Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 01:56 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old January 10th, 2024, 10:39 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Question a yellow flower... [p]

[ Softsong is looking for goldenrod, but the only thing she remembers is that it's yellow. I'll coin-flip for every plant she finds (the sides of the coin are sun or moon) - sun means it's goldenrod, moon means it's something else. ]

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace
Softsong let out a sigh, new wound stinging against the cold air. With their current herb supply as good as useless, she couldn't exactly go and see Lightningstorm for a wound empty-pawed. Especially since it's my own fault that I'm wounded. Perhaps it hadn't been... all that wise for them to spar with claws out during leafbare... but at least it had resolved their conflict. It felt good to have a cat like Bravebird on her side.

Okay, focus. I'm looking for a yellow flower. She didn't really know anything more specific than that, having only ever seen it chewed to a pulp and applied to her wounds. She... might recognise the scent if she came across it? Well, her best bet was to just pick as many different yellow flowers as she could carry home and hope for the best. She guessed the twoleg gardens were the best place to look during leafbare - they liked flowers, right? Hopefully she wouldn't come across any kittypets in her searches...

[ coin flip: moon (dandelion) ]
Softsong hadn't even jumped a fence yet when she ran into her first yellow flower - a fuzzy thing with spiky leaves, growing in the crack between the strange stone paths so common in twolegplace. She nipped the stem off, taking her first find with her.

[ coin flip: moon (marigold) ]
Well, she wasn't going to find all of her plants on the path... She jumped onto the fence, glancing into gardens as she walked. A spot of yellow caught her eye, though it was more yellow-orange... No harm in bringing it back, she thought, jumping down into the garden and biting a stem off to carry home. This one smelt sort of familiar... maybe this was what she remembered?

[ coin flip: sun (goldenrod!) ]
A little more surveying from the fence line, and she spotted another yellow flower before long. With a quick glance to make sure she wasn't about to make herself a dog's next meal, she took a stem of this flower as well.

[ coin flip: moon (lovage) ]
She was about to jump the fence once again when she noticed more yellow in her peripheral. She turned her head, spotting a tall, odd looking flower around the side of the den. She gnawed on the thick stalk till dropped, then picked it up and sprung back up onto the fence.

[ coin flip: sun (goldenrod... 2!) ]
She couldn't carry much more, and it just seemed to be more of the same in each garden. Besides, her face was really starting to sting - she should head back to WindClan and get it sorted. She picked the closest yellow flower - another of the fluffy, almost powdery yellow flower stalks - and then made her way home, hoping that at least one of the flowers she'd found would be helpful - for something, if not her own wound.

[ +1 dandelion, +1 marigold, +2 goldenrod, +1 lovage ]

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Last edited by lesbianism; January 10th, 2024 at 10:42 AM.