Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:09 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:49 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 30th, 2018, 09:38 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw was up at dawn, ready to leave with a patrol, preferably the one for the Thunderclan border. He wasn't done with that place yet. Still, he wasn't bothered when he wasn't picked to go. Skyfeather could wait. Right now, it was best to focus. He didn't have much longer for his training. He glanced around in search of his mentor. He hadn't seen her since the battle. In spite of how it had ended, he was sure she would have been proud to see him. Perhaps she had. He couldn't be sure. It was all a jumbled blur of claws and confusion.
@blue jellie
Ambercloud had already eaten and talked to Blazingstar- today would be the day her apprentice passed his assessment and became a warrior. She knew he had what it took. He'd seen more than many other apprentices in WindClan, and each experience made him better, stronger, faster. With a purr at the thought of what his reaction would be, the she-cat made her way over to him, tail twitching, a grin from ear to ear. "I'd like to talk to you about something." She switched her expression to one of seriousness, trying to fake him into thinking this was about something else.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 31st, 2018, 07:17 AM

My Mood: Dead

@chiaki
---
Padding into camp, Duskstrike held a young hare in between his jaws. With the help of his sister, they had managed to track it down and hunt it, the new warriors bringing back their first prey as such. The tom had delivered the killing bite proudly, and he had a deep purr rumbling in his throat as he padded past the heather and into the Clan. The hare smelled musty and warm, perfect for a queen or elder who needed to eat. Even Duskstrike had noticed that ever since he had broke off his training with Darkzephyr in ShadowClan, he had become much happier. Of course, his personality was still not directly changed - he was still the quiet, standoffish, and easily annoyed anti-social tom that he had been since the moment he had became a 'paw with Dewrunner and Sparrowcall. But when he was finally free of the binds that Darkzephyr, his cross-Clan mentor had held him in, he had become more willing to help others, more positive about some things, and had become more caring of the other cats in his Clan. Although no one knew exactly why this change had occured but himself, he still found peace in knowing that others would accept him for who he was, and not judge him like the ShadowClan tom. Dropping the hare on the fresh-kill pile, he looked up and around the camp, his green gaze darting around to see if Dewrunner and Sparrowcall, his sister and only close friend, were around. Dewrunner had not yet returned from hunting and Sparrowcall had gone on a border patrol, and therefore Duskstrike was left alone with his thoughts. The mottled tom made his way over to the shade of the pine trees, quite content he had managed to bring back a piece of prey when the chill of leaf-bare was nipping at everyone's pelts so harshly. One less cat to go hungry tonight.
Old January 31st, 2018, 10:21 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Ambercloud had already eaten and talked to Blazingstar- today would be the day her apprentice passed his assessment and became a warrior. She knew he had what it took. He'd seen more than many other apprentices in WindClan, and each experience made him better, stronger, faster. With a purr at the thought of what his reaction would be, the she-cat made her way over to him, tail twitching, a grin from ear to ear. "I'd like to talk to you about something." She switched her expression to one of seriousness, trying to fake him into thinking this was about something else.
There had been a time, not too long ago it seemed, when Thistlepaw would have heaved an exasperate sigh and a petulant what now? as his mentor approached looking so grave. He was a different cat then. Young, but without hope, convinced his size would be the handicap that always got in the way of being a warrior Windclan could be proud of. Not anymore though. Now he knew that his weaknesses could be his strengths. His size didn't make him weak. It made him quicker and more nimble. Ambercloud had taught him that. She had earned his respect. Thanks to her lessons, he may not have won his fight fight against an enemy warrior. But he had fought well and used what she taught him. He wondered if she'd seen it. "Yes Ambercloud," he replied, one of his black ears giving a twitch of curiosity at her solemn tone.

Old February 1st, 2018, 05:35 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Stormbreeze opened his mouth and inhaled deeply one last time, before beginning his descent down the hill and back towards Windclan camp. He ran with his body low to the ground, his tail streaming behind as he weaved through the small hills and valleys of Windclan territory. The closer he got to the camp, the stronger the familiar scents of his clan swirled around him. There were the scents of outsiders there, of course, the kittypets and rogues who had sought a family in the clans, and cats from other clans who had abandoned their own birthplaces in favour of a better home in Windclan, or an escape from their pasts. Stormbreeze was less impressed with the latter, he knew that Windclan was the best clan, but acknowledged that every cat was probably conditioned to favour their own clan naturally, so he couldn't understand those who found fault with their birthplaces.

(Going to Windclan clearing)
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 1st, 2018, 05:55 AM

My Mood: Doh

Stormbreeze's even gallop slowed to a trot as he approached the clearing, ducking into camp with a content huff. Despite many of his clan members appearing disgruntled at the result of the battle with Thunderclan, he was glad that as many returned as did. For a Windclan cat to die at the paws of a Thunderclan savage, it would have been such a waste. He followed close behind Duskstrike, continuing to watch as the mottled tom settled beneath a pine tree, and Stormbreeze dipped his head respectfully to his clanmate, his eyes lingering on him for a few seconds longer, before shifting his attention to the fresh-kill pile.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 1st, 2018, 06:38 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@AbsurdJinx

Blazingstar's eyes narrowed a bit at Fawnskip's words. When did it become her business to decide who he could and could not like? This wasn't her decision. At about ruining WindClan's reputation? Why did that matter right now? Goldenstar didn't exactly love a full-blooded warrior and no one was talking down on him! The ginger leader snorted before talking his gaze away from the she-cat. "I will talk to Rosethorn with or without your approval, sorry. My choice in friends is just that: my choice," he replied before looking back at the feline. Blazingstar wasn't one to take lightly to disapproval, especially not from Fawnskip, but to be run around by her? That would cause more disapproval than anything, so he made his choice.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 1st, 2018, 06:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm sucked in a sharp breath as Thrushflight confirmed his fears. Seconds passed as he remained frozen to the spot, trying to comprehend the new information. Soon enough, he slowly withdrew his paws completely from the warrior's wounds, his eyes glazing over with a rare look of shock and, surprisingly, a hefty amount of rage. How many had died because of this cat and his mate? The medicine cat dug his claws into the soft dirt of his den, grounding himself. It was all he could do to keep himself from digging them into the dieing cat in front of him. These new feelings shocked him to the core, not knowing he was capable of wanting to hurt somebody so badly. This was the most his world had been shaken since the day Bucknight and his companions had taken over. Not knowing what else to do, he held the other tom's gaze as his life began to slip away, his usually soft features of his expression rock hard - his yellow eyes dull. He had no idea what to say, staring into the actually content gaze of this murderer. And then it came to his suddenly, a new emotion rising from the depth of the yellow hues: pity. "I'm sorry," He meowed softly, knowing that he would find his punishment in the afterlife. Then, he backed away, leaving Thrushflight to spend the last few moments of his life cold and alone.

Thrushflight couldn't muster the energy to question the choice of words from the medicine cat. Instead, Surgestorm seemed to back off leaving him alone. His senses began to fade, quicker and quicker with each moment until before he knew it, he was seeing a different area. The place was dark, musty. Clearly Thrushflight's mind had crossed into the Dark Forest. The place he belonged in after the life he had chosen to live. It confused the tom at first and sent him wandering.
His body in the waking world was limp now. No signs of life were noticeable. However, his legacy would always remain a burden on WindClan. The damage he had created would remain so he would never be forgotten. Especially now that Surgestorm knew the knowledge he did about the dark tom. It would be a shock, of course, but it was up to the medicine cat on how he would act on that information now.
Old February 1st, 2018, 09:42 PM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

(I hope you guys don't mind me putting Graykit "out there." I'm still new, if its not okay, I totally change it up! @2018 Okapi & @Aphmau plushie

Graykit smoothed his short fur down for extra measure, then cooly walked over towards Mosskit and Mistkit. He flicked his tail confidently, "What's the gossip?" He wanted to curl up in a ball to stay warm but he would never admit that he was cold, especially as a WindClan cat where the wind could easily chill him.

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site
Old February 2nd, 2018, 06:50 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
There had been a time, not too long ago it seemed, when Thistlepaw would have heaved an exasperate sigh and a petulant what now? as his mentor approached looking so grave. He was a different cat then. Young, but without hope, convinced his size would be the handicap that always got in the way of being a warrior Windclan could be proud of. Not anymore though. Now he knew that his weaknesses could be his strengths. His size didn't make him weak. It made him quicker and more nimble. Ambercloud had taught him that. She had earned his respect. Thanks to her lessons, he may not have won his fight fight against an enemy warrior. But he had fought well and used what she taught him. He wondered if she'd seen it. "Yes Ambercloud," he replied, one of his black ears giving a twitch of curiosity at her solemn tone.
Unable to keep the excitement down any longer, the she-cat bounced up and down, a grin on her maw. "You're having your assessment today!" She purred, cuffing him lightly over the ear. Ambercloud had waited for this day; she knew he could do it with ease should he get the chance.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 2nd, 2018, 10:43 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Her fur fluffed up in embarrassment, "It was nothing. You were the incredible one- you just leapt on that fox!"
She looked down at the ruined rabbit, "Too bad we were too late to save the prey."
She felt her heart melt as her twined his tail with hers and nuzzled her cheek, looking away shyly.
EaglePelt didn't say anything; he just stood there beside Hareflight, his flank lightly pressed hers. After a few moments the blind tom reluctantly stepped away from her warmth and stretched his maw in a huge yawn. ''Lets go back to camp. We both need rest.'' He made sure his companion was beside him then began padding towards camp.

When they reached the camp entrance, they slipped inside. EaglePelt turned to Hareflight a bit shyly. The early moonlight shone over the two cats. ''I... I was wondering if you would share my nest with me tonight? That is, if you don't mind...'' he scuffled his paws in the dirt shyly and yawned again. He was struggling to keep his eyes open, he was so tired.

♡ character page wip ♡
Closed Thread