Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM

Old December 8th, 2023, 07:48 AM

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Blizzardkit

Blizzardkit shook her head one last time before looking back up at the older Molly. "What is Starclan like?" Blizzardkit asked, her head tilting. Of course, Wispwillow never died, but maybe she knew something about Starclan.

Blizzardkit had to use all her strength not to turn and look at the dead body. She didn't want to get scared again, she didn't want to start crying again. She nodded her head. "Can you tell me more about Starclan in the Nursery?"

@Any1999
“Of course” she nodded relieved. “starclan watches over us. It is a collection of all clan cats who have passed. I’ve heard that they visit some cats in dreams with warnings and such. But you can always see them at night when you look up at silver pelt” she replied, her tail pointing to the sky above as she walked the other into the nursery
Old December 8th, 2023, 08:03 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by christmassharkie View Post
- - - >Snowclaw`[He/Him]`< - - -

Snowclaw was sitting by himself, buried in his thoughts. He was nervous, and had hardly slept. He had been thinking of Cinderhive the entire time. Was she comfortable, was she safe? And most importantly, would he be a good father to his soon-to-be-born kits? Too many worries and so little rest had him on his last paws, almost. He was really unsure if he could be a good father to these kits. He sighed, aas he tried to move on with his day, without worrying.

@Galaxy_

She smiled
Old December 8th, 2023, 04:03 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Firetail walked into camp, the scarred tom looked around only to see clan cats grooming eating and talking, he lowered his head and walked further into camp,

( Open new RiverClan cat )

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 8th, 2023, 04:31 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post
Firetail walked into camp, the scarred tom looked around only to see clan cats grooming eating and talking, he lowered his head and walked further into camp,

( Open new RiverClan cat )

Hollyflight
As Gentle As A Holly Leaf At Flight In The Wind
|She-cat|Pansexual|single|Bitter-sweet|A black she with pale sage eyes|

Hollyflight glanced toward the new tom. She then quickly looked away, not wanting to seem rude to staring but she couldn't help her curiosity and looked at him again. She examined his pelt, a light red tabby with a brown eye and some scars. He was missing an eye and an ear, poor thing, she thought. She watched as his head tilted down, he clearly was not from Riverclan, Oh! She thought, he must be new and have joined from the outsiders. She was clan born and didn't understand outside of clan life, but she could just imagine how he felt in this new place. Scared, probably overwhelmed, the cat might not have seen this many cats in one place before. Welcome him! Yes, that's what i'll do, i'll welcome him. She slowly started to walk up to the red tabby and sat near him, not so close they could feel each other's body heat, but close enough their tails could touch.

`` Hello! My name is Hollyflight, what's your name? `` She asked sweetly, tilting her head as she asked the question and flicking her tail a bit.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; December 10th, 2023 at 12:17 PM.
Old December 8th, 2023, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunii View Post

Hollyflight

Hollyflight glanced toward the new tom. She then quickly looked away, not wanting to seem rude to staring but she couldn't help her curiosity and looked at him again. She examined his pelt, a light red tabby with a brown eye and some scars. He was missing an eye and an ear, poor thing, she thought. She watched as his head tilted down, he clearly was not from Riverclan, Oh! She thought, he must be new and have joined from the outsiders. She was clan born and didn't understand outside of clan life, but she could just imagine how he felt in this new place. Scared, probably overwhelmed, the cat might not have seen this many cats in one place before. Welcome him! Yes, that's what i'll do, i'll welcome him. She slowly started to walk up to the red tabby and sat near him, not so close they could feel each other's body heat, but close enough their tails could touch.

`` Hello! My name is Hollyflight, what's your name? `` She asked sweetly, tilting her head as she asked the question and flicking her tail a bit.
-Firetail-
He/him | Male
|Single|
Purk: none
----------

Firetail lowered his ears and sat down, a sigh escaped him as everything felt new, His first time being in the clan and yet he couldnt get settled. Soon a voice was heard and lifted his head, a black she-cat. He watched as the molly sat down next to him"Hi I'm fire" he started then remembering he is a clan cat so of course a clan name"I-m fire tail hehe" he said nervously,

Old December 8th, 2023, 05:34 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down

Hollyflight

Hollyflight smiled sweetly, face brightening a little.

`` Do you need a tour of the camp? `` She asked, `` it can get a little confusing. Once, when I was a kit it was my first time out and I was so confused! I even mistake the Leader's den to be the Warrior's! `` She laughed a little, remembering how confused the leader had been.
@ChristmasFawn

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; December 8th, 2023 at 05:35 PM.
Old December 8th, 2023, 05:37 PM

-Firetail-
He/him | Male
|Single|
----------

Fire tail tilted his head"Sure maybe a tour is what I need to help settle in" he replied smiling back, his tail tip flicking nonstop.

@Sunii

Old December 8th, 2023, 05:47 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post
-Firetail-
He/him | Male
|Single|
----------

Fire tail tilted his head"Sure maybe a tour is what I need to help settle in" he replied smiling back, his tail tip flicking nonstop.

@Sunii

Hollyflight

Hollyflight flicked her tail softly, a terrible habit she had creating dirt on her sleek tail and kicking up dust too.

``So over there `` She pointed with her tail to a each den, ``Is the Warrior den. The Warriors make up a majority of the clans and hunt, fight, and protect the clan. Next to it in the Nursery. Kits and queens stay there, it's extra protected. I'm staying there for the time being before I return to my warrior duties. Queens do not have to hunt for themselves while they are caring for kits but usually return to their warrior duties after their kits become apprentices. Over there is the Apprentice Den. it's full of chattering little warriors learning to be Warriors. They are also taught by warriors and need to be 6 moons to be apprentices, they are normally turned to Warriors around 10-12 moons of age. Next there is the medicine den, that's where the medicine cat and their apprentice live. They store herbs and care for sick cats in that den. I wouldn't suggest visiting in there though, it's full of sick cats and a little dangerous because you might catch a cold from one. And that den over there is the leader's den. Larkstar, you must have already met them, is our current leader. She sleeps in there and if you need something from her you are able to visit. And right over there is the elder's den, cats who are unable to preform their warrior or medicine cat duties, or are just too old to be a warrior any longer they retire there. Elder's can tell stories, give advice, sometimes they go out to hunt but most of them lounge around in camp or by rivers. `` She meowed, `` Wow! That was a lot! ``

Help hatch my babies!

Old December 8th, 2023, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunii View Post

Hollyflight

Hollyflight flicked her tail softly, a terrible habit she had creating dirt on her sleek tail and kicking up dust too.

``So over there `` She pointed with her tail to a each den, ``Is the Warrior den. The Warriors make up a majority of the clans and hunt, fight, and protect the clan. Next to it in the Nursery. Kits and queens stay there, it's extra protected. I'm staying there for the time being before I return to my warrior duties. Queens do not have to hunt for themselves while they are caring for kits but usually return to their warrior duties after their kits become apprentices. Over there is the Apprentice Den. it's full of chattering little warriors learning to be Warriors. They are also taught by warriors and need to be 6 moons to be apprentices, they are normally turned to Warriors around 10-12 moons of age. Next there is the medicine den, that's where the medicine cat and their apprentice live. They store herbs and care for sick cats in that den. I wouldn't suggest visiting in there though, it's full of sick cats and a little dangerous because you might catch a cold from one. And that den over there is the leader's den. Larkstar, you must have already met them, is our current leader. She sleeps in there and if you need something from her you are able to visit. And right over there is the elder's den, cats who are unable to preform their warrior or medicine cat duties, or are just too old to be a warrior any longer they retire there. Elder's can tell stories, give advice, sometimes they go out to hunt but most of them lounge around in camp or by rivers. `` She meowed, `` Wow! That was a lot! ``

-Firetail-
He/him | Male
|Single|
----------

Fire tail looked at each den hollyflight pointed and explained to, he listened carefully before nodding fully, the orange tabby purred"wow that's a lot of dens, And a lot of warriors, more then I'm use to, In the outskirts I just sleep under the stars, no warmth, no food, no water unless I'm in the two-leg area, and of course predators" he said mumbly at the end. His tail curly as he sniffed around, lot of cat sense, a little overwhelming for a new cat who is sensitive to smell and sound. His eyes widening a little as he realized he was talking about the outskirts, his former home"Ah sorry I'm talking about my old life am I, I'm sorry it's hard for me to adjust with new things sometimes" he apologized, before looking down at the ground.

Old December 8th, 2023, 06:23 PM
Back from the dead

Bump Policy: 2-4 days|24 hours if it’s urgent/important
My Mood: Queenly

- - - >Snowclaw`[Male He/Him - no active Purrks]`< - - -

Snowclaw turned his gaze away from the kit he had been talking to, and then wished he hadn't turned his head at all. The dead body of the fallen apprentice shook him. Was this what would become of lives everyday? He hoped not. He may not know every single cat in the Clan, but he did know when a life was robbed. How unfortunate… the warrior thought, as he muttered his farewell, and then gazed at the ground.

(Open to anyone who needs a cat to talk to or something-)

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.