Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by sock
Today 08:27 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:21 AM
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:17 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2018, 06:07 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@AbsurdJinx
The caramel colored feline had just come back from the dawn patrol, he was groggy and his pads were sore. The apprentice dropped his catch in the fresh kill pile, both the mouse and the pile were seeming rather scrawny. His orbs lingered on the sad looking pile for a moment before he was ripped from his thoughts by a shout, the words were muffled, all he heard was a loud noise. He lifted his gaze, and for a second, couldn't believe what he was seeing, he thought he was sleep deprived, thought that he was day dreaming, but after a second of just watching as cats poured into the clearing, he realized, Windclan and Shadowclan were attacking. Panic flared in Doepaw, his eyes shot from the horde of cats to the medicine cat den, his sister, did she know, was she awake, he had to protect her. The white spotted tom turned on his heels and made a b-line for the medicine cat den, his claws unseathed and his bob of a tail bouncing with each leap and bound. His sister was very important to the clan, she was very important to the tom, they were bound by blood after all, they were bound by their souls, he couldn't let her get hurt, he would stand guard in front of the den, he wouldn't let anyone in.
Fawnskip burst into the clearing directly behind Blazingstar and she didn't hesitate to launch herself into battle. The multi-colored she-cat noticed a smaller brown-pelted tomcat and ran after him as he headed for a den. She noted he must be young, apprentice-age, so she wouldn't be too rough on him, but she did intend to prove to him that this wasn't a battle for young cats. As she neared the den the young cat stood before Fawnskip tasted herbs bathe her tongue and she decided this young cat was guarding the medicine den. How smart! she thought genuinely, silently complimenting the tom's actions. However, just because she was impressed by his bravery to protect the den on his own doesn't mean she wouldn't fight him, though she did not look to enter the medicine den. With a loud battle cry, Fawnskip glided towards the ThunderClan apprentice, aiming to brush past him and rake her unsheathed claws along his side as she passed by.

~ ~ ~

@Shoes

Flareheart was shook awake by the ear-splitting sounds of yowls and shrieks. He shot up in his nest, immediately awake, and raced through the den entrance and out into the clearing. The tortoiseshell tomcat was wide-eyed and frozen in shock for a few moments before he quickly recovered and unsheathed his thorn-sharp claws. He knew the tensions between WindClan and ThunderClan were quite high, but he hadn't expected an attack on their camp. In all honesty, he thought it was a low strike - attack at the heart of their territory, their home. And when ThunderClan had been completely unprepared! Not to mention the fact that they were outnumbered - ThunderClan versus WindClan and ShadowClan? Flareheart was a very optimistic tomcat, but even he wasn't sure if this was a battle they could win. He hoped the other clans didn't intend to drive them away. With a quiet growl, Flareheart launched himself towards the nursery, placing himself in front of the entrance and preparing for any attacks.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 16th, 2018 at 06:16 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post
She gasped for air again and hissed at him. "Not as much as you suck at following through!" She started to lunge her jaws forward to bite at him, but....

Her attack faltered as she heard her sister call out. Great Starclan! She started to thrash about. "Flowerpaw!!! Hold on!!!" Fox dung! I need to help my sister but I can't even beat one warrior!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Bravewind listened to the fighting from the edges,waiting for a chance to attack someone and finish it quickly.She heard a yowl from the middle of the camp and stood up,ruining her cover just as a shadowclan cat ran by,but they didn't notice her.'Are they thunderclan or the enemy?' she thought,trying to remember if there was a cat in her clan with that voice,but decided not to wait for another yowl.The brown and white simese pelted into the middle of the battle,Where she saw flowerpaw right in the middle of camp.She picked her up quickly by the scruff and dragged her away from the center,Where most of the fighting was taking place."What do you think your doing?You will get but if you sit in the middle of the camp." Bravewind said,but there was only concern in her voice,and not anger.She hadn't yet noticed the apprintice couldn't use her back legs.
Flowerpaw let out a growl until she smelled thr scent of Thunderclan on the warrior. "all I know how to do is sit and wait for help. I don't know if you noticed, but my back legs are paralyzed. I can't really go anywhere." replied Flowerpaw, staying calm. The molly picked herself up after seeing a chance for her to run to cover. Before she could go forward two more cats ran out in front of her, but they weren't to attack her. Flowerpaw dragged herself behind Bravesky. "Their everywhere!" yowled Flowerpaw, noticing her sister nearby. The molly was too frightened to drag herself to Spottedpaw.
( @Swiftheart; )

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; January 16th, 2018 at 06:36 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 06:14 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

With a start, the queen sprang to her paws, fur bristling, kits crowded around her paws. She growled, anxious but determined, as two Clans scurried in with violence etched through the air. ShadowClan and WindClan. Nasty fiends, attacking at our heart! She could do nothing but hopelessly wait in the nursery, fighting off anyone who would dare come near her kits.

@Charmer morning to the rescue?
@Bloody Bandit loving mate protectiveness?

@Flameleaf battle buddies! Morningblue, her brother, has arrived as well to protect her, if that's alright.

Kits?
@Shoes
@Panic! (at the Disco)
@Panic
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; January 16th, 2018 at 07:18 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 06:18 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Goldenstream heard the sound of distant battle screeching. She worked hrr paws into the earth. She knew she could no longer stan around camp and not help her clanmates. She ran into the forest twords where she knew the battle was. She could no longer stand as her clanmates could be in trouble. When she got to where the battle was and she jumped on the nearest windclan cat. Takeing the sturdy tom by surprise.
Old January 16th, 2018, 06:23 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(@Megan care to have Boulderdust and Redpaw involved, after all it’s in camp)

Pinkpaw was asleep and heard first the words that said ‘Windclan attack’ then she heard ‘Shadowclan attack’ half of her wanted to sleep ignoring the battle around her, but she knew she couldn’t. She staggered to her paws leaving the apprentice den, seeing a battle occurring around her. She froze, like every other time. (OPEN)

Redpaw awoke to the battle and through himself out of the den. He let out a yowl of rage, before sprinting to the elder’s den Was Boulderdust alright?,” Purplepaw check on the kits!!!” He shrieked (@Megan)

Purplepaw awoke to his brother yowling ‘check on the kits’ she launched herself to her paws, partially confused until she realized it was a battle at hand, she arrived in front of the nursery,” Any kits missing or injured?” She called out (Open)

Chameleonvine heard the battle cries and darted into the clearing alert as to who might need help. An apprentice what about Bingo was Bingo in need of her help? What about any other peers (@Boba Fett would you like Bingo to be involved)

Owlstone heard the battle cries, and due to knowing her apprentice, Flowerpaw, might drag herself into the clearing to fight, she hauled herself out her hind legs didn’t work, yes- but she still would defend her clan. She searched for Flowerpaw, but couldn’t find her (OPEN)

Cuckootree hardly could care about his apprentice, she’s stubborn and fiesty, she’d be fine, but his clan was being attacked. He’d fight to death, to defend it (Open)

Peachrain stepped into the clearing eying the Windclan and Shadowclan her eye twitching as she searched for a rival (Open)

Ferngaze stalked in angrily growling,” Windclan and Shadowclan, lovely.” She hissed (Open)

Rosefern, a queen heard the yowls of war,” SOMEONE HELP DEFEND MY KITS!” She shrieked in fear that she couldn’t defend her kits on her own. (OPEN)

Riverteeth stepped into the clearing glaring at the attacking warriors from Windclan and suprisingly, Shadowclan. (Open)

Monarchstep was busy sneaking into camp when he heard a battle breaking out Great Starclan, how will I get in without getting caught, worst night to sneak out and visit a kittypet... he shoved himself in further staggering towards the warrior den to sleep (Open)

Elderpaw a hairless cat, former kittypet heard the battle break out,” This is my time to prove that I’m not an elder kittypet.” She hissed under her breathe launching herself into battle. (Open)

Tumbleweed he was an elder, but why sit and let the youngster’s do the fighting for him when he could fight on his own. he stalked out growling (Open)

Rowanpaw He was fiesty and stiff necked tom, but now he was serious and ready to destroy Shadowclan (Open)

Tanglepaw pounced out of the apprentice den and growled playfully,” Windclan’s reak will never leave camp!” She spat in anger (Open)

Perchpaw her eyes were filled with terror as she fled towards the nursery to hide with her mother (Open)

Poppypaw stood calmly, she wasn’t going to launch herself into battle, but stay in the apprentice den, as back-up. (Open)

Leopardstripe stood up and stalked into the apprentice den yowling loudly,” Thunderclan apprentice’s get into battle.” He was thunderclan after all. (Open)

Hornetwasp groaned and stuffed moss into his ears falling back to sleep (Open)

Starlingpaw threw herself into battle terror filling her eyes. She was Thunderclan and strong (Open)

Skypaw he was a little nervous, not that nervous though, he unsheathed his claws awaiting an enemy from Windclan or Shadowclan (Open)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunstrike growled at the Thunderclanner’s he hated them they killed a Windclan warrior, how kit-like, now who to attack... (open)

Dungfoot loved having fun in battle, he scrambled up a tree awkwardly and lept at a young Thunderclanner. (Open)

Elmleaf stepped into the clearing, his eyes set foward, when he was an apprentice he would have been nervous and cowardace, now he was stalking forward growling focusing on his enemy in front of him, Thunderclan. They outnumbered Thunderclan. Two clans against one. (Open)

Foxhunter yipped and ran into the clearing, he wanted to attack either the elder’s or kits maybe wipe out Caliapaw’s herb store. (Open)

Boundingfur bounded into the clearing in search of the apprentice den where he’d attack (Open)
~~~~~~~
Yewclaw sprinted into the clearing, he wanted to fight to protect his clan, his sister and his new nieces and nephews. He growled, he was one tough Windclanner (Open)

Lionpaw growled entering the clearing Atleast Riverpaw is safe at camp. She must be so worried about me. (Open)

Hauntedspirit stalked into the clearing in search of a Thunderclanner, he didn’t want to harm any apprentices, they’d be killed by him. (Open)

Treefright he squirmed in fear, he had a fear of being under trees, where was he, under the trees. (Open)

Pikerunner growled as he entered the clearing he was going to prove to his clanmates that he wasn’t a Riverclanner anymore. (open)

Blueberrypaw entered the clearing growling, he would avenge his brother Goatpaw’s death, yes Halite killed Halite, still he’d get revenge. (Open)

Turkeycheast growled, he had everything to fight for, he could fight for Windclan, his mate, his kits, and himself. (Open)

Frostpaw nervously pattered into the clearing, fighting wasn’t her jazz really, she was going to battle an apprentice and call it good. (Open)

Daisypaw stormed into the territory yowling, she’d prove that she’s not a soft weak Windclanner, but a strong Windclanner (open)

Eaglepaw growled as he stood in Thunderclan’s Starclan foresaken camp. (Open)

Ivypaw didn’t know how to feel, she simply stood their awkwardly not fighting (Open)

Thornfoot eyed the elder den, how wrong would it be to attack elder’s. (open)

Thistlecry licked his paw before heading to Thunderclan’s fresh kill pile, why not, after all no one was protecting it (Open)

Clearpebble she launched herself into battle full intent to injure kits. (Open)

Moonshriek he gave a shriek and threw himself at an apprentice, why? Because he didn’t want to risk injury (Open)

Olivesong she sat down and watched her peers fight, it was a redictulous battle in her opinion. (Open)

Greenpaw the voluntarily mute Windclanner arrived, he hoped he wouldn’t have to fight one of his siblings in Thunderclan. (Open)

Yellowpaw scampered here, she was looking to fight her littermates in Thunderclan (Open)
Boulderdust fought off Meadowflower, pushing her tow where she ran off into the distance. "Im part of Thunderclan. Shadowclan is just a memory to me!" yowled the former Shadowclan tom. He was going to show them that he was a true Thunderclan cat.

Old January 16th, 2018, 06:40 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Flowerpaw let out a growl until she smelled thr scent of Thunderclan on the warrior. "all I know how to do is sit and wait for help. I don't know if you noticed, but my back legs are paralyzed. I can't really go anywhere." replied Flowerpaw, staying calm. The molly picked herself up after seeing a chance for her to run to cover. Before she could go forward two more cats ran out in front of her, but they weren't to attack her. Flowerpaw dragged herself behind Bravesky. "Their everywhere!" yowled Flowerpaw, noticing her sister nearby. The molly was too frightened to drag herself to Spottedpaw.
( @Swiftheart; )
Bravewind looked at the ground,ashamed she had told the paralized apprintice she should fight."Im sorry.I didn't know.I can help you out of the camp if you want." Bravewind said."If you want to say,I could protect you or get you into one of the dens." she offered,hoping she hadn't offended her to much where Flowerpaw would hate her for the rest of her life.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 16th, 2018, 06:42 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post
Goldenstream heard the sound of distant battle screeching. She worked hrr paws into the earth. She knew she could no longer stan around camp and not help her clanmates. She ran into the forest twords where she knew the battle was. She could no longer stand as her clanmates could be in trouble. When she got to where the battle was and she jumped on the nearest windclan cat. Takeing the sturdy tom by surprise.
Eagleflower ran over to help goldenstream. She tripped the Windclan tom. "Im sorry if you didn't need my help!" yowled Eaglefliwer over all the yowling and growling.

Old January 16th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Bravewind looked at the ground,ashamed she had told the paralized apprintice she should fight."Im sorry.I didn't know.I can help you out of the camp if you want." Bravewind said."If you want to say,I could protect you or get you into one of the dens." she offered,hoping she hadn't offended her to much where Flowerpaw would hate her for the rest of her life.
Flowerpaw looked at Bravesky, showing no anger. "I don't care as long as Im not underneath other cats feet." replied Flowerpaw. She looked towards the apprentices den, seeing no cats inside.

Old January 16th, 2018, 06:49 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Flowerpaw looked at Bravesky, showing no anger. "I don't care as long as Im not underneath other cats feet." replied Flowerpaw. She looked towards the apprentices den, seeing no cats inside.
Bravewind nodded."I think the nursery would be full with kits and queens,but I can stay with you in the apprintices den." Bravewind said,looking around to make sure no shadowclan or windclan cat got to close or appeared like they where going to try to fight them.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 16th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Bravewind nodded."I think the nursery would be full with kits and queens,but I can stay with you in the apprintices den." Bravewind said,looking around to make sure no shadowclan or windclan cat got to close or appeared like they where going to try to fight them.
Flowerpaw pulled her front legs up pushing herself back a bit. 'What cat would attack a cat with this kind of disability, thought the young molly. She pressed up against the older warrior for safety.

Closed Thread