Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old August 8th, 2019, 03:21 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Aspenflight padded out of the Starclan camp to think about things in his mind. He missed his daughter and wanted to be with her. He never had a good connection with Snailpaw's mother, but his daughter meant more to him then anything. Her face deformity is what he had loved about her.
Dreamyfluff smiled when she looked up and saw a tom. She quickly got out of the Bush she was in and smiled at the tom. "Hi!" She meowed with a smile.
Old August 11th, 2019, 08:35 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Dreamyfluff smiled when she looked up and saw a tom. She quickly got out of the Bush she was in and smiled at the tom. "Hi!" She meowed with a smile.
Aspenflight's thoughts were interupted when a she-cat walked out of the bushes a few fox-lengths away. He let out a smile at the molly. "hello. My name's Aspenflight.", he meowed, forgetting about the thoughts on his daughter.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 12th, 2019, 03:46 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Wink Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:

Aspenflight's thoughts were interupted when a she-cat walked out of the bushes a few fox-lengths away. He let out a smile at the molly. "hello. My name's Aspenflight.", he meowed, forgetting about the thoughts on his daughter.
"My names Dreamyfluff!" Dreamyfluff said with a smile. Her thoughts about her mother, father, and sister were gone.
Old August 13th, 2019, 03:45 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
"My names Dreamyfluff!" Dreamyfluff said with a smile. Her thoughts about her mother, father, and sister were gone.
"It's nice to meet you Dreamyfluff. How long have you been here?", he meowed. The tom wanted to start a conversation, but regretted asking how long she has been in starclan. Sometimes that was a sensitive topic, so he wasn't expecting an answer.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 27th, 2019, 04:44 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

"It's nice to meet you Dreamyfluff. How long have you been here?", he meowed. The tom wanted to start a conversation, but regretted asking how long she has been in starclan. Sometimes that was a sensitive topic, so he wasn't expecting an answer.
Dreamyfluff hesitated on giving the answer but did anyways. "Um since I was 2 moons old. You?" She asked, feeling a bit awkward.
Old October 5th, 2019, 09:35 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Lilyfur padded around the territory happily, though she was worried again. She couldn't find both Willowpaw or Lostscar, and she was starting to panick. The forest seemed to swallow her whole, and the dirt seemed to want to bury her alive. Everything was too much. Her job as a Starclan cat was to protect the clans, and send prophecies if needed, but she never knew it would be so...lonely. She let out a silent wimper, and slunk beside a small bush. She huddled up by its leaves, happy that it seemed to be stable. She glanced at the dapples of sunlight, entranced by their movements. Against the water, sundapples were almost magical. There were so many things she never deserved, that she had gotten anyway. She frowned, and gazed down at her reflection, her fur fluffing up self-consciously.
@|+Tired Rose Child+|

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; October 5th, 2019 at 09:36 AM.
Old October 5th, 2019, 10:18 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Lilyfur padded around the territory happily, though she was worried again. She couldn't find both Willowpaw or Lostscar, and she was starting to panick. The forest seemed to swallow her whole, and the dirt seemed to want to bury her alive. Everything was too much. Her job as a Starclan cat was to protect the clans, and send prophecies if needed, but she never knew it would be so...lonely. She let out a silent wimper, and slunk beside a small bush. She huddled up by its leaves, happy that it seemed to be stable. She glanced at the dapples of sunlight, entranced by their movements. Against the water, sundapples were almost magical. There were so many things she never deserved, that she had gotten anyway. She frowned, and gazed down at her reflection, her fur fluffing up self-consciously.
@|+Tired Rose Child+|
Lostscar padded through the territory, starlight swirling around their large paws. They paused a moment to give their chest fur a few licks, then continued onwards, contentedly watching the sunlight dapple the surface of the starry water. A smile appeared on their maw, and they lowered their head to lap up a bit of the water until they got their full. As they continued to pad along, they came to a bush, and a she-cat lay underneath it. Lostscar went up to the bush, peering underneath to see a sad Lilyfur. Their heart ached at seeing their friend like this, so they slipped underneath the bush as well, with a little bit of a struggle due to their large size. Once they reached her, they settled beside her, laying a comforting tail over her back. "What's the matter?," they asked quietly, worried that they may disturb her if they were too loud.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 5th, 2019, 08:31 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Lostscar padded through the territory, starlight swirling around their large paws. They paused a moment to give their chest fur a few licks, then continued onwards, contentedly watching the sunlight dapple the surface of the starry water. A smile appeared on their maw, and they lowered their head to lap up a bit of the water until they got their full. As they continued to pad along, they came to a bush, and a she-cat lay underneath it. Lostscar went up to the bush, peering underneath to see a sad Lilyfur. Their heart ached at seeing their friend like this, so they slipped underneath the bush as well, with a little bit of a struggle due to their large size. Once they reached her, they settled beside her, laying a comforting tail over her back. "What's the matter?," they asked quietly, worried that they may disturb her if they were too loud.
Lilyfur shivered involuntarily, as she felt Lostscar's tail settle along her shoulder blades. She was grateful they were here. The wind shifted, and the warm air swam above them, awakening the leaves and helping them soar into the wind. The leaves cluttered away, together, into the distance. That's what I want to do... Lilyfur thought longingly. I want to fly away with the wind, to be with somebody, to be out in the world. I- She thought again, pausing. She shook out her pely, ridding those thoughts. That wasn't going to happen. She could never escape. Her ears flattened against her head.
"Lostscar, I don't know what to do anymore." She mewed hysterically, "Starclan is a paradise, isn't it? But what happens when you're forgotten? Where do you go? Why can't you visit the living cats you've missed so much? Why does it seem like a curse to be here, day after day? I may just be selfish, but I... " She continued, her pelt fluffing up. She moved closer to Lostscar, glancing down into the never-ending depths of the water. She laughed softly.
"I'm a real big mess."

@|+Tired Rose Child+|

Last edited by Moon Lily; October 5th, 2019 at 08:32 PM.
Old October 6th, 2019, 11:19 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Lilyfur shivered involuntarily, as she felt Lostscar's tail settle along her shoulder blades. She was grateful they were here. The wind shifted, and the warm air swam above them, awakening the leaves and helping them soar into the wind. The leaves cluttered away, together, into the distance. That's what I want to do... Lilyfur thought longingly. I want to fly away with the wind, to be with somebody, to be out in the world. I- She thought again, pausing. She shook out her pely, ridding those thoughts. That wasn't going to happen. She could never escape. Her ears flattened against her head.
"Lostscar, I don't know what to do anymore." She mewed hysterically, "Starclan is a paradise, isn't it? But what happens when you're forgotten? Where do you go? Why can't you visit the living cats you've missed so much? Why does it seem like a curse to be here, day after day? I may just be selfish, but I... " She continued, her pelt fluffing up. She moved closer to Lostscar, glancing down into the never-ending depths of the water. She laughed softly.
"I'm a real big mess."

@|+Tired Rose Child+|
Lostscar listened quietly, gently running their tail over Lilyfur's back in a soothing manner. When the she-cat scooted closer to them, they glanced at her, eyes devoid of emotion. However, they lightly curled their large form around the smaller cat, wrapping their tail around her comfortingly. They gazed to the side as they considered how to answer. "Honestly... I don't know how to answer. I oftentimes have bouts of hopelessness. Like you're having now. All I have learned to do is accept it. I was forgotten by my family many moons ago... my mate, he's taken someone else. As much as it hurts, there's nothing I can do. When I drowned in the river, my body was never found... I still feel sad when I look down at the water. But, I have just had to accept the fact I can't go back. You need to do the same... if you just accept it, you'll feel better. Do you get what I'm saying? You can still explore, you know; there are parts of StarClan that even I haven't been." they sighed and rested their chin on their paws, tail tip stroking Lilyfur's back in an attempt to calm her. "And you know you have me," they meowed, closing their eyes.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 6th, 2019, 02:58 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Lostscar listened quietly, gently running their tail over Lilyfur's back in a soothing manner. When the she-cat scooted closer to them, they glanced at her, eyes devoid of emotion. However, they lightly curled their large form around the smaller cat, wrapping their tail around her comfortingly. They gazed to the side as they considered how to answer. "Honestly... I don't know how to answer. I oftentimes have bouts of hopelessness. Like you're having now. All I have learned to do is accept it. I was forgotten by my family many moons ago... my mate, he's taken someone else. As much as it hurts, there's nothing I can do. When I drowned in the river, my body was never found... I still feel sad when I look down at the water. But, I have just had to accept the fact I can't go back. You need to do the same... if you just accept it, you'll feel better. Do you get what I'm saying? You can still explore, you know; there are parts of StarClan that even I haven't been." they sighed and rested their chin on their paws, tail tip stroking Lilyfur's back in an attempt to calm her. "And you know you have me," they meowed, closing their eyes.
Lilyfur glanced up at Lostscar, and nodded. They were right, weren't they? There may be tragic times and things of the sorts, but it didn't mean she had to give up. She might as well be forgotten happily. She turned her head to gaze briefly at her slowly, slowly fading pelt. She may have grown dimmer every moon, but she would stay strong. And she did have Lostscar, after all.
"Thank you. I needed that." She mewed softly, looking back at Lostscar. She felt a sudden rush of guilt flood her pelt. She'd only talked about herself so far, hadn't she. Stupid flaw. She wondered how Lostscar was feeling.
"What about you? Do you have any troubles lately, besides your own forgetting?" She asked, tilting her head. She gazed at Lostscar for a moment. There was so much she didn't know about this cat. She shifted her gaze towards the water. She was glad to have them here. They always seemed to be there for her. She felt a little ball of hope unfurl inside of her. Maybe she would keep going. For Lostscar, Willowpaw, her family and friends, and herself.