Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM

Old March 9th, 2018, 11:21 AM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

The burly feline swiveled his ears forward at the tom's question and quirked a brow, his features stotic, unmoving. He didn't know how he felt about a new, oddly scented feline strutting into camp, but he seemed harmless enough. "Yes." he stated as he sat himself down and swung his fluffy tail around his paws, closing his eyes momentarily. "I'm Fallenstar, pleased to meet you Twig." he stated, opening his eyes halfway, the loner's name rolling off his tongue with ease, it had a nice ring to it. The ebony tom looked the other over, lapis hues dissecting the smaller feline. After a second his attention was than directed to the toms voice, or rather, the reason behind him wishing to join Riverclan. As Twig finished he tilted his head to the side and pursed his lips together "Reedtail does sound veryfamiliar." he stated, his last words trailing off. He had heard of the warrior as he was assigning patrols and listening to conversations in the clearing, Reedtail was a name that popped up often. He even believed he had seen the said warrior a few times as well. He looked at the loner, than thought of Reedtail's looks. The newcomer could pass as an offspring of the warrior, of course, it wasn't that that worried him. "I'm not worried about you trying to prove you used to be Riverclan, I want you to prove you're still loyal to Riverclan." he stated, meeting the toms gaze.

Fallenstar rolled back on his haunches and looked up for a moment, his fur fluffing up as a cold breeze rolled past, making the tips of his whiskers twitch and his nose wiggle. But to him it was just a breeze. No warmth, and no coldness. He looked down at Twig, keeping his nose pointed toward the heavens, toward the clouds, " Tell me you'll remain loyal to Riverclan, and Riverclan alone, and you can join." he commanded, his baratone voice booming, echoing throughout the clearing. He lowered his head, eyelevel with the former loner and tilted it sideways, "But, if I notice you're in kahoots with Windclan or Shadowclan, I won't hesitate in banishing you...or killing you." he stated, pointing his ears toward the tom. He didn't want anything to do with Goldenstar or Blazingstar, in fact, he was a little wary about Passionstar and Grousestar as well, he wasn't sure he could trust anyone. Everyone was always talking behind his back, everyone was always watching him, watching his mistakes, judging him on what he's done, remembering everything he had ever messed up, and ignoring all the achievements hes completed throughout his life. He felt it eating away at him, and it was driving him mad.
@starfall

(Oh, just so you know he's actually not apart of RiverClan, nor was he ever apart of RiverClan. And he didn't ask to join, he just wants to know where his father is right now... In his history, it states that he was raised by his mother who is a loner, and just learned of the Clans. His father though died during the Dusk Syndicate battle... It's alright if Fallen isn't familiar with him though!)

Green eyes stretching wide as Fallenstar replied, Twig found himself shaking a bit, his thin frame quivering like a tiny branch in the midst of a storm. He wasn't sure the leader had heard him correctly, but he was too nervous to say otherwise. He'd never been apart of RiverClan, only just recently having learned there were Clans. All he knew for sure was that his father was apart of one, and he needed to meet him. The sooner he would be reunited with Reedtail, the sooner he could convince the tom to come back to him and his mother, Zoie, so they could be a family again. His mother had already made it clear she had no interest in pursuing a life in the Clans, so this was really Twig's last hope; bringing his father home to them.

"A-Alright..." he stammered, trying to regain his composure. He didn't want to appear too nervous, for that might set the already on-edge leader off. He wasn't sure what had happened, but suddenly tension crackled in the air around him. Twig began to notice in his peripherals cats limping around camp, cobwebs and leaves attached to random parts of their flanks. Long scars were beginning to heal, and a rather large group of felines were gathered around a particular den that had sweet smells emerging from it's entrance. His ears twitched and he brought his gaze back to Fallenstar, studying the leader carefully. "I'm not sure if I... well, want to join, necessarily. I don't know the first thing about being a Clan cat, really..." he murmured, averting his gaze once more to his paws as he shifted them nervously.

Once he got passed the stoic tone that he used, Twig realized that this cat might've known his dad. At this his ears perked up and he stared at Fallenstar as if clinging on for life. "But my dad... Reedtail? Is he here in camp now, do you know?" His voice was so eager, so hopeful, that it almost broke his heart. Here he was finally, after a long journey from the barn him and his mother had resided in, and he was about to come face to face with his father. I hope he's happy to see me, Twig thought, wondering what his father's life here was like. Did he have friends? Any other family, maybe? Or... what if he discovered he had another mate and kits? The thought hit Twig like a jagged rock, but he tried to not dwell on the fact as he waited for Fallenstar's answer.

Last edited by Mauve; March 9th, 2018 at 11:25 AM.
Old March 9th, 2018, 05:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Rivershade nodded and crouched on the ground, her tail tip flicking as she took a mouthful of fish in her jaws. She chewed hungrily and swallowed before taking a few more. When she had her fill, she swiped her tongue over her maw, removing morsels of meat from her whiskers. She smiled at Yarrowcough and nodded at the half of the fish that was left. "You may have it," she meowed, rolling over onto her back and gazing at the sky, tail tip flicking lazily as she soaked up sun.
Yarrowleaf nodded,” Alright.” He replied rather happy to eat a trout I hate that I get sick easy that is why when I share prey I eat last so they don’t get sick. They don’t get it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 9th, 2018, 05:28 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Yarrowleaf nodded,” Alright.” He replied rather happy to eat a trout I hate that I get sick easy that is why when I share prey I eat last so they don’t get sick. They don’t get it.
Rivershade perked her ears and listened to the tom eat. She knew he had to eat last due to his sickness, and she wished she could help him out in some way. She sighed and opened her eyes, rolling onto her belly and standing on her paws, shaking out her dark grey pelt. She watched him eat, waiting quietly for him to finish.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 9th, 2018, 07:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Rivershade perked her ears and listened to the tom eat. She knew he had to eat last due to his sickness, and she wished she could help him out in some way. She sighed and opened her eyes, rolling onto her belly and standing on her paws, shaking out her dark grey pelt. She watched him eat, waiting quietly for him to finish.
He finished eating and flicked his tail I could fix my illness if I trusted Juniperpaw, but she’s only an apprentice, that’s why I don’t fix it. he’d never admit it though.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 9th, 2018, 08:34 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Feathercloud starred at her mate, feeling his excitement on his pelt. All she did was nod off, feeling nauseous once more. "Yeah. I'm expecting again and this time I want to keep them and stand beside you as we raise them together." meowed the molly, knowing that Whiteflash would be happy that she actually wanted to be in the nursery. Ever since Icebelly died she has realized that Riverkit and Frozenkit no longer have a cat to look up too and poor Flowerpaw, her mother died before she became and apprentice. "I think it's time to tell Frozenkit and Riverkit that we aren't dead and that we are sorry for making you guys believe that." meowed Feathercloud.

Whiteflash let out a purr as Feathercloud said she wanted to raise this litter with him. "That's grate!" He told her a bit excited. He was about to mention Riverkit and Frozenkit before he s mate but she beat him to him. The white tom nodded. "Yes, I believe it is. We made them suffer long enough and with Icebelly gone they have no one." He agreed. Glancing over at the nursery he spotted the chasing each other around just like the other kits. "How would we tell them? Be straightforward or?" He added looking back at Feathercloud. Little Frozenkit, looked just like him, a large pure white tom with blue eyes. And Riverkit, was so much like Feathercloud it made his heart swell. They were so perfect yet they left them. Why?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 12th, 2018, 11:21 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post
Mintwhisper's eyes widened and he let out a shaky breath. His fur bristled in fear and disbelief. "B-but, Angelwing, I really DO like you......" his fur lay down flat before turning away and sighing quietly. "Y-yeah, fine.....l-let's go." his ears flattened at the rejected. His heart twisted and he felt sick. The poor tom was heartbroken.

"No you don't!" Angelwing snapped but flinched at her own harshness. Clamping her jaw she waded out of the water to head back to camp. Why did this have to happen? She asked. Avoiding Mintwhisper's gaze she headed a little bit away before she shock her long fur out. Pinning her ears herded to her head she lead the way to camp. Angelwing had toms say they like her before and she pushed them away and never even said hello to again. Would that happen with her and Mintwhisper? The thought brought a fresh wave of pain to her heart. But why?! Why did it matter? She didn't know but the thought of never talking to him again pained her. Be realistic Angel! It won't matter! She scolded herself. When she spotted camp the molly picked up her pace a bit till she interred. As she did she looked a bit upset, maybe mad hard to tell. But her head was spinning her emotions, that she didn't understand, all mixed up.

(Guess the next part of the plot is her telling Rainfeather. So, @Mystic time for Angelwing to poor out her trip to her Best friend. )

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 13th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

"No you don't!" Angelwing snapped but flinched at her own harshness. Clamping her jaw she waded out of the water to head back to camp. Why did this have to happen? She asked. Avoiding Mintwhisper's gaze she headed a little bit away before she shock her long fur out. Pinning her ears herded to her head she lead the way to camp. Angelwing had toms say they like her before and she pushed them away and never even said hello to again. Would that happen with her and Mintwhisper? The thought brought a fresh wave of pain to her heart. But why?! Why did it matter? She didn't know but the thought of never talking to him again pained her. Be realistic Angel! It won't matter! She scolded herself. When she spotted camp the molly picked up her pace a bit till she interred. As she did she looked a bit upset, maybe mad hard to tell. But her head was spinning her emotions, that she didn't understand, all mixed up.

(Guess the next part of the plot is her telling Rainfeather. So, @Mystic time for Angelwing to poor out her trip to her Best friend. )
Rainfeather decided to let Angelwing and Mintwhisper have some alone time so she had been on a nice fresh walk after and once she came back she quickly checked the elders in case the apprentices had forgotten their chores. It had been a little while before Rainfeather spotted her dear friend, Angelwing. She looked sad and had her ears pinned down, Wonder what happened, can't be good though... she thought and sighed. She padded over to her friend, ``Hey Angelwing, you seem... not yourself. What happened? Are you hurt?`` She asked anxiously and crouched down by her friend. She gave her a lick on the ears, trying to calm Angelwing down.

Last edited by Mystic; March 13th, 2018 at 08:12 PM.
Old March 14th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Rainfeather decided to let Angelwing and Mintwhisper have some alone time so she had been on a nice fresh walk after and once she came back she quickly checked the elders in case the apprentices had forgotten their chores. It had been a little while before Rainfeather spotted her dear friend, Angelwing. She looked sad and had her ears pinned down, Wonder what happened, can't be good though... she thought and sighed. She padded over to her friend, ``Hey Angelwing, you seem... not yourself. What happened? Are you hurt?`` She asked anxiously and crouched down by her friend. She gave her a lick on the ears, trying to calm Angelwing down.

Angelwing wasn't sure what was going on. Well she knew what was going on but that wasn't the same. The molly had no idea what was going on, on the inside, her emotions. As Rainfeather aproched she looked over at her. With a soft sigh when her her friend who was more like a sister, talked. "No, I'm not hurt." She mumbled trying to catch words. Why was it so hard to talk?! Ugh She thought frustrated with herself. "It's just, She stared but let out a sigh. ,"Mintwhisper said he liked me. That he, loved me." She almost whiskered looking back at her paws. She could still feel the dampness of Rainfeather's lick but she didn't mind. It was just the thought that Mintwhisper was so rash but it made her feel strange when he first said it. "He was just so rash." She added haft to herself.

Old March 14th, 2018, 08:45 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Angelwing wasn't sure what was going on. Well she knew what was going on but that wasn't the same. The molly had no idea what was going on, on the inside, her emotions. As Rainfeather aproched she looked over at her. With a soft sigh when her her friend who was more like a sister, talked. "No, I'm not hurt." She mumbled trying to catch words. Why was it so hard to talk?! Ugh She thought frustrated with herself. "It's just, She stared but let out a sigh. ,"Mintwhisper said he liked me. That he, loved me." She almost whiskered looking back at her paws. She could still feel the dampness of Rainfeather's lick but she didn't mind. It was just the thought that Mintwhisper was so rash but it made her feel strange when he first said it. "He was just so rash." She added haft to herself.

Rainfeather gave a sigh, ``And you turned him down didn't you?`` She looked at Angelwing, ``Why?`` She whispered, ``Well, I mean, yes saying he loved you is a bit too..... early.`` she added, half to herself, ``But when something like this happens, you always turn them down!`` She gave a heavy sigh and flicked her tail. She tried her best to comfort her friend but it's very hard to handle a love life. Mintwhisper was just a innocent tom that confessed his feelings for Angelwing and like the other times, break his heart. ``and what do you mean by rash`` She asked.
Old March 15th, 2018, 02:17 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Nightwhisker sat down in the clearing, thankful for the lack of cats.
He loved his clan, but he often was too nervous to do things correctly when there was a lot of people wathing. He glanced around the frosty clearing, but Rainpaw was nowhere to be seen. Was he still feeding the elders?
Nightwhisker was glad that he had gotten such a calm and hardworking apprentice, and normally he would wait for him. But just sitting around waiting would make him catch a cold, he decided. So he made his way towards the elders den.