Today 08:50 AM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 08:38 AM

Old April 29th, 2020, 10:36 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Blackclaw screeched. "And after I joined the Dark Forest, I sent lightning to kill him. Did you seek revenge?" Blackclaw turned to Blackpaw. "Sorry sweetheart. My name is Blackclaw! It's like we're meant to be together." @Mentallyunstable @DarkNight
being this young is art

Old April 29th, 2020, 10:37 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackpaw looked between the two cats before rolling his eyes. “You’re Dark forest aren’t you. Look guys all I want to know is why I’m here?” he said.
@Echobreeze18 @DarkNight

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; April 29th, 2020 at 10:38 PM.
Old April 29th, 2020, 10:39 PM
this night is sparkling

"Oh!" Blackclaw unsheathed her claws. "You need training. Obviously. Can we agree on one thing, Weaselblaze?" @Mentallyunstable @DarkNight
being this young is art

Last edited by Cobra; April 29th, 2020 at 10:39 PM.
Old April 29th, 2020, 11:44 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Weaselblaze looked at the younger tom. "I'm sorry, what is your name?" She ignored Blackclaw. "And don't worry, we won't hurt you. Dark Forest cats are just misunderstood. I think you were brought here because like Blackclaw said, you need some training. You have no muscles! You want to be the best for your Clan, right? And that she-cat that you have your eyes on? Trust me, I know what a girl likes. And that is a strong cat, not a flimsy weak one."

@Mentallyunstable @Echobreeze18

Old April 29th, 2020, 11:48 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Weaselblaze looked at the younger tom. "I'm sorry, what is your name?" She ignored Blackclaw. "And don't worry, we won't hurt you. Dark Forest cats are just misunderstood. I think you were brought here because like Blackclaw said, you need some training. You have no muscles! You want to be the best for your Clan, right? And that she-cat that you have your eyes on? Trust me, I know what a girl likes. And that is a strong cat, not a flimsy weak one."

@Mentallyunstable @Echobreeze18
Blackpaw immediately perked up at the mention of Falconkit Maybe I do need to bulk up a bit. No kidding “Alright lead the way. My name is Blackpaw by the way. Train me as long and hard as you’d like, a battle won’t stop because I’m tired, so neither should we.”

(@ me in the training place)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; April 29th, 2020 at 11:49 PM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 09:59 AM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

@SilentLamb @Cörruptly

"Hold on, I smell something familiar." Bloodtooth opened his jaws to taste the air. Is that...? He padded over to the shape, but he couldn't tell what it was. If it really were Sparrowpaw, she would have to be able to scent him, too.

Last edited by MrAJtheAJ; April 30th, 2020 at 10:00 AM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 10:18 AM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loon View Post
"No name? That's sad..." Loonpaw frowned, offering him a look of pity. She blinked in surprise as he commented on her origins and felt a flash of excitement.
"Yea! I'm from Riverclan... I just joined a few sunrises ago." She purred. "Are you from one of the other clans? I haven't really met anyone from the other clans yet!"

[ @Skye ]
"No, no, no... We come from the Clan of the rivers and the fish. We misses the clan life... yes, we does. We misses the fishing and the swimming. Now we roam the dark wood. All alone, we are," he sighed. "It's been so long since we've seen another friendly catses. No friendly catses in the Dark Forest." He snapped his head back up to look at the spotted apprentice. "Does Loonpaw like clan life?"

- I left -
Old April 30th, 2020, 10:18 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJtheWarr10r View Post
@SilentLamb @Cörruptly

"Hold on, I smell something familiar." Bloodtooth opened his jaws to taste the air. Is that...? He padded over to the shape, but he couldn't tell what it was. If it really were Sparrowpaw, she would have to be able to scent him, too.
Sparrowpaw parted her jaws to taste the air: dwindling within the thick, moist air seemed to be an unusually familiar stench. The she-cat flared her nostrils, her paws churning anxiously in the hot mud beneath her. Was that...?

She gasped. Bloodtooth!

Forcing her paws to lift from the mud, she clumsily began working her way toward her black-furred mentor, her breath coming in rapid gasps as she started from the sludge. "Bloodtooth!" she panted, putting on a sudden burst of speed so that she would work away and out of the mud. "Bloodtooth, is that you?"

Slowly, gradually, Sparrowpaw could begin to feel her paws simmering the warm brown muck. Finally, after a few agonizingly long heartbeats of her toes rapidly stirring it up, she had managed to slip free of the mud and thump onto the moist dirt beneath her.

"Bloodtooth...," she crowed, her eyes white-rimmed in shock. "Bloodtooth, why are we here?"

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old April 30th, 2020, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowpaw parted her jaws to taste the air: dwindling within the thick, moist air seemed to be an unusually familiar stench. The she-cat flared her nostrils, her paws churning anxiously in the hot mud beneath her. Was that...?

She gasped. Bloodtooth!

Forcing her paws to lift from the mud, she clumsily began working her way toward her black-furred mentor, her breath coming in rapid gasps as she started from the sludge. "Bloodtooth!" she panted, putting on a sudden burst of speed so that she would work away and out of the mud. "Bloodtooth, is that you?"

Slowly, gradually, Sparrowpaw could begin to feel her paws simmering the warm brown muck. Finally, after a few agonizingly long heartbeats of her toes rapidly stirring it up, she had managed to slip free of the mud and thump onto the moist dirt beneath her.

"Bloodtooth...," she crowed, her eyes white-rimmed in shock. "Bloodtooth, why are we here?"
It IS Sparrowpaw! "I'm over here!" Bloodtooth called. When he got to his apprentice, he couldn't believe she was here. Why would Sparrowpaw be in The Place of No Stars...? "I don't know why you are here, or why I am here. I've been told stories about this place. Horrible ones." He meowed. "As a kit, I've always wanted to train here. But I never got the chance. But now..." The black tom looked around him. "I'm here." He was very confused. The stories his mother told him where that only cats that were pursuing goals were able to travel here...

Last edited by MrAJtheAJ; April 30th, 2020 at 10:47 AM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 11:31 AM

@Cörruptly

"Okay, I need to wake up. I'll see you soon, ok?" Bloodtooth meowed. He looked to the side and closed his eyes. The black tom started fading and soon disappeared... back to the real world.