Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:38 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM

Old March 6th, 2024, 05:58 PM
dream <3

Bump Policy: what's that? (aka anytime)
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Considering my family wasn't all that great."

Swanberry frowned, her strong posture suddenly deflating.

Her heart ached for Riverwhisper. She knew how that felt, infact the feeling was all too familiar, almost infuriating. Her family didn't care about her, but she cared. She cared so much that it rotted her from---

She sighed, swatting away any thoughts that entered her mind and shoving them, deep deep down into the darkest corners of her brain.

From what she gathered, Riverwhisper seemed like a very respectable tom, seemly not affected by his past traumas other than wanting a family.

How sweet. Swanberry thought, squashing the stupid smile that threatened to flicker across her face.

"Me?" She said suddenly, obviously forgetting her place in the conversation. "I uh--- I like to make flower crowns! They're really fluffing difficult, but they're pretty." And then she paused, realizing she had next to nothing to say about herself. Her brain completely blanked on her, and she was left with nothing.

She smiled apologetically.

-.+riverwhisper+.-
purrks - mind reader (active)
23 moons
calm/anxious/caring/kind

Riverwhisper saw Swanberry's posture deflate, as if she knew the pain of having a family who didn't care about her. He moved closer, pressing up against her. "Hey," he said. "The past is the past. Whatever happened back then, it doesn't matter now. You're here, right now." He bit his lip to stop himself from saying with me. But as he comforted her, telling her to let go of the past, he felt himself slipping into a memory he thought was long buried...

"Daddy! Look what I found!" Riverkit mewed, bouncing around his father's legs. The young kit held up the shiny rock, purring. His father turned and glared at him. "I don't care about your stupid rock!" he snarled, swiping his claws across Riverkit's cheek. Riverkit cried with pain. "Dad!" he wailed, but his father had already turned and left. Riverkit began to cry. No one was in the nursery. No one had seen it. Who would believe a two moon old kit, who's father was a "loyal" warrior? He stumbled towards the medicine den, hoping he'd be safe. Safe... from his own father.

Riverwhisper barely heard Swanberry say that she liked making flower crowns. He had pressed up against the she-cat to comfort her, but now he was the cat who needed comforting. His lip quivered. Keep your emotions in check. Don't let anyone see how you feel, like you're bleeding out every damn day... he thought. He repeated it over and over, but finally he burst. All the emotions he had shoved down since came flooding out, like the river after a bad storm. He sobbed into her shoulder. "Out of a-all the c-cats i thought I-I'd be scared of, I-I never imagined my-my father would be one of them," he said, trembling. "Saying my family wasn't all that great was an understatement. I guess my father hated me for 'killing' my mother. S-She died kitting me. I heard she was-" He choked on the words. "S-She was kind," he sobbed. He buried his muzzle in her fur, not caring how she felt. He just needed someone, anyone, to comfort him.

this was actually hard to write

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old March 6th, 2024, 06:49 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

-Mothcrash-
Male, 18 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
Medium, golden furred tom with light stripes and sky-blue eyes.

Mothcrash grumbled, he hadn't done anything useful to get his punishment over with yet, but now he was determined. Being stuck in camp for nearly eight days was insane!

Huffing he looked around, trying to find some cat that looked like they could use help with something or other.

Padding over to the medicine den, he decided it could use a little reinforcement after a quick inspection. Stars, he was glad he missed the battle, but felt a pang of guilt for not being there. After dragging some brambles over he pressed them against the den, stuffing them in where they would fit. He had never been good at weaving, so the work looked a bit messy, but if it was his release from the camp, he would gladly do it for all of the dens.

(1/3) Mothcrash Chore Counter.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old March 6th, 2024, 08:31 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Bayblood existed
(starter bcs idk what 2 post lol)

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old March 6th, 2024, 08:36 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRadioDemon View Post
Bayblood existed
(starter bcs idk what 2 post lol)
Roseheart walks up. "Hey! How ya doin?"

AlastorsCandyDemon spray paints "me have crush on alastor" on this sig || Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 6th, 2024, 08:44 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lunastar* View Post
Roseheart walks up. "Hey! How ya doin?"
I'm doin good! how 'bout you? ne asks

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old March 6th, 2024, 09:10 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars. View Post

-.+riverwhisper+.-
purrks - mind reader (active)
23 moons
calm/anxious/caring/kind

Riverwhisper saw Swanberry's posture deflate, as if she knew the pain of having a family who didn't care about her. He moved closer, pressing up against her. "Hey," he said. "The past is the past. Whatever happened back then, it doesn't matter now. You're here, right now." He bit his lip to stop himself from saying with me. But as he comforted her, telling her to let go of the past, he felt himself slipping into a memory he thought was long buried...

"Daddy! Look what I found!" Riverkit mewed, bouncing around his father's legs. The young kit held up the shiny rock, purring. His father turned and glared at him. "I don't care about your stupid rock!" he snarled, swiping his claws across Riverkit's cheek. Riverkit cried with pain. "Dad!" he wailed, but his father had already turned and left. Riverkit began to cry. No one was in the nursery. No one had seen it. Who would believe a two moon old kit, who's father was a "loyal" warrior? He stumbled towards the medicine den, hoping he'd be safe. Safe... from his own father.

Riverwhisper barely heard Swanberry say that she liked making flower crowns. He had pressed up against the she-cat to comfort her, but now he was the cat who needed comforting. His lip quivered. Keep your emotions in check. Don't let anyone see how you feel, like you're bleeding out every damn day... he thought. He repeated it over and over, but finally he burst. All the emotions he had shoved down since came flooding out, like the river after a bad storm. He sobbed into her shoulder. "Out of a-all the c-cats i thought I-I'd be scared of, I-I never imagined my-my father would be one of them," he said, trembling. "Saying my family wasn't all that great was an understatement. I guess my father hated me for 'killing' my mother. S-She died kitting me. I heard she was-" He choked on the words. "S-She was kind," he sobbed. He buried his muzzle in her fur, not caring how she felt. He just needed someone, anyone, to comfort him.

this was actually hard to write

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

She stared with jade green eyes, wrinkles of worry folding around her snout.

Great Starclan, poor Riverwhisper was in worse shape than he was letting on. It looked as if he had finally broken. He had finally given up and let it all out.

Swanberry stiffened as he buried his wet face into her shoulder, finding herself absentmindedly shifting so he could rest on her more comfortably. She swiped a few good licks across his ears, her pink tongue flicking in and out like that of a snake.

"Hey, Riverwhisper, it's okay," Swanberry coed, rocking herself back and fourth like the steady waves of a calm river. "He's nowhere near here (Hopefully. Her thoughts countered, cutting into her optimistic nature.), and even if he was, I'd knock the snot out of him before he could get even 5 fox-lengths close to you. You're my clanmate, you don't deserve this."

As comforting as she wanted to sound, she couldn't help but notice her words were laced with a twinge of unease. It was almost eerie hearing someone come and gut themselves out at her paws, the very thing that Swanberry constantly avoided doing on the regular.

Maybe that made Riverwhisper more willing to share than her. He was probably ready. She obviously wasn't.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 7th, 2024, 01:17 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Fawnkit explored

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 8th, 2024, 09:09 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Cheerful

✮Silverfeather✮She/Her✮ 21 Moons✮Straight ✮Warrior
Silverfeather padded into the clearing, feeling quite tired even though she had a good night of sleep. She went over to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a mouse before heading over to a empty spot. She lays down, looking at the mouse and dug her teeth into it, ripping it apart and eating the chunks. Once finished, she curl up looking at nothing in particular.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Zir/They♰
⋆。°✩Transgender✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old March 8th, 2024, 11:46 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
Blue tabby tom with white splotches and blue and amber heterochromia.
He/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Art by furrensic
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Slowrush fidgetted with his own claws. He didn't want to lay those claws on anyone, but he knew he had to, because he was a warrior. A warrior has to fight. And he couldn't. But he had to. He yawned, and stretched himself, walking away from the Warriors' Den and to the camp's entrance. Instead of heading out, he just sat there, humming to himself.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; March 8th, 2024 at 11:47 AM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 03:21 PM
queen of procrastination

Bump Policy: 2 Hours+ (no reply)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by niiight View Post

《 Dimkit 》

he/him / riverclan kit / vitiligo

Dimkit's paws loudly thumped as he ran from the nursery. "Baykit!!" He called loudly, his paws kneading the ground excitedly. "Come on lets play hide and seek!"

(@SoulJoy ; Baykit)

Baykit
He/Him || White coat & cream tabby markings,
fluffy tailed tom with amber eyes || No Purrks

----------

Baykit jumps up at the sight of his friend.
"Dimkit! Hello!" He smiles brightly.
"Sure!" He exclaims, following his friend.

{ @niiight }

Pls someone join me
Hello!

I'm trying to get back to rping, feel free to chat with me or ask for anything.