine how busy Surgestorm will be once this battle ends. And I'll be one more hurt cat among all of them. Leafshadow sighed and aimed a hard kick at the other cat, not bothering for a complicated move. She was so tired she could barely think straight. She was normally never so hostile to a cat... and she had nothing against kittypets. This battle had changed her, that was for sure. She could only hope she would return to being the playful, fun-loving cat she once was.
Old January 20th, 2018, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Leafshadow stepped back in response to feeling a hard thump on her front leg. She hissed at the other cat more annoyed by this than hurt. Leafshadow stared at the fallen cat and stepped closer to the ThunderClan she-cat. She tried to determine what was running through Rileyflower's mind, but turned to her own thoughts instead. What am I doing here? This war... is awful. There needs to be a victor before any more cats get hurt. I can only imagine how busy Surgestorm will be once this battle ends. And I'll be one more hurt cat among all of them. Leafshadow sighed and aimed a hard kick at the other cat, not bothering for a complicated move. She was so tired she could barely think straight. She was normally never so hostile to a cat... and she had nothing against kittypets. This battle had changed her, that was for sure. She could only hope she would return to being the playful, fun-loving cat she once was.
The she cat grunted at the kick she glared at leafshadow her fur on end her claws still sharpened ready to go she gave one more attack she aimed a claw at the she cats cheek hoping to leave some damage rather than just her dodging and talking and meaningless hitting she's done. She stood up to her paws which were starting to ache she grunted as she did so her ears twitched she breathed kinda quick there was no chance in slowing down and tacking a break she was also wondering if snowstar would win this so they could all go home .
" h-had enough sugar? " she asked eyes narrowed

Old January 20th, 2018, 03:15 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Chameleonvine purred,” You’ll be trained well after this in fighting.”
Bingo stick his tongue out happily.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; January 20th, 2018 at 03:15 PM.
Old January 20th, 2018, 03:15 PM

Quote:
The she cat grunted at the kick she glared at leafshadow her fur on end her claws still sharpened ready to go she gave one more attack she aimed a claw at the she cats cheek hoping to leave some damage rather than just her dodging and talking and meaningless hitting she's done. She stood up to her paws which were starting to ache she grunted as she did so her ears twitched she breathed kinda quick there was no chance in slowing down and tacking a break she was also wondering if snowstar would win this so they could all go home .
" h-had enough sugar? " she asked eyes narrowed
Leafshadow cried out as Rileyflower hit her face and left a large, bleeding scratch. "Have you?" Leafshadow replied coldly. Her eyes hurt as blood flowed into them, and she blinked rapidly. Leafshadow figured their battle would end soon, and a victor would be declared. Leafshadow once again lunged forward and bared her teeth, aiming to bite Rileyflower's leg and win the battle. Her shoulder ached and gave off sharp pain whenever it moved. She could hardly hold herself up, but didn't want to show that to her opponent. Even if I win this battle, I most certainly won't win the war. I just want to make a difference... StarClan please be with me, Leafshadow's mind screamed. Her eyes gleamed as she pounced, using the last of her strength to propel her through the air and hopefully land a bite.
Old January 20th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@AbsurdJinx
A stinging sensation on his flank caused the tom to recoil, turning sharply, Thrushflight quickly swatted back. He wasn't aiming though, he was simply hoping his claws hit some part of this warrior's body. After the blow was done, Thrushflight simply stared at the warrior for a moment, he could feel a small trickle of blood oozing from his flank, but ignored it. He would worry about that later, it was minor. His blue eyes flashed before Thrushflight darted towards Flareheart, his lips curled back in a snarl. "Just know I'll never be sorry for what I'm doing," he spoke mid-dart. When the calico was within range, his forepaws reached outwards, aimed to wrap around the warrior's neck so maybe, just maybe, he could pummel the warrior's chest with his back legs, however this would expose his throat to the warrior's jaws. It was a dirty move and since Thrushflight was fighting in rage -- mostly about Caramelblood -- he wasn't thinking his moves through. This could work or go terribly wrong.

@Mauve
"Heatherfur!" a black and white she-cat hissed from within the crowd of cats. Her tail was lashing furiously, her pale green hues were dark. How dare her sister fight for Windclan. How dare she show her face here knowing full well how she felt about her ties to family. They might be family, but Mintberry wasn't going to treat her like her sister. Right now, they were enemies. Heatherfur was intruding on her home, she was supporting her father's murderer, she was going to know Mintberry's pain. "You should just go home, it's the only warning you'll get," she spoke. Mintberry crouched down, her muscles tensed, clearly ready to pounce at Heatherfur if it came down to it. Heatherfur couldn't talk her way out of this one. At this point, she should expect a fight from Mintberry and if she didn't, she was foolish.

@Bloody Bandit
Foxspring reacted the wrong way. Before he knew it, a stinging sensation hit his face, specifically right above his eyes. A screech of rage and pain left the older warriors throat as he recoiled and staggered away for a moment. Crimson stained his vision, but he could still see the feline who did this to him. With a hiss and a few lashes of his tail, the larger warrior darted forward, his moves filled with experience this time. He faked darting left and instead darted to the right of the warrior, allowing his paw to raise into the air and if he succeeded, his claws would rake down the side of the warrior. As the move finished, he spun to face Thrushwing again, shaking the blood from his eyes so he could see his opponents next move. Foxspring crouched this time, ready to spring forward for a dodge if need be, but he waited, curling his lip back in disgust towards the Thunderclan warrior.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 20th, 2018, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Leafshadow cried out as Rileyflower hit her face and left a large, bleeding scratch. "Have you?" Leafshadow replied coldly. Her eyes hurt as blood flowed into them, and she blinked rapidly. Leafshadow figured their battle would end soon, and a victor would be declared. Leafshadow once again lunged forward and bared her teeth, aiming to bite Rileyflower's leg and win the battle. Her shoulder ached and gave off sharp pain whenever it moved. She could hardly hold herself up, but didn't want to show that to her opponent. Even if I win this battle, I most certainly won't win the war. I just want to make a difference... StarClan please be with me, Leafshadow's mind screamed. Her eyes gleamed as she pounced, using the last of her strength to propel her through the air and hopefully land a bite.
Rileyflower was wide eyed at the piercing pain that shot up and down through her leg she yowled loudly as she felt teeth sink in she fell down panting her eyes shut tight and she grit her teeth I'm sorry thunderclan ...I'm sorry ah couldn't win...starclan I'm sorry as well...ah failed this battle. But ah did my best like ah said maybe ah can make it up to both of you somehow ah will starclan forgive me she tried to move her wounded leg but winced at the pain that stung her when she did . She looked up at leafshadow with hatred which was also new to her cold ice blue eyes stared straight into her soul
" sugar ah hope your glad because ah hope dogs get to you " she hissed coldly she grunted as she made another attempt to stand she started to limp off but she fell down yet again she made one last attempt to stand it was a success she looked over her shoulder and bared her teeth " you made a enemy today sugar congratulations " she added inside she was shocked that she had this much anger she never had an enemy before either! This war made sure of it that she would get to have both experiences . None of them she liked. The bite that was left on her leg still stung as she turned around to walk off hopefully she could get to caliapaw but she figured the medicine cat would have a bunch on their paws even if they were just an apprentice . Her leg not only hurt her pride hurt too .

Old January 20th, 2018, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Rileyflower was wide eyed at the piercing pain that shot up and down through her leg she yowled loudly as she felt teeth sink in she fell down panting her eyes shut tight and she grit her teeth I'm sorry thunderclan ...I'm sorry ah couldn't win...starclan I'm sorry as well...ah failed this battle. But ah did my best like ah said maybe ah can make it up to both of you somehow ah will starclan forgive me she tried to move her wounded leg but winced at the pain that stung her when she did . She looked up at leafshadow with hatred which was also new to her cold ice blue eyes stared straight into her soul
" sugar ah hope your glad because ah hope dogs get to you " she hissed coldly she grunted as she made another attempt to stand she started to limp off but she fell down yet again she made one last attempt to stand it was a success she looked over her shoulder and bared her teeth " you made a enemy today sugar congratulations " she added inside she was shocked that she had this much anger she never had an enemy before either! This war made sure of it that she would get to have both experiences . None of them she liked. The bite that was left on her leg still stung as she turned around to walk off hopefully she could get to caliapaw but she figured the medicine cat would have a bunch on their paws even if they were just an apprentice . Her leg not only hurt her pride hurt too .
Leafshadow turned her back to the other cat, and took a deep breath. I won,
so why don't I feel any satisfaction? Maybe because I almost lost to a former kittypet. Maybe because I can't fight anymore... at least in this war. Maybe because I have no idea if WindClan is going to win this or not.
Leafshadow muttered, "until next time, kittypet." She limped away from the battlefield, hoping to get to Surgestorm before her wounds progressed. She knew there were going to be a lot on injured cats in the den, but she had no choice. Her shoulder was killing her, and the scratch on her face burned in the cold air. She resented that she almost lost. When she had pounced into this battle, she had assumed it would be an easy win. A few blows, they run away, and I move on to another cat. But no, I had to be a mousebrain and almost lose to a kittypet when I had way more training. She silently gave a farewell to the battlefield as she walked away from the chaos and back to WindClan camp.
Old January 20th, 2018, 03:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo stick his tongue out happily.
(What’s with the tounge)
She purred

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread