Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by forest
Today 10:24 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 7th, 2019, 05:00 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

The she-cat hadn’t heard anyone coming, but the instant a shadow crossed over her, and she heard the yowl of another cat, the feline was alert. That didn’t stop the other cat from landing on her, but Flowerpaw let out a loud surprised yowl as she wiggled underneath the cat’s grip. This is not how I’m dying! I refuse! Unsheathing her claws, Flowerpaw attempted to push the cat off of her, turning so she could loosen their grip. Unfortunately, her paws were tangled in the moss below her, so she did the next best thing. Still panicking, and believing this cat was for sure one of the leftover crazed cats, Flowerpaw opened her mouth, turning her head until she spotted thick fur, and then she dove down, aiming to bite the brute’s rump, hard.

@vermin

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 7th, 2019, 05:45 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

He mocked a crazed anger glare at the feline once on top of her. "I'm gonna kill you!" a false growl entwined purr filled the den as he watched her panic in feeble counterattacks. His body frame practically covered hers especially with all his fluff of fur. As she tried to push him off, the tom's body was sturdy and didn't move an inch, only his blue eyes shone in amusement near laughter. Haha, maybe I should tell her-, his one track mind scrambled once feeling sudden pain on his rump. At a stroke, the maine coon jumped up in a short screech circling around to check his behind for any signs of bleeding. Luckily it was just a small nip. His glare returned back at her, "Did you really just bite my ass?!" He sized up to her, fur bristled out. Yet, a few moments later he cooled down noting that he's the one who decided to scare her. "Jeez, I was just joking, wuss. I'm not a crazed cat looking to bite your head off. Though, I was close to doing so..," he murmured at the end for her not to hear. "Bite me again and you'll be sorry. You nearly messed up my beautiful fur!"
@RedHead

Last edited by tye; December 7th, 2019 at 05:54 PM.
Old December 7th, 2019, 05:48 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

"Urgh.."

Croaked grumpy old Mistyfern as he ducked out of the warrior's den, his weary joints creaking under his weight. The past week of endless chaos had kept him from getting any rest, leaving him even grouchier than usual. Somehow he'd managed to stay out of any conflict, but his progressively shortening temper threatened to change that. He squinted out into the clearing. Thankfully though, things seemed quiet for now. He hoped it'd stay that way, but a gut feeling told him it wouldn't last. Maybe he was just hungry.. Led by his nose, the big blue tom hobbled over to the fresh-kill pile, only to be met with disappointment and a grumbling belly. What? That was it? After a bit of poking around all he could find that might've been edible a few meager looking field-mice.. and a scrawny hare. The rest was frozen to the ground. Even if he managed to pry them off, they would probably shatter his teeth if he tried to bite into them. "This will have to do.." He grumbled under his breath, reluctantly leaning down to choose the hare.

His already sour mood squashed flat, Mistyfern limped off sulkily to a quiet spot where he could 'enjoy' his meal in peace. With a pained grunt, he slowly lowered himself to the ground and made himself comfortable. Ah.. His muscles were especially tender today. It must've been the cold.. He really did hate the cold..

@tutler

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old December 7th, 2019, 06:14 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Thank Starclan he's off of me... Flowerpaw scrambled to her paws so she could whirl around and face her attacker, in case he decided to jump on her again after he got over his momentary delay from her bite. Though as she was met with a glare, Flowerpaw quickly realized he had been joking. Playing a prank on her. She narrowed her eyes with her own glare. Oh, I am a whole lot angrier now.... "Clearly." She spat, lashing her fluffy tail as she sized him up. She'd definitely been squashed by the much larger tom. Flowerpaw herself was a smaller cat, she only looked bigger because of how thick and poofy her fur was. She then shook out her pelt, looking at the tom in disgust, who she now recognized as Warblerpaw. He was an older apprentice, and apparently an annoying one at that. "I am no wuss. It's called self defense. And you can't blame me fore believing you were some crazed cat, you practically squashed me." She spat at the tom, her glare hard as she sat, again glancing downwards at her disheveled fur. "No promises wimp. Especially if you attack me like that again. And you're not the only one with messy fur problems." She stood and stepped closer to him as she said this, before waving her tail in his face as she turned and sat with her back to him. "And I'd say your fur doesn't nearly have the quality to be called 'beautiful'. It's more along the lines of.... neat and tidy. Just plain average." She cast him a large grin over her shoulder, shrugging before she turned to begin trying to smooth down what had now become her messy pelt.

@vermin

Character Site
--
Old December 7th, 2019, 07:14 PM
another level

Taking a better look he notice it was Flowerpaw that he'd tackled down. It was hard to view who it exactly was from all the fun until he was rudely nipped in the butt. Oh foxdung, of all the cats it's her. There's some cats that can really get under his pelt and she's one of those cats. He watched quietly at first as she got up to her paws looking right back at her daggering glare that clashed between the two of them. The fiery tension collided like fire and ice with the glaring showdown. Once the spotted apprentice opened her maw to unleash her endless babble of anger, the tom rolled his eyes and sat down in front of her. Warblerpaw silently mimicked what she was saying until she mentioned his beauty being..average. "Excuse me? Average?" he belted out a sharp, and short laugh. "Oh please, Flowerpaw, you surely are blind just like when you didn't see me coming at you. My beauty is undeniable." He observed his denmate cleaning her pelt with a chuckle. "Why bother cleaning that raggedy pelt of yours. It's a lost cause really. Anyways, the hell storm ended, you don't have to stay cooped up like a hedgehog in here you know."
@RedHead

Last edited by tye; December 7th, 2019 at 07:15 PM.
Old December 8th, 2019, 04:34 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

It had been raining for almost a full day.

When the storm first began, the roar of thunder and flash of lightning had sent Foxpudge into a furious frenzy, lashing out at any shadowy figure that dared approach him. His stomach was full of delicious baby rabbit and he wasn't going to let these ghouls take that from him!

But as the rain came down in angry, relentless, his vision was beginning to clear. Suddenly, these undead horrors were melting into actual cats.. normal cats, and finally his Clan-mates.

His pelt was soaked and he was shivering, but his mind was gradually returning to normal. And.. as he stared at the blood-soaked clearing, his heart lumped in his throat. All the carnage.. they had been tearing each other apart, for what?

His shoulder and face stung but his wounds were insignicifant when faced with such devastation. The monsters he killed.. weren't monsters.. they were his Clan-mates. Oh, StarClan-- what about the cat by the river? Or.. even more pressing, the baby rabbit he found? Had it been really a rabbit?

Stomach lurching, a wave of nausea crashed over Foxpudge and he found himself helpless to the need to expel what remained in his stomach.

He was exhausted, horrified, and he needed.. he needed someone. Where was Brightstar? He hoped he wouldn't find her body among the others.

Dragging his paws through the mud, he dishearteningly crossed the clearing in search of his friend. "Brightstar!"

@Fuzzy

[ THIS MARKS THE END OF HALLUCINATIONS,
THE STORM HAS WASHED THE CHEMICALS FROM THE TERRITORY. ]
Old December 8th, 2019, 09:09 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@tutler

"Hmph" Wolfpaw padded right past Coyotesnarl and right to the Fresh-kill pile. "Can we eat?" He asked. He was a bit hungry and wanted to get some energy before patrolling. "Wow, my first patrol as an apprentice. I'll cherish these moments for the rest of my life!" He thought. He was super excited for today despite his annoyed look. He awaited an answer.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old December 8th, 2019, 11:19 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

The tan tabby shape was hunched over in a ball, eyes sunken and dark while his shoulders slumped miserably at his sides. What felt like an eternity had finally drawn to a close, there was no more screaming or fighting and in a sense it was rather peaceful all of a sudden. If you had walked in now you couldn’t have suspected windclan, just hours ago, had been in horrible turmoil. It left many hurt and even some dead.

What was that.

Few had suspicions on what it could have been, things he had heard such as dark forest possession and even something about the moon not being aligned. It was as if they hadn’t been affected themselves, it was that wretched smell that drove them mad. He’d found that out a few days into the chaos, proud of himself for tracking that down. Not that anybody would’ve understood if he had told them anyways. The smell lingered on some cats breaths. However for the most part the scent was gone. So to his understanding the threat was no more. Unlike most other warriors he would sit in the clearing, much like he was doing now, and nurse his wounds. To his knowledge he’d butted heads with multiple cats- or at least that’s what it looked like. His sides were scored up in cross cross slashes, shallow but still painful to get around with. He’d spent most of the morning alone rasping his tongue anxiously up his side enough so he managed to tear away the scabs. A nervous habit of his that was far to hard to break.

As he went unhappily about the task of cleaning up the wounds he’d carelessly picked to pieces he was surprised to see another shape lumber out into the open. A glowing misty blue complexion with flecks of grey dotting his muzzle. A senior warrior who for the most part seemed pretty unscathed- he’d managed to avoid the turmoil of the last few days. He flicked an ear rasping his tongue over his flank a few more times, but still looking at the tom out the top of his eyes. That was smart. He wondered whether or not he’d left the clan for a few days and roughed it in the territory. Even then there had been fighting. He pulled his head back up to sit in an erect position as the tom approached. Coyotes ears flattened but didn’t say a word. He didn’t see him ”Pick another spot” before he could even collect his thoughts he found himself barking an order at the tom his eyes level. ”can’t you see I’m sitting here?”
@xeno

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 8th, 2019, 04:31 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@caswshay617
[note; this takes place while Beeblaze was still alive.]

Brightstar blinked at the young molly. Wouldn't bad dreams be something to discuses with her mentor, kin or maybe Beeblaze? The creamy feline wasn't to sure what to answer with. To her it sounded like nightmares or something and of course to a young cat they wouldn't feel real. "I think that might be something you should talk to Beeblaze about. If you think it is of importance he should know." Bright explained.
~*~

@Alaska

Brightstar let out a slight laugh at Dawnstrikes gasp. See if things went as planned WindClan really would flourish. WindClan would have all of it's high ranks and would be able to thrive through leaf-bare. "I wish you could have, but I'm sure you'll get to experience it one day." She practically beamed. This was really nice and she wasn't as nervous as she had thought she would be. Though that could be that she was so tired she couldn't prosses it right?
Bright let out a half purr half laugh as Dawn nuzzled her. Right! She hadn't told her yet! "Actually it's Brightstar now. Blazingstar changed my name while I was there, he said it was in symbolism of WindClans bright future." She explained giving another smile. "But Dawn, I've got something I want to ask you." Shifting so that she could look directly at her best friend she looked serious. "Dawn, I want you to be my deputy." Brigthstar explained her brown eyes looking into her friend's blue ones. She really wanted her to accept.
~*~

@xeno

Brightstar had been cleaning her wounds. She had a number of them after what had happened and she was going to take Foxpudge's advice and clean them. He suggested she did so after the first fight days ago when Beeblaze was still alive. Before chaos erupted. Now after the many days of, she didn't know what, he was gone, a lot of cats were. Found wounded, dead or just missing. The haunting fact was that Clanmates had killed each other thinking they were some kind of monsters. That and that Bright could hardly remember anything that had happened. Had she killed?
The bushy tailed molly's thoughts were cut off, along with her grooming, as her name was called rather abruptly. Raising her head Brightstar focused her eyes on the large tom. At least he apologized for randomly bursting in her den. That must mean whatever he needed wasn't really bad. Puling herself in a full sitting position she just nodded. What could he have to say or ask.
"I.. want to replace Beeblaze as medicine cat.. If you would allow it."
Brightstar blinked at this. Someone was offering to replace Beeblaze? That was good right? Honestly she had no idea how to go about this so having a warrior ask lifted a weight off her shoulders. "You want to be the new Medicine cat?" She asked in confirmation, hoping he didn't change his mind. "I have no reason to object to that. Saves me the trouble of hunting someone." Brightstar added a slight laugh at the end.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 8th, 2019, 04:43 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
Right before Bramblebear managed to pounce on her prey, she was caught off guard by her patrol member suddenly appearing at her paws. She looked down at him, her eyes alight with confusion before she realized what had happened. The large tabby molly blinked and pulled her lips into a thin, unimpressed line, her tail flicking side to side. "Scared prey. Must find more," she said, looking up to see that the prey she had been pursuing ran off. Bramblebear sighed, stepping back from Quicksilver and flicking her ear. "Silver boy have care. Scare all prey. Clan starve." Her paw stamped down on the ground to emphasize her words, eyes stern as they stared at the other feline.

The tomcat smiled up at Bramblebear shamelessly upon focusing on her frame, holding up the rabbit with his two paws. "At least I caught this. It's a pretty plump rabbit too, if I do say so myself." He bragged, rolling over and sitting up, placing the rabbit gently at his paws. It wasn't new-leaf plump, but it was plump for a leaf-bare rabbit, that was for sure. He found Bramblebear's way of speaking a little odd, but he didn't comment on it, as he hadn't so far. It wasn't because he didn't want to be rude, Quicksilver didn't have a fear of that. It was simply because he didn't care. As long as he could understand her, he would be fine. "Awh come on Bramblebear, I doubt I scared all the prey off." He purred, short tail twitching lightly as he stood, picking up the rabbit between his jaws. "Let's move further upwind, we should find more prey. And I promise I won't scare off anymore prey." The tom purred, flicking his ears for emphasis of his statement.

Character Site
--
Closed Thread