Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 11:37 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 11:36 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:36 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:35 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:32 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 31st, 2017, 11:16 AM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashie View Post
(Willowdawn. Love that. <3<3<3)
"H-hello.." Cottonspark replies quietly, her eyes glued to the ground. The Somali was very shy, and usually wouldn't respond to cats at all. She looked up at Willowdawn (Seriously I'm jealous of that name xD), but quickly looked away, the pupils in her emerald eyes larger than normal.
(Haha, thank you! <3)

Smiling, Willowdawn glanced at the warriors shyness, noticing it and immediately regretting talking to she-cat. She felt bad for making Cottonspark feel uncomfortable, but it was too late now. "How has your day been?" She asked, trying not to seem to nosy.

(My friend whos sitting next to me in class right now asked me to do this. sorry.:ringbou nce::ringbounc e: :r ingbounce::rin gbounce: )

Last edited by Aquarius; March 31st, 2017 at 11:17 AM.
Old March 31st, 2017, 11:28 AM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post
(Haha, thank you! <3)

Smiling, Willowdawn glanced at the warriors shyness, noticing it and immediately regretting talking to she-cat. She felt bad for making Cottonspark feel uncomfortable, but it was too late now. "How has your day been?" She asked, trying not to seem to nosy.

(My friend whos sitting next to me in class right now asked me to do this. sorry.:ringbou nce::ringbounc e: :r ingbounce::rin gbounce: )
"Just fine," Cottonspark replies, surprised. Her shyness discouraged most cats from speaking to her, so Willowdawn wanting to continue a conversation was shocking.

:lick5::getlost:
Old March 31st, 2017, 12:06 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashie View Post
"Just fine," Cottonspark replies, surprised. Her shyness discouraged most cats from speaking to her, so Willowdawn wanting to continue a conversation was shocking.

:lick5::getlost:
(She said her emojis were better.)

"That's good," replied Willowdawn, nodding. "I just got back from watching three apprentices train. We have a good generation of apprentices, it seems," she responded happily. "The more loyal warriors the better."
Old March 31st, 2017, 01:28 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post
(She said her emojis were better.)

"That's good," replied Willowdawn, nodding. "I just got back from watching three apprentices train. We have a good generation of apprentices, it seems," she responded happily. "The more loyal warriors the better."
(Tell her I'm offended. )
"Yes.. Do you have an an apprentice?" Cottonspark asked, her head tilted. She was feeling bold. "I bet you'd be a good mentor."
Old March 31st, 2017, 04:06 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Truth be told, the young tom was slightly embarassed at not having heard the yowl at once-- and acknowledging it, but it felt right at the same time. This seemed like the sort of thing best friends would do. And he and Adderpaw were best friends now-- coming such a long way felt right to him, especially after everything that had happened. And now... since they were the best of friends-- Pinepaw was finally satisfied. It felt so nice to know that there was a cat out there who truly cared about him, and whether he lived or died, and would have his back in battle.

Though the chilling words that she had spoken still shook him anytime he thought of them-- I'll give you one more chance. That was all he had, he couldn't blow this, and he couldn't fake it since it wasn't a game to anyone anymore. To any cat who looked at the two apprentices, they probably seemed as though they had been best friends forever. But if only they knew the backstory between them, they would see something much more. Sacred, almost. "It's not my fault you crept up on me and scared me! That's your problem, and if you were an enemy warrior I'd have clawed your ears off!" Pinepaw mewed with a short laugh, and then looked satisfied as she got off of him.

In all honesty, sometimes the cheerful tabby was almost too much for him-- but then it was moments like these, when she finally got off, that reminded him what good friends they were. The best of friends, as he would always remember. Pinepaw doubted he would ever forget what one little game had cost him... especially since it had almost cost him happiness, or at least, a chance at happiness. A chance to be a normal kit-- no, apprentice now. And even if the other apprentices hated him, he would have her.

The one cat who seemed to understand. And the one cat that he was sure would always be there for him, no matter what.

"Hm. It'd be a good idea to stay on your guard, Adderpaw, because--" He stopped and leapt at her, aiming to knock her over. She was larger then he was, but he hoped he had the element of surprise on his side. "I might do something like this!" He cried as he sprang towards her, paws outstretched, claws carefully kept sheathed in an attempt to make sure that no one would get hurt-- especially his special friend.

Oh no. Don't cry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please don't cry! Heartpaw's throat was too seized up to speak, but she comfortingly put her paw on his. "I'm sorry, don't cry, please...I-I didn't mean to upset you, truly I didn't..." She mewed in the softest voice she could manage. Being cheerful and happy didn't seem right here. Whatever she had done, she had just about made her mentor cry-- and that was something that sent chills down her spine and disappointment running through her mind. She went through everything she had said and done-- oh. How angry she had looked? No, not angry-- sad. Or disappointed. Those emotions had been going through her mind at the time, and she guessed they had shown on her features.

And now she had hurt his feelings, through looking as though she didn't care. Or as though she were uncomfortable-- she wasn't quite sure. "So! It's Rookpatch, right? And I'm Heartpaw-- well, you already knew that, heh... sorry, I ramble when I get excited, I'm thinking about so many things right now... uhh... oh yeah! Just in case you forgot, I'm Heartpaw-- I already said that though, so you know who I am," The apprentice laughed. It was a goofy attempt to cheer him up-- but she was hoping with everything in her that it was one that would work, one that would cheer the tom up and instead of being sad, he would look much happier. That would certainly make her happy, at least.

"Tell me if I'm talking too much for you. I like to get to know cats, heh... so what do you like to do? Hunt? Run? Do you have a lot of friends, or a big family? I don't. I mean, I had a lot of friends, but most of them avoid me nowadays. And I lost my family. It's okay, though-- I know they're watching over me from StarClan. Most of them, anyways." Heartpaw continued to ramble on, knowing that eventually she could get through to the nervous tom and would hopefully be able to make up for the uncomfortable start they had gotten. She was a sweet cat; at least, she tried to be, but it was impossible to be completely friendly and kind all the time, and Heartpaw was a living example of that. Considering how she had completely pushed her best friend away in favor of another cat she didn't know and most likely would never talk to, let alone get to know.
"Oh you big fat liar, you would have squealed and run off like a little itty bitty kit! I saw you practically jump out of your hide when I came yowling at you!" she giggled out, unable to stop herself from the teasing name calling, something that may come off as mean to other kits or young cats, but was normal and even found funny by the two friends. Both of them had thick skin, allowing them to be able to say these sorts of things to each other without hurting each others feelings. However, at the slightest hint that she was hurting his feelings in any way, she would immediately stop and cut the act. Because she meant for it to be joking, she would never want to hurt his feelings.

Adderpaw's eyes seemed to grow even more happiness in them as they heard his laugh, finding it so much better than the perfect one he had used in the past, the one he had used to trick her. This laugh was the real him and deep down, that made her happier than anything else has in her life. This was the real Pinepaw, this was his real emotions, this was his real life, this was the real him. And she's so incredibly glad that she's getting to know the real him. She found him to be a fun and humorous cat to be around and she's found that, the real him and her get along greatly. They were like two peas in a pod. She had never gotten along with another cat so much as with him. And she loved the happiness he brought out in her, it made her just as happy as when she dreams of being a great warrior. Maybe even more so.

"Huh?" questioned the apprentice in confusion as Pinepaw said something about staying on her guard before launching himself at her, indeed catching her off guard. She barely had time to squeak out in surprise before he was crashing into her, toppling her onto her side, her legs unable to stretch out in time to catch her. But after toppling to the ground, she had time to gain her bearings and realize what was going on, grinning mischievously. Seeing him leap for her, she would roll onto her back, remembering a move she had been taught during training, and there she waited for him to land on her so that she could push him right back off with her hind legs. Like him, her claws were also sheathed, she wouldn't dare hurt as close a friend as him.
"Oh no, what ever will I do? Your moves are too unpredictable for me!"

Sniffling quietly, the tom almost seemed to want to flinch away from the paw, but he managed to remain still, his nose still stinging, threatening to send tears flooding out of his eyes, but he was managing to keep them at bay. The gentle voice caused him to perk up his ears slightly, his green eyes blinking to clear his vision a bit so that he could truly look at her. He sniffled again and looked at her before glancing away, shame filling him.
"I-I-I.. I-I.. I-hi-I'm suh-horry-sorry... I-I.. I guh-guh-g-guh-guh-hess-guess they.. They s-should h-huh-have t-told.. Told yuh-yuh-yuh-who-you about muh-me.. I-I huh-have-have a huh-huh-hard tuh-time s-s-speaking.. {I'm sorry. I guess they should have told you about me.. I have a hard time speaking.}"
Gulping, he sniffled again, his heart heavy. He hated admitting this to others, they made him feel so weak, so alien, so different. Like he wasn't even another cat. Just some poor creature that needs help just to speak.
"I-I'm I'm... I'm t-t-truh-truh-t-trying t-to g-get.. Buh-Buh-hetter-Better.. B-B-Buh-But.. I-I'm sorry. {I'm trying to get better, but I'm sorry.}"

With a grimace, he wished he could stop talking, but the only way he could get better is if he kept trying, that's what his mate told him, that's what his friend told him. So he would keep talking and trying. Blinking a little as she started to speak again, he turned his head back so that he was looking at her, a quivering attempt of a smile trying to form on his muzzle.
"Y-Yuh-hes-Yes.. I...... Am... Ruh-Ruh-hook-Roooook-Rook-puh-hatch-Patch."
The smile stayed there for a moment, quivered, disappeared and was back a few moments. Her goofiness was starting to help his mood a bit, there was a small light in his eyes, not very big, but it was definitely a start.

She started speaking like a rocket, his ears perked up and listening to her to the best of his ability, his eyes almost seeming to widen a bit as he tried to follow everything that spewed out of the apprentice's mouth.
"U-Um, uh.. Wuh-Well I like-like t-to um.. I-I like r-ruh-running a-a whole l-lot.. U-Um. M-My uh.. My puh-harents are in.. A-Are.." He paused to look up at the sky to give her a good idea that they were in Starclan now, his gaze slowly looking back at her. "I-I d-don't huh-have a-a-any-any suh-s-s-suh-siblings.. A-A-And nuh-hot-not many-m-many fruh-friends.. I-I do u-um.. I have a-a-a u-um.. A muh-hate. B-But u-um.. T-T-Tell m-me muh-muh-more a-about yuh-who-you. {Um well I like to um, run a whole lot. My parents are...... I don't have any siblings, and not many friends. I do have a mate, but um, tell me more about you.}" He offered, just so that he could give himself a break from talking for a little bit.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 31st, 2017, 04:15 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
"Are you sure you aren't causing then to disappear?" she chuckled. She felt happy for her kit that she was so eager to train. Her eyes grazed over the apprentices body, much bigger the last time she had seen her, muscles growing leen and thin like her adoptive fathers, she was growing up right before her eyes. Her amber eyes grew soft at hearing about her training and how it was going, "Great Starclan how you've grown. I'm sure Blazingstar will find you a good mentor this time, if not they'll hear from me about it." she smirked. "Pinepaw? They sound nice, I'll have to meet them sometime. They sound lovely,dear." she giggled as she bounced infront of her telling her the news. "I have news of my own, but I'm sire you'll know it once your new brothers and sister arrive." she purred softly, looking down at her belly. "There are some kits who have been taken in without a mother aswel, so I will be taking care of them." her voice was what pure happiness sounds like, a soft smile on her face at the new arrival soon. It had been awhile since her last litter, it would be new to be a mother again.
"Maybe! Maybe my skills are so amazing that they're just.. Ashamed of themselves, so much that they leave and never come back!" She offered excitedly, with that big grin of hers that she's had ever since she was a kit, and clearly showing the heart, enthusiasm and optimism she had back then as well. Though now, she was a bit more matured, she was truly growing up, but that didn't stop her from her one true goal. To be the best warrior there was in Windclan. And truly, she had the potential to become just that.
"I'm sure he'll pick a good one this time, I have a good feeling about it mom!"
And then they were on to the next part of the conversation, Adderpaw's one and only friend Pinepaw. He actual was her only friend, and while the two of them didn't start out so great, they truly did have an amazing friendship now, they were inseparable really and spent as much time as they could together, Adderpaw happily helping him with his training since she was older than him by a moon or two. But it was clear when she spoke about him, she cared for him.
And then right on to the next part, the part that caused the apprentice to stop in her place with wide eyes. "Wait, what? More.. More brothers and sisters?" Gasping out, Adderpaw raced around in a circle, yowling out her excitement before nuzzling her moms belly excitedly. "I'm getting more siblings, I can't wait to meet them! I'm going to be a big sister!" she mewed out with a purr, looking to her mom with those bright eyes of hers again.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 31st, 2017, 05:03 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post
{ @Duskflight }
Leopardpaw padded into the den, limping slightly as her paw pained a bit, but nothing she couldn't handle. As she padded in, she saw her sister, Adderpaw, who she hadn't really spoken to much. Especially not recently with her being in the den with Surgestorm and such. She put on a smile, something she was great at, and padded to the much smaller molly. Sure, they were around the same age, but Leopardpaw would be one of the largest cats in WindClan, due to her true mix of breeds. As she walked up, she lowered her head slightly and then sat down when she reached her. "Hey, Adderpaw." she meowed friendly-like. "How have you been?" she asked. She felt like a giant compared to her sibling. Being a Savannah Bengal, it was no surprise she was much larger than anyone in the clan. She wondered if her sister was in the den when she crashed through the wall when she did her dare. Most apprentices were, but there were some lucky few who were out a little later than planned and who weren't there when she did the dare. She shifted her weight slightly as she remembered the act, and her paw pained slightly as she did, and so she took some weight off to ease it some.
Adderpaw was in her nest at the moment, carefully licking clean a small cut that was on her side after a rough playing session with her best friend, but regardless of the small cut, there seemed to be an incredibly happy look on her face. Her yellow eyes glanced up as she heard some cat come in to the den, her ears also perking up at the same time to find the friendly face of her adoptive sister. And the same time she noticed her sister, her sister seemed to notice her. With that happy look still on her face, the yellow tabby apprentice straightened up in her nest as Leopardpaw sat down next to her, practically towering over her even though they were practically the same age, then again, Adderpaw was a relatively small cat compared to others and Leopardpaw was a particularly large cat compared to others.
"Hiya Leopardpaw! I've been doing amazing, what about you?" answered the she-cat with a purr and a light smile. She loved being able to talk to others, much less being able to talk to family, she loved her family even though she had no clue that Sunsong wasn't her actual mother. As for bing there when her sister did her dare? She was not, she was out in the territory playing with her friend Pinepaw very likely, the two were pretty much inseparable.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 31st, 2017, 05:21 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post

Its was indeed a fine evening to be out. Though as usual the auburn coloured Bengal had nothing to do with he social groups of the patrol or the lazy afternoon chats on their way to hunt. Rather he was here, keeping a watchful eye for kits who thought they could stray to far from the nursery. He was one to make sure they didn't wander too far, while he wasn't really doing a warriros job rather he was doing the queens job. Though he'd like to think of it as helpful. Marbledtongue often found himself wrestling with his own self worth like many apprentices goign into warriorship. He had kept the un knowingness up until this point and it became part of him. Most of his days where filled with uncertainty and worry which caused him great suffering. He couldn't quite get along with most clanmates due to this, unless you count elders because he could surely get along with them. Not the grumpy ones though. Marbledtongue twicthed at the thought. The skyclan elder had died here just about three sunrises ago, without clanmates that he knew. It saddened him greatly but that elder was no peach to be around anytime. Maybe just because he knew he was going to die alone.
Marbledtongue rose to his paws seeing as the kits had decided to stay inside this evening. Perhaps the lazy sun was proving helpful in tiring the whole clan out, reminding them of the long new leaf days ahead of them. Stretching out his hindlegs than his forelegs by shaking them out he decided it was time he was helpful. As the last light of day was attempting to stay above the hills of windclan he was reminded that some warriros still needed to eat. Maybe shrikecall had yet to eat. The deputy and himself had made friends of each other, it was odd due to marbled tongue and shrikecalls obvious differences. Than to his surprise he spotted the deputy. The Tom smiled softly and padded over to the deputy with high hopes of a long conversation.

He didn't really want to hunt when the sun was going down after sun bathing all day. A weak smile was pasted over the warriros maw as he approached the deputy with Long strides. Felines often thought diffrently of marbledtongue due to his looks. He was a massive Tom with long legs and acute ears. It scared off others which reminded him of how much taller he was than shrikecall. He frowned internally while keeping on his wistful smile. "Hello shrikecall" he meows with a slight waiver in his voice.

A familiar voice sounded, and Shrikecall looked up in somewhat of surprise. Marbledtongue? He thought, trying to remember the name of the tom. Truthfully, he had had trouble remembering everyone's name-- especially since he met so many cats, and was constantly trying to remember that some had the same prefix with different suffixes, or some were apprentices and warriors with the same prefix but different ages... it was a complicated job. And not one that necessarily belonged to him, but in Shrikecall's opinion, he should know the names of every cat who passed his way. Including ones who may not be his friends. But Marbledtongue was a friend, he knew the tom fairly well, and while they might not be on the same level as he and Heathertail were-- Shrikecall definitely shared a certain amount of respect for the larger, possibly stronger warrior.

While it hurt to admit it, Shrikecall was no longer the young, fierce warrior he had been. And he didn't like thinking about it but there would come a day when Blazingstar would most likely have to choose a new Deputy. He would never resign, no-- that would be a sign of cowardice in his mind. And while Shrikecall's mind didn't exactly work the same way as others' did, it might have been considered a sign of cowardice or disrespect to anyone. Blazingstar had given him the position because he trusted him. So shouldn't Shrikecall repay that by staying for as long as he was able? "Greetings, Marbledtongue. You're doing well, I trust?" He asked in his first harsh-sounding, later smoother voice. It was only harsher sounding because he was older.

His voice had definitely become more grittier and stranger sounding over the moons, and while it could be assumed that he was fine and that was the way it had always been, the Deputy could sense that he was getting weaker as an older cat. But there was always a chance-- he'd never been one to give in without a fight, so why should death be any different? Besides, the Deputy figured he had at least 20 or 30 more moons before he ended up giving in completely. At least, that was his hope... unless he were to die on a battlefield, which was actually Shrikecall's idea place of a deathbed. "How have you been recently?" He asked in an attempt to strike up conversation. He had never been the best at things like that, but it seemed he was getting better. Thankfully.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 31st, 2017 at 05:23 PM.
Old March 31st, 2017, 05:28 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Adderpaw was in her nest at the moment, carefully licking clean a small cut that was on her side after a rough playing session with her best friend, but regardless of the small cut, there seemed to be an incredibly happy look on her face. Her yellow eyes glanced up as she heard some cat come in to the den, her ears also perking up at the same time to find the friendly face of her adoptive sister. And the same time she noticed her sister, her sister seemed to notice her. With that happy look still on her face, the yellow tabby apprentice straightened up in her nest as Leopardpaw sat down next to her, practically towering over her even though they were practically the same age, then again, Adderpaw was a relatively small cat compared to others and Leopardpaw was a particularly large cat compared to others.
"Hiya Leopardpaw! I've been doing amazing, what about you?" answered the she-cat with a purr and a light smile. She loved being able to talk to others, much less being able to talk to family, she loved her family even though she had no clue that Sunsong wasn't her actual mother. As for bing there when her sister did her dare? She was not, she was out in the territory playing with her friend Pinepaw very likely, the two were pretty much inseparable.
"Amazing! I've been hanging in the den with Surgestorm, and he's taught me a bunch of herbs too! I've been trying to pass the time while I wait for Moonpaw." she mewed. Like Adderpaw and Pinepaw, Moonpaw and Leopardpaw were nearly inseparable, and although they usually go patrolling together, this time Leopardpaw had stayed back, her paw ached from her training and advised physical training. Yeah, she didn't like it, it was hard to do, but she had to strengthen her paw. So, she did just that. She worked hard, and made Surgestorm proud. Greatly proud actually.

One thing about most people, most had that one parent figure that treated them like their kit. And with Surgestorm and Leopardpaw, that was their relationship. Surgestorm thought of her as a daughter, and Leopardpaw thought of him as a father. Now, Smokethorn was amazing. He was strong and protective, always wanting the best for her, but so was Surgestorm. And there was a great bond between them. Her old friends, the ones that dared her, no longer hung around her, for they didn't like the smell of herbs that lingered in her pelt, or how she would refuse a dare.

Keeping a smile on her maw, like her sister, she gave a glance to her, purring. "So, how has the training been huh?" she asked, giving a playful nudge to her stomach, something she had done when they were still kits. She liked messing with her sister, she didn't think she minded that much, just sibling love. She gave her a lick on her ear and smiling on her. "Oh, and have you talked to mom or dad lately? Haven't seen dad that much recently, since I've been busy with training and working out my paw." she explained.

{oh hay if you have time, do you think if like, Adderpaw could comfort Leopardpaw when Moonpaw gets into the den?}
Old March 31st, 2017, 06:13 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
His ears perked at his brothers voice, but he avoided his gaze at his question. "I'm..I'm trying to be." his voice was quiet, uncertain. He wasn't okay, that was for sure. His heart felt heavy, he felt he could cry at any moment, but his pride prevented him so. Mudpaw wasn't one to show emotion physically, he was one to keep a monotone face and was rather quiet actually, really only speaking when spoken to seeing as he saw no real importance on babbling. When he was with Red, he was the most talkative cat on the moor. Smiling and giggling and what not. It was a nice memory. So to be able to tell that Mudpaw was not alright was a lot, seeing as he didn't show emotion often.
But god where there so many emotions running through him right now.
"I just...I wanted to talk to somebody,you know ? After his...-" he didn't want to say death. He really didn't, he figured his brother would get the idea,"I've felt lonely is all." his gaze was at the ground,realizing how stupid it sounded. His brother was probably busy with training, or more personal matters. "I'm sorry if I interrupted any plans of yours-"
The small, brown-flecked apprentice gazed up at Mudpaw—well, not necessarily up, but more of a slight tilt of his head—concern flashing in his optics. Audits twitching at every word his brother uttered, Cinnamonpaw unconsciously assumed a look of impatience. Well, he was rather eager to take a nap. You never could have enough of those! Cinn was almost a polar opposite of Mudpaw in how reactive he was toward every little thing, whereas his brother usually maintained a stone-cold expression. "Of course," he murmured at Mud's wish to chat, the slightest hint of resignation in his tone. It was quite odd for Mudpaw to show even the teensiest amount of raw emotion; for Cinnamon, at least, it was unheard of. Then again, he wasn't as close to him as cats like Redpaw had been. The exhaustion from his training had nearly worn off, replaced with a surge of worry for his littermate. Cinn opened his mouth not even a split-second after Mud had closed his, hues flashing with surprise and vexation. "You didn't interrupt anything!" he meowed quickly, not wanting him to worry that Cinnamonpaw didn't have enough time. If a littermate was involved, he always had time.

If he stopped caring for his siblings, life would have no more meaning to him.

lio was here ♥
Closed Thread