Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 11th, 2020, 03:41 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Eaglepaw stared at the ground."I went on a patrol and was useless. I've also been learning how to hunt" he tried to remember what else he did."I think that's it" he told her. He sniffed the rabbit, it's charcoal fur standing out against the light brown dirt underneath it. He took a small bite and began to chew. He quickly finished his mouthful and looked at Runningpaw."Do you think we could train together sometime?" he asked her.

@Moon Lily
Old May 11th, 2020, 04:05 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Runningpaw chewed her mouthful carefully, the whole thing feeling like heaven in her mouth. Honestly, the Riverclanners were crazy if they thought they could live off fish. Rabbit was where it was at. The tangy juices and flavorsome meat was much better than whatever fatty trout they had on their side of the river.
Honestly, the tom seemed to quiet for his own good. Useless on a patrol? Well, she'd never. It'd probably seen that way with Littlewish on the patrol. And having him as a mentor, too? Disaster waiting to strike. And she was speaking from experience.
"I'm sure we'd be able to. If I can convince my jerky mentor... Then I can see a few things to Littlewish. He needs to calm down."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 11th, 2020, 04:15 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

With Mousekit in tow (and all his limbs attached, unfortunately), Lionstar trotted into the clearing. While he could have waited at the border.. he figured this would be easier and safer.

"Oh, Twilightstar!" He called her name as he paused not far from the camp entrance, swishing his tail around the escapist WindClan kit to try to discourage him from going anywhere else. "It appears you have a rogue kit on the loose. One of my warriors found him playing around in our territory. He seems to have wanted to make his own Clan-- isn't that cute?"

[ @Moonraven / @Shimm (either works!), @Echopeak ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 11th, 2020, 04:39 AM
GONE

Quote:
Runningpaw chewed her mouthful carefully, the whole thing feeling like heaven in her mouth. Honestly, the Riverclanners were crazy if they thought they could live off fish. Rabbit was where it was at. The tangy juices and flavorsome meat was much better than whatever fatty trout they had on their side of the river.
Honestly, the tom seemed to quiet for his own good. Useless on a patrol? Well, she'd never. It'd probably seen that way with Littlewish on the patrol. And having him as a mentor, too? Disaster waiting to strike. And she was speaking from experience.
"I'm sure we'd be able to. If I can convince my jerky mentor... Then I can see a few things to Littlewish. He needs to calm down."
Eaglepaw nodded and sniffed at the rabbit again. He didn't feel hungry but he knew he should eat something. He took a bite and started chewing. He liked rabbit, but mouse was defiantly his favorite. He finished his mouthful and glanced at Runningpaw."Did you like Littlewish as your mentor?" he asked. He stopped for a while and decided to watch the new cat who didn't smell like WindClan.Wait, RiverClan? What's a RiverClan cat doing here? The answer to his question could wait. He watched the tom swish his tail around the kit and call Twilightstar.What was the kit doing in RiverClan? Why would he want to go there anyway? He looked at Runningpaw."You know who that is?" he asked. Then he quickly turned his gaze back to the visitor.

@Moon Lily
Old May 11th, 2020, 05:02 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Quicksilver kept true to his word, keeping his distance as he allowed Pumapaw to wash her nose out in the stream. He didn't know why she thought he was going to push her into it. That was dumb, he wasn't that mean. Quicksilver was trying to learn how to be a good dad, and he didn't think pushing kits into streams was part of that package.
As she padded back, Quicksilver gave her a raised eyebrow look. "There, see? Feel any bet-" The tom stopped as water was suddenly splashed into his face, and then Pumapaw was pushing against him, trying to shove him into the stream. "Oh no you don't!" He growled, digging his claws into the moor and pulling himself further up the bank. He turned as the weight was suddenly gone, Pumapaw now sitting in the quite shallow stream, quite possibly looking very grumpy. Quicksilver, mindful of where he placed his paws, leaned down just out of her reach with a small smirk. "Well look at that. Trust exercise number one completed. Results?" The silver tabby straightened up, smirk still on his face. "Pumapaw does not trust Quicksilver. And Quicksilver does not trust Pumapaw." Then the tom turned with a wave of his tail, knowing Pumapaw would be just fine, the stream was quite shallow after all. "I'll be heading back to the camp now, you can come back whenever you feel like it. If you're not back in the apprentice's den by dark I might just come and find you." Being a good dad? Check. Being a good mentor? Screw that.

Pumapaw was steaming. Why did none of her plans actually go as she wanted them to go? Now she was here, her long fur heavy with water and her stupid ass hat of a mentor just walking away from her like nothing had ever happened. "HEY! Asshat! Wait up!" The apprentice tried to jump out of the stream but somehow she managed to fail her jump and slid down into the stream again. Now she was even more furious and all in all just wanted to sit there and steam. But she had to show Quickhat she wasn't easily discouraged. And so she jumped again, and this time despite the fact that her wet fur was dragging her down she managed to land the jump on the bank and dripping and water just flowing off her she ran her way over to Quickass managing to surprisingly catch up with her mentor. And deciding that, maybe, finally, she could get her revenge the cream molly shook her fur, the water spraying all over him before jumping for his back, hoping to land on it and thereby just make him even more wet. She was absolutely determined not to eat dirt again.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 11th, 2020, 07:17 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: WindClan Territory

echopaw put on a more serious face once twilightstar had caught up, but her heart suddenly dropped once she had mentioned "sharp claws", a look of panic on her face when she glanced down at her paws. Echopaw took a deep breath and looked back at her leader with determination, "I suppose it will only be my skills you see, but I assure you I will not disappoint." echopaw flexed her clawless paws,If there is one thing i'm extremely skilled at...its hunting. echopaw nodded to herself and waited for the "ok" from twilightstar.

@Moonraven

Cherrypaw dashed after hawkstide, she made a small glance to see if the short little molly, sparrowpaw, was able to keep, "geez they don't call you hawkSTRIDE for nothing!" cherrypaw panted,"thanks again for letting me tag along on a training session!" she purred.

@Wings

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!

Last edited by kittygirl; May 11th, 2020 at 07:51 AM.
Old May 11th, 2020, 08:39 AM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
After a long 20 minutes, Dawnpaw spotted a mouse, an ill fated mouse. She waited until it was in front of her, and outstretched a paw, killing it before it could react. She breathed. That was hard, but she knew she could handle it. @RainbowQuail (I gotta go to bed soon so I may or may not respond)

Wolfwhisper zoned out. This was going to take awhile. Well, that was the entire point of this. To wait. She snapped back to reality when Dawnpaw caught the mouse. She was almost surprised. A part of her thought she’d catch something, the other part, not so much. “Good job.” She walked over to Dawnpaw and she looked down at her, in almost a judging look. “You did great. You should be proud of yourself. Let’s take this prey back to the camp.”
Old May 11th, 2020, 10:31 AM
this night is sparkling

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Whispertail nodded to Twilightstar. "Thank you." He smiled at Fernpaw. "Okay. Time to help the elders!" @Mumble
(dunno if you guys actually help the elders)
being this young is art

Old May 11th, 2020, 10:34 AM
this night is sparkling

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Moonpaw bounced up and down excitedly. "Wanna go have some prey?" she asked excitedly. "C'mon, Tendrilpaw!!" @WhiteStripes
being this young is art

Old May 11th, 2020, 10:38 AM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

"Yeah, lets go!" Tendrilpaw agrees excitedly.
@Echobreeze18
Closed Thread