Last post by chickadee
Today 01:41 PM

Old April 20th, 2023, 02:17 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

Bumble

Bumble was less than satisfied with the number of cats that showed up. Only five or six from what he saw, and that was far from acceptable considering every meeting counted toward knocking some much-needed sense into the Clans. The Nightwalkers he could understand their absence, but... the others? They better be deaf, dead, or have a believable excuse, otherwise, I might just make an example out of one of them. But despite the number of friends in front of him, the silver tabby was determined to move on. Whether the others caught up with the plans or not was not up to him.

Lashing his tail to rest it over his claws, he sighed and continued on. "I saw lots of smoke coming from WindClan's territory when I poked my head out of the tunnels when I was getting some air. But I didn't see just smoke... no. I saw an opportunity. The opportunity we've been waiting for. WindClan is coming our way... and they don't know we are here. They hunt bunnies, they live on the moor like bunnies, why don't we treat them like bunnies? They're going to want to be safe... but we won't give them that option. I want any and all entryways into the tunnels blocked off but one. The fewer opportunities they have to escape, the better. Only need three volunteers for this. The rest of you can wait with me, we'll be ambushing them."

Glancing to the tunnel's exit, he twitched his whiskers. Hiding in the grass is not our strong suit... but being in the dark is. We can use the shadows, bushes, and mud to our advantage. "Right then... everyone roll in the mud. It'll disguise your scent and camouflage your pelt. Remain quiet and hide in any bushes or shadows you see until you hear my signal: a single yowl. Work together, be silent and quick, and don't be afraid to harm them. They're weak, and considering the amount of smoke... they are having problems breathing. You saw what I did to Cupid, don't be afraid to do the same to those rabbit eaters."

That had to be a good enough pep-talk, clear and straight to the point. Only an idiot would not comprehend his orders. "The time has come, my friends... it is time for us to make history and change the future for outsiders everywhere!" He purred and made his way out, flicking his tail as he did so to beckon everyone but two or three volunteers so that the tunnel entrances (except one) could be closed off to the incoming WindClan.

RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; April 20th, 2023 at 02:22 PM.
Old April 20th, 2023, 02:22 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Komodo listened to bumble hearing everything he got up with a small little chuckle"oh yes ambushing the weak little windclan bunnies that will be fun" he murmmered to himelf having the perfect cat to attack

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old April 20th, 2023, 02:23 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Piranha nodded, acknowledging the instructions.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 20th, 2023, 03:10 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Bucky rises to his paws. Time to get Storm back.
Old April 20th, 2023, 03:14 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

With a nervous look, Rake rose to their small paws. There was a possibility that he was going to die. At two and a half moons, Rake had accepted this; it was morbid, really. But, nonetheless, she rolled in the mud and followed after Bumble.

{ @SpiritedWarrior - bumble mention }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old April 20th, 2023, 05:28 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Cactus smiled, her sharp teeth bared. "I'd like to volunteer," she meowed, "Lets make those bunnies pay." She was a little confused about the mud, but she knew it would work.
@SpiritedWarrior - Bumble

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 20th, 2023, 05:47 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Lana, a mud brown long furred persion, paled "i-i'll stay and hold down the fort!!!" she squeaked...
Old April 21st, 2023, 07:56 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Fablespinner said nothing, for she had no words to speak. All she could do was remain silent with her snout angled haughtily in the air, taking in Bumble's words.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old April 22nd, 2023, 10:02 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Ohohoh, so Bumble was taking action? How cute. Truly, Sweets was looking forward to seeing this strategy play out. Only, not so much to getting her paws that kind of dirty. No no no, she'd be much better off hanging back and blocking off all the entre's fighting on a battlefield.
"I'll hang back to block off the entryways; you'll need an uninjured healer after the fight anyway."
Sweets gave an innocent and kind smile as she mew this, eyes locked on Bumble. She wondered, would he understand her logic behind this? Not the one where she didn't want to get dirty -- the one where they'll need precision to heal certain injuries, a kind of precision that is hard to keep up with bleeding paws. And at least this way she could prepare any necessary plants, hm. Didn't that sound like a nice plan.
With that she stood up, looking around to see if anyone would be so kind as to join her. Their loss if they didn't.

Last edited by Estelle; April 22nd, 2023 at 10:03 AM.
Old April 25th, 2023, 01:35 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Life was ever so peculiar in these ways. Sweets didn't know the workings of the tunnels, having ever treated within the common space and its entre, but they had taken it upon themselves to block the other entryways (and escape the fighting). Now, that didn't mean they intended on sitting around and doing nothing all day -- dear, no. The few that were left, they had nicely prepared for when the injured felines would undoubtedly file in. Similarly, they did indeed intend on crumbling the entryways to the ground, in fact, it's what they were doing right now. Walking from one end to another, following random tunnelways where the draft was coming from, Sweets one by one found different paths... And an entrance - different from the one the Syndicate used, obviously. The first of the day; a happy grin spread across her maw. She was alone in doing this -- the only one not bloodthirsty enough to value blocked paths over blood on her paws, but so be it. She'd manage just fine on her own, though at the expense of her clean fur.

How to do this, how to do this... Sweets hummed as she walked a few circles before the entryway, closely observing its shape. She could put some stones... But that would be far too heavy for her. Oooor she could, hm hm, crumble? A sly grin spread across Sweets' face, the idea popping up within her mind. Ohoho. Amused, the feline began scratching and tapping all around the walls, searching for weak spots. Those are the spots she would exploit, digging deeper, removing stabilising stones, removing anything that might keep the walls up. Until it began to crack and crumble, Sweets swiftly jumped away within the process. Entryway blocked, Sweets smiled at a job well done. Now to proceed with the other entryways.

Last edited by Estelle; April 25th, 2023 at 01:36 AM.