Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old March 18th, 2021, 02:46 PM

Default Re: StarClan Territory

~Shimmertail~
Shimmertail kept her eyes locked on Stripeseed. "Animals die every day. It's part of life. If animals didn't die, the world would be so full of life that there wouldn't be any room for us to live." Shimmertail mewed, managing to keep her voice calm. "You must learn that Starclan cannot interfere with the clans every time there is a battle. If we did that, we would be very busy." Shimmertail mewed to Stripeseed.
Old March 19th, 2021, 10:03 PM

My Mood: Lazy

Firetail choked as the rogue clamped down on his throat with menacing jaws. Then, using its dog-tooth claws, whipped him right open. Firetail choked and writhed on the ground, until his vision faded, and it all went dark.

But, firetail woke up in a different place. He had joined starclan. He was dead. Panic washed over him as he paved around, expecting to somehow go back to the forest. "Calm down." Said a strange voice. " my name is Bramblestar, whats yours? "

THE END ---------
Thanks for reading this little skit thing I did! What do you think will happen with Bramblestar and Firetail? DM me if you want to!!!
Old March 20th, 2021, 10:12 AM
I exist?

Bump Policy: After 24 hours
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierceclaw View Post
~Shimmertail~
Shimmertail kept her eyes locked on Stripeseed. "Animals die every day. It's part of life. If animals didn't die, the world would be so full of life that there wouldn't be any room for us to live." Shimmertail mewed, managing to keep her voice calm. "You must learn that Starclan cannot interfere with the clans every time there is a battle. If we did that, we would be very busy." Shimmertail mewed to Stripeseed.
[Don't mind me joining in do you? If it's private then let me know x]

Littleswirl placed her tail onto Stripeseed's back. She herself was thinking exactly the same as the older warrior, but she was at least trying to stop herself from lashing out about it. "Remember me?" she asked, they had both died at the same gathering, so she at least hoped he knew her, or otherwise she would seem a little stupid. He was a senior warrior after all, but then again they had hardly spoken to each other. At Shimmertail's response to his... speech? Littleswirl relaxed, it made sense, even if it wasn't fair. She could see a different response from another cat, since most of the time she was more logical than emotional with her thinking. "I feel like I had so much I should have done, if I had just put more of a fight then I wouldn't be here, I would be helping my clan. I was part of a rebellion, we were going to find Twilightstar and bring her back, and then we would have another patrol of cats to distract ShadowClan and Dawnstar while we were gone... but I can't be a part of it anymore. It isn't just you that wants to go back Stripeseed." she let out a slightly frustrated hiss, "I told that stupid cat that this wasn't a good idea, but would they listen?"

Last edited by Yeeter; March 20th, 2021 at 10:15 AM.
Old April 18th, 2021, 09:18 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Willowpaw had been a good apprentice once upon a time. She'd been kind and caring played it safe and had such hopes for the future that it seemed she could burst! But in time it seemed it was more of burst like an overfull rain cloud dumping cold wet over all before it disappeared forever. In the end it wasnt her fault. Willowpaw was a spring flower, bright and cheerful while she was there but destined to die and wither when the cold came. It'd been a fatal hunting patrol and a cat walking out onto the ice that did it. A crack only the molly had heard and a bleeding heart shove to save her clanmate and Willowpaw went under, the water she so loved becoming her tomb. She hopes Snowfern was alight without her but the bouncy molly was bad at lingering on sorrow for long anyway so out in the territory of the stars a striped tabby tossed her head up and sung.

"~If I try can I win you over, if I try can I win you over, I won't give up, am I out of luck?
Bad jokes and puns, and it's not enough. But if I try can I win you over~"

[OPEN]
Old April 19th, 2021, 12:29 AM

~Shimmertail~
Shimmertail was walking through Starclan territory when she heard someone singing. She silently followed the sound and watched the cat singing. She recognized the cat a bit. It was a former she-cat apprentice. When the molly finished, Shimmertail silently padded out from where she was hiding. “You can definitely win me over as a friend with that beautiful singing.” Shimmertail mewed softly, hoping she hadn’t startled the molly.
@Rani
Old April 19th, 2021, 01:18 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

The small ever apprentice sized bobtail (not that she've grown much anymore even had she lived, Willowpaw was always a small cat) jumped in surprise whirling around to face the warrior having been so entranced with the song she'd blocked off the world around her. Still the molly's fear was unwarranted, she was dead and nothing more could really harm her even if anyone in starclan had the inclination to.

The molly giggled "Aw thanks! Friends are the best of things to have and you can never have enough no matter where you are! I'd love to be your friend! Im Willowpaw I was a riverclan cat like you, if my nose is correct, Im sorry I dont know your name theres just so many cats I think if I managed to know everyone I wouldnt know anything but names!" with a happy bunch of hops the apprentice bounded down from her little high area over to the warrior a bright sunny grin on her face.
"Do you really like my singing? Not a lot of cats seemed to care one way or another about it back home, which I really dont mind dont worry!"
@~Fierceclaw~

Last edited by Rani; April 19th, 2021 at 07:19 PM.
Old April 19th, 2021, 09:05 AM

~Shimmertail~
Shimmertail giggled as well and she watched the apprentice bounce down to her. “Well, that’s ok. You can’t remember everyone’s name.” Shimmertail mewed. “I love your singing. It’s so beautiful. And they did care back home. It’s just that they had worries for the clan.” She mewed in a slightly sad tone.
@Rani
Old April 19th, 2021, 07:35 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

"Oh nonono I get that!" The apprentices tone and mood was still chirpy despite the mournful topic, "Cats are busy and everyone had things they like and dont like! Its understandable they'd wanna spend what little free time they had on their hobbies! I just kinda wished I had a singing buddy ya know. Someone to make songs and stuff with.... But it doesnt matter much spending time with a friend doing anything is great! Doesnt matter if its wrestling or swimming or singing and stuff its the company right?"

The molly took the moment to prance around a bit and vent some excess energy, it helped her stay still and talk really, Willowpaw always struggled to not fidget wildly at all times. Still eventually she got back on topic "Buuuut if youre wanna be friends do you wanna do something fun? Like theres a cool waterfall to swim around near here or we could play a game or talk or whatever... Im up for anything!"
@~Fierceclaw~
Old April 22nd, 2021, 01:33 PM

My Mood: Bored

ashfur opened his eyes to a bright starange place where am i... he thought out loud this place was nice... warm bright it was almost to nice like some sort of trick. maybe he was dreaming?

( open he just died)

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old April 25th, 2021, 05:34 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
ashfur opened his eyes to a bright starange place where am i... he thought out loud this place was nice... warm bright it was almost to nice like some sort of trick. maybe he was dreaming?

( open he just died)
"Hello." A small brown, grey, and white she-cat stepped into the light, her fur shimmering with the stars. With a sad smile she added, "Welcome to Starclan."