Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old July 31st, 2017, 01:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
A starry figure began to fade onto the grassy grounds, curled up as if he were sleeping. The figure awoke, blinking open his leaf-green eyes. Leafclaw raised his head in alarm. Where am I? Is this ShadowClan? But ShadowClan is.. Finally, he understood. I'm dead, he realized. Ears pinned back, he remembered his final moments with dread and grief.

Leafclaw stood up in alarm as the water lie at belly height, rushing and pushing. Sprinting out of the den, his foot dropped downward. Was there always a drop? Now forced to swim, he first swam to the Nursery. "Whitestep," he called with difficulty. "Berrykit, Hollykit, Willowkit, Owlkit!" No response. Cold dread made him go numb. Gulping in a deep breath, he dove under the rushing flood water, and entered the Nursery. No one was there. Leafclaw must've looked too long, because his lungs ached. Swimming back up to the surface, he gasped for air, but was hit by a wave. Cold water filled his jaws. No! Furiously clawing at the water, he began to panic. Slowly, he began to let go of his ambition to claw to the surface. Maybe, just maybe, he could get some peace and quiet, and sleep for a while in the cold water.

Leafclaw sighed. Whitestep would be devastated. Leafclaw sighed again, and stood up. He might as well find something to do here, in StarClan.

(Open!)
Hollyflower a former Shadowclan warrior who died long before the evil Era glance at the new face," 'Ello!" She tipped her head sideways with a smile she rarely ever though much of being dead or missed her kits.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 31st, 2017, 04:27 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Hollyflower a former Shadowclan warrior who died long before the evil Era glance at the new face," 'Ello!" She tipped her head sideways with a smile she rarely ever though much of being dead or missed her kits.
Leafclaw's ears perked. "Hello," he greeted kindly. Rising to his paws, the tabby warrior stretched. "Is this really StarClan, or am I delusional?" Though he already knew the answer, Leafclaw refused to believe he was dead. Shaking his pelt, he met the starry warrior's eyes.
Old July 31st, 2017, 06:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Leafclaw's ears perked. "Hello," he greeted kindly. Rising to his paws, the tabby warrior stretched. "Is this really StarClan, or am I delusional?" Though he already knew the answer, Leafclaw refused to believe he was dead. Shaking his pelt, he met the starry warrior's eyes.
Hollyflower sighed," 'Fraid your really in Starclan...however a few cats come back alive (the ressurection cards) you never know if you will..."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 31st, 2017, 09:14 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Hollyflower sighed," 'Fraid your really in Starclan...however a few cats come back alive (the ressurection cards) you never know if you will..."
Leafclaw nodded slowly. "Is there a way I can watch over in my mate and kits?" A pick of fresh grief stabbed him in the heart. "I have to know they're safe."

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 07:54 PM.
Old August 1st, 2017, 06:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Leafclaw nodded slowly. "Is there a way I can watch over in my mate and kits?" A pick of fresh grief stabbed him in the heart. "I have to know they're safe."
Hollyflower nodded,"After about a day or two here, you'll be easily able to watch any cat of any clan, however; you are unable to speak to them and they won't know you're watching them. The only cats we can speak to are clan leaders and medicine cats."

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 07:54 PM.
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:06 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Hollyflower nodded,"After about a day or two here, you'll be easily able to watch any cat of any clan, however; you are unable to speak to them and they won't know you're watching them. The only cats we can speak to are clan leaders and medicine cats."
Leafclaw nodded. "Thank you, I'll keep that in mind when I visit them," he replied softly.
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Leafclaw nodded. "Thank you, I'll keep that in mind when I visit them," he replied softly.
Hollyflower nodded,"Yeah, I try to let everyone no because it freaks them out when the cats they love aren't answering."

Old August 1st, 2017, 11:13 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Hollyflower nodded,"Yeah, I try to let everyone no because it freaks them out when the cats they love aren't answering."
Leafclaw chuckled. "I would freak out too if I were right beside Whitestep and she didn't even look at me," he replied. "Nice meeting you, maybe I'll see you around?"
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:15 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Leafclaw chuckled. "I would freak out too if I were right beside Whitestep and she didn't even look at me," he replied. "Nice meeting you, maybe I'll see you around?"
She nodded,"Maybe."

Old August 4th, 2017, 11:55 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"Sleep?" they pinned their ears to the back of their head. How dare some Starclan cat even mention sleep to them. It was because of them they had lack of sleep- it was because of them they had vivid nightmares. It was because of them that they were always tired, sleep deprived, sluggish. them. They wanted to lash out, at the even mention of sleep they wanted to put a nice nick in the toms ear for a reminder. But instead they stayed put, on long long grass at they were sitting up in and staring at the other tom. They stared at them with slits in their eyes, unwavering, judging. Their tail lashed. "Sleep isnt in my lifestyle, Northpath." their words were cool though held some hinted agression. They didnt need to be told they needed to sleep- they wanted to sleep so bad. Their body ached from lack of energy. They tried to stay awake as long as possible to avoid those nightmares. Nightmares it has scared them from even going outside camp alone.

At first, they thought they were some kit night terrors that they would grow out of. It seemed when their father died it started happening. They didnt have a close connection with their father, didnt really care that he died, but thats when it started. At the first glismp of death- the first trigger that all lead back to Starclan. And Daypaw resented them for it. It was easier for Daypaw to blame Starclan- they were positive it wasnt because of the Darkforest. A cat from there wouldve came in their dreams. No trace. Perhaps to humans maybe Daypaw had a mental illness,graphic dreams and lack of sleep that made it hard to pick apart reality and made up monsters in their head. So at the very site of a Starclan, it made Daypaws blood boil.

Daypaw didnt tell many about their nightmares-infact only one or two cats knew about them actually. Daypaw didnt want to look weak infront of anybody They held their ground with insults and aggression- when deep down they were just a frightened apprentice that has seen to much everytime they closed their eyes. Their reasoning was blurred, finding easier to simply blame Starclan. In Daypaws mind, Starclan was the cause of all of this, the cause of their life being a living hell with every hour they spent both awake and sleeping. A Starclan cat mentoring them? Oh hell no. The only thing good about this was that instead of dealing with yet another very graphic nightmare, Daypaw was in Starclan. At this point,Daypaw rather take the nightmare. Sure they were the only bridge between Starclan and their clan, and maybe Daypaw was selfish for closing them off. But they didnt care what rank they were. Their hatred still stood.
(sooo sorry for the late reply :c)

The starry tom frowned when met with the sharp glare from Daypaw. The tom shifted uncomfortable. Did I say something wrong...? He wasn't aware of his mistake. He had simply been trying to explain the situation to the younger cat as well as the reasoning behind it. Northpath's tails twitched is discomfort when Daypaw spoke to him, coldness with a hidden aggression could be detected within the remark. Great, I've already messed this up. I don't even know what I said and they hate me! Panic pricked at his paws when he tried to think back to her own words, feeling Daypaw's judgmental stare burning into him. He felt really unnerved and wanted to take back what he said, even though he did not understand how is words had triggered the younger cat.

He wasn't really aware of Daypaw's nightmares. He hadn't watched over the new medicine cat really since he didn't have contentions prior. And has been too busy lately to do so even if he had wanted to. When Northpath had been given the responsibility to train Daypaw, all he had been informed was Daypaw's hatred towards Starclan. He had not been told about the nightmares, so he did not know what they were getting at with the remark about sleeping and how it happened to not be a part of their life style. If he knew that that was the reasons that they held such hatred for Starclan, then maybe he would be able to convince the young cat that it wasn't Starclan whom sent such terrible dreams. But he still was not aware, so he had nothing to say on the matter, and was too cautious to question Daypaw's anger.

Swallowing, the grey tabby got to his paws. "U-um, shall we start the training?" His voice shook with nervousness, still unnerved by Daypaw's strong glare. Northpath had to remind himself what he was doing here and that he was suppose to help Daypaw with learning about the herbs in order to become a full medicine cat. Of course, he held the title but he was lacking on the knowledge - which rendered the title ultimately useless if that were not to change before he had to treat others. Eventually, Daypaw would be forced to treat some cats, and if he didn't know anything than he might lose some patients... and Northpath did not want that. He didn't want Shadowclan to be in danger because of Daypaw's inexperience,so he had to help their medicine cat in order to help their clan. Sure he wasn't from Shadowclan, but he didn't like to think of other getting hurt - and it was worse if they had no one to help them.

So even if Daypaw hated him, they did need him for the clan's sake.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛