Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 18th, 2018, 09:43 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Trudging out of camp slowly, a calico she-cat snorted. Of course she had to be the one to pay for the blame of putting the fire ants in her sister’s nest. It wasn’t as though she’d done it alone! Silentpaw just got out of it because she was mute. It wasn’t fair- not that Fleetpaw would want to be in her mute sister’s paws, but still, the blame shouldn’t entirely rest on her alone. It’s not like I was the one who came up with the idea... and executed it with Silentpaw watching... yeah! I’m a clean slate. She shook her multicolor head crossly, brown eyes slotted. With a sharp exhale, Fleetpaw remembered her mentor’s words: Look at you, barely six moons old and already in trouble more than a few times! Grow up, Fleetpaw. No one can do it for you. Gritting her teeth, she snarled in her head, I’ll show you who’s grown up! She had been assigned to take care of the elders for a moon due to her continuous pranks. It wasn’t too bad so far, but she knew the worst was yet to come. An entire week of doing bedding for every elder in the Clan. The young feline shuddered. She could hardly imagine doing the nasty, backbreaking work day after day for seven, long, 24 hours. And Fleetpaw knew she’d be counting every one. Stomping through the forest and not caring who heard her or who cared, the female began to rip moss off of a nearby tree harshly and messily, cutting and stripping thick, uneven slices, that she’d probably be yelled at for in the future. But she didn’t care. Instead, she slowly calmed herself, and began to strip it more evenly, more carefully- though the anger wasn’t totally drained from her soul, she managed to slow her actions into more manageable ones.

Cloudedpaw was gently sniffing a tree root, looking for more things to decorate his creation with. He suddenly heard a ripping sound, and his head shot up. That’s not how you gather moss. He thought to himself upon seeing a calico feline attacking a tree. He watched her for a moment, amusement in his sky-blue eyes. He often found it funny when cats expressed their anger outwards. He himself expressed all of his anger inside his head, rarely out to any other cat.
After watching her for a little longer, the tom decided that he should get out of sight from her before he was noticed. He was not up for social interaction at that moment. He turned and stepped right on a twig, wincing at the loud sound that echoed through the moor. Fox-dung.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 18th, 2018, 09:50 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Lean muscles rippled under his pelt as Greenblaze got up lean "i rolled on it but it doesn't hurt just my tail i think i landed on it somehow or something" he said
Lightfeather stopped observing him with a slight nod. "I can take the rabbit for you if you want if it's going to be trouble." meowed the molly. She looked at the prey she had bee eating, no longer feeling hungry.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 18th, 2018, 09:54 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Lightfeather stopped observing him with a slight nod. "I can take the rabbit for you if you want if it's going to be trouble." meowed the molly. She looked at the prey she had bee eating, no longer feeling hungry.
Greenblazes whiskers twitched with amusement "nah i got it i just gotta be a bit more careful say im thinking about going back out and catching more prey wanna join me?" He asked

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old May 18th, 2018, 09:59 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Greenblazes whiskers twitched with amusement "nah i got it i just gotta be a bit more careful say im thinking about going back out and catching more prey wanna join me?" He asked
Lightfeather looked at him with a nod. "You'll need someone to watch over you." she teased with a purr. She hadn't been out in a while. It felt like moons since she had last left the camp, so she saw her change and she took it.

Old May 18th, 2018, 10:01 AM
DragoVB

Quote:

Lightfeather looked at him with a nod. "You'll need someone to watch over you." she teased with a purr. She hadn't been out in a while. It felt like moons since she had last left the camp, so she saw her change and she took it.
Greenblaze purred "ok" he said grabbing the rabbit he hurried over to the pile placing it on top then trotted back to her "you ready?" He asked

Old May 18th, 2018, 10:11 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Greenblaze purred "ok" he said grabbing the rabbit he hurried over to the pile placing it on top then trotted back to her "you ready?" He asked
Lightfeather dipped her head with a smile. "Come on let's go!" she yowled, almost running to the camp entrance. She looked back at Greenblaze a few times to make sure he could keep up with her.

Old May 18th, 2018, 11:13 AM
DragoVB

Quote:

Lightfeather dipped her head with a smile. "Come on let's go!" she yowled, almost running to the camp entrance. She looked back at Greenblaze a few times to make sure he could keep up with her.
Greenblaze raced after her catching up quickly and keeping pace with her (to the territory)

Old May 18th, 2018, 03:09 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Greenblaze raced after her catching up quickly and keeping pace with her (to the territory)
(can you start it?)

Old May 18th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

@Soup

Lightfeather sat in her nest in the warriors den, grooming her back fur. A few clumps of moss stuck onto her light ginger fur from when she was asleep. The molly had been night hunting, trying her best to hunt for the clan, since she hunted better at night than she did in the daylight. Lightfeather let out a yawn, still tired from being out of camp almost all night long.

Old May 18th, 2018, 03:39 PM
souperman

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
@Soup

Lightfeather sat in her nest in the warriors den, grooming her back fur. A few clumps of moss stuck onto her light ginger fur from when she was asleep. The molly had been night hunting, trying her best to hunt for the clan, since she hunted better at night than she did in the daylight. Lightfeather let out a yawn, still tired from being out of camp almost all night long.
Cloudfire wandered into the Warrior's Den, exhausted from his argument with his kits. His paws dragged on the ground, and his tail trailed behind him, limply.

who, me?
day and night, on my mind,
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥
♥dragon cave♥ ♥magistream♥

Closed Thread