Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 09:20 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:19 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:17 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:16 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 27th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashstripe View Post
"Well, let's be careful. The rabbits may have been scared off by danger," Sunshine mewed. He dashed over to the camp entrance.
Leafshadow purred under the warm sun, prancing around and rolling around in the grass. "I've been stuck in the cave all day," she said as she looked around at the puffy clouds and dancing butterflies.
Old October 27th, 2017, 06:59 PM
welcome to physics

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashpetal View Post
Leafshadow purred under the warm sun, prancing around and rolling around in the grass. "I've been stuck in the cave all day," she said as she looked around at the puffy clouds and dancing butterflies.
"Yeah, clan life's been kind of uneventful," Sunshine pointed out, tearing out a blade of grass with his claws. He dropped backwards onto the soft ground, almost forgetting their primary task.
Old October 27th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
"Yes. Use the skills you have... get better at them until you can beat a Clan leader." Ambercloud smiled at her apprentice. "Attack me."
Thistlepaw exhaled, wriggling his shoulders as he plotted his attack. The name of the game is Speed and Skill. He began to trot around his mentor like he was out for a casual stroll, watching her out of the corner of his eye. Then with a burst of speed he bolted toward her. Just before he got within reach of her paws, he bunched his muscles like he planned to spring over her, trying to trick her into giving him an opportunity to dive beneath her and knock out a leg or two for a takedown.

Old October 27th, 2017, 09:55 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw exhaled, wriggling his shoulders as he plotted his attack. The name of the game is Speed and Skill. He began to trot around his mentor like he was out for a casual stroll, watching her out of the corner of his eye. Then with a burst of speed he bolted toward her. Just before he got within reach of her paws, he bunched his muscles like he planned to spring over her, trying to trick her into giving him an opportunity to dive beneath her and knock out a leg or two for a takedown.
Ambercloud soared high into the air and whipped around to aim for Thistlepaw's back. If it hit, he should collapse under her weight. If it didn't... Well, she'd have to scramble back onto her paws quick enough before her apprentice took advantage of the temporary moment of weakness.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 27th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Ambercloud soared high into the air and whipped around to aim for Thistlepaw's back. If it hit, he should collapse under her weight. If it didn't... Well, she'd have to scramble back onto her paws quick enough before her apprentice took advantage of the temporary moment of weakness.
Thistlepaw’s bluff worked too well! Him mentor leapt clear of of his path, and left him totally vulnerable to being pinned as he dove, unable to change direction. Mouse dung! He didn’t even have time to dodge. And tried to roll, but it was too late, he was left on his back, only able to batter at him mentor’s Nelly with his hind legs.

Old October 28th, 2017, 05:14 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
larkfall wanted to cry. how close he was to his ear, how he pressed against him so romantically yet the words he mewed in his ears were like thick poison. cuckoo could crush him with a single swipe. but one thing that comforted larkfall is that he would never kill him. as much as he hurt him, as many scars that were along his body from punishments,he would never kill him. after all, that would only draw more attention to cuckoo, and larkfall knew he didnt want to be in the spotlight of their leader. the thought only gave him a sliver of confidence. he gave a small whimper, but he sat up a bit more, leaning away from cuckoos touch,¨your scent...¨ he repeated, voice still trembling. he had never stood up to his mate before. green eyes watered at he stared at him. he wanted to back down, to say nevermind and apologize over and over again, to beg for forgiveness. but they were in the clearing,public, cuckoo couldnt hurt him with cats watching, could he?, ¨it isnt mine.¨ it hurt. it really did. to know his mate didnt love him enough to stick around, that alrk would never be his one and only. that lark wasnt good enough. what did he have to do to prove himself? did he have to praise and worship him? did he have to dedicate his all to him? check and check. lark was done.

The stench of fear came off Larkfall in waves, and it was almost… endearing. The calico tom was terrified, deathly scared of defying his love, his mate. In a way, Cuckoosnarl could’ve said that he loved him. Loved the dedication he had shown. But he knew that wasn’t true, he was only too aware of the fact that he was hooked on his control over Larkfall, of being to pull and tug at him like he was a marionette, a puppet with no sense of self or limits. It wasn’t always like that. He had just wanted to see how far he could go, but then he went further.

The breeze meandered its way through the moor, cold as anything. His pelt was just thick enough for him to not feel it.

Sudden bravery was unexpected from his kitten. Cuckoosnarl would’ve expected more weeping, begging for forgiveness, and not… this. He knew of Larkfall’s intellect, but considerations for the tom’s rebellion had completely foregone him. He’d have to think fast, and decisions like that were usually reckless. He was done? Was going to, what, leave him for some of the most minor of transgressions? This wouldn’t do.

Upturning his lip even further, he let out a guttural snarl, vehemence lining every hair in his pelt. “Of course it isn’t, Larkfall. When you treat me like I don’t exist, what am I to do? I’ve seen you talking to other toms. Don’t think you’re the victim in all this; don’t waste your tears, lest I give you reason to cry.” He was more than aware of the way Lark edged away from him; he wasn’t going to get away so easily. Getting up, posturing himself as if he was completely calm and not ready to strike, Cuckoosnarl simply turned, and mewed, “I honestly don’t know why I love you. You aren’t even appreciative of the slightest things, and when I try and settle, try to cope, you accuse me like this. It’s unforgivable. But you’re lucky--” Here, he spat out the word, “That I do feel for you the way I do. Because if I didn’t you wouldn’t be here. You wouldn’t be anything without me.”

baibai

Last edited by oats; October 28th, 2017 at 05:17 AM.
Old October 28th, 2017, 08:02 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw’s bluff worked too well! Him mentor leapt clear of of his path, and left him totally vulnerable to being pinned as he dove, unable to change direction. Mouse dung! He didn’t even have time to dodge. And tried to roll, but it was too late, he was left on his back, only able to batter at him mentor’s Nelly with his hind legs.
The she-cat stepped off of him, not seeing a reason to go any further. "Rather than working on that defense move I just did, how about we figure out how to attack me?" Ambercloud sat, her head cocked. "Take a few guesses about where I'll go, what I'll be doing."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 28th, 2017, 12:50 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar had recently left his den for the first time that day. He looked better than he did a few days ago. However, he was still thin from starving himself for so long. His pelt was shinier than normal though, clear that he had been grooming himself just a few minutes ago. He had to look the best he could for his clan. It was the only thing he could do to look like the strong leader he normally was. So far, only Surgestorm knew of his recent life lost. He wanted to keep it that way. "Hmmm" he mumbled to himself, his golden hues scanning the clearing for something to do. However, his gaze rested on a small orange kitten who seemed irritated. Looked very much like another cat he knew: Alderscreech. His whiskers twitched a little in amusement before he decided to drop by and say hi to a sibling he knew of, but hadn't officially met yet. He wasn't sure what his parents had told the youngest liter. He wasn't sure if Flarekit would recognize him at all, but he knew who she was simply by the appearance. Slowly, the ginger tom made his way over, thinking about what he would say when he finally came up to her. "Well, someone looks bored," he spoke as he came up to the kitten. His posture was welcoming and his smile, friendly. Although his hues were a little dull, they still held a mischievous little twinkle in them.
Flarekit's ear twitched as she thought. Well, their were things she could do. Like play with some moss-balls, but no kit was in sight, so she couldn't play with anyone. And played alone was... borrrrinnnngg. Then their was catching butterflies, which was.. not her thing. Though other kits seemed to enjoy them. Well, dragonfly's too, which was the same deal. She blinked, looking up slightly at who had spoken, her optics narrowing slightly. "Huh?" Flarekit frowned, lowered her head slightly, "Yeah, kinda..." She replied, tail flicking as she finally responded. She was bored. Really, really bored. Nothing to do, no cat to play with, her siblings doing StarClan knows what to get them in trouble. And, right when she was taking a break from them too. It is so hard to put them in order, so they don't do something absolutely mouse-brained... She thought, shaking her head inside her mind. She didn't actually do it. Maybe she could find some crickets and mess with them later. That was a much better idea. Her siblings could get out of trouble themselves, if they could do it themselves.
Old October 28th, 2017, 02:56 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

pfftftftffttf this is adorable))
Bluetalon let out a purr, using her paw to wipe away her tears. She backed up and looked at Onyxwhisper. "Really," She managed to laugh, tail sticking up with her ears. Buetalon had never had a real friend before. The concept was new to her. Bluetalon blushed under her fur as Onyx nuzzled her. A small hint of warmth went through her.
(ikr I love it)

Onyxwhisper smiled, "Of course! You can come to me whenever you need me!" she mewed. She stood and shook her fur, "Would you like to continue hunting? " She tilted her head slightly.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old October 28th, 2017, 03:06 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
(ikr I love it)

Onyxwhisper smiled, "Of course! You can come to me whenever you need me!" she mewed. She stood and shook her fur, "Would you like to continue hunting? " She tilted her head slightly.
Bluetalon looked up eyes wide as she stumbled from Onyxwhisper. Purring, she looked over at the field. "Oh, y-yeah!" She said with a smile. Green eyes glowing, the pain in her felt dull. She whipped her ears for a moment as she sniffed around. "I think there is something over there," Bluetalon mewed, pointing with her tail.